Amore Tales (Short Stories)

By myyyraaa_

Featuring on WattpadRomanceIN official reading list 'Teri Meri Prem Kahani' โ™”๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ... More

| ๐– ๐„ ๐‹ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐„ |
| ๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐… ๐€ ๐‚ ๐„ |
| ๐† ๐ˆ ๐… ๐“ ๐’ |
| ๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐„ ๐† ๐ˆ ๐… ๐“ ๐’ |
| ๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ |
๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ป๐‘–๐‘š โœ“
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
โ„๏ธŽ
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โœ“
โœต
โœต
โœต
โœต
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐น๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ โœ“
โ€
โ€
โ€
โ€
โ€
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ โœ“
๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  โœ“
๐–ฃ”
๐–ฃ”
๐–ฃ”
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘€๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐ต๐‘’ โœ“
๐–งท
๐–งท
๐–งท
๐–งท
๐–งท
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ต๐‘ฆ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ โœ“
แชฅ
แชฅ
แชฅ
แชฅ
แชฅ
แชฅ
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข โœ“
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
๐‘
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘ƒ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โœ“
โ
โ
โ
โ
โ
โ
โ
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ (๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก)
Author's Rant

๐–ฃ”

12.4K 919 149
By myyyraaa_

Dragging Kiaan the whole way from inside of the hall to his car in the parking lot, Natasha released a long breath after the difficult task seeing their size differences.

"Idiot." Natasha huffed.

"I know." Kiaan responded.

"Stupid." Natasha exclaimed.

"I know." Kiaan replied.

"Piece of-" Natasha was about to shower another compliment on Kiaan when he stopped her.

"Don't. You shouldn't say these things to your fiance." Kiaan said and Natasha whined in return.

"Kiaan you have gone insane. Do you even what you have agreed about? Our wedding. Marriage, which both of us completely despise and can't trust anyone for." Natasha said with a known look.

"You want to know why I did that?" Kiaan asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of course." Natasha huffed, widening her eyes at his weird question. Of course she wanted to know the reason behind what all he' said back there.

"Come with me, I'll explain you everything." Kiaan said gesturing to his car.

"But what about the reception? And Mom and Dad?" Natasha said with a worried look.

"Just message your Mom and Dad. And I know you have no interest in the reception." Kiaan said with a known look.

Without wasting any second, Natasha ran to the direction of his car, making herself comfortable on the passenger seat of his car and Kiaan again took the driver's.

They had now been driving for what seemed like 30 minutes. Natasha's mind was haze so as to why Kiaan did all of this back there. Moments ago they were normal as ever and now they are each other's fiance with their parents preparing things simultaneously. Why did she have to take Kiaan's name?

"Where are you taking me Kiaan?" Natasha finally asked.

"You'll get to know soon." Came his short reply.

Another couple of minutes later they reached a place which was all the way above of mountains. The place where Natasha and Kiaan always come to take a break from their hectic lives and spend time together, all alone without any worries. Where they would keep gazing at the beautiful sight of Delhi in front of them straight from the top.

"Oh, I so love it." Natasha exclaimed happily.

She reached for the knot of her heavy ethnic skirt only to untie it and stilled as a hand came in contact with hers.

"What the hell are you doing Nat?" Kiaan asked with a hard look.

"I am just removing my skirt. It's very heavy and I can't handle it anymore and the best part is I still have my leggings on." Natasha replied chuckling at the end.

Kiaan only nodded a little and exited the car making his way towards the bonnet of his car and settled himself on top of it with no difficulty. As Natasha made her way towards the same direction, Kiaan made no attempt to hide his laugh at Natasha's look. After all she was looking like a princess from the upper half with the sophisticated makeup, a beautiful hairstyle and an exquisite small blouse on her chest. Whereas from the lower portion, she was just in her black tights on her slender legs, heels long lost forgotten and looking casual as ever.

"I'll beat you." Natasha warned knowing the reason of his laugh.

"As if." Kiaan scoffed.

It now made Kiaan laugh even more as Natasha tried to settle herself on the empty place beside Kiaan. She was just a 5'4 lady with the attitude and confidence even more than the Eiffel Tower. She forwarded both of her arms to Kiaan just like a babies do when they want to be picked up. Kiaan chuckled and picked her easily with his strong arms, placing her on his left side.

Minutes had passed, but none of them had picked the topic for which they'd specially come here. It was normal for both of them to sit her for hours and gazing continuously at the beautiful sight without any words being exchanged.

"I think I deserve to know now." Natasha said after moments of silence.

"Yes you do." Kiaan sighed.

"So, where do I start from?" Kiaan continued gazing at the sky.

"I'll be okay with only knowing the reason why you did this." Natasha butted in.

"See Nat, from the very beginning of our adulthood we'd decided that we won't get married to anyone because we know we won't be able to trust them and be comfortable enough. But we also know that we have to get married at a point. My mother was busy searching for a bride for me no matter how much I denied and as you told me, even your mother chose a guy for you already. When we know we won't be able to accept anyone random as our life partner, then why don't we just choose each other? We both have the same beliefs for everything related to this context and it'll only benefit us. We both care for each other and we'll keep doing that. Nothing won't even change between us and it'll only benefit the both of us. In business and in both of our lives." Kiaan explained.

"But Kiaan, this isn't anything casual. It's marriage. Do you even know how many responsibilities we are going to have if we go ahead with this? We both as husband and wife and our parents will then expect a lot from us. And this doesn't stop here. I know how it goes. Not even a month passes after marriage when parents start pestering about children." Natasha reasoned out her problems.

"You and I both know that we have to get married after a point. Just wonder what's better than getting married to your bestfriend with whom you're most comfortable. And as for children, I had that planned. I wanted a child for me, but as I was not interested in this stupid concept, it was only to get an heir for my business. But now it'll have another meaning to it." Kiaan said.

"Kiaan, are you still stuck on the thought from childhood that the parents just go to the hospital and bring a child with them? No right. It's a lot more than that." Natasha said without any hesitation.

"So you've forgotten about our teenage?" He asked smirking.

"Absolutely. It's still buried there." Natasha said with a known look, shifting her gaze away from him.

"I am not saying that you decide right now. Just take your time and look over everything for your final words." Kiaan said understandingly after sometime.

"I don't need more time." Natasha said.

"Huh?" Kiaan asked in confusion.

"I have already made up mind." She replied with a small smile.

"What is it?" Kiaan asked hopefully.

"That I can hear wedding bells in both of our houses." Natasha shouted mischievously.

"I can't believe this." He mumbled shaking his head, yet with a faint smile on his lips.

//////////

Flashback:

The Rai family was currently in a business party where Kunal and Anisha Rai were taking trying their best to use the opportunity with other business associates. It was the success party of a project, Mr. Aggarwal had completed very well and every businessman was invited with their families for the same.

The 6 year old Natasha was sitting in the corner with a cute pout, looking adorable as ever. She was dressed in a pink frock with a small princess tiara on her head. But she was alone. Her brother was busy with his friends he'd made in the beginning of the party and her parents were never an option for her to go.

She felt someone's presence beside her and peeked a little to see a small boy, around her age sitting and looking lonely just as her.

"Hi! What's your name?" She said to the boy.

The boy glanced at her for a couple of seconds only to turn his head back to the previous position.

"I am talking to you. Why aren't you replying?" She asked innocently.

"You want to talk to me?" This time the boy opened her mouth.

"Yes." She replied excitedly.

"Really?" The boy asked with his eyes twinkling.

"You're an idiot. How many times I have to say that I want to talk to you." She responded with a cute pout.

"Don't say that." The boy said in a low voice.

"What? Idiot?" Natasha asked getting closer to him.

"Yeah. I hate it when someone calls me that." He responded.

"But I said in a good way." Natasha said with a cheeky smile.

"There's no good way. My classmate say the same to me and I always feel bad. Whenever I say this to Dad, he only says that don't be a coward. Fight them unlike the idiot you are." The boy replied.

"Those people are bad then." Natasha said innocently.

"No one is bad." The boy said.

"But if they say this to you and you feel bad, then it means that they are bad." Natasha said.

"Kiaan." The boy said.

"Huh?" Natasha asked frowning.

"My name. Kiaan." Kiaan said with a tight smile.

"It's such a good name." Natasha said smiling brightly.

"No, it's not. My classmates says that it's not a good name. It's very girlish unlike theirs." Kiaan replied.

"No stupid. I love your name. It's really good." Natasha said.

"Will you be my friend?" Natasha continued.

"You want to be my friend?" Kiaan asked.

"No." Natasha replied saddening Kiaan.

"Bestfriend. I want you to be my bestfriend." Natasha said with a smile.

"Yes." Kiaan said with a big smile of his own.

"You want to come up to my room? I'll show you my new toys." Kiaan asked excitedly.

"Yay!" Natasha clapped her hands.

Both Natasha and Kiaan made their way up to the staircase with each other's help as they were quiet big for them. The 5 year old Kiaan opened the door to his room and they both entered excited as ever.

"Here." Kiaan pointed to the load of his games.

Both of them began to play with each other completely forgetting about their loneliness which was wiped as they'd find their bestfriends.

"You play so good." Natasha swooned over the sight of Kiaan playing video games.

"I play fine." Kiaan shrugged remembering his friend's words.

"Why do you deny everything I say?" Natasha asked with a frown.

"Because you're saying the opposite of what my friends say." He responded.

"Then you should hear and believe what I am saying because I am your bestfriend." Natasha replied with a dazzling smile.

"But how are we going to meet again?" Natasha continued with a sad face.

"I've seen you in my school. We both go to the same school." Kiaan responded making Natasha smile again.

"But I haven't seen you." Natasha said.

"I don't have much friends unlike you. I stay alone." He responded.

"But you have me now. And I don't want anyone to be your friend other than me." Natasha said with a pout.

"Don't worry. I won't." Kiaan said.

"And now only you are my frie- sorry bestfriend." Natasha said, her eyes twinkling.

"Promise?" Kiaan asked forwarding his pinky finger.

"Promise." Natasha replied in her adorable voice, intertwining her finger with his.

With this Kiaan engulfed the small Natasha in a tight hug and it was the beginning of a forever friendship between two people who filled each other's spot for a person who genuinely cares about them. Someone who each of them badly needed in their life.

******

Natasha was running late. Too late to be exact. She had to meet Kiaan at his office in the lunch time, but she was busy shopping with both the mothers for her wedding unknown to him.

She quickly dressed herself in a nude pink off shouldered top and blue denims. Her hair were left open naturally and her face was no void of makeup.

She made her way to the parking lot of her building, not before securing her apartment. It took her only a couple of minutes to exit her society gate and getting down the busy roads of Delhi.

Twenty minutes later, she was standing in front of the twenty story glass building and then entered the building with head held high and directly went to the direction of elevator. She'd come to his office hundreds of time now that each and every employee of this building recognizes her.

As she exited the elevator on top most floor where Kiaan's office is, she quickly made her way to the door to his cabin. The door swinged open with Natasha's force. She didn't even knock, as usual.

Kiaan who was busy typing on his laptop glancing up to the intruder only to snap, but as he noticed it was Natasha, he turned his head back to work.

"Quit the act Kiaan." Natasha huffed slumping down on the chair in front of him.

Kiaan still didn't respond her and continued typing on his laptop. He knew very well that Natasha had gone shopping with both the mothers, but he didn't like the fact that she forgot to inform him.

Natasha stood up from the chair, rounded his big table and stood beside his chair only to shut the laptop. Now with a satisfying smile of her own, she returned back to her chair, sitting down.

"You are dead." Kiaan said with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh yeah?" Natasha mocked.

"Yes, I am cancelling the order of your designer dress for the wedding. You said you will die if you won't get the exact piece right?" Kiaan asked smirking.

"No, you won't." Natasha said, eyes wide open.

"I won't marry you then." Natasha continued with a smirk of her own.

"Don't worry. I'll drag you in your pajamas." Kiaan responded.

"Kiaan." Natasha whined.

"Natasha." Kiaan said in the same tone.

"You're my bestfriend na. One and only." Natasha said cutely.

"But you're my fiance na. I can do whatever I like because I was the one paying for your wedding dress." Kiaan replied shrugging.

"Pretty please." Natasha said with a pout.

Kiaan looked at her for a good minute and then a smile broke out on his face.

"Okay I won't. Just say once that you want to marry me." Kiaan said crossing his arms.

"Of course I want to. That's why I agreed." Natasha replied frowning.

"Just say it Nat." Kiaan urged once again.

"I want to marry you Kiaan." Natasha said and right there a smile crept onto Kiaan's face. A big one to be exact.

"Let's get going then m'lady." Kiaan said gesturing for Natasha.

"We can still go? I thought our reservation is at 12 PM and now it's already 2 in the afternoon." Natasha reasoned.

"I shifted it." Kiaan responded leading Natasha out of his office.

"Damn, I have such an amazing bestfriend." Natasha said with a big smile.

"And now you'll be having an amazing husband as well." Kiaan butted in, praising himself.

"Even better. I am suddenly thinking that there is nothing better than marrying your bestfriend. I can only wonder how much we're going to enjoy unlike the arranged ones." Natasha said adorably.

"See, I knew it that my idea will be beneficial for the both of us." Kiaan said.

Thirty minutes later, Kiaan and Natasha had reach the restaurant which he had booked for their lunch date. They needed to discuss important things in their lives as they were getting married and lunch seemed a great opportunity to do so.

They both seated themselves on the table which the waiter lead them onto. Natasha had started her rambling about their mothers that how they'd irritated her with the shopping and how she won't ever go again with them. Kiaan as always was listening to her like the good bestfriend he is.

"Kiaan, Natasha hi." A voice broke their important discussion.

"Hi Shruti." Both of them replied simultaneously to the girl whom they know through a common friend.

"What a coincidence huh? Meeting after such a long time that too here. How have you been Kiaan?" She asked, her tone changing at the very end.

"Yeah." Kiaan muttered nodding his head.

Natasha had busied herself looking through the menu for the perfect dish for the day she could have. It was a treat from Kiaan after all so, she had to choose the best one.

"So, you up for an outing sometime?" Shruti asked excitedly.

Natasha was the proper bestfriend who would always try to set up Kiaan with dates. She would love to tease him and help the girls who were interested in Kiaan making Kiaan annoyed every single time. But things were different this time.

"I-" Kiaan started, but Natasha cut him off.

"No, he can't." Natasha stated in a hard tone.

Kiaan had his eyebrows raised towards her with a mischievous look on his face and Shruti was confused. For her, Natasha had always been the best help to approach Kiaan and she'd seen other girls do the same with her as she would always end up getting a date for them with Kiaan.

"Why?" Shruti asked skeptically.

"Because he's getting married. And I won't appreciate him going for an outing with other girls." Natasha responded.

"Why wouldn't you appreciate? It should be his fiance na." Shruti asked with attitude.

"Oh darling, I am his fiance." Natasha replied, with an attitude herself.

"Y-you? You're pranking me right?" Shruti stuttered.

"No." Natasha replied with a fake smile.

"Oh, I know what it is about. Just because Kiaan is not interested in a relationship right now, you're supporting him with lying about this." Shruti said with a known smile.

"Excuse me? Why can't you just accept the fact that we both are getting married?" Natasha asked in annoyance.

"Prove it." Shruti said smirking.

Without wasting any second, Natasha got up from her chair and went to Kiaan's. Bending down on his level, she clutched his collar tightly in her small hands and turned his face towards her only to crash her lips on his.

Kiaan was shocked would be an understatement. He was frozen at the spot while Natasha was busy kissing him, right in front of everyone. As he was about to respond, Natasha had parted herself from him and got back to her seat with a big smirk on her face.

And here, Shruti's mouth was hanging open. She just couldn't believe what she saw was true, happening right in front of her eyes.

"I should get going. Bye guys!" She awkwardly said, moving away from them.

Natasha again busied herself in the menu, not bothering to ponder upon her actions that took place minutes ago. Kiaan had a big smirk on his face looking straight in her eyes.

"What?" She finally asked with a bored look.

"How do you expect me to behave right after you've kissed me?" He questioned back.

"Don't flatter yourself, okay? I did it just to prove it to that b*tch." Natasha replied.

"Oh, she's a b*tch now? What about the times when you helped that b*tch for setting her up on a date with me?" Kiaan huffed.

"Well we weren't getting married back then." Natasha muttered, clearly without any logic.

"My dear friend, you really need to think." Kiaan stated.

"Think? What do you mean Kiyu?" Natasha asked with the nickname she'd given him which he hates.

"Don't say that ever again first of all. And just think." Kiaan shrugged at the end.

Natasha looked at Kiaan as if he had grown two heads. She wasn't clearly able to catch what he meant by his words, but she'd definitely made up her mind to 'think' later.

"You are looking beautiful by the way." Kiaan complimented and unknown to her, a pink tint had now covered her cheeks.

He has complimented her thousands of time, her being the only woman in his life, but this time Natasha felt something different. A weird yet good feeling in her heart.

"But you're looking like a chimpanzee." Natasha replied.

"Even better." Kiaan said, sarcasm dripping his voice.

"Kiaan what are we going to do after this- marriage?" Natasha questioned her thoughts which which were running in her mind since a week.

"What do you mean Nat?" Kiaan asked in confusion.

"I know it's a good thing we both are getting married to each other. We have already discussed all the facts which are in the favor and will benefit us. But one thing that I am not so sure about is us. What will happen to us when we'll start living the typical married life?" Natasha let out.

"Nat, you can't keep thinking or wondering about the fact what is going to happen in future. If our behaviour is same with each other for the upcoming days then this marriage might not even change anything basically. And if anything unexpected happens then we'll just have to see." Kiaan responded, not being able to let out his original thoughts.

"What if things change and we are not the same as before?" She asked.

"What if things change for good?" Kiaan asked with a small smile making Natasha confused for the second time.

Natasha's mind was in a haze with the facts that were running in her mind, but at the same time she was very sure about marrying Kiaan. It was the best opportunity for her. She just cannot hide the fact of the weird yet good things she has started feeling which she is still trying to hide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
7.1K 469 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
290K 15.1K 35
-A collection of Short Stories- 99.9% desi!!!! Marriage of convenience -Tere Naina || Abhimanyu x Naina [Completed] Age Gap - Gal Karke || Vihaan...