Someday

By purplelove1999

Art is , colors , war , literature , and music . For Art William he likes to know a piece of everything but p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (last chapter)

Chapter 25

11 2 3
By purplelove1999

Love
It's meaning differ to people.
It's a mixture of feelings and emotions.
I never doubted it's strength. I believe love is the strongest thing on the planet. 
Love will always be like a river flowing without a demand.

I take a seat on the counter and observe Art prepare the ramen.
He rolls his sleeves up and Brings 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. He opens the noodle packet and adds it in the pan , then he leaves it to cook for 2 minutes.
He adds the flavor packet, while stirring , and continues to cook.
He looked so focused in the process , like he was a professional chef.

"I like it's smell , its nice " I praise him because it looks delicious.

"It's nothing compared to what happens after " he cheekily says not looking at me.

"Hand me the plates,  I want to help" I blush and walk to the cupboard.

He walks by my side to help " on second thought no don't help me thanks " I say clearing my voice.

He chuckles while walking back in front of the oven and focuses back on his cooking.
He cautiously transfer everything to a serving bowl, adding cheese , butter and sesame seeds, then he mixes everything all.

We sit on the couch in the living room , enjoying the ramen infront of the Tv.
"What's really good about ramen it doesn't take time to make and it still fills you up " I say.

"It has been a part of my life since .. forever ." He smiles.

What? How many girls did he eat ramen with.
Does that mean that this isn't his first time to eat ramen with a girl ?
I pause and ask him generally " were there other girls you ate ramen with?"

"Yes "

"What ! you had romantic nights with other girls?" I say in anger .

"yeah?" He says amused.

"ARTHUR! You told me that I was your first " I exclaim.

"Yes you are , the first person I liked " he honestly says putting the bowl on the table.

"Oh .. " I say embarrassed, of course he hooked up with some girls, I mean look at him.

"So you tend to bring girls here often too?" I ask curiously.

" you're the first girl I bring here " he smiles at my expression enjoying it.

"Okay" I say in content.

He shifts his seat closer by my side.
"Are you jealous bella?"

"N-no it's not like I haven't had experiences before " I stutter.

"Okay show them to me " he says leaning in.
I close my eyes and when he holds my face I let go .
What? What did I let go of?

"Oh my god that's hot !" I scream looking at the spilled ramen that was now on my dress .
I stand up trying to wipe it off with some tissues.

"Bella ! it's no use come upstairs I'll give you a wet towel or something to help " he says worriedly.

We go upstairs to his room and I wait by his dresser for him.
He gets outside of the bathroom and approaches me with a towel .

"Here you go"

"Thank you " I say thankfully.

I take it from him and wipe the stain.
He was still standing in-front of me. When I realized I slowly stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
He takes a step forward making me uncontrollably take a step back .

The last steamy make out session I saw in a romantic movie was twilight , it was the last romantic movie I saw.  I liked it , leaving out how weird it is that Edward find sleeping fascinating.
But how would it be with Art ?
I think we're going to do more than making out tonight and I didn't know what to expect or do.
My mind was everywhere and I was nervous.

He was close.. so close.
Standing in-front of me in the corner of the room holding me , surrounding me with his arms and scent , surprisingly his scent was holding me captive than his arms.
I couldn't focus on anything.
That I dropped the towel down on the ground.
My eyes were just focused on the things I can see.

I took my time to take him all in.
His double eyelids and the shape of his eye that looked like a crescent moon,  his broad shoulders and tall height that kept me hidden from the light.
His square face along with his sharp V-jawline.
Along with his clean look that made me curiously want to touch him.

His parted lips.
His eye color that is now slightly dark.
His soft gentle touches caused by his fingers that was roaming around my waist. And how it had a heavy impact on my body.
The heat that was vibrating from him warmed me up better than a heater.
His stares made my heart scream like an ambulance siren, which I often hear at the hospital.
He stares at my lips while touching them with his thumb slowly.
God how it made me feel naked to the core.

He strokes my hair unhurriedly , and comes closer to me inhaling my scent and my worries.
He presses his rosy lips tenderly to my forehead and continues his patterns of fragile kisses like he was afraid I'd break until he reaches my lips.

"Hi " he breathes out .

"liar "I say accusingly .

"How?" He whispers.

"You did all this just to say hi?"

"Do you have something else in mind ?" he teases knowing that I was getting impatient.

"Yes .."

He brushed his mouth against my temple. 'Something like this?" As he traces my jawline with his lips. "Maybe this ."
I didn't answer .. I couldn't even do something , his gaze and his gestures forbid me from doing anything. Marking that he was in control. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it restlessly.

His thumb was at the back of my neck, rubbing up and down.
And that was it.
The next thing I know He was kissing me with so much passion and force like he was challenging gravity.
The kiss was like a dog on a leash full of energy , waiting for its owner to untie it , to run at full speed.

"Arthur. " I moan.

"You're so beautiful " he whispers between the kisses.

His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing. He quivered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, a small moan. he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped functioning all I wanted was to have more of him , more of his love that he can express with his body, I pushed off the wall, wanting the the insignificant space between us to disappear, digging my fingers into his hair. It was so soft just like his lips.

He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist not wanting to break the kiss.
He guides me to his bed and lays me down.
He's now on top of me , still kissing me until i ran out of air , he took this as an opportunity and started kissing my neck while intertwining his hand with my left hand pinning it on the bed, I shuddered.
He stops and takes his pullover off effortlessly then came closer again.
I try to take my dress off to join him by pulling it up from the top.

"I'm stuck " I laugh.

He laughs at my state " I'm supposed to do that"
As He helps me take it off.
He stares at my body taking it all in then, My hands were back in his hair and he supported his weight on both of his hands as his face was close to mine.
He stares at me , hesitating whether or not to continue.
"I want you " I murmur shyly confirming that I want this , holding his face with both of my hands while giving him small pecks on his bottom lip.

"I love you " he replies and that was the last words that was said , anything after was not spoken it was only felt.
He was everything to my body and heart .

The lights were closed as We were laying next to each-other on the bed , I was in his arms and my head was on his chest .

"I can hear your heart beating " I smile excitedly and look at his face.

"Does that makes you happy? " he says stroking my arm with his thumb .

"Yeah , I like hearing it " I say and he chuckles.

"What's the story behind that scar " I ask and trace it with my index finger, it was beneath his left pack.

"I was in an accident "

"What? Are you okay now? " I ask anxiously while sitting.

"I am bella , it was a long time ago I even don't remember much about it. There's nothing wrong with me now I'm okay " he smiles at me then brings me back to lay on his chest.

"I love you too you know" I murmur.

"I know you do " he mumbles in my hair as he gives the top of my head a kiss.

"I wanted to say it first though " I say and blame him.

"I just couldn't hold it in any longer" he says apologetic.

"You're excused , if you tell me what do you love about me?" I ask eagerly .

"Can I state them in facts?"

"Yes you have to ! " I laugh.

"Fact number one, I like your smile it's childish"

"Fact number two , I like how hard you try to make up a joke" and I can feel him the smiling.

"Fact number three,  I like your meals which you cook."

"Fact number four I like when you're scared from the rain I'm the place that you go to and hide."

"Fact number five I like your bizzare and smiple earrings"

He pauses and says quietly.

"Fact number six do you want to know what is that one thing that I love about you?"
I turn around,

"What one?" I exclaim.

"Yeah" he says looking at me intently.

"I love you , all of you "

"Okay " I say quietly and turn around to sleep on his chest.

"Okay" he chuckles.

He held me close with his arms around me, we were surrounded by the covers that was warming us up.
I slept peacefully with a smile on my face. The last thing I thought about was how his heartbeats pace matched mine.
And how the rain outside didn't seem to scare me anymore.

When I woke up in the early morning, I didn't find Art beside me.
I took the covers off me and wore one of his shirts and went downstairs.
I found him standing shirtless preparing breakfast. His hair was a mess sticking up all over the place, I blush knowing I was the cause of that.

I go and hug him from behind "goodmorning " I smile and put my cheek against his back .

"Morning sunshine " he says.

"What are you cooking ?" I yawn.

"Pancakes .. well I don't have any other option it's the only thing I'm good at besides ramen. " he says .

"Leave it on me I'll feed you , you're good at other important things " I smirk and take the pan from him.

"Is that so? " he says chuckling.

"Yeah it is"

"Okay then I'll leave you to it " he says walking back to his room.

"Hey! I didn't say you can leave !" I laugh .
He comes back after I finished the pancakes and I was already sitting in my place waiting for him to sit In-front of me .

I hear his footsteps from behind "what took you so long " I sigh.

He puts a necklace on for me from behind and whispers "happy birthday  " then kisses my ear.
It was a golden sun.

"Arthur that's a lot , it must be expensive " I say knowing it's gold while holding it with my hand.

"You don't like it?" He asks turning me around to face him.

"No no I love it , it's really lovely " I say and hug him.

"I meant that it must have cost a lot "  I say looking at him while intertwining my fingers behind his back.

"It's okay bella " he smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"So why did you choose a sun?" I smile eagerly .

"Why do you ask a lot of questions ?" He teases.

"Just to hear your answers " I smile.

"You're amazing truly beautiful. I'm inlove with your inevitable power to be seen in my darkest days , shining bright when the sun is too weak to take away the darkness "

"you're my sun. They can keep the one which is shining outside , I have a better one here " he says putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
I blink a couple of times and smile , I didn't know what to say . He left me astounded .

"Well then you can be my star how about that? You only shine when things get dark for me and when I can't see " I say seriously.

"Now you're being cheesy " he states.

"Look who's talking! " I huff earning a chuckle.

"I wish I could reward you with a joke right now " I say earning a laugh from him which made me feel good.

"You can reward me with other things too you know " he says quietly.
I close my eyes cheekily and lean in towards him.

"What were you thinking ? I meant the pancakes that you made " he says sheepishly.

"Screw you " I say and climbed upstairs leaving him.

"Bella hey wait up , I was joking. I'm more than fine with a kiss as my reward I swear !" He laughs and climbs after me.

I arrived home after We had breakfast .
"I'll see you later" he says.

" yeah" I say with a smile

"I love you "

"I love you too" I say give him a kiss on the cheek.

There was no one home , so I went to take a quick shower.
I changed into my comfy pjs and spent the day replaying last night events and watching romantic movies.
Yes you heard that right romantic movies , they matched with what I'm feeling right now so I couldn't control myself .
I can't believe it happened already , I still can't believe that art is mine .

It was already 10:00 pm , Suddenly the electricity went out and it was so dark to see.

"Damn it , where is my phone " I say and search for it on the couch beside me.

I hear then sounds of footsteps coming closer to where I was.
"Marco is that you? Did you come back?"
The footsteps became louder and I became scared.
Damn you horror movies.

"SURPRIIIIIISE !"
The lights came on and there stood Marco , Lilly ,Tyler ,mom, Jason , Jeremy,  Mr Isaac and Mrs Dorothy!
Each one were blowing their party horns and it was such a pretty sight to see.
Decorations and balloons were thrown at me , like it was a parade .
It looked like fireworks were surrounding me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLAAA!" Lilly screams merrily.

"Oh my god you guys!" I cry and cover my mouth.

"I can't believe you guys came ! How ?" I ask still can't believe they are all here not at the hospital.

"We made a lot of sacrifices just to be here ringing bells " Jason smiles.

"I'm the head of the general surgery department so I abused my authority a bit " mr Isaac smiles in pride.

"And you know me , I do whatever I want in that damn hospital " Jeremy mentions.

Mr Isaac slaps the back of his head and Jeremy was like " I'm sorry I'll behave " he says shamefully.

"I can never miss one of your birthdays bella even if I were on a damn emergency stretcher I'll come " Mrs Dorothy says with a happy heart.

"Happy birthday my Bella " mom says and cries a happy cry.

"Nice pjs bells " Tyler mentions teasing me and I laugh.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you all here " I say as my eyes were tearing up .

Mom , mr Isaac  , and Jeremy all sat in the living room and talked about their daily lives in the hospital . The usual

"I'm telling you the patients are getting out of hand ! I think I'll get a heart attack because of them " Jeremy says in agony.

"Imagine how funny will it be , a cardiologist who ends up getting a heart attack ! that will definitely be in the headlines " he laughs .

"You still haven't experienced anything kid " mr Isaac says rolling his eyes and drinking his coffee as he shares mom a knowing look.

I smile and shake my head as I head to the kitchen finding Marco , Tyler , Lilly and Jason eating what's in the fridge.
"Don't tell me you came here to empty my fridge " I laugh.

"I'm hungry ringing bells " Jason says with a pout.

"And besides we're waiting for Art so we can eat the cake and blow the candles " lilly sighs.

"Yeah I'll try to call him , I mentioned it to him yesterday to be on time " Marco says and goes outside to call him and Lilly joins him.

Well that's weird , I hope everything is okay with Art , I'll call him if Marco couldn't reach him.
"Hey bells " Tyler says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hi Ty" I smile .

"How have you been, it's been awhile since we talked " he says looking at his shoes.

"Yeah I'm sorry really , but nothing much is going on , what about you ? how's your winter break so far? I ask eagerly.

"Just fooling around with the guys or playing video games " he says sheepishly.

"Did You know that I learned how to play fort nite ! I can beat you in a heartbeat " I say confidently.
Earning a low chuckle from Jason who was eating some of my leftover cupcakes.

"Hey! If you Don't believe me ! You can ask Art when he comes , He'll prove it to you guys " I say and fold my arms in front of my chest .

"You played fort nite with Art? You don't like video games" Tyler asks confused.

"Yeah , well technically his brother lee wanted to play with me , so I didn't want to say no to him and it was nice ,but I loved it even more when I won agonist Art " I laugh.

"Don't tell him that I told you, but he lost against me , actually he had never won at all " I chuckle .

Tyler stays quite for awhile , and I mentally slap myself for being carried away by talking about Art , I just wanted to tell him about everything that was going on with me like how I used to .

"This cupcake is really good you have to get me some of those when you come by the hospital " Jason says enjoying it. Not realizing the awkwardness and the uneasiness between me and Tyler.

"Well that's good then , at least I can play with you now " Tyler says coldly.

"Tyler .. I didn't mean to- " I say but he leaves the kitchen and goes outside.

"I'm so stupid .. so so so stupid " I say banging my head against the refrigerator.

"The only one who's stupid here is him bella not you" Jason says from behind.

"What?" I say and sit beside Jason on the table .

"Never lose what's right in front of you and ask where did it go" he states.

"He should have realized earlier .. that he likes you" he continues.

"I'm not going to ask how did you know , because you're such a scary genius " I say surprised earning a laugh from him.

"I just feel bad , he's my best friend " I continue feeling so miserable.

"You said it , he's your best friend .. he'll come around eventually " he smiles reassuringly.

"I hope so .." I sigh .

"Bella Art is not answering , what should we do?" Lilly says anxiously .

"Wait I'll try calling him"

"There's no use his phone is turned off " Marco says frustrated.

"Oh" I say taken aback.

"Okay we should start I guess.. it's getting late " I say not quite focused.

We closed the lights as They all gathered around the table in the living room after placing the cake and lightning up the candles . I stood in front of them facing them , looking at dad's picture frame that was hanged behind them on the wall.
They all wore party hats and got their party horns ready.

It was so nice and heartwarming to see them doing this.
As They started to sing , I took my time to look at their faces , they were all genuinely happy , singing from the bottom of their hearts .
I smiled knowing that I'm really lucky to have such people in my life .
General surgeons
Cardiologists
Oncologists
Geriatricians
Friends And family.

But the one person I really wished to see his face singing with them , wearing his party hat and smiling his unique comforting smile , that made his eyes close .. was him.

I wished to hear him sing , to hear his calm but strong voice that gave me pleasant shivers . I wished to see his perfectly symmetrical face staring at me, and the shadow of his slim muscular and tall figure. I wished to see him in my house on my birthday and take my time to enjoy that fact,
That he was in my house with the people I love .. I just needed him to be here right now , in this moment , to be able to complete the picture.

But he never came that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112 1 17
There was a boy and a girl who loved each other truly like beyond anything and everything, no storm or no flood can make them apart each other. He wa...
His Bella By Mrs Cullen

General Fiction

154K 5.9K 34
"When we're young, we don't often see just how easy life is for us and it is only as we grow older that we realize with age comes more problems- some...
8.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
279 12 38
Bella Moray liked to live in her comfort zone. There she was safe and no one could hurt her. That is, until she realised she was about to graduate h...