blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

30 | utopia

1.4K 137 35
By seoultwix

🐬

"detective conan, we're here," jimin jokingly used his flashlight as a microphone, his face lighting up because of it.

jungkook slightly snickered at him before following jisoo and taehyung who finally entered the office. and when all of them were already inside, they soon locked it and roam around.

"i'm sorry, i'm just curious," lisa says, facing the rest of their friends. "why is jimin here with us? he's no use."

"ohh," yoongi flew his hand to cover his mouth that was forming an 'o', and jennie scoffed when she saw jimin deadly glaring at lisa.

"yeah," chaeyoung even followed. "he's supposed to be the look-out. all he'll do here is to throw out corny jokes-"

"yah, park!" jimin hisses and even tried stopping his friend. taehyung chuckled lightly, telling him, "you're calling yourself, chim?"

"guys.." jisoo then calls them as she was now standing in front of the mayor's wide table.

and that was when they realized the shattered notes where all over at the top of it. same papers, same handwritings.

"twelve notes.." jungkook whispers after counting it all. jennie glanced at jisoo who took out the two remaining papers they saw, placing it beside the other death threats that was sent to the mayor.

"power and control are nothing compared to manipulating people and their weaknesses," chaeyoung read a note, her voice a bit shaky for all the shiver she's getting.

jennie creases her forehead as she held another paper, reading it, "leaders are supposed to rule their people, not to lie to them."

"so the culprit behind all of these are really aiming for taehyung's father?" jungkook confusingly tried reading other paper too, but yoongi's answer immediately stopped him.

"i don't think so," he mumbles in a low voice, putting the paper down after he was done reading it. the others lowered their head to take a sight of it, taehyung and jisoo's eyes widening in horror after seeing what's in there.

"untold pasts will forever hunt you," jisoo glanced at taehyung shortly after realizing the next words she saw. "choi woosik."

"choi?" jimin interrupted them. "who the hell is choi woosik?"

🐬

"aren't you gonna sleep?" jisoo sat beside taehyung right after she saw him stargazing outside his room. the small veranda was enough for them to sit at the floor and watch the night sky.

rest of their friends were already sleeping at taehyung's bed and sofa— keeping themselves comfortable despite the tiny spaces they have.

it was just too late for them to go home so taehyung decided to let all of them sleep in his room. too tired of everything their brain functioned inside the mayor's office, they immediately went to dreamland after only minutes of lying down.

"how about you?" taehyung asks as he glanced at jisoo, but the latter only smiled at him, resting her head on his shoulder comfortably.

"i can't sleep knowing you're still not going to," she answers after seconds of silence.

"hey," jisoo tried peeking at her lover when she noticed him not saying anything. he was just staring at the moon and stars, heavy breathings and deep sighs.

and just like what she always says whenever something's bothering him, she softly uttered, "it's gonna be fine.."

but taehyung's state of calmness was different. he always answers her, "you're with me. i know it's gonna be fine.."

"we're slowly getting there," she whispered at him. "jungkook and chaeyoung will ask their parents about the ceo, and we'll join the rally for the firm tomorrow. let's see what information we'll get with mr. choi, alright?"

"alright," he replied like a kid, placing his head slowly at the top of hers.

then they both glanced at the evening sky, no words spoken and needed. their beating hearts calming in peace whenever it's beside each other, their muddled minds taking a break from all of the mess.

"you know," taehyung suddenly mumbles. "the moon looks beautiful tonight.."

jisoo then chuckled in a low voice, saying, "is that a confession or you're really talking about the moon?"

taehyung shortly looks at her, giving her hair a peck as he inhaled her blueberry scent. "both, of course. but the first option was more important." 

"i love you too then," she replies sweetly, snuggling closer in between his face and shoulder. 

"after all of these shits get done.." before he could continue, he waited for jisoo to react. but since the latter was also waiting for the confession he was about to say, she didn't speak a word.

"i want to live a peaceful life near the seaside, or the downhill.." taehyung gently closes his eyes, the dream he always wanted to be real came across his mind. "..with you."

"with me?" jisoo asks back, completely shocked at what he had said. "you want to live with me.. near nirvana's seaside or downhill?"

taehyung bent down a little to kiss her forehead, resting his lips there for a few seconds before whispering, "after we get married at the lighthouse."

he waited for his lover's response, but jisoo seems to be still downloading the every little words and details he had spoken.

then she mumbled, "i'd.. love that," her voice came out a little shaky, her eyes already watering because of the tears.

of happiness.

jisoo slowly reached for taehyung's face and cupped it using her both hands, while the latter did the same to her. now that they're facing each other, softness came and they saw the glisten joy in the eyes of one another.

"no matter what it takes, under any circumstances," he beams, getting closer and closer as he stared at jisoo's eyes down to her nose and lips. "i would never leave you."

"i'll never leave you," jisoo repeated his words, telling him that she'd do the same.

with that, taehyung reached for her lips and they both felt the ecstacy on each other's holds. the gentleness of every kiss taehyung gives for her was a moment of bliss none of them could ever forget.

jisoo smiled in between their steamy kisses when taehyung softly bit her lower lip, his tongue seeking for an entrance.

"hey, wait.." jisoo tries moving back but taehyung just happened to be too drunk from her lips, he just followed her head and started kissing her again.

"tae, they might see us," she laughed a little as she placed both of her hands on his chest, pushing him away.

with one last long pressed kiss, taehyung gave up from his lover's protests but not before teasing her a little.

"baby, i could taste the strong amount of blueberry. do you seriously love that fruit that much?" then he chuckled after earning a shoulder slap from jisoo.

🐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 789 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
65.7K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
7.2K 343 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
15.7K 1K 21
When a small-town girl , Kim Jisoo , allows her friends to drag her to a concert in the city, she doesn't know what to expect. What she surely doesn'...