Changing opinions//Draco malf...

By malfoyslittlewhore

||| COMPLETED ||| - SPICYish (at times) - 🀰🏻Celina washes up at Hogwarts after a freak boating accident.Du... More

0.5) prologue
1) Where?
2)What?
3)Who?
4)How?
5)Why
6)why though?
7)Alone
8) Suspicion
9)Distance
10)Dracock InmyMouthfoy
11) Write up
12)Halloween
13)Night
14)Sickness
15)Catch on!
16)Detention Attention
17)did someone say Draco Malfoy?
18)Lemme tell your fortune
19) + 19.5) +19.75)
20)Good Chr!stian girl
21) Like a G
22)We love a bad boy dont we?
23)On her knees for J3sus ;) (Seggs)
24) The damn cleanup
25) 1/4 of a hunny
26)Snap goes the ankle
27) Gluck - gluck 99,000(seggs)
28) No more Lies
30)New bitch who this?
31)Frickin'n a jacuzzi (seggs)
32) A good Dye job
33)Marry me Rosie
34)The tides will sing
34.5) epilogue
35) but life still goes on (end)

29)A good Die job

277 8 1
By malfoyslittlewhore

SPELLING MISTAKES - are unfortunate autocorrect! (If you spot a mistake please comment on it so I can fix it!)

DRACOS POV

........
I knew it....I had been right.

That thing that had bothered me so much. That filled me with such hate and spite. That thing that kept me up at night plotting horrible things and had me saying horrible things to horrible people. It was real.

As we walk back hand in hand all I can think of is the horrible things I have done and said to my...girlfriend...

I feel like blurting out 'I'm sorry' right now but it wouldn't really be ethical would it? After all those tears.

All those tears...wow. Why did it suddenly hurt just to see somebody crying.

Why did my heart race so damn fast when I asked her. I hadn't expected it to race that fast.

Why was the fact that she was a muggle not bothering me...almost at all...

My head is filled with almost euphoric thoughts as we walk back through the forest. I cant keep this stupid little grin off my face as I watch her closely.

This is somebody, I think to myself, who I can see myself with forever....

I can see us living somewhere quiet, like in a humble farmhouse or a house made of wood beside a calm river. We'd have a good mix of muggle and magic utensils in the house of course - got to keep it fair.

Gosh...why the hell am I thinking about this stuff....

"I have an idea!" She happily beams as she suddenly stops and turns to me. My heart warms up quickly as I look into her sweet eyes and I can't help but smile and ignore responding to her.

"I think we should just skip dinner tonight and go hang out in my common room!"

I frown slightly. What an awful idea. The Gryffindor common room? Skipping dinner?
I'd rather not.

"Well-I have sweet stuff in my room!" She quickly backs herself up, probably realising the discontent on my face. Thank god.

"We'll do you have a full steak dinner up there ?" I ask, noticing I'm actually quite hungry. Rowing that boat across the lake was hard work. Well...enchanting is hard work too!

She smiles cutely and rolls her eyes, "No."

"Hm...you'll have to try a bit harder to convince me to go into the bloody Gryffindor common room." I wink slightly suggestively and watch for her reaction and she immediately blushes and looks away. Hah!

I reluctantly agree and we head up to the common room. It is full of squashy armchairs, tables, and a bulletin board where school notices, ads and posters are plastered. It's decorated in several shades of red and gold and radiates a warm energy.

Thankfully there's no Gryffindors in here. They're all at dinner.

"This way." Celina knocks me from my frowning gaze around the room as she heads upstairs.

I follow her into her room which is filled with two other beds and the belongings of her roommates.

"Shabby." I remark as I look around. She laughs to herself as she clears a space on her messy bed. No wonder why she's always late...her books are scattered across her bed and the floor carelessly.

"Don't you ever clean?" I ask, as I pick a book off the floor and dust it off.

"Uhm, well I don't really get much time!" , she picks up the remainder of her books off the bed and stacks them neatly beside it.

She beckons me to sit and I do so. "What are you doing?" I ask as I watch her lighting a candle.

"I want to re-read your fortune," she turns and smiles.

"I've been practicing."

"Oh yeah? On who?" I question her. She seems to have a lot of new skills under her belt.

"Lee lets me sometimes but usually I just practice on myself."
I watch her blow out the lit match and throw it in the bin beside her.

"And?" I raise and drop my eyebrows. "What does it say?"

She shrugs. "Well I'm not very good...but every time I've read it it's been 'death' or 'horror' and then the next time it's 'happiness' and 'greatness'!" She laughs. "So don't take this too literally!"

I smile. She pulls a seat up infront of me and grabs my hand in hers. Her fingers trace the lines on my palm. The waft of the candle suddenly hits me. Strong green apple and pine wood it seems.

"A long life," she smiles as she looks up to me before looking back down.

"Lots of admirers ohhh," she teases. "Let's see...a tragedy...hmm...they never let us have it too good!" She remarks as she reads from a book and compares my palm to some of the markings in it.

"A long term trouble that you must release..." she continues.

I gulp slightly. It's been eating me up inside recently. My father.

'He has a plan for you....' he whispers in my ear. 'He has...great plans for you..."

I close my eyes to it and pretend it never happened. Like always.

She's been brave, I tell myself, she's been brave enough to tell me her deepest secret.

"My father." I say out loud. She looks up to me in slight confusion at my sudden remark.

I gulp slightly as I meet her eye. "I don't...have a good relationship with him..." I begin. It's hard for me to talk about this to anybody, but something about the look in her eye eases and coaxes me to continue.

"I can't escape him. I look so much like him...but-I don't...I don't want to be like him...I'm scared..." I hang my head vulnerably. It's different to say these things out loud.

"He's not a good person but I'm not like him." I strongly say. I look back up to her pretty face. A tear in my eye that I don't want to be there.

"You know...sometimes we can't change people..." she sadly tells me. Her voice suddenly more gentle. "But we can change ourselves, and you have! Draco you're a good person...you're brave and smart and you're changing yourself for the better everyday!" She grabs my hand lovingly in hers and squeezes it.

"And I want to help you! Every step of the way..." she smiles weakly. I nod and look down. I don't want her to see me like this...vulnerable and sad. But it feels good to finally have somebody to talk to, to trust. Suddenly there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me.

"But sometimes...people need to change on the outside too...it helps I swear." She suggests.I look up to see her biting her lip nervously.

"What?" I ask, sounding more agitated than I meant to.

"Lets dye your hair!" She exclaims, looking like a light bulb just went off in her head.

"No."
-
-
-
-

Celina POV

I paint Draco's beautiful virgin hair with the dye brush included in the box. I found it in one of my roommates bags. She constantly dyes her mouse brown hair black so the room always smells of harsh chemicals.

"Are you sure this won't absolutely destroy my hair?" He questions frightfully. He had no idea what hair dye was. Most wizards use magic to change their appearance but my roommate believes that the muggle method provides more 'realistic' and 'long lasting results.'

"Positive!" I lie. In fairness, my roommate Hilda's hair does look a bit fried...but I'm sure it's just because she dyes it every week!

"Finished..." I beam as I pat dry the last few strands of wet hair. "Don't look yet!" I beg him as he reaches for a hand mirror that I quickly snatch out of his grasp. He shoots me an evil look and tuts.

I sit back and admire his new look. Why does it actually look so good on him...
His side profile is actually gorgeous now that I take more time to look at it. I smile from my heart outwards and glee fills my every cell.

"The hell are you smirking at?" He pretends to be angry as he rips the mirror from me while I giggle.

"Hmm...." he frowns slightly as he ruffles his hair up in the mirror. "Uhmm..." he frowns but this time it's an 'okay maybe' type of frown.
"I...love it." He suddenly beams happily. I watch his face light up from the side as he laughs slightly. I laugh with him and shake my hands excitedly, I rest my head on his shoulder and watch him admiring his new look in the mirror. The warmth of the common room provides a homely feeling and I could almost fall asleep right now.

Happy and with the one person I can't bear to think of a replacement for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
7.1K 274 30
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
374 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
495K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...