πŠπˆπƒπ’ 𝐎𝐍 πŸ“π“π‡ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍...

Av toptierszn

❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. Mer

ππ‘π„πŒπˆπ„Μ€π‘π„.
πŽππ„.
π“π–πŽ.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π…πŽπ”π‘.
π…πˆπ•π„.
π’πˆπ—.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
ππˆππ„.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π.
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π.
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„.

π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ.

7.2K 584 526
Av toptierszn

excuse errors and mistakes. i'm just tryna speed this up.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

I sat on the couch with Tati and the only thing you could hear was her crying. No matter how much I tried to comfort her, all she could do was cry.

Poochie and Tyrone gone and it's all my fault.

FLASHBACK

I watched Saige go up the stairs and heard a door slam.

We all stood around the living room with our guns pointed at the door and waited for Calvin to walk in.

"Aye Calvin!" We heard a voice outside. I walked over to the window and seen a darkskin nigga and I smacked my lips.

"You know who car that is?" Calvin asked the dude while looking at ours.

"Nah."

"Sum ain't right. You got yo shit on you? Mines in the house."

He pulled his gun out and handed it to Calvin.

"It's an extra nigga out there but he ain't got nun on him." I told everybody.

A couple seconds later the front door opened and Calvin looked at me. Whenever I had to kill somebody or was about to, sometimes I froze up.

"Serg nigga!" Poochie yelled and hopped in front of me. He was about to shoot Calvin but Calvin got him first.

I came back to reality when his body dropped to the floor.

Tyrone shot at Calvin and Jared shot at the other nigga as he tried to run outta the house.

The three of us rushed over to Poochie but it was too late.

"Look at what the fuck you did! You so called a killer but act like a damn statue when it's time to actually do sum." Tyrone yelled in my face.

"I ain't ask him to jump in front of me." I said.

"It don't matter. He yo brother nigga, he did what he was supposed to do."

"It ain't the time to be arguing. Y'all worried about the wrong shit." Jared hopped in.

With all of us too busy going back and forth, what we didn't notice was Calvin wasn't dead yet.

Another shot rung through my ears and Tyrone stopped moving. My eyes went over to Calvin who had a smirk on his face.

I cocked my gun and put a bullet right in between his eyes and that was it.

FLASHBACK OVER

"What we supposed to tell momma? She already on her fucking death bed. The last thing she need to hear is two of her kids gone."

"I don't know Tati." I shook my head.

My mind wondered to Saige. She called and texted me to make sure I was okay but I didn't respond.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Your moms here?" Amari asked me.

"No she at work and Marco at his friend house I think." I told him as I took off my seatbelt. "You can come in while you wait for your lyft."

"Alright."

We both got out of the car and made our way to my porch. I unlocked the front door with my keys and turned on the lights.

I went upstairs with Amari following behind me. When I got to my room door I opened it and flicked on the light.

My eyes widened once I seen Hakeem sitting on my bed with a gun on his lap. I turned around to run out but Amari stopped me and shut the door.

"Aht aht." He gripped my arm and dragged me over to Hakeem until I was standing right in front of him.

"You work with him?" I asked as my heart started racing. Instead of responding, Amari just moved to the side.

"I know you know where Serg is so you better speak the fuck up before I shoot yo ass. He ain't at home and ain't nobody seen him so where else could he be?" Hakeem stood up.

"I-I don't know.." I stuttered a little.

"Y-yes you do bitch." He said and took a step forward causing me to take one back.

He only chuckled before I felt his gun connect with my face causing me to fall to the floor.

"See I wasn't even gon touch you but that was before my brother was gone." He said before he kicked me in my side.

"Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" He stood over me as I tried not to cry.

My momma always told me to never cry in front of a nigga hurting you cause that's only gonna make them feel more powerful.

"Don't big Serg want you to bring her to him alive? You can't kill her." Amari spoke.

Big Serg? Serg is a jr...and that's what he told me people called his dad. The only thing is, his father died years ago.

"Nigga! Shut the fuck up. This whole deal ova wit, Calvin ain't here no more so I ain't gotta listen to that nigga." Hakeem said.

He then aimed right at my head and I flinched.

"I'm pregnant!" I told him.

"Well fuck you and that baby then." He smirked at me.

I swear he was about to shoot but before he could the door opened.

"You young niggas can't do shit right. I see the game changed ever since I been gone huh?" A man walked in. I watched him carefully and took in all his features, he looked exactly like Sergio but just darker.

He made eye contact with me before he smiled.

"I been waiting to meet you for a long ass time. I prayed for this day for the past year." He said.

I was confused but before I could process it all I felt a sting go through my body and everything went black.

|END OF CHAPTER.|
ATP, JUST VOTE!!
|MISS -FENDIIBRAT🧸|

i mean it was somebody's daddy...just not saige's 🤱🏽

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

736K 26.2K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
354K 6.9K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
95.1K 8K 20
❝π˜ͺ𝘡𝘴 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘩𝘒𝘳π˜₯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭𝘴.❞
40.9K 828 24
Everybody ain't yo friend, everybody ain't yo partna.