blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

29 | eight teens

1.3K 128 24
By seoultwix

🐬

"what's the plan?"

yoongi placed both of his hands at the top of the table, causing everyone to stop whatever they were doing. eight of them encircled around the table, the raging of fire in every inch of their body could be heard if you stay closed.

they didn't even had a chance to talk about what happened in the past few weeks and why they were halted.

the only thing that's running through their mind right now is to save their hometown.

"nirvana's safety is the plan," taehyung says, crossing his arms while nodding, like what he said was also a confirmation for him.

"how did you know the church was at risk?" jennie asks and glances at taehyung and the other four.

"father's office."

"we saw him running like he was aiming for his life. we tried to follow then we.. noticed people evacuating, including all of you," chaeyoung explained before sitting down, eyes darted at the two pieces of papers.

"if the two bombs exploded, then there are still three remaining.." jimin pointed out.

jennie rolled her eyes and snapped at him. "very brilliant, jimin! we didn't know you can do math!"

"i was just starting the point!" he defended, earning a small laugh from lisa who was just watching them argue.

"hey, hey!" jisoo softly tugs jimin's hoodie to make him sit, stopping him from having a cat fight with a girl again. "drop it, we don't have time for jokes!"

"where was mayor when the explosion happened?" jungkook finally finishes his silence, facing taehyung to ask him about his father.

"around the church too, he was the one who told people to leave." he answered.

jennie slowly nodded at what she heard. "just like what happened at the factory.."

taehyung then continued what he was telling, "right exactly when i went home, he was rushing to leave. i wasn't in the mood to question him because jisoo and i kinda had a.. uh.. small fight-"

"ohh, lover's quarrel?" lisa giggled.

"seriously," chaeyoung whispers at her. "we're talking about the bomb threats and all you notice was their fight?"

"i was just asking!"

"no," he declined fast. "i didn't wanna.. join the plan.. of helping my father. they think he was a victim too-"

"he is," jisoo cut him off.

"i think so too," yoongi suddenly follows, earning a curious glance from jennie, jimin and taehyung.

"let's be real here," he cleared his throat, his eyes roaming around making sure no one besides them are listening.

"we've known the mayor for more than a decade. he ruled nirvana the way how we wanted him to do. zero crimes, zero illegality," jisoo shortly glances at taehyung who was just listening at yoongi. "the mass termination that happened remained questionable, i know, but-"

"the bomb threats.." chaeyoung mumbled in a low voice.

"exactly," yoongi pointed at her. "the bomb threats, the explosions, these papers and the way the mayor risked his life just to help his people to evacuate.."

"what the hell is npa doing?" jungkook exclaimed.

"busy handling the riot at the firm? and also keeping the evacuees from the factory safe.."

"they have no words about the bomb explosions? nothing at all?"

"i think they were told to be quiet," jisoo breathlessly says, her fear for her loved town getting bigger and bigger ay every seconds goes by.

"makes sense if they've seen the bomb threats," jennie concludes.

"my father is probably going to visit the evacuees later at night," taehyung suddenly tells them his father's schedule. with all of them glancing at him with a questionable look, yoongi was the first one to realize what he just said.

"you have a plan tonight?" he raised a brow.

they went quiet for a while, waiting for his response. it lasted for about ten seconds before he opened his lips and spoke.

"his office," he finally answered.

"wait- for what? are you still doubting your father-"

"no, i meant the papers.. threats.." taehyung stared at jisoo softly. "there were many of it. he received lots.. and he kept it in his office."

"then let's go," jungkook nodded.

"we have to hide, if that's the case," taehyung continued. "my father doesn't allow multiple visitors at the house especially at night. also not to mention that he's been getting attacked for the past few weeks. we should do it quietly-"

"how are we even sure that those threats are real unlike.. these two?" chaeyoung confusingly asked, reaching for the papers. "i mean, no offense, taehyung.. but i don't think we should make plan and go for it just like that."

"we'll have our questions answered later," he responded, no emotions found. "so it's either we do this or we wait till the next bomb happens."

"don't even freaking mention the second one," jimin grimaced at his best bro.

🐬

"are you sure he went out already?" jisoo nervously asked her lover, causing taehyung to nod at her.

"yeah.." he helped her fix her hoodie, then proceeded to softly carressing her cheeks for.. no reason at all.

"stop being lovey-dovey, i swear i'm going to push you both there," jimin threatens them as he pointed at the canal, just a few steps away from the kim's backyard.

"you're so bitter," jennie hisses at him, opening her flashlight to look at the road behind taehyung's family house. "where the hell are they?"

"probably arguing where direction they'd go," yoongi rolls his eyes, imagining their three friends fighting at the middle of the night and road. 

"hey, yoongs," jennie softly calls the latter, her smile slowly reaching her eyes, feeling the happiness and completeness after some time of being away from the other four.

"i know it's hard dealing with this. especially in our friendship.. but.. thank you. for staying with them."

yoongi's eyes glistened in calmness as he heard what she said. his hand extending to ruffle her hair gently, not saying anything.

but he knows deep down, jennie understands what his smile was meant for.

"am i a fifth wheel here?" jimin breaks the soft atmosphere when he let out a groan watching his friends act cute together.

"there they are," jisoo pointed at somewhere in the dark road, ignoring what jimin had said. rest of them stood up and waited for the three to finally reach them.

"where did you come from? seoul?" jimin scoffed at them, picking up his flashlight. lisa only grumbled at him for complaining too much, while jungkook and chaeyoung hid their bikes at the side.

"okay, where to?" jungkook asks, walking towards taehyung.

"maids are probably busy preparing to sleep. guards are drinking coffee at the veranda and the one who's in charge of this gate is probably gonna be back here in less than five minutes. we need to hurry," taehyung explains as he guided them to walk near the back door, but before he could even open it, jisoo stopped him.

"wait, tae," she murmured, telling everyone to keep quiet. they heard footsteps just right exactly at the back of the door, probably one of the maids who were roaming around.

"i think it's safer if we enter the door at your garden," she suggested, causing jimin to look at her with a meaningful tease.

"it's near the stairs, right? it'll be easier."

the moment taehyung nodded, jimin smirked at them. "ohh, ji, you've been here for many times you now memorize your future house-"

"do you ever stop playing around?" chaeyoung slaps his head lightly, earning a grunt from him.

"i was joking-"

"not funny," lisa says and rolled her eyes. jennie snickered at the scene of jimin once again getting scolded, not to mention the fact that they just reconciled.

or.. did they?

🐬

they're finally
eight again 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.9K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
25.9K 1.7K 52
Kim Taehyung , well known playboy of campus who only knows how to play with girls . Born with a silver spoon he gets whatever he wants . kim Jisoo...
184K 6.7K 33
Before Taehyung's beloved sister died, she entrusted him into the arms of her best friend, Jungkook. Taehyung would've been okay with that, if it was...
78.3K 3.4K 31
Jennie Doesn't care for love,until that a super hot guy called Taehyung come to her school,and she had to stuck with him all the time.. The cover and...