𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

By _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... More

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.
𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.
:))

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.

344 14 0
By _tyannaaa

(ONE WEEK LATER)

It was a Friday morning and also my weekend off. I'd just gotten out of bed and went into the bathroom to put on some tights and a Nike sweater before I went downstairs.

When I made it downstairs, I didn't see anybody down there, but I just sat at the counter and got on my phone.  I've been paranoid and confused ever since I received a call from that guy.

I honestly have no idea who would even want to kill me, I mean I didn't even do anything to anybody. Just to know that this happening to me and there's no one I can tell because nobody would believe me most likely, is the part that sucks.

I blocked the guy's number, but he still got my number another way and he won't leave me alone. I don't understand why he wants me dead so badly. While I was sitting at the counter, I started hearing someone slowly walk downstairs and I froze.

I thought everybody was gone. If everybody is gone, then who the fuck is coming down the stairs? I placed my phone the counter and I turned around and I saw Elijah coming downstairs.

Me: "Shit, you scared me."

Elijah: "Of course I did."

Me: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Elijah: "You've been really jumpy since you've gotten out of the hospital."

Me: "And I have a good reason."

Elijah laughed when I said that, and he shook his head.

Elijah: "Is it because you THINK you saw a man?"

Me: "Elijah, I'm telling you- never mind it's pointless.."

Elijah: "Okay well I have to go.."

Me: "Bye."

Elijah: "Are you mad?"

Me: "No."

Elijah walked over to me, and he hugged me.

Elijah: "I wouldn't give a fuck if you were or not."

I looked at Elijah and he was smiling so I gave him the middle finger.

Me: "Goodbye Elijah."

Elijah: "Goodbye Hendia."

He walked away from me, and he left. When he closed the door, I looked out of the window and made sure he was gone before I ran over to the door and locked it.  I then went over to the window and closed the blinds also. After I did that, I went over to the counter, grabbed my phone before I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I know I'm probably being a little too paranoid, but I've been so scared lately. I laid down in my bed, put on my TV, and I went to Netflix to put on Lucifer because I love this show. I had a dresser full of snacks, so I believe I'll be good in here for the rest of the day.

                                                                                   ***

It was two in the afternoon, and I actually stayed in my room for this long. I felt safe up here honestly and I loved it! I had been watching Netflix and listening to music the whole time. I also facetimed Nolan, who seemed to be doing better. I missed happy Nolan so hopefully he's back!

As I was in my room, I randomly heard someone banging at my front door. I ignored it feeling like I was just hearing things, but it got louder. I knew if I wouldn't have answered, they probably would have banged even louder.

I looked in the corner of my room and I saw the bat that I brought for safety. I got up out of bed, grabbed my bat and made my way downstairs. While I was walking downstairs, I looked at the front door and I could see a male shadow standing there.

I kept walking slowly downstairs until I made it to the door. When I made it to the door, I slowly unlocked it and I removed the latch at the top of the door, cocking back the bat in my hand so far, I swung the door open and I also swung the bat forward, but the person caught it before it could hit.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I looked at the guy from his feet and up to see that it was Geo. Geo's eyes were wide and he looked so confused.

Me: "GEO?"

Geo: "Uh. Hi?"

Me: "How did you get my address?!"

Geo: "Nolan told me."

Me: "He did what?!"

I get that Geo is my friend, but I don't like the fact that Nolan just gave him my address! I looked at Geo again before I lowered the bat and I saw that he had a bag in his hand.

Me: "What are you doing here? And what's that?"

Geo: "It's Chick Fil A and I came here because you've basically been ghosting me, and I wanted to hang with you."

Me: "Yeah I know, I've kind of been ghosting everyone lately."

Geo: "Right so are you going to let me in?"

Me: "Yeah, yeah come in.."

Geo smiled before walking in, and he smelt so good. When he walked in, he sat down on the sofa and placed the food on the table. I sat down also, but a bit farther from him.

Me: "What'd you get?"

Geo: "I got a bit of everything. I got two twelve-piece chicken nugget meals, two chicken sandwiches, and two milkshakes. In this bag, I have some candy, and before you say anything I didn't know what kind of candies you liked so don't fuss!"

Awe, even my BEST friend doesn't buy me food and snacks unless I beg him. Nolan hates spending money on me. I swear the last time we brought each other something nice was for high school graduation!

Me: "That's a lot of food, but I'm not hungry."

A smile formed on my face after Geo's eyes shot over to me

Me: "I'm just kidding, I'll never let food go to waste!"

Geo: "I was about to say!"

Me: "Why didn't you text and ask me what kind of candy I wanted?"

Geo: "I honestly have no idea."

Me: "Well thank you anyways! You didn't have to bring me anything, I would have still hung out with you."

Geo: "I know, but I was hungry, and I couldn't come with food for myself and not you girl."

Me: "Yeah I understand."

Geo: "Yeah so, is your head better?"

Me: "Oh yeah! I just keep this white bandage on it so I can cover up the scar from the stitches."

Geo: "I just want to know how'd you do that, from slipping on the floor?!"

Geo pointed at my forehead.

Me: "I just hit the floor really hard, I guess."

I laughed nervously, shoving a chicken nugget in my mouth.

Geo: "Well my little sister said yes."

Me: "For?"

Geo: "Talking to you."

Me: "She did?!"

Geo: "It was only after I told her that she needed to get some friends then she started crying."

My jaw dropped hearing Geo say that.

Me: "Geo! She is your sister why the hell would you tell her that?"

Geo: "Hey! What I said worked didn't it?"

Me: "SO? You seriously bully your own sister."

Geo: "I do not bully her."

Me: "Well you definitely don't make her feel good."

Geo: "Well, sometimes the truth hurts."

Me: "You're just cruel."

Geo: "I remember the first time you told me that."

I really didn't want to get into that conversation again.

Geo: "You kind of hurt my feelings, but it is what it is."

Me: "I apologized. Let's never bring that up again, okay?"

Geo: "If you say so."

                                                                            ***

It was now six in the evening and Geo was still here. He kept hitting me for no reason. I mean I was having fun, but it was taking everything in me to not rock him in his shit.

Me: "Bitch if you hit me one more time, I will fuck you up."

Geo looked at me and rose his eyebrow.

Me: "Okay I will try!"

Geo: "Sure buddy."

Me: "I hate you."

Geo: "Awe don't be mad that you couldn't beat me up even if you tried."

Me: "Die mother fucker."

Geo: "That's a bit harsh."

Me: "Well don't bully me!"

Geo pulled out his phone and he started texting someone, so I just watched at the TV.

Geo: "Have you been living here your whole life?"

Me: "No I moved down here when I was eleven."

Then that's when my phone randomly went off, but I ignored it.

Geo: "Oh, where'd you move from?"

Me: "Texas."

Geo: "Nice."

Me: "Yeah have you lived here your whole life?"

Geo: "Nope I moved out here, my junior year in high school. All the way from South Korea."

Me: "South Korea?!"

Geo: "Yeah. I mean I am Korean."

Me: "Yeah, but there's Korean people who were born in the USA."

Geo: "Not me."

Me: "That's cool."

I instantly hid my phone, realizing it was a text message from that guy. I shot him back a message telling him to leave me alone, knowing that he wouldn't. When I sent the message, Geo's phone went off and I thought that it was so weird, but I ignored it.

I watched his fingers type and when he finally sent the message, my phone went off, causing me to rise from my seat. No, it can't be him! How is that even possible? I pretended to stretch before I slowly sat down again.

I didn't text back him, I turned off my phone, taking a deep breath. Why would he do something like this? I thought we were friends. Is that how he found my address? He must have lied and said it was Nolan who gave it to him! So many thoughts were running through my head, and I didn't know what to do!

Geo: "Where is your bathroom?"

Me: "There isn't one downstairs."

I LIED! The downstairs bathroom is around the corner.

Me: "You can use the one in my room. My room is the last room on the right. You'll see a picture of me on the door."

Geo: "Thank you."

A few seconds later, I walked over to the stairs to make sure he was gone, ready to come up with a plan. I jumped over the sofa, and I ran into the kitchen, grabbing the biggest knife in the drawer.

I couldn't believe this guy could even do anything like that! I was so angry off, I was about to hurt this bitch! Minutes later, I heard him began to walk downstairs.

I ran over to the corner that was by the stairs, realizing he had to pass right there. I placed my back against the wall, waiting to take action.

Geo: "Hendia?"

I heard him getting closer, preparing myself, I took a deep breath. I felt him about to walk past me and I swung my elbow so far back, feeling it connect with his nose. "Ouch!" I heard him yelp, causing me to jump in front of him, pulling out the knife. I pushed him against the wall before I placed the knife to his neck.

Geo: "What the fuck are you doing Hendia?"

I could see his nose was bleeding really bad.

Me: "WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

Geo: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

Me: "Why did you attack me?!"

Geo: "Attack you? What are you talking about?"

I pressed the knife closer to his neck, causing his breathing to pick up and he threw his hands up.

Me: "Geo don't fucking play stupid with me!"

Geo: "Hendia I'm not! I don't know what you're talking about!"

Me: "Give me your phone NOW!"

Geo: "Okay here!"

He took his phone out of his pocket, put in his code, and I snatched it from him. I went to his iMessages before I started looking through every message, but the last time he texted me was three days ago.

Me: "You don't have another phone on you, right?"

Geo: "No."

Me: "Empty your pockets."

Geo started pulling out things from his pocket, but there was only weed and his wallet.

Me: "HOW DID YOU GET MY LOCATION?!"

Geo: "I told you Nolan gave it to me! I went to the bookstore to pick up a book for my sister and that's where I saw him."

I felt so stupid, but I also didn't know if I believed him. This isn't the first time Nolan have given someone my address, so maybe he was telling the truth. I lowered the knife from his neck, standing there dumbfounded.

Geo: "Attacked you? Hendia, is that what really happened to your head?"

I felt so embarrassed I didn't even say anything. I felt myself tear up because of how stupid I looked. I took a few steps back into the kitchen, placing the knife on the countertop.

Geo: "Hendia?"

I put some warm water on a washcloth and handed it to Geo, still not saying anything. I could hear Geo calling my name over and over.

Geo: "HENDIA I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

He grabbed onto my arm, making me turn to look at him.

Geo: "What happened to your head?"

Me: "I fell."

Geo slammed his hand on the counter, making me jump..

Geo: "Why are you lying?!"

Me: "I WAS ATTACKED!"

Geo: "By who?"

Me: "Don't you think if I knew I wouldn't have just made myself look stupid?"

Geo: "Calm down I'm just trying to speak to you."

Me: "Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for pulling that knife on you too."

Geo: "This isn't the first time I've had a knife put to my neck, but tell me what happened?"

Me: "One day after I got off work, I was walking out back to take out the trash when some guy randomly attacked me. He hit me on the head with something hard that caused me to black out and I woke up in a hospital."

Geo: "Does anybody knows that this happened?"

Me: "I told my sister, but she didn't believe. Instead, she made me feel like a psycho."

I felt a tear roll down my face from the confusion I was feeling, and I tried to fight my tears, but I couldn't control them anymore.

Geo: "I still don't understand why you attacked me?"

Me: "Somehow the guy got my phone number and he's been texting me ever since. He's told me how he's going to kill me and put me in a grave like my parents. I know I could change my number, but hell I don't know how he got this one so how do I know he isn't going to find the new one?"

Geo looked at me and he looked so concerned.

Geo: "Hendia come here."

He walked closer to me, placing his hands around my waist to hug me. I felt butterflies form in my stomach as I felt his grip get tighter. I wrapped my arms around him, and I let myself cry into his arms until I couldn't anymore.

Me: "I'm sorry, I know this is so pathetic of me."

Geo laughed, shaking his head.

Geo: "It's fine, but Hendia listen to me."

I pulled away from Geo, looking up at him.

Geo: "I promise I won't let whoever this guy is hurt you."

Me: "How can you be so sure?"

Geo: "You know I always stay loaded, plus I got your back."

I couldn't help to laugh at Geo's joke.

Geo: "You just can't lie to me about this type of stuff."

Me: "I won't."

Geo: "Promise?"

Me: "I promise."

Geo smiled at me before he wiped my tears and pulled me in for another hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 24.5K 40
When Ph.D. candidate Scarlett is forced to play loving wife to her mentor's playboy son, the last thing she expects is to fall for the fantasy hersel...
814 107 90
"Sometimes love is chaotic, cruel and complex". 💘 Cyrus Strauss, brother of Cupella member Belle Jacobs, sets off on a miss...
5.1M 218K 41
[COMPLETED] "You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with y...