In a Month ✓

Per ishitabhattbhatt

[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an ap... Més

In A Month
character aesthetics + playlist.
Prologue
Day 1 Arrival
Day 2 Break-fast
Day 3 Softie
Day 4 Lunch
Day 5 Blunder
Day 6 Sorry
Day 7 Sofa
Day 8 Annoying
Day 9 Reassurance
Day 10 Sink
Day 11 Like
Day 12 Feelings
Day 13 Alcohol
Day 14 Creep
Day 15 Kisses
Day 16 Books
Day 17 Fever
Day 18 Date
Day 19 Scars
Day 20 Piku
Day 21 Play
Day 22 Clothes
Day 23 Love
Day 24 Proposal
Day 25 Date
Day 26 One
Day 28 Shopping
Day 29 Understand
Day 30 Departure
Epilogue
Day 248 Bonus 1
Day 2000 Bonus 2
Deleted/Replaced Part Day 18
spin-off, other books and thank you note

Day 27 Room

14.4K 792 13
Per ishitabhattbhatt

Day 27

Goa's traffic was nothing compared to Mumbai's traffic. Driving cars was so peaceful here, without all the air pollution and noise pollution.

Driving a car with slow music on, I couldn't help myself but to think about him. Yesterday was perfect. Although it did hurt me, the hot shower rinsed away all the pain and insecurities. I felt more close to him. I don't know how to explain it but I felt content.

The following morning, I woke up with a bit of pain but after another shower it was all okay. I had to rush to the office as I woke up late. I thankfully reached the office in time, everyone gave me warm smiles, making me feel welcomed.

Sara was not here. To say I was over the moon would be an understatement. I was practically a ball of happiness because of her absence. By noon, we all were ready with the conclusions and evidence. I had to sign on the work I did, so it didn't take much time for me, the whole remaining meeting, I was sitting like an idiot.

After a few hours, as I was about to leave the office, someone called my name.

"Ahaana" I turned around to see the source of the voice.

It was Sara, standing there wearing a t-shirt and jeans with no makeup on. She looked more beautiful.

It was honestly irrelevant to me if you did makeup or not, but if you do makeup, you should do it for yourself and not to show others. Sara did this to show others and that never looked good.

"Yes?" I said formally.

"Look, I'm here to say sorry, that's it." She tried to say it arrogantly but it came out as an apology.

"Um..Okay?" I didn't understand. A sudden change of heart? Or is there something fishy here?

"I'm not going to repeat myself. I made a mistake by saying all those things. All of them were lies" she gushed out and left me dumbstruck there. I didn't understand why she said that, but it's a good thing she understood her mistake, and that's important. As for Vansh, I knew he was innocent in all this but this didn't let my overthinking mind think about the girl he told he loved.

I pushed all those thoughts away and looked at the retreating figure of sara, whom I probably won't ever meet again. I was confused at her apology.

I guess you don't get answers to everything in your life.

****

I was about to ring the doorbell but a mischievous idea made its way to my mind. I took the house key out of my purse and opened the door using it.

The house was empty, much to my dismay. I called his name a few times to check if he was in the bed room but he was not.

I wanted to scare him by making weird noises. I frowned and pulled out my phone to see if there were any messages from him but there were none.

Where could he be gone?

Maybe to get some groceries.

I went to his room to take his hoodie. All I really wanted right now was to sit in the bathtub and let the water slowly massage my body.

As his bathroom had a big tub, I decided to have a relaxing bath there.I turned on the tap to fill the tub and also turned on one light in each room before going to bathe. I didn't want any shady or ghostly experience here. I may hallucinate. You never know.

As I entered the bathroom the tub was already filled with warm water, so I just stripped and threw my clothes in the laundry basket after turning the tap off.

I was just enjoying the bath when Vansh called my name.

"IN THE BATHROOM" I yelled at him. After exactly thirty seconds he entered the bathroom.

"What are you doing? I'm taking a bath" Thank god I used the last remaining bath bomb, the water was soapy and pink. He couldn't see anything.

"Nothing I haven't seen before" he said nonchalantly.

"Perv"

"You love it, don't you?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Whatever" The red colour creeping up to my cheeks.

I turned away and looked in the water but instead of him going out, I heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor. I looked up to see him removing his t-shirt. He was standing in his underwear, all in his glory.

Mouthwatering.

"Wha-" I was cut-off when his hands went to remove the last piece of clothing. I covered my face with my hands.

I felt the water around me make movements. He entered the tub and sat behind me, resting his back against the tub.

I looked back at him, asking him to wrap his hands around me through my eyes, but men being men, who don't understand anything, didn't realise what I was asking. I turned my head around, playing with water when he wrapped his hands around me pulling me closer to his body.

"Hmmmm" he made a happy kinda sound tracing my face and shoulders with his nose.

He quickly started peppering kisses on my shoulder and neck with me tilting my head accordingly. His hands were roaming all around my body, underwater, whereas I rested my hands on his thighs.

I won't lie. I still felt a bit shy but this is heckin' good. I do want this.

He rested his head on my shoulder, calming himself and trying to ease the tension between us.

"As much as I would love to do it, I think you need a bit of rest." He pressed his cheek against mine.

I smiled and leaned against his chest, pushing him to make his back rest against the touch. This seemed to amuse him but he didn't really say anything, enjoying the moment.

"How was your day?"

"Good but I'm tired. What about you?"

"I missed you. I went to get some groceries"

"Ow, I missed you too," I said and turned to give him a peck on his lips.

"Are you hurting?" Even after reassuring him one thousand times, he was still concerned.

"No" I shook my head, sighing.

"I'm sorry" he said, giving me the look which makes me want to kiss the hell out of him.

"It's nothing. And I liked it" I said a bit shyly.

"Does that mean We can do it again?"

"Vansh" I gasped, hitting his chest lightly. He laughed loudly.

"Can you really blame me after all the stretching exercises last night?"

****

"Okay I hope you don't get mad but I need to tell you something" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Is this the part where he would say that he thinks he made a mistake marrying me and he would not want to do anything with me?

"Hey, stop overthinking, will you?" He put his hands on my arms to shake me a little.

After a really really long bath both of us came out of the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around my body and let the hair, which was in a bun, fall down on my back.

Vansh snaked his arms through my waist and looked at me with a small smile and eyes full of love and adoration.

"You're beautiful" he whispered, massaging my head and running fingers through my hair.

I grinned at his words and wrapped my hands around his neck, not caring about my loosely wrapped towel. I sighed and rested my head against his bare chest.

"I love you" I kissed his chest, just above the heart.

He suddenly picked me up and threw me on the bed before throwing the big bomb on me.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"So, when you were gone, you see I got an idea and I transferred all your stuff here with mine. Basically, we share a room, now" he was waiting for my reaction, whereas I just giggled.

"You're an idiot. Why would I be mad?" He got relieved a bit and joined me in bed, wrapping his hands around my basically naked body.

"Let's get dressed, I am hungry and I need food."

"I don't mind walking you like this, it would be better without the towel, but I don't think you need anymore clothes"

"You perv. Where did the gentleman go? The one I married?" I narrowed my eyes at him playfully, walking over to his closet.

"Right here" he rested his head above his hand which was against the bed frame. The gold chain resting on his toned chest.

As I said. Mouthwatering.

I opened his closet to find something to wear.The one piece of clothing I took was a new one, meaning he didn't wear it. What's the use of wearing his clothes if those didn't have his scent?

I picked up a pair of shots and tossed at him.

"Here wear this" I turned again to find myself something which realisation hit me like a big truck.

"WAIT" I shouted which made Vansh jump in the suddenness and shock.

"You took everything out of my room and transferred here?"

"Um. yes?"

"Even the red bad?"

"Yes, everything."

Oh shit. That Red stupid bag. 

****

Hey Potatoes <3

Is the Sara chapter really over? What can be in the bag?

Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me!

This chapter will be edited. Love you all!

Vote + Comment and add the book to your library to never miss an update.

Ishita :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

My Husband | ✓ Per Mishapurohit

Literatura romàntica

1.3M 5.7K 3
Once upon a time, men and women entered marriage with very clear policies regarding the division of labour: he would go to work and "bring home the b...
I Found You Per Ni✨

Literatura romàntica

168K 22.1K 33
22 years old ADHIRA VATS, who's vague & intricate, too naive to deal with the cruel world. Getting married was never in her list, atleast not before...
Sweet Nothings Per Avi

Literatura romàntica

12.5K 826 6
BOOK ONE OF THE SUGAR AND SWEET SERIES Vanya Sharma hated marriages. Growing up seeing troubled and failed marriages carved a bitter spot in her hear...
1.2M 57.2K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...