Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 57

8.9K 243 151
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Kate's Pov

I woke up by the sound of the alarm. I was again back to the normal life. Adelyn and I had a lots of fun in the beach house. Those were the most wonderful time of my life. We decided to go back there soon.

I get out of bed, brushed my teeth. I open my bedroom door and headed to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I then went to the fridge and took out the milk and got the cereal. I started eating as my phone started to ring. It was Josh. I accepted it.

"Josh?"

"Kate! Hey, How are you doing?"

"I'm doing alright. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Uh Kate if you're not busy today can we meet at the bar where we usually meet?"

"Yeah sure. Everything's okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine. I just need to talk to you about something important"

"Okay, I'll be there"

"Great. See you in an hour then"

"See you, bye"

I hung up. What's so important that Josh can't say in the phone? I finished eating and got ready. I went outside and got into the car. I started driving to the bar and once I reached there, I saw Josh didn't arrive yet. I sat and awaited.

After 10 minutes I saw Josh coming towards me with the biggest smile on his face.

"You made it" He said and went for a hug.

"Of course" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Sorry, I'm late. There's someone who would like to see you" He said and I looked at him confused.

"Who?" I asked and he looked behind. There she was the one and only Jane Connor. I looked at her with wide eyes. She looked flawless.

"Hi Kate" She said as she approached me. I avoid looking into her eyes.

"Josh.. you said that you have something important to tell me. You lied?" I ignored her and looked at Josh.

"That wasn't a lie. I truly have something to talk to you about. Jane wanted to see you so I brought her with me. Let's sit down" He said and we sat. I looked at Jane and she looked sad, I can tell by just looking into her eyes.

"So what is it?" I asked Josh.

"Me and Leo are truly sorry for thinking you were the hacker. When it was Jane's aunt Martinez all along. After finding out the truth, we tried to contact you but we couldn't get it touch with you. Now that everything's back in normal, Leo decided to end your suspension and you can come back to work from tomorrow" He said and I looked at him surprised.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes Kate. Do you accept our apology and come back to work because losing a talented person like you would be a great loss" He said serious. I looked down and think about it for a moment.

"Okay, sure. I accept. I'll come by tomorrow" I replied and he gave me a warm smile.

"Okay then, I should go back to work now. Leo would be mad otherwise" He said and left. I looked back at Jane who sat there with a sad expression on her face.

"I should be get going too" I said and started to get up but she held my wrist.

"Kate, please I need to talk to you" She requested. I looked at her and sat down again.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened that day. I'm sorry for being so aggressive. But my intentions were completely for you. I wanted to protect you" She said.

"Protect me from what? You're the one who I'm afraid of. Just how many shades do you have Jane and how many of them are left for me to see? I can't handle it anymore. We were not made for each other. I'm setting you free from me. You can have someone who have the same interests as you. And that person is obviously not me" I explained.

"You're everything I ever wanted Kate. I love you more than life. Don't do this to me. I won't be able to live without you" She said as she looked down.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible anymore. You should erase me from your mind Jane. I have found love in someone else and I can't come back to you"

"She's going to hurt you. You don't understand it" She said and took my hands on hers.

"Just promise me that if she tries to hurt you, you'll let me know and you'll let me help you" She said looking into my eyes.

"I promise" I said and gave her a warm smile.

"I should go now" I said and she looked at me sadly. I got up and left the bar. I got into my car and drive back to home. I unlocked the door and walked to my apartment. I noticed there were someone standing by the balcony. Who it could be? I walked to that person and she turned around.

"Adelyn? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised to see her.

"I came here to see you but you weren't home" She said and walked towards me.

"I missed you" She said as she hugged me.

"I missed you too baby" I hugged her back.

"Where were you?" She asked as she pulled back.

"I went to see Josh" I say to her but she looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"Oh Josh? What did he say?" She asked.

"He said that I can come back to work from tomorrow" I said excited.

"That's great baby. We'll get to spend more time together" She said and leant forward and connected our lips. A slow sensual kiss turned into greedy kisses. The familiar rhythm of kissing made my breath in slowly.

Her hand was on my neck, pushing our lips onto each others more firmly. My fingers tangled into her baby hairs.

Finally, she pulled away and bit her lip, holding my hand and leading me into the bedroom.

Once we got into the bedroom, She let my arm to the bed while she walked to her bag, looking for something. She was digging in her bag as I sat on the bed confusedly.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I noticed her holding a camera. She didn't reply for a moment but then she smiled.

"Get an idea" Adelyn said and continued to set up a camera and hit record. Suddenly it hit me, she was going to make a sex tape. But why?..

"Adelyn, I am not sure about this" I said nervously. Hoping that she would stop. She crawled above me.

"Just relax. Do you trust me?" She asked and I nodded.

"No one's gonna see it. Just you and me. Okay?" She whispered.

"I-it's just the camera is making me feel.. I don't think I can-" I got interrupted by her finger on my lips. She shushed me and stared deep into my eyes. Her eyes seem cold and different. Something that made me feel somewhat nervous. She wanted to do it.

"You do exactly what I tell you" She said finally breaking the silence. Her words made me shiver.

Afterward her lips connected with me and they didn't leave. Soon enough our making out got more eager. She stopped and pulled her shirt off and lied on her back while I pulled mine off as well. As we were making out, She flipped us over slowly so we don't stop kissing, and she was on top now. My legs were on either side of her while she unclasped my bra.

She slowly began moving her hips, creating a friction that brought pleasure to both of us. She began kissing my neck as she unbuttoned her pants. She slowly kissed down my torso and her tongue gently glazed above my jeans, teasing me.

She pulled her pants off and I did the same, pulling my jeans off. Now that we were half naked. Her legs were between mine and my arms planted next to her head. Her hand trailed down my body. She gently and slowly led it to trail along my underwear.

She pushed the underwear aside feeling how wet I was, she teased me by circling my entrance.

"Mm you're soaked babe" She said.

"C'mon Adelyn" I whined. She smiled but did not tease me any further. Her index finger entered me. She watched closely as I shut up and slowly opened my mouth while my eyes were closed. I slowly breathed out and in a low moan said "Adelyn"

"I'm gonna fuck you and you're gonna love every second of it" She said as I inhaled and smiled. She began slowly pumping her finger.

"Mmm" I moaned softly.

"Tell me you want it" She demanded.

"Ugh yes. I want it so bad, faster" I said and kissed her.

She did as told, and moved her finger faster but stopped and slowly added another finger. She moved her fingers closely to the same speed as before. I moaned at the amazing feel.

"Harder" I said. Adelyn was surprised at all of this, but still did as told, moving her arm fast and hard me. I continued to moan quietly until I was reaching my climax.

"I'm so close I think I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Adelyn bit her lip and tried to go faster, after few seconds my warm juices on her fingers. But she didn't stop but slowly let me ride out my climax. She smiled at the accomplishment and kissed me. Then she pulled her fingers out.

"That was hot" Adelyn said as her breathing was slowing down. I didn't say anything but made her lie on her back. I began kissing her collarbones, down her torso. My tongue glazed lightly above her skin, barely touching it. I took her Lacey black underwear off and threw it to the side of the bed. I could feel the goosebumps rise on her skin. My tongue circled her clit before putting pressure on it making her lose control. I added a finger inside her, moving it around inside her.

Adelyn's hands gripped the sheets before taking ahold of my long strands. She guided my tongue up and down her clit. Once I got the idea of what she wanted I began flicking my tongue swiftly as I tasted her juices.

"Oh baby!" Adelyn moaned aloud. She was losing control over her body, her legs were shaking and she was gripping the bed sheets.

"You're gonna make me cum, ugh!" She moaned, "Kate!"

I slowed my tongue down when I felt Adelyn cumming on my tongue. I cleaned up her warm juices and she sat up to unclip her bra. Afterwards she pulled her underwear off and straddled my hips. My breath hitched when I felt her warm pussy on mine.

"Awh you're so wet, babe" Adelyn said as her hands planted on my ass. I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip. She planted her hands on my thighs and began rolling her hips making a heated friction. My head fell back as I enjoyed the feeling.

She pulled me closer to kiss me and as she did, she moved slowly, making both of the us moan loudly after we pulled away from our kiss.

She made me sit up, as well as herself to kiss my breasts. Her lips wrapped around my hard nipples and ran her tongue over them. She then began sucking making both sides of my chest feel good. As she did that I began rolling my hips on her again, fast. She moaned at the feeling and planted my hands on her hips helping her move.

"I'm close baby" Adelyn moaned before endless moans fell from her lips as she orgasmed.

I was on the edge of climax as well. As she fell to lay on her back. Her hands gently sat on my abdomen. I bucked my hips hard on her as my eyebrows furrowed up. Loud moans came from my mouth as I slowly stopped, riding out my orgasm. She pulled me close and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I fell next to her exhausted.

"How was that babe?" Adelyn asked as I was catching my breath still.

"That was amazing" I replied and smiled at her, almost forgetting about the camera still recording everything. Why would she want to make a sex tape? I decided to ask her.

"Adelyn.." I started.

"Yes, baby" She said staring at me.

"Why did you make a sex tape?" I asked. She signed and hold my hands.

"I thought that maybe.. if you get lonely then you could watch this" She said, kissing my hand.

"How thoughtful" I said laughing. Does she really had to make a sex tape so that when I get lonely, I could watch this. She's just too much. But it's not like I hated it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 406 23
Kate is Ana's best friend and roommate and has been for years, but one night of drinking will change everything for them. **credit goes to E.L. James...
131K 1.5K 42
**WARNING: This story is only for Mature Audiences, contains significant erotic and explicit sexual content, and contains subject matter that is not...
102K 3K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...
105K 3.2K 26
There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has and she thought that she always would...