Kissing My Ex ✔

By ChelseaKFree

Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care a... More

Author's Note
Character Banners
Story Playlist
1)Can't F*cking Wait
2)Teenage Tetris
3)Only Doing it Once
4)Taking One for the Team
5)Motorcycle Riding Models
6)Bad Timing
7)Tipsy Lexi
8)I'll Haunt Your Ass
9)Stupid Sh*t for Good Reasons
10)Friends
11)Just The Four Of Us
12)Fish and Frostbite
13)Creating a Monster
14)Studmuffin
15)No Doubt In His Abilities
16)Wound Tight
17)The Promise of Bloodshed
18)Nauseating PDA
19)A Permanent Mark
20)Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
22) Ground Rules
23)A Helpful Touch
24)Enjoy The Moment
25)The Hideaway
26)Who are you?
27)Shattered and Sliced
28)The Party Planning Committee
29)Birthday Dinner
30)Kidnapped
31)Surprise Party
32)Perfect Explosions
33)Firepower
34)Trust Issues
35)The Gauntlet
36)Let Me Keep You
37)Just Do it
38)Damn Good Look
39)Truths and Apologies
40)Thanksgiving Drama
41)Possessive
42)Good Men
43)The Setup
44)Spelling It Out
45)Close Call
46)Locker Room Confession
47)A Show of Power
48)Love, Leverage, & Loose Ends
AN & Future Plans

21) Heart-Stopping Offers

20.1K 429 149
By ChelseaKFree

Leaving Jace to get dressed, finally convincing him to put on the spare shirt I offered last night, I head downstairs to look for Mom. I'm fully prepared for another round of 'the talk', something she's done many times before like she's trying to drill it into my head. Though I have the sneaking suspicion this one's going to be worse. Way worse.

"Mom?"

She's not in the kitchen, all of last night's baking efforts left sitting on the counter untouched. Veering for the living room I hear her voice, softly speaking to someone.

"I'm so sorry...I'm about to talk to her now...Don't start beating yourself up, hon. We're in this together. Lex will understand...love you too."

I walk into the living room just as Mom's hanging up her phone and slipping it into her pocket. I didn't notice it when I first woke up but now, in the sunlight streaming through the windows, the dark prominent shadows under her eyes are more than obvious. When she left last night she looked so happy and dolled up to see Carl, but now, it's like she's worked a forty-eight-hour shift at the hospital with no sleep.

Sitting on the armchair, still oblivious to my entrance, Mom releases a sigh like she's caring the weight of the world on her shoulders.

This can't just be about finding Jace in my bed this morning. Something else is going on. Something that I'm expected to understand, apparently.

Before I can step forward and call to her, a large hand softly lands on the small of my back. Glancing over my shoulder, I find Jace watching my mom much like I was. His brows drawn together, lips pursed with concern. My heart flutters at seeing him worry for my mom like he truly cares.

As Jace looks down at me, he offers a small reassuring smile, before nodding towards the living room as if saying, "go ahead. I'm here."

Clearing my throat, I walk further into the room with Jace by my side. "Mom?"

Her head snaps towards us, her tired hazel eyes quickly assessing us before she nods to the couch. "Go ahead and have a seat."

We do as she asks, Jace keeping his hand on my back the entire time. Even as we sit down, he rubs calming circles through my shirt.

"Are you okay, Mom? You look exhausted."

"Thanks." She half-laughs, the sound falling flat as she runs her hand through her chestnut locks. "I am pretty tired. It's been a long night and I was not expecting to come home to..." her voice trails off as she waves her hand in our direction.

"Mom, I swear we didn't do anything. We were just sleeping. That's it."

"It's the truth, Ms. Cheryl," Jace backs me up, a slight cringe on his face. "I'm not proud to say this but, I got a little carried away at the party last night. I couldn't drive, so Lex brought me here to sleep it off."

Mom nods, her eyes cast down as she thinks over our words. When she finally lifts her head to look at us, she looks less upset and ten times more tired.

"Well, I'm glad Lexi gave you a ride. That was the responsible thing to do. But if somethings going on between you two, then maybe we should have a talk."

"Nothing's going on," I answer too quickly, and feel Jace's hand withdraw from my back.

Looking over, I see him chewing on his cheek, head hung with defeat. My stomach twists up at the sight even though I know I'm right.

Nothings going on. We kissed and slept in the same bed but it's not like it's going to go further than that.

It can't.

"Mmhmm." Mom nods unconvinced. "We should still have that talk, just in case but...not right now. Right now, sweetie, I need to talk to you about something else."

Like whatever she was talking on the phone about.

Jace clears his throat. "Is it ok if I grab something to drink from the kitchen?"

"Help yourself, Jace." Mom gives him a genuine smile.

He walks off without a single look my way, pulling away from me in more than just the physical sense. Staring at Jace's back as he disappears through the dining room, a tightness creeps up my chest and wraps around my throat. My legs shake with the urge to follow him.

"Last night, Carl received a call from some family in New York," Mom's voice pulls my attention, loosening my internal choker for the moment. "Turns out his ex-wife was in a car accident. A drunk driver ran a red light and...well, she didn't make it."

"Oh, god." My mouth hangs open, my hands flying to cover it and hide the horror on my face.

Poor Carl!

I know him and his ex-wife weren't close anymore but they must've loved each other at some point. Enough to marry and have...

"What about Mila and Kwan? Are they okay?"

My mom nods. "The twins were out when it happened, so they're fine...physically."

Carl's daughter Mila and son Kwan visited for a week over the summer. For being a year younger than me, they're both a force of nature in their own rights. Mila is strong, independent, pretty, with lots of attitude and a big heart, even if she tries to hide it. Kwan is just as strong as his sister but quiet, dark, and blocks everyone out with walls that reach to the sky. They give Carl a run for his money, clearly holding onto some anger. Can't say I blame them. I'd be pissed too if I had a dad who moved nearly sixteen hours away.

But no matter how tough the twins are, this has to be hard for them. It would be hard for anyone. I can't imagine what I would do if I lost my mom.

"But Carl needs to get to them as soon as possible. Other than their aunt, and maternal grandparents, he's all they have now." A stray tear slides from Mom's tired eyes, a shuttering breath escaping as her heart breaks for the man she loves and his kids. "Carl's going to move them down here. So, when that time comes, we need to be supportive and help them get settled in."

"Of course!"

Mom gives me a small smile. "Thank you. I know Carl will appreciate your help too, but he has to go get Mila and Kwan first. There's also the matter of having Cho's funeral, wrapping up her assets, and all that legal stuff. It's going to take a few weeks and he could use some help, so he asked me to come with him. I haven't taken vacation time from work in years, and have enough of it saved up to go. He needs my support, and I want to be there for him."

"Okay. I'll be fine here for a little while. No worries."

"Oh, no." Mom shakes her head. "You're not staying here by yourself."

"Mom, seriously? I think I'm old enough to take care of myself. I practically do that daily now."

"That's different. If there's an emergency you can always call me at the hospital or even Carl, but we won't be here. I don't feel comfortable going so far away and leaving you to fend for yourself. If something happens, you won't have anyone to help."

"I'm going to be eighteen in a couple weeks, probably while you're gone. Pretty sure I can handle it." 

Mom cringes, guilt filling her eyes knowing she'll be missing my birthday. It sucks but this is a serious situation. I won't hold it against her for not being there. We'll just celebrate when she gets back.

"I'll be an adult," I press. "I don't need a babysitter."

"Lexi, please don't fight with me on this. I'm going to be so busy helping Carl, I can't worry about you being by yourself too. All I'm asking is that you talk to your friends, and see if one of their parents will let you stay for a few weeks. If they all say no then we'll revisit this discussion. But I have to start packing. We gotta drive up in my car and soon. Carl's Corvette won't have enough room to bring the twins back. So, you need to start making phone calls."

I open my mouth to argue some more but the look on her face quickly shuts me up. Mom's dealing with a lot right now and if this is what she needs me to do, then I have to do it. No matter how much I don't like it.

Heaving a sigh, I nod. "Alright, I'll make some calls."

"Thank you, honey." She stiffly stands up and gives my shoulder a light squeeze. "I know this isn't fun, but I appreciate you helping me out like this."

I flash a quick smile as she walks off before falling back against the couch with a huff. Yeah, this isn't gonna be fun at all.

I already know Ava's place is a no go. Her mom isn't too happy about having a kid of her own let alone taking in someone else's. Marcel's mom loves me like I'm family but she has a strict policy on boys and girls sleeping under the same roof after Marcel's older sister got knocked up at seventeen. Five years later, and Marcel's mom is now the one raising her granddaughter, so I get it.

Which leaves Caleb. We still aren't on the best of terms, our friendship taking a weird turn ever since Jace got here, but he's still one of my closest friends, and his parents are nice. They'd be willing to help I'm sure.

I pull my cell out of my robe pocket but hesitate to turn the screen on, an unsettling feeling stirring in my gut.

"So, who you gonna call?"

I flip my head around to see Jace leaning in the dining room entryway, arms crossed with a water bottle held in one hand.

His face is void of any emotion but those eyes watch me with an unflinching significance. "I heard what your mom said. Sucks about Carl's ex-wife."

"Yeah, it does. I wish I could be there for him and the twins but," I shrug. "School and all."

"And you need a place to stay now?"

"Looks like it." My eyes return to the black screen on my phone, a need to tell him my plan filling me like a volcano ready to explode. "I...I'll probably have to call Caleb. Ava and Marcel's parents won't be up for it."

From the corner of my eye, Jace straightens up and walks over. He sits on the heavy coffee table in front of me, sandwiching my legs with his. "Guess that means we won't get to hang out for a while."

I keep my head down, looking at my phone, but I can feel him watching me closely just as I can feel his knees brushing against mine. His stare is that tangible, like a physical touch that can seep through my skin.

It's not fair. I can share a bed with him but I'm too nervous to look him in the eyes right now. How does that make sense?

"Caleb can't keep me from hanging out with a friend...I mean." I swallow hard, feeling the constrictions in my throat once again. "If we are still friends."

He doesn't say anything, silently watching me.

Nervously, I ramble on, "I mean, even if you can't come to his house, I can still hang out with you at yours. I can come over as much as you..." I slowly look up to meet those penetrating ocean eyes and forget how to talk.

I've never seen such a look in Jace's eyes before like a restrained frenzy just brimming the blue hues staring at me. If someone weren't looking closely, they wouldn't see it. The fear mixing with a resilient determination, the drastic contrast of a cool fervor. But being face to face with him like this, less than a foot apart, it hits me like a tidal wave.

Jace's hands play with the cap of his water bottle, twisting it back and forth. "If you're gonna be hanging out at my place so much, then," he rolls his lips in, thinking over his next words carefully before he asks in that heart pounding baritone, "Why don't you just stay with me?"

Did I say heart-pounding? More like heart-stopping.

Everything inside of me comes to a complete standstill. My breathing. My thoughts. My Pulse. I don't even think I'm blinking anymore as I stare wide-eyed, falling into the blue of Jace's eyes as his question replays on a never-ending loop inside my head.

Stay with him? He wants me to stay with him. Like living under the same roof. Sharing the same bathroom. Eating at the same table. For weeks. I don't even want to think about where I'd sleep. It's only a two-bedroom apartment, and his mom uses one of those, which only leaves his.

I only just barely register Jace's eyes sweeping over me like he's looking at a ticking time bomb.

"Lex, you alright?" He runs his hands through his hair, a flicker of defeat flashing across his face. "If you don't want to, I get it. I...I just figured I should offer."

"Offer what?" Mom asks as she walks into the room.

My body restarts itself, breathing and pulse restored.

"Uh..." With doubt carved into his features, Jace looks from my mom to me.

I can practically see the questions running through his head. He's wondering if I want my mom to know, and if I don't, then that must mean I don't want to stay with him. It's strange to see this side of him. Jace walks around with so much confidence but right now, in this moment, he's unsure of himself and unsure of me.

I don't like seeing that look on his face. Even more so if I'm the reason for it. It hurts something deep down, messing with my feelings, and jumbling my thoughts.

"Jace said I could stay with him," I say without thinking and watch as his entire body relaxes before my eyes.

Not taking his gaze off me, a soft smile tugs at Jace's lips. The kind of smile that melts away all my worries and trepidations.

As scary as it is to stay with Jace, the idea of turning him down feels so much worse. It's the kind of pain that holds on tight, dragging you down, demanding to be acknowledged. If I passed on his offer, that sinking feeling would consume me, and I can't live like that. It's an easy decision just for its ability to grant me some relief from that discomfort, but it can also have dangerous consequences.

What's that saying about making your bed and having to lay in it? Maybe it doesn't apply if it's not my bed I'll be laying in.

Mom's face lights up. Normally the idea of me staying at Jace's would freak her out, especially after this morning, but she's so focused on the task at hand that she doesn't even bat an eye.

"Would Amy be okay with that?" she asks Jace.

He turns to face her, unable to hide his enthusiasm. "I'm sure she will, but I can go talk to her about it and come back later."

"Okay, yeah." Mom nods. "Tell her to give me a call too. Carl and I want to be out of here by tonight but I don't want her to feel pressured or anything. So if she can't, I understand."

"Don't worry, Ms. Cherly. I'm sure everything will work out." Jace flashes her a smile.

She returns the smile and nods before leaving the room.

Without a word, I walk Jace out to the porch. We easily spot his bike where the guys and Jo left it at the end of the driveway. I stare at its jet black paint, once again struggling to look at Jace.

"Hey," Jace calls, his hand lightly curving against my cheek to steer my gaze his way. "You sure about this?"

I'm sure I don't want to say no, but I'm terrified of what that means. A lot was said between us last night, and I don't know where we stand anymore. All I know is I can't walk away from him this time.

"Yeah." I nod and smile, hoping it looks convincing.

His eyes narrow in that way when someone's trying to see your thoughts. "You looked pretty freaked out in there."

"I was shocked, and I'm still half asleep. Everything's just taking a little longer to register. That's all."

"If you say so." A playful smirk curves his mouth as he slowly walks down the porch steps. "I'll be back later. Don't make any phone calls 'till then, okay?"

"Alright." I wave and watch as he climbs his bike.

Once he's gone, I walk inside and head for the kitchen. I need to cook something, maybe prepare a meal for everyone tonight. Something that will keep my mind busy most of the day. Roast or chowder?

I race home and shower, making sure to throw away the t-shirt Lex gave me. I don't even want to think about why Caleb had to take his shirt off at her house. All my focus needs to be on getting Mom to agree to my plan. But if she saw the hungover wreck I was this morning, that would've fucked everything up.

Bloodshot eyes with deep shadows that say I could use some more sleep, and an overall disheveled appearance. I looked like shit. Pretty sure there was even some grass in my hair before I washed up.

Now clean and looking a little less like a zombie, I head to Mom's work making sure not to draw too much attention to myself. It's bad enough I'm breaking Uncle Rob's rule about riding alone, but I don't have the time to wait for one of the guys to meet up with me. I gotta get this done fast before Lexi decides to call someone else.

Between last night and this morning, my emotions have been all over the fucking place. I tried to stay away from Lex at the party. The run-in with Vic and his Vipers Friday night spooked me. All I could think about was what would happen if they got their hands on her. But then I saw Lexi pressed against Derek and I blacked out. Fuck, I didn't even realize what I was doing with Sophie until Lex ran past, darting out the back door.

I wasn't planning on being so blunt about my feelings for her, but she kept pushing me away and I snapped. Then that kiss...fuck. There's not a single moment spent with another girl that could compare to what I felt with Alexis wrapped around my waist, her lips against mine, matching my hunger, and those breathy little noises she was trying so hard to hold back.

As for my dumbass drinking too much, all I wanted was to forget that look on her face when she ran away, the regret and the fear. It hit me hard. After an hour of drinking, everything became a blur. Small details standing out, like laying in the grass, seeing her crouched next to me, shouting something at Sophie, and then falling asleep with my arms around Lexi. Best fucking sleep I've had in a long time.

She asked me this morning if we were still friends, I didn't answer cause I knew she wouldn't like what I had to say. I meant every word at the party, I'm not her friend. We're more than that to each other and I'm gonna get her to see that once she moves in. Her staying at Caleb's is out of the question. Over my dead fucking body.

I pull my bike over in front of the salon, parking it by the curb. I'm hoping business has slowed down some and I can catch Mom on a break. Luck isn't on my side though as I look through the glass door and see her cutting some woman's hair. But I can't wait, this needs to get done.

I walk through the door and Mom looks up, a big ass smile on her face as she sees me. "Hey, Sweety. What are you doing here?"

I plop down in the empty salon chair next to her station. Whoever works here must be gone for the day, the counter is clear of any brushes, scissors, and all that other shit.

"Thought I'd swing by. That a crime?"

She shakes her head, her big smile shrinking and shifting into a knowing smirk. She can always see right through me.

"No, not a crime. Just unusual for you. Normally you'd be with the guys right now. Especially considering you didn't come home last night." Her eyes flick to me quickly before she looks back down at her client.

"Amy, be happy your kid wants to see you and stop sassin' that poor boy," the elderly lady in Mom's chair says as she winks my way.

I smile back before turning my attention back on my mom. "Yeah, Mom. Stop sassin' me."

She can't hold back the chuckle even while trying to put on her Mom shield. It's that blockade all mothers try to keep up to hold their ground when their child wants something and knows all the right buttons to push. She's tried to perfect that move over the years but she's a big softy deep down. Mom has a hard time saying no, especially to me.

She finishes up her client's hair while I lean back and close my eyes. I don't come close to sleeping before they're done and the lady is paying Mom. Sitting up, I open my eyes in time for the old lady to wave goodbye and walk out.

"Okay crazy boy, you want to tell me where you were last night?" Mom asks as she starts sweeping up the hair on the floor.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I stretch out in the chair, putting my hands behind my head. "I uh...was at Lexi's."

Mom doesn't look up from her task, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "Is there something I should know about you two?"

"Mom," I groan and throw my head back against the chair. "We didn't do anything. I just needed somewhere to crash."

"Why's that?"

"Cause I didn't wanna drink and drive." She doesn't need to know that I was too fucking hammered to drive. That'll just worry her more, and god knows she already worries about me enough as it is.

Mom sets the broom against the wall. "Alright, that was responsible. Would've been more responsible if you weren't drinking at all but I can't control what you do when I'm not around." She crosses her arms. "So, are you going to tell me what you're after?"

I shrug. "Who said I wanted anything."

Her chin tips as she raises an eyebrow at me. "Don't give me that crap, Jace. Spit it out already."

I take a deep breath. "It's Lexi."

Mom's face pinches together, worrying again. It's a good sign. She cares about Lexi which means she might be more willing to help than I thought.

"Ms. Cheryl's boyfriend, Carl, his ex-wife died yesterday in a car wreck. They gotta go to New York for a few weeks to take care of everything and Lexi can't go 'cause of school."

Her eyes grow wide. "Oh no, poor Carl and Cheryl! And poor Lexi...is it really a good idea for her to stay home alone for weeks? I mean...with everything going on."

Mom's not blind. She stays out of Guardian business and isn't happy I joined up, but she knows what's going on. People talk, especially those on the West Side and around the apartments.

"I'm not happy about her being alone." I shake my head, waiting for Mom to take the bait.

Mom starts pacing. "She's not eighteen yet, right?"

"Not for a couple more weeks."

"Her and Cheryl don't even have family nearby."

"Nope."

"What if she has an emergency?"

I shrug.

She clicks her tongue. "This isn't safe."

"I agree."

"She shouldn't be left on her own."

"That's exactly what I was thinking, which is why I told her she could stay with us."

"What?!" Mom stops in her tracks and stares at me like I've lost my damn mind.

"Mom, you just said it yourself. It's not safe for her to stay alone right now. Shit could go down and she'd be all on her own!"

"Jace Tyler Hall, language!" She points a finger at me.

"Sorry." I hold my hands out in front of me. "But you know there's nowhere safer for her than with us. On the West Side where the Guar...we can watch out for her."

Better not to say 'The Guardians' right now, I don't need another lecture when I'm trying to get her to agree with me on this.

"She doesn't have any other friends to stay with?" Mom asks, biting her nails.

"Not really."

A little white lie isn't going to hurt. She doesn't need to know that Lexi has one other option, cause that shits not happening.

Mom stares at me, her face completely blank. It's like she's trying to find her decision on my face so I make sure to give her the biggest fucking puppy dog eyes can. After a couple seconds pass, she lets out a deep breath.

"Fine, as long as her mother is okay with it."

"Ms. Cheryl's cool with it. Said for you to call her but it might be better if we just go over there when you get off."

Tipping her head to the side, Mom pins me with a knowing look. "You just have all of this worked out, huh?"

I can't hold back the smirk on my face as I shrug. "Don't I always?"

Jace and Ms. Amy show up in the afternoon. Carl still isn't here yet, so we have time to talk before he and Mom have to go.

Mom greets them both at the door and ushers them into the kitchen while I shut off the stove. The chowder I've been slaving over all day is finally done, filling the room with the aroma of shrimp and spices.

"Oh wow, what is that smell?" Ms. Amy asks as she sits at the table.

Mom smiles. "Lexi's cooking. She stays in the kitchen most days."

"Well, I guess that's something to look forward to." Ms. Amy smiles.

"So, you're okay with her staying with you two?" Mom asks, her body relaxing into her seat.

I'm happy she seems less worried. Mom's been on edge all day; calling work, packing, and running around like a chicken with her head chopped off. I've tried to help but I've been anxious too, just for different reasons.

"We would love to have Lexi come stay with us." Ms. Amy nods and reaches across the table to squeeze Mom's hand. "I'm so sorry this is happening, Cheryl, but I'm happy to help in any way I can. That's what friends do."

Mom's eyes glimmer with unshed tears, the stress finally relieving some, allowing her a moment to just feel. "Thank you. That means so much to me, Amy."

Chewing on my lip, I glance over to see Jace watching me with a ghost of a smile on his lips. It sends flutters through my stomach, like a silent promise. Though I'm not certain what that promise is, I have a feeling it's going to flip my entire world upside down.

"And I don't want you to worry," Ms. Amy adds. "Jace will be a perfect gentleman. He's going to take the sofa bed and let Lexi have his room."

Jace's head snaps to look at his mom with pinched brows, clearly not in on this decision, but my mom doesn't notice. Ms. Amy on the other hand smirks mischievously, proud of the reaction she got from her son. Hate to say it, but I can see him pushing this issue down the road, and I'm not sure Ms. Amy will be able to stand strong. She's tough but he's...persistent.

Mom looks at Jace once he's fixed his face and smiles. "That's very sweet, Jace. Thank you."

"It's no problem," he says through a clenched jaw.

Before anything else can be said, a horn honks outside.

"That must be Carl." Mom pushes up from the table and looks at me. "Lex, mind helping me with my bags."

"You too, Jace." Ms. Amy waves him off.

Silently, Jace and I each grab some of Mom's stuff that's sitting by the door and take them outside. Only once we're out there, I drop the bags in my hand and stare as Carl gets out of a two-door black convertible with the top down, showing off the all-black leather interior covering the front and back seats.

Mom waltzes over to me and grins. "Like it?"

"I...I thought Carl was driving over and leaving his Vette here?" My face is the embodiment of confusion as I shake my head. "Whose car is that?"

"Yours," She answers smoothly. "I know I won't be here for your birthday, so I decided to give you your present early. Happy Birthday, honey."

My jaw drops, lost for words.

Carl walks up the sidewalk looking just as proud as Mom. "A Lexus for Lexi."

"A Lexus?" Jace nods. "Nice."

"It's an older model but it's in great condition." Carl shrugs.

"It's beautiful!" I skip down the steps towards my new car, forgetting all about Mom's bags.

When I reach it, I run my fingertips over its glossy black paint and giggle. Screw older model, it's better than anything I would've found. Reaching the front of the car, I bend over and hug the hood.

"Damn, if I knew you were into cars that much, I would've got one myself." Jace chuckles as he walks over.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

For this being such a crummy, stressful day, I never thought I'd end it with a car. My own car. No matter what happens by the end of the night, nothing can take away the happiness I feel at this moment, or make this day any better.

 💋____________________________________💋

Finally got this chapter out and I'm so excited to hear what you all think about it!

Were you expecting this sudden change of events? Do you have any predictions for how life at Jace's house is going to be for Lexi? Does it feel like their dynamic is changing more?

Let me know what you think in the comments and if you like what you read, please hit that star button!

P.S. I swear I tried to keep this chapter from getting too long, but that seems to be a losing battle with me lately. But I tried! Hopefully you all enjoyed it anyway.

The teaser for chapter 22 will be posted on my Instagram and Twitter in a day or two. Keep an eye out for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.2K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
36.9K 813 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
194K 4K 37
Guardians of Freecaster High #2 While most senior girls only have to worry about graduation and prom, Lexi Young has her hands full with helping her...