Love birds | Jaded

By sheepheead

Jade Thirlwall, Singer in the world's biggest girlband meets Jed Elliot, bassist of the Rock band The Struts... More

1 First Sight
2 Movie night
3 6 seconds challenge
4 I'm broken
5 "He broke up with me"
6 Monday
7 Lovebites
8 Weeks
9 " I believe i saw you?"
10 Hair
11 Alexis
12 perrie
13 us tour
15 jesy
16 longing

14 zacky

231 6 2
By sheepheead

These past few weeks have been impeccable. Quite dreadful if I'm honest. I am yet to hear from Jed, since he went to America our connection ended. Even though it's been tough, the girls have been there for me, maybe I don't need them in terms of help with the hard questions in interviews and stuff because me and Jed did not confirm anything, as far as they know it was only rumors. We did not really confirm it to ourself either which I guess makes this whole moving on a lot easier, and that I am thankful for.

The sound of my ringtone brings me out of my trance. "Peeez" I say dragging her name "hello bebs, we are here" she says "alright cool I'll be down in a minute" I say as I put on my heels and grab my purse, I take one last look in the mirror before exiting my apartment and locking the door. As the elevator doors open I spot a black van through the glass lobby doors parked by the side of the road. I greet the doorman, his name is Leo, a nice lad if I am honest

"Hey jadey" Perrie greets me as I enter the car and take a seat beside her. "How are you feeling" she asks as she puts her arm around me, I can feel her breath leave a hint of alcohol behind as I figure she started to party a while ago, she is not drunk, maybe a little bit tipsy. "I am perfect what about you pet?" I ask looking into her eyes "I am sad" she replies pouting
"Sad, why are you sad babe?" I ask a little concern "it's nothing, we can chat later" she says with a tiny sudden sober ness. I didn't think much of it, she would tell me when she is ready, I will just have to keep an eye on her tonight.

The rest of the ride remained silent and before we knew it we where outside the club. We enter hand in hand and as we reach a private booth we greet the Leigh and Jesy and some friends from around. "Let's shooot" I hear jesy almost scream and moments later she hands out filled glass shot that from the smell tells me that I would probably die if I drink this, but hey I'm kind of in that mood anyway so let's drown this shit.
"1 2 3" jes says and I can feel the burning liquor  in my throat, I see the others pulling faces as the feeling is the same for them, "WOAH that was nice" I can hear Claud say hyped from beside me. After a few more drinks the others head for the dance floor but I, I move myself to the bar as it felt nice to have some distance for a couple of minutes before Perrie comes and drags me out there with her.

"Jade?" I hear a very familiar voice say behind me.

I turn around and in shock I see him stand before me, much has changed since I last saw him, I wouldn't say I forgot about him, but I kind of forgot about him.
He had a little stubble, it suited him well, and the hair, loved it, he looked very different, more mature and serious, not like he did before.

"Omg Sam" I say in disbelief as I look at him.

"It's been a while" he says to me as he places a hand on the chair next to me and nodding towards it asking if he may be seated. I just nod and smile towards him.

"You look beautiful" he says grinning as he takes the seat, I blush at his statement.

"You don't look so neat yourself" I say earning a chuckle

"How is everything going?" He asked interested.

"Good, we are slowly getting ready for the release of our new album, it's on its way" I smile

"I meant how are you doing" he grins as he quickly orders a beer out of the bar

"Oh, i have had a rough couple of weeks, nothing I can't handle" I confess hoping that he won't go into to the subject any further. "What about you?" I ask looking up at him

"Nothing special really, a couple of gigs, I am planning on opening a studio tho" he says proudly

"I mean how are you doing" I say in a giggle as I quote him from previously

It earns a chuckle "I very recently became single so, I'm kind of hanging tight, spending time with my near and dear" he says smiling but I can spot a hint of sadness behind it.

I shift a little bit uncomfortable beside him as he says that, it feels weird knowing that he also moved on from be, it's silly knowing that I clearly did it, it's just a weird feeling.

"Zacky really misses you" he says as we lock our eyes, and I smile to him

(A/N zacky is sams dog that I just made up x )

"Aw I miss him to, his cute cuddles in the morning." I say truthfully.

"Well you are very much free to stop by and give him some belly rubs" he says as he brings the head of the beer bottle to his mouth and takes a big gulp.

After more drinks, and more memories we went through I would like to admit that I it felt really good to just relax and catch up. We broke up, and as I lost my boyfriend, I sadly lost a friend so I really enjoyed talking to him.
The alcohol in our bodies was starting to leave its mark, the level of drunkness started to overcome our sanity.

"Dance with me milady" Sam says as he bows down and lend me his hand for me to accept. I gladly take it and he leads us to the dance floor.

His hands slowly makes its way we're they once belonged, the waist that once was his, and his only, was now, again captured in his warm hands. Maybe we where meant to be I thought but immediately got interrupted by a small light kiss on my bare neck, shivers burst out. The familiar feeling of his lips on my skin and the alcohol makes him irresistible. I turn around hastily, making our eyes meet, my big brown eyes stare right at his, almost as if I tried to see right through him if I focused enough.

Without thinking any further I lean in, Sam doing the same, and our lips meet. It would be  over exaggerated if I stated that butterflies attacked my stomach or that sparks flew, it was simply just nice, and due to our non existing sober ness, nice was all I wanted.

My fingers in his hair as is hands roam my back, grabbing my behind. Nothing I complain about. "I want to meet zacky" it was a weird request if I'm honest, but being drunk and petting a dog, we all know it can't get much better. "Ooh, yeah, come home with me, he is waiting" he says smiling. We both stay completely oblivious to the fact that I will be going home with him tonight. "Let me tell the others I will be right back" I smile "I'll be by the door" he says as I walk away trying to find my way back to the booth.

"Hi, where have you been?" Perrie asks as I enter her sight. "Just by the bar" I say "I am gonna go I'll see you tomorrow, right?" I say
"I guess so, bye" she say "bye" I respond " why and where are-" before she can finish her sentence I walk away, I hope I didn't seem rude I was just excited to meet the love of my life.

"There you are" Sam says as we spot each other by the door. " shall we?" He asks opening the door for me, "we shall" I say stepping out before them. And apparently being in the public eye means paps, shocking right. But we didn't really care we just walked hand in hand, him leading me to the nearest cab.

As we sat in the car I felt a warm hand being placed on my thigh making me look up at my ex lover. He's eyes staring so mesmerizing into mine. I didn't quite know if it was emotions or feelings or just lust that drove me insane but we both leaned in, making our lips meet. The so familiar kiss drove me insane.

Interrupted by the car coming to a halt we both exit and his hand in mine he leads me towards the so recognizable elevator. The elevator where I would arrive with flowers and filled with love only a few years ago. The elevator moves us in silence and the doors soon opens.
As we walk to the hallway full of doors, number   157 catches my eyes, the door where I stood all to nervous for my own well being, the excitement I felt while I knocked on the door to soon reveal the believed love of my life. The emotions in comparing is a different excitement. The butterflies I used to have when I walked this floor had disappeared and had become lust and desire.

He unlocks the door but before opening he pulls me closer and smashes our lips together.
Pushing me agains the door as his hand reaches for the door knob and opens and closes  it as fast as our bodies are inside the apartment.
Leading me to his bedroom and stopping with my legs against the beds side. Without hesitation his hands grab the hem of my shirt and slowly pulls it over my head and dropping it on the floor. His hands move to my bare waist and to my back, the kisses moves down to my neck making me lean my head back in pleasure. Within seconds his hands have reached for his upper clothing and disattached it from his body. Due to the positions his little push was enough for me to fall on the bed with him over me. The hands of him moving towards the button on my pants and gets rid of them, leaving me in only my underwear. His pants was soon to come of as well. In only underwear we lay on the bed, kissing and touching each other on the right places.

Sams hands reach for my back and unclasps the bra, freeing me. My hands run over his fit stomach and pulls down his boxers leaving him butt naked. His hands move down and rips away my panties.

And the rest, the rest is history

I wake up to the noise of my phone exploding. The amount of notifications that I am getting is out of this world. I pick up my phone from the floor;)
And the first thing I see is a text from pez

Pez<3
https://www.thesun.co.uk/celebrities/1847279/jade-thirlwall-ex-sam-craske-spotted

I click on the article she has sent me. And my eyes widen at the headline

LITTLE MIXS JADE THIRLWALL SPOTTED WITH EX SAM CRASKE

Last Night the singer where spotted exiting a club hand in hand with her dancing ex.
Thirlwall and Craske first started dating in 2012 but their relationship came to an end in early 2014. Only 2 months ago Sam Craske, member of Diversity the dance group, split from former girlfriend Sarah Luthers after 9 months together. The presumed couple left in a cab together after nearly 2 years. The rumors about Thirlwall new beau the bassist Jed Elliot has not been commented on, but it looks like their relationship stayed platonic.

Does this mean that our talented couple is back again? And will we have another collab as the one we got on Britain's Got Talent in 2013

Sam and Jade in 2012

Well fuck me!

________________________________

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

took like 4 months but anywho

It's here:)

Love
Author x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.7K 30
What if two bandmates fell in love with each other?
30.2K 932 30
Jade and Perrie have been friends for most of their lives. What will happen when they find out some devastating news? Follow the story of our favour...
14.3K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
3.6K 217 18
Completed 1949. Perrie Edwards, daughter of the influential General Edwards, lives in affluence and abundance among parties attended by the rich and...