Changing opinions//Draco malf...

By malfoyslittlewhore

||| COMPLETED ||| - SPICYish (at times) - 🤰🏻Celina washes up at Hogwarts after a freak boating accident.Du... More

0.5) prologue
1) Where?
2)What?
3)Who?
4)How?
5)Why
6)why though?
7)Alone
8) Suspicion
9)Distance
10)Dracock InmyMouthfoy
11) Write up
12)Halloween
13)Night
14)Sickness
15)Catch on!
16)Detention Attention
17)did someone say Draco Malfoy?
18)Lemme tell your fortune
19) + 19.5) +19.75)
20)Good Chr!stian girl
21) Like a G
22)We love a bad boy dont we?
23)On her knees for J3sus ;) (Seggs)
24) The damn cleanup
25) 1/4 of a hunny
27) Gluck - gluck 99,000(seggs)
28) No more Lies
29)A good Die job
30)New bitch who this?
31)Frickin'n a jacuzzi (seggs)
32) A good Dye job
33)Marry me Rosie
34)The tides will sing
34.5) epilogue
35) but life still goes on (end)

26)Snap goes the ankle

287 7 1
By malfoyslittlewhore

For four days now I have been in this cycle.
Ignore Cedric all day, take alternate routes to class so he won't find me, go to class, study after the last class of the day with Draco, go to the woods to visit Lyra with Draco, go to sleep - repeat.

Draco keeps on pestering me about breaking up with Cedric but I can't. Nobody has said anything to me-I think they're a bit scared because I'm quite close to Draco all the time, but I've heard rumours that he's very upset.

  So it was very unfortunate that we ran into him on our way back from Hogsmead on our day off today.

"Eat this." Draco almost demands as he shoves another Bertie Bott bean into my hand. I know he's trying to find one that makes me grimace but so far they've all been ok surprisingly. He tuts exhaustedly when I chew and swallow it without a reaction.

Suddenly a few metres in front of us I spot Cedric and Cho walking slowly and not talking. My heart sinks. I slow down too and my eyes start to water. I guess this confirms it...
Draco follows my gaze and his face turns extremely angry.

Cedric turns, almost sending our presence and gulps. He looks at me hopelessly and turns his body fully. Cho looks to me and then back to Cedric hesitantly. I don't think she knows what to do.

"Celina," Cedric begins. His voice breaking slightly with nerves. "Can I talk to you for a minute...alone?" He asks, glancing to Draco who's face is full of a sudden,most intense hate.

"Ok." I manage to get out. I glance at Draco as I pass him and me and Cedric head down off the track and away from the stream of students.

"Hi," he nervously smiles.
"Hi." I frown slightly back. I cant look in his eyes for more than two seconds before my heart starts thumping sadly.

"Uhm...I never got a chance to explain any thing to you..." he begins, trying to look in my eyes but they keep avoiding his.

"Well...it's really not what you think...I would never do that...uhm...truly it's not..." he struggles. I don't think he is lying in all honesty.

I look up at him for a while this time. His eyes look hurt which makes my heart sink. "I-well what is it then?" I snap out of my trance. Cho is right there with him so it must be something.

"Well-it's not really...it's not really my place to say...Cho's just going through some things right now and needs a shoulder to cry on that's all!" He in-forces.

For some reason 'shoulder to cry on' upsets me more than it should.

"Well-why didn't you tell me then! When we were dating! If it was that easy!" I fuss. It's true, and something feels off about this whole thing.

"Well I-I didn't want to upset you-and well, I didn't know if you'd get mad and try and stop it!" He gulps slightly.

I feel my heart almost plummet to the ground and under. I swallow slowly. "So you don't want it to stop?" I ask. It may seem childish, but my feelings about this situation are so, so off. He didn't want to tell me incase I made him stop meeting with his ex-girlfriend to 'comfort' her regularly in private. Right.

"Celina...I-I didn't mean it like that...at all." He reaches out a hand to touch my arm but I slap it away evidently. I'm almost sobbing from my warming up feelings.

"Cedric I-"  I close my eyes as my head begins to hurt. "I don't think we should be together anymore." I feel a tear running down my cheek and quickly wipe it away.

I cant look at his reaction but I can tell from the silence he takes that he's heartbroken.

"Celina...I-theres been a misunderstanding! Really there has I-" he touches my shoulder gently as he tries hard to convince me. His voice almost pleading and extremely sad.

"I don't think there has Cedric!" I suddenly snap. Gosh...I'm turning into Draco.

I look up at him with blurry eyes. "I'm sorry." I contain my sobs. He looks devastated. His mouth hangs open slightly and he gulps.

I wince and sniff my nose, wiping the freshly fallen tears from my cheeks. I turn and begin walking away but he grabs my forearm and turns me back around to him. I shriek as my ankle slips and twists on the Winters slippy, melting ice.

"I swear Celina!-" he begins to try and clear his name but he's interrupted by Draco's sudden, livid presence.

"Get your hands off her!" Draco shouts loudly and I watch in horror as he plants a devastating punch on Cedric's face.

I squeal in shock and cover my mouth as I back away on my aching ankle. Cho runs down too in panic and calls "Cedric!" as she does.

Cedric doesn't fall over but recovers himself from his hunched position. He looks furious now. I don't think I have ever seen Cedric angry. He's just the tiniest bit taller than Draco and I'm suddenly fearful for both of them.

He tries to throw a hard punch at Draco but Draco dodges and instead pushes Cedric's chest forcefully, causing him to fall to the ground.

I cover my mouth with my hands and watch Draco begin to walk over to Cedric as he tries to stand up from the ground.

"Draco stop it!" I squeal loudly. He ignores me and keeps walking to Cedric. I run over the best that I can and stand in front of him, pushing him back. I look up into his eyes with tears in mine and his harsh expression softens slightly.

"Stop it!" I repeat shakily. Cedric stands up and brushes himself off, discovering his bleeding nose.

"I'm sorry." I mouth to Cedric, teary eyed as Draco aggressively grabs my elbow and drags me away from the scene.

-

I wake up a few hours later in the hospital wing. Draco helped me here and madam Pomfrey attended to me quickly.

"You'll be out by the morning," she smiled as she watched me ache in the bed. "It's just a little twist."

I know Cedric did not mean it but it bloody hurts.

I immediately see Draco sitting by the bed when I come around. He's reading some form of book and he squints his eyes as he reads it.

"Draco..." I whisper as I spot him. I'm dying for a glass of water. He almost jumps and closes the book on his lap.

"Bloody hell," he sighs in relief and closes his eyes. "Could you not have cleared your throat or something?-made it less horror movie'ish." He shifts uncomfortably.

I close my eyes and roll them underneath my eye lids.

"Can you get me some water please?" I ask. He sighs slightly as he reaches behind him to the table and I hear him pouring a glass of water.

I reach out my hands for it gratefully but he starts sipping it himself, I can tell he's trying not to laugh by the look in his eyes.

He's after bludgeoning somebody and it doesn't even seem to bother him.

"Draco..." I whine with little energy. He hands me the glass and I gulp it down quickly.

"Jesus..." he clears his throat and looks away briefly.

I hand it back to him and wipe my mouth when I'm done.

"Why the hell did you do that!" I suddenly sit up angrily. He watches me do so.

"Do what?" He asks.

"Beat up Cedric!" I clarify angrily. I look around briefly to see if Cedric is in the wing but he is not.

"He literally hospitalised you and you're still going on about him." he says in slight disbelief. He cant be serious.

"Hospitalised? Hospitalised?" I repeat. "By that rate he must be going home in a hearse!" 

He tries not to smile proudly and looks down at the book on his lap.

"Well it doesn't matter now does it? You've broken up with him right?" He moves on, eager to find out.

I roll my eyes. I'm too worried about Cedric to think straight.

"Yes," I sigh. "I broke up with him."

He nods contently and smiles down to his book. "Ok." He simply replies. I don't think he's upset at all about what he did to Cedric. I think he's proud of it.

I lie back down and sigh deeply.

"Do you want me to read you a story patient Brown ?" He teasingly asks, waving the book around my face.

I clench my jaw still not forgiving him. "No," I say through gritted teeth. "I do not."

He laughs and begins reading a story from the hospital provided book in a narrators voice.

This is going to be a long stay.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
71.9K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
6.7K 198 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...