My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
๐ŸŒธ Congratulations CHEN ๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off ๐ŸŒน
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off ๐ŸŒน
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 37.

602 43 96
By exxangel

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend 🤗

🌺🌺🌺

Baekhyun's Pov : 

I let out a frustrated groan, sending daggers at the pile of clothes sprawled over my bed. Seems like I've to work with one of these today. Nodding at myself with a pout I dig through the warmest clothes I could find before entering into the shower. 

Drying myself I wore the clothes I picked before exiting the bathroom and towards my closet. I picked out a long coat that would be useful outside the warmth of my house before making my way outside towards my study table packing up my school bag with books and stuff. Checking on myself for one last time I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked outside my room closing the door behind. 

As I walked through the corridor I checked my phone replying to a few messages from Kyungsoo and Suho Hyung. 

As I reached the stairs I locked my phone and descended down towards the dining table where BaekBoem Hyung was looking into some files while Dad was reading a newspaper. 

"Good morning" 

I greeted both of them before taking a seat beside my brother who put his files down before passing me the jug of milk and a glass before pouring me some to drink. 

"Good Morning to you as well" Dad greeted back with a smile before placing his newspaper aside and giving me his full attention. 

"Baekhyun, what am I hearing about you having a boyfriend?" 

My whole self froze at Hyung's words. The glass of milk which I was holding halted halfway in the air. I peeked through my eyelashes and found Hyung with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Ignoring him my gaze traveled towards Dad whose smile was replaced with a frown. My heart dropped as my father lowered his head and didn't even utter a word. 

Inhaling shakily, I licked my lips before taking the sip of the warm milk. The light mood I was in just a second ago was gone. As I  placed the glass down my heart was beating but a bit heavy feeling was settled in there making me suddenly feel nervous. Taking a hold of myself I shifted my attention towards my breakfast before answering my brother. 

"Yes, what about it?" My voice was surprisingly steady, not even a hint of wobble or shake as I took a bite of the scrambled eggs placed on my plate. Internally my mind was panicking while my thoughts ran everywhere. Dad's silence was terrifying me. 

"Never knew my little brother was into boys" Hyung muttered, he was still talking as if it was such a normal matter for him.

I didn't realize when my lips curled up into a small smile as Chanyeol's face flashed before me. His charming dimples, his cute frown, his breathtaking smile, his deep voice, his loving gaze, his intimidating aura, his warm hugs, I miss him so much. I remember how just two days ago we were holding each other, embracing each other into the warmth of his small cabin. Just enjoying our own company, feeling pleased and satisfied with having each other. He was holding me so securely that I felt like I should never leave his side nor was he ready to leave me but it was me who begged him because Mom and Dad were coming back from their business trip and Hyung kept bugging me about not coming back home often as before.

We kissed some more, him telling me how he loves me and that he wants me around always made my heart burst with a familiar feeling. His words were, 'Can't you stay, because I don't feel like parting from you even for a second' He was right though because right now I just want to curl myself beside him and hold him like a life source, never letting him go and just spend my whole time with him. 

Shaking my head, with a smile still on my face  I picked up the glass of milk again and took a sip. 

"I'm only into Chanyeol, not boys," I replied. I heard Hyung snicker beside me and that's when my gaze met with Dad, who now had an unreadable look in his eyes, but the frown wasn't there anymore. Braving up myself I gulped down my nervousness, "Chanyeol is the only one for me" 

"Woah there!" Hyung chuckled before I diverted my eyes back towards my now empty plate. "Sounds Romantic. How long have you been dating anyways?" 

"Two weeks" I answered, making him gasp. 

"Only two weeks and you are sure about him?!" 

Not surprised by his question, I just shrugged, choosing not to reply to this one. If I start to explain I might miss school today. 

I could hear his giggles which seemed to calm my mind a bit. "Damn I need to meet this Chanyeol who captured my annoying baby Brother's heart"

I raised my hand to smack him but he dogged making me smile a bit. At least one was easily accepting. 

Glancing at my father one last time, I got up and rolled my eyes at my brother who has a very shitty grin on his face.  

"Anyways" I sling my bag over my shoulder again and pick my coat. "I'm heading to school, and please for god sake give your younger brother a warning before you speak. Bye" 

Walking towards the door, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. My hands tightened over the straps of my bag while my steps felt like something was holding me back. My sight was blurring with each step I took towards the door. I hate this feeling, this feeling of fear and the urge to cry was getting stronger. 

God, please help me. 

"Baekhyun" 

My steps halted as well as my heart. I felt like I was waiting for the test result, as goosebumps rose over my hand. Swallowing my thoughts I slowly look over my shoulder to find my father with the same unreadable expression. If I wasn't feeling cold before I suddenly felt a gush of wind pass through me making me shiver. 

Clenching my eyes shut I took a deep breath before releasing it. Turning around I came face to face with my father who was still not looking at me. 

My eyes widened as his voice reached my ears, I just couldn't believe him. 

"Bring him home sometime" I stare at him confused before his words hit me. My mouth was hung open as I watched my father, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. The unreadable expression was now gone, replaced with a soft smile. "Chanyeol is it? Maybe for dinner. Your Mom and I would love to meet him" 

WHAT IN THE WORLD! 

I just stared at him with my mouth agape while my brother was laughing in the background as he came out of his shock as well. 

"I….You…" I just couldn't get words out of my mouth. Is he serious! "Are you…. sure?" 

He nodded confirming my doubt and before I knew it I was rushing towards him and basically threw myself at him. I know it's dramatic but god was I so freaking happy. 

"THANKS DAD!" I screamed like I won a big prize or something. He patted my back and chuckled as my eyes blurred with unshed tears. "YOU ARE BEST!" 

"Of Course I'm the Best" We laughed,  breaking the hug. 

"Yah! Where is my hug!" Hyung yelled to which I rolled my eyes and teased him showing my tongue. 

"No Hugs for you. You called me annoying remember" 

Laughing at his pouty lips and Dad's wide grin I finally left the house. 

Stepping outside the first thing that I met was the cold air of the morning and the white icy snow blanket covering most of the ground. 

Suho Hyung was already waiting for me inside his car as I stepped down and entered his car and as soon as I was inside warm air hit me like a bucket of hot water. It was far better than the freezing cold outside. 

"Hey Hyung, how are you?" 

As I got myself comfortable in my seat I shifted my attention towards Suho Hyung. 

He smiled starting the ignition. "I'm fine, ready for school?" 

I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling widely. Of course I'm ready. Ready to meet Chanyeol. 

"Hell Yeah," He chuckled as he started the drive. Sighing I comfortably look outside the window as tall buildings and shops, markets and cars pass by. Few people open their shops while few just walk towards their destinations, each one starting their day in this cold weather like every other day. 

After a drive for half an hour Suho parked the Car outside the school gate. I literally jumped out like if I didn't the car would explode. Without even waiting for Suho Hyung to say anything I sped up my steps walking inside the premises greeting fellow students and few familiar faces who greeted back. 

Before I could even enter inside the building a hand shot up out of nowhere and clutched the strap of my bag before pulling me back. Yelping back I catch myself before I could fall and embarrass myself. As I steadied myself I huffed ready to yell at the damn person who dared attempt this stunt. 

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun, do you remember you have friends too or your brain has finally stopped functioning?" 

Startled, I turned around and faced a scowling Kyungsoo and a poker-faced Sehun who still looked a bit pale but good enough to attend school standing with their arms crossed. 

Laughing nervously I took a step towards Sehun before enveloping him in a hug. I was shorter so I fit below his chin as he wrapped his arms around me as well. Sighing I tightened my hold and with one last squeeze pulled myself back. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked Sehun. 

"Peachy" He muttered, shrugging with a thin smile on his lips. 

"Excuse me where is my hug?" 

Rolling my eyes I pulled Kyungsoo in a bone-crushing hug. Maybe I heard wrong but Sehun definitely chuckled at us. 

"Alright, leave me now you jerk!" I laughed pulling us apart as Kyungsoo gave me a stink eye. 

"You asked for it asshole!" I giggled at his scowling face before he broke out in laughter too. 

"Anyways, where is Jongdae and…." I looked around jutting my lower lip as I begged my eyes to find that one person.

Clearing his throat Kyungsoo pulled me back and made me turn around.

"Yeah Yeah, there is your lover boy" My breath hitched smiled widening as Kyungsoo and everyone present seemed to fade away somewhere. "Gosh, you are whipped" 

Maybe I'm, as I stare at my gorgeous boyfriend. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and black jeans and a Black long coat. Surprisingly he ditched his specs today and the hood leaving his blonde hairs on display to everyone's eyes. I inhaled shakily trying not to melt in the freezing snow as his brown eyes landed over me causing me to shiver. As if he was not done drinking me insight, his eyes didn't stop as they dropped lower, taking in my appearance from head to toe before his eyes finally locked with mine again. 

I don't know how long I was just staring at him like an idiot because when I blinked again he was already a few inches away from me. Taking a step forward, he stretched his hand and brushed the few locks that fell over my forehead. 

He smiled, showing his dimples, and god my heart picked up as soon as his hands caressed the side of my face. 

"Hey"

I felt goosebumps all over as I leaned into his touch. Gosh, why does it feel like it's been ages since we met again when it was just two days ago. 

"Hi," I replied back with a similar tone. 

Someone groaned while another giggled, breaking us from our pink world. 

"Hello to you too Love Birds, I love to watch you get all lovey dovey but I swear if you both don't cut it out right now we are leaving you here all alone. Don't blame me if you are late for the class"  

Sighing, I made a move to step back but Chanyeol's arm wound around my waist before pulling me closer. With a swift move, he turned me around facing the rest of the gang as my back touched his chest and his hand still on my waist held me protectively. Stunned with the sudden movement I glanced back at him only to find him staring ahead. 

"Sorry, why don't you all go ahead. We will follow you" 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae's mouth dropped open while Sehun ….wait was that a smirk? Well, who will deny Chanyeol? 

Jongdae shook his head and slid his hand over Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

"We will go ahead" Jongdae winked, and dragged Kyungsoo while Sehun gave a simple nod and followed both of them. 

Meanwhile, there was me who chuckled at the three of them. The hands-on my waist twisted me back to face Chanyeol again who had a small smile on his face. It was so small one couldn't even notice if they were not as close as me. 

"I will faint if you keep moving me like that yeol"  

He cut my words as his soft lips landed over my forehead. Sighing I wound my arms around his waist under his jacket as his lips linger for a short time before pulling away. I thought he was done but his lips met mine, into a sweet kiss. I smiled into the kiss as my eyes shut upon themselves enjoying the little bliss of Chanyeol's lips over mine. Our lips moved slowly, with no rush at all. A gasp passed my lips as his tongue brushed my lower lip. I pulled back and looked around hastily to find a few students who had their jaws dropped over the floor, while few looked flustered, and most of them even smiled teasingly on our way. 

Biting my lip I smiled cheekily at my man. "What was that for? I didn't knew Park Chanyeol was also a fan of PDA"  

Chanyeol shook his head and eyed the people who looked away as soon as they saw him. Chuckling to myself I nudged him back to look at me. 

"You are scaring them" 

"Whatever, comeon" Staring fondly at each other for another few minutes we walked towards the school building hand in hand. We caught Kyungsoo Sehun and Jongdae still near their lockers chatting animatedly talking among each other.

 As we got closer they all stopped and as soon as their eyes landed on us Kyungsoo wriggled his brows while Jongdae had a wide grin over his face, meanwhile  Sehun, he looked smug as well.  

Ignoring each of their looks, I walked towards my locker before stuffing my bag inside and only taking a few books and pens for the first lesson. 

"I have to attend a meeting with the club so I will take my leave first" Jongdae waved at us before grabbing his stuff and walking away. 

"School activities will get busier from next week. The term is about to end. We have so much to do including checking over our clubs. Baek, you go with Chanyeol to the class Sehun and I have to check on his club" 

Nodding me and Chanyeol took our leave. Chanyeol seemed a bit uneasy as we walked through the herds of students. Noticing how restless he was getting I caught the glimpse of students whispering while some had their phones out taking pictures. Rolling my eyes, I stretched my hand and caught Chanyeol's palm intertwining our hands together. Chanyeol gave me a side glance as I squeezed his hand to assure him that I am here. 

As we entered our class we took our seat near the window on the far left. Chanyeol pulled out his notes while I just sat there staring at his side figure shamelessly. Chanyeol doesn't seem to mind as his lips twitched into a small smile. 

"Are the notes more interesting than me" 

His ears turned a shade of pink which made my smile grow wider. Without uttering a single word he joined our hands together but still kept his eyes over his notes. Sighing I let him be and closed my eyes until the bell rings. 

As I closed my eyes I snuggled towards our joined hands letting out a satisfying sound. A thought arose in my mind as I slowly opened my eyes and stared at Chanyeol's side profile once again. 

This past week has been so hard on every one of us. Sometimes I really wish everything was normal, I wish we were just normal students going to school and doing stuff what normal students are doing but here we are stuck with stuff which is unbelievable. It would have been so much more amazing if only we could enjoy this time without anything to worry about.

"Yeol" 

Chanyeol turned towards me, dropping his notes down before squeezing our hands together. 

"Hmm" I swear I can tell my eyes might be shining. 

"Would you ….like to go on a date with me?" I asked not caring if the bell rang or the teacher walked in or Kyungsoo just ran in and nudged me to get the hell up.

Chanyeol's smile just made my heart calm down and all the other things vanish away. 

"Of course, let's go on a date"  

🌹🌹🌹🌹

As the final bell rang we all basically made a run towards the gate. The activities for today were freaking tiresome. I just want to relax after all the energy my brain invested in today. I need something warm as well because the darn weather was already making me feel sick. 

"Tired?" 

Nodding at Chanyeol I yawned, stretching my body a bit. I feel like I would sleep like a baby today. 

"Would you like to come with me? You can rest as much as you like" 

Chanyeol's fingers caressed my scalp as I leaned my head over his shoulder. 

"Can I? I really need cuddles while I sleep but..." I peeked at him through my lashes. "I don't want to be a disturbance to you" 

"You are not a disturbance" He replied back with a frown, taking my hands in his and walking us towards the exit. "Don't repeat it again ever" 

"Hmmm" 

We sat at the far back of the bus as I snuggled myself on Chanyeol's side, my head leaned over his shoulders while his arms held me close to him. 

"Why don't you inform your brother about your absence?" 

"Already did" 

"Okay" 

I don't know when I dozed off, but the movement of the bus and Chanyeol's warmth lulled me into a deep slumber. 

When I woke up again Chanyeol was caressing my hairs softly while I raised my head from his shoulders and pouted at him. 

"We are here" I yawned once again before sitting up straight. 

"Let's Go" He held my hand again and led me out of the door while I was still in a daze. Chanyeol guided my steps as well, told me to be careful so that I won't miss my step all the while I was rubbing my eyes to push away the fatigue. 

When my vision finally got cleared I blinked twice before turning back towards Chanyeol who had his eyes on me the whole time. 

"Where are we? Wait...Did you drive?" 

My eyes snapped open as all my sleep suddenly vanished into thin air. I look around twisting my body to take in our surroundings. 

"Baek" 

I ignored Chanyeol and moved around to find anyone but there was not a single soul around. 

"Baek" I was pulled back by Chanyeol who looked as calm as ever. "Calm down, we are at my mother's farmhouse" I was still confused when he spoke again. "Will tell you later in detail, I promise. Come, let's go. I have to show you something" 

Nodding I let Chanyeol guide me again as we walked a stone path while the snow was cleared just for us to walk. Maybe I slept for a long time because it was already evening but it wasn't too dark. I carefully observe every curve and every step so that I would remember them. 

We were walking into the woods, but there was a long passage for us to walk inside perks for not getting lost. Chanyeol and we walked for exactly ten minutes before the passage came to a stop. 

I blink at the illuminated house that came into my view. A very huge house lit up like a Christmas tree stood before me in all its glory. Who would even imagine that somewhere as scary as this place there would be such a beautiful house. Not me at least. When Chanyeol told me it was just a farmhouse I imagined it would be a wooden small cabin type house but dude I was wrong, the modern exterior was nowhere compared to the wood. 

"Master Loey, Welcome Back" 

A small frail lady in her late 50s and a tall man in his late 50s welcomed us both at the entrance of the house. Chanyeol nodded towards both of them as we walked past them. As we entered there were four more people who stood on the entrance two on each side bowing as soon as they saw us. 

Chanyeol stopped and turned towards the Old couple who was smiling the whole time. 

"Is everything ready?" Chanyeol asked while I tried hard to be patient. I was confused though and curious as well. Why are we here? How did Chanyeol manage to bring me here? What is going on? 

The Old Couple nodded and before I knew it Chanyeol passed both bags towards them and pulled me with him. As soon as we were inside my mouth fell open. The interior was mind-blowing, with everything white and modern, luxurious as if every stone was carved with diamond. My own house can't be compared to this beautiful specimen. 

As I was busy staring at the interior Chanyeol came to a halt. 

"Baek" 

"Hmm" 

I hummed as I was in my own world staring at anything and everything that came in my sight. 

Two hands wrap around my waist as my back touched Chanyeol chest, his head landing over my shoulder. I stared at him for a second before he sighed holding my chin and making me shift my eyes ahead. 

My breath hitched as I stare ahead as if all the beautiful things in the world were brought in this house. Ofcourse one of those beautiful thing is me. 

"Yeol…." I was speechless. "This is Me…" 

"Hmm, when I was young I would always miss you. The small drawing you gave me, I lost it. I was so sad that I lost it. I was depressed for a whole week until Leena invited a painter and then in day it was ready. I missed you so much Baek. When the painting was finally ready I brought it back here and kept it here the whole time" 

My throat was dry as I swallowed the cry painfully. I just stared at the painting which has me. The Young me, with a cute smile over his face. Chanyeol's arms tightened around me while I just froze on the spot. 

"It was the only memory of you left with me. I even lost the pendant at that time so yeah…" 

In a swift moment I twisted my body and threw myself at Chanyeol who embarced me with the same intensity. Our hearts were beating but they were in sync as if they detected each other's presence. I just couldn't control myself as tears slip down my eyes. I sobbed harder in Chanyeol's chest pulling him closer and letting myself sink deeper so that I could feel his presence with me.  

"Baek…." I shook my head and sniffed not even ashamed of wetting Chanyeol's sweater. "Hey Love….shhh….Please" 

He pulled us a bit back to stare at me while I tried harder to hide myself but nothing work as he was stronger. He cupped my face and wiped the tears but more tears gushed out. I sniffed struggling to pull myself back but failed. 

"Tell me what happened? I will listen" I shook my head but my heart betrayed me. "Love Please...I don't like to see you like this" 

Chanyeol's voice came out deeper this time. I thought he might be angry but when he made me look at him I saw the concern and fear in his eyes. 

"I….I Missed you too" I finally uttered the words which were locked deep down in my memory lane. "I Missed you so much that I won't stop going to the Orphange even after you were gone. When you suddenly disappeared I asked everyone about you but no one told me a single thing. I begged my father to search you through his connections but he found nothing. I couldn't handle it. I couldn't sleep Yeol. My parents were worried so they appointed a therapist for me. I was on sleeping pills for as long as I remember. Somewhere I even felt betrayed because I thought you just left me because you never liked me or that you never wanted to be my friend or that maybe something I did which made you run away" 

I choked clenching my hands over his shoulders bringing him closer. 

"I was naive yeol. I….I was young. I hated myself so much that even taking your name was painful for me. I missed you so much that I stopped writing songs because in every line it was always you. I even dreamed about you but as soon as I woke up I was in tears. You were everywhere, that I couldn't distinguish between reality and imagination. My therepay lasted for three years before I was back to normal. My parents introduced me to Kyungsoo and Sehun who made me walk pass through the painful days" 

I was back again in his embarce as he hold me tightly against his chest. 

"Shh...Get it out, I know you need it" 

So I did. I cried harder but Chanyeol didn't move nor did he made any attempt to push me back. 

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hello Again 🌺

Sorry for the mistakes and typos 🌹

English isn't my first Language and I suck at grammer so please bare with my mistakes 😢🌹

Thankyou for still sticking with this fic. It's such a mess. I don't know how do you all even manage to read this 😓

Thankyou for Reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.9K 31
โ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
8.3K 548 5
Two Short Jungkook แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท Yoongi แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€™แ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€˜แ€ฑแ€˜แ€ฎแ€€แ€ฏ
3.9K 152 47
Icey sun gets the ability of his grandfather , she is the currently future empress of their empire but the times comes , she got betrayed by her own...
3.8K 127 34
In which two lovers find their hearts in a deep pit of infatuation. *** Alida Soani is a fashi...