La Maison 4: Blue (Complete:...

נכתב על ידי AgirlcalledBob

Xander had never had any trouble staying professional with his students. Never tempted - why would he have be... עוד

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Show
Chapter 2: Just for Virgil
Chapter 3: Old Masters
Chapter 4: Office Hours
Chapter 5: Leather and Hair Spray
Chapter 6: Raya
Chapter 7: Yes, No, Please
Chapter 8: Pretty Woman
Chapter 9: Limousine
Chapter 10: Camera Shy
Chapter 11: Full
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Physio
Chapter 14: Prep
Chapter 15: The Club
Chapter 16: Taking Responsibility
Chapter 17: The Morning After
Chapter 18: Therapy
Chapter 19: Soft
Chapter 20: Tips and Tricks
Chapter 22: The calm
Chapter 23: Before
Chapter 24: The Storm
Chapter 25: The Met
Chapter 26: Defence
Chapter 27: Prove It
Chapter 28: Brunch
Chapter 29: I Do
Chapter 30: Bonus Scene

Chapter 21: The Doctor Will See You

5.3K 216 61
נכתב על ידי AgirlcalledBob

A/N: some very enthusiastically consented to non-consent/abuse of power (negotiated off screen but referenced)

Not check because wanted to post before I have to go, but will edit later if necessary.

Xander was mildly proud of himself. His natural reaction to everything life threw at him was to demand control. Tim was teaching him there were alternatives. And he could be just as happy with them – when they were wrapped up in Tim's needs, anyway.

He'd done some social media updates in the morning, though his heart hadn't been into it as all he could think about was the night to come. It had only been good because Tim had taken charge of the pictures. Xander had suggested he could introduce Tim properly to his followers, but the boy was strangely reluctant. Xander didn't push it. The mood between them was light and he wanted them to keep it, at least until Tim was ready to speak up of his own accord.

It was a strange feeling for Xander. He was controlling – almost needy in his desire to be in charge. But Tim was giving him so much that it wasn't even difficult to stay back when it came to that.

Tim let him take charge about food, and exercise (with some minor complaining, but the yoga was really helping his frame of mind so he could see the benefit), and what they did with their spare time, and bedtime, and then what happened at bedtime and all the other occasions during the day they took for themselves. Everything, really. Which sated Xander's needs enough that he could follow the guidance – explicit from Gray and implicit from Tim – to give Tim space when it came to things relating to his mental health.

One thing he had insisted on was for Tim to have a medical check. As they waited to be called by the nurse, Tim was wriggly, his head flicking around as he seemingly stared in turn at everything in the waiting room.

"You're restless, Angel."

"Sorry, Sir," he whispered back. "Um...do you get medicals?"

"Of course. Every year. And I'll be getting bloods done today."

"Do you ever do that, you know, in scenes? Take blood, I mean."

"I see," Xander smiled, taking Tim's trembling hand in his. "Angel, it's unlikely that you'll be aroused during your exam, despite some of the things we've done. But even if you do have a physical response, I promise, the doctor is used to it. It's a normal reaction for a lot of people when they're being touched a lot."

Xander couldn't help himself though, and as the nurse called them up and they followed her into the doctor's office, he leaned down to whisper, "Of course, when the bloods come back clean, I can't wait to coat your insides with cum."

The adorable yelp from Tim threatened to make Xander bust out laughing.

* * * * *

As it transpired, the medical wasn't a problem. Tim had barely been looked after before, so trips to the doctor weren't something he was used to, despite his childhood diagnoses, but not only had the doctor been a woman, but Xander knew his fake medical play was a lot more fun than anything that happened in a real doctor's office. Tim had only blushed slightly when the doctor had spent the meagre seconds checking his prostate, and Xander vowed to do it more fully very soon. So he'd had the necessary tests, and was reported to be healthy but underweight, which gave Xander the pleasure of something to further to focus on. The return of the blood tests would take a bit longer, so it was still condoms for the foreseeable. The club would sate some of the frustration of that though.

"We are still going to the club aren't we?"

Tim stood at the foot of the bed, clad in only a small towel, that Xander was not going to admit was meant to be a hand towel because the way he scrabbled to keep it wrapped around his narrow hips was too adorable.

"Yes?"

"Did you lay out the wrong outfit?"

Tim picked up the soft, well-washed t-shirt, revealing the blue jeans beneath it, with a confused look on his face.

"No, Angel. I want you to be my patient tonight. Properly. Like we talked about. Do you think you can play that?"

Tim went pink and smiled as he bit his lip.

"I can. Anything I should know?"

"Just that you are utterly, perfectly, pure, and I'm going to ruin you. How does that sound?"

"Hmmm. I wouldn't know. I'm far too pure to have even considered such things."

Xander laughed, leaving Tim to his dressing while he went next door to the club to be sure everything was in place.

It was almost forty minutes later when there was a knock on the door to his playroom; tentative and slow. Xander glanced to the mirror, checking his long white coat was fitted, the lanyard tucked into the navy scrubs he wore, and a stethoscope hanging around his neck. He knew he looked like a Hot Doc – an Instagram staple, although he'd never revealed his predilections that way, as his followers knew he wasn't a doctor and it would raise far more questions than he was comfortable answering. Hopefully Tim would be struck by it, and that was all that counted.

"Hello, Mr Preston, come on in. Can I take your jacket?"

Tim looked gorgeous. Simple t-shirt, blue jeans and cotton jacket, converse sneakers. Casual. Weirdly he actually looked more his own age than when he dressed up or wore eye makeup. Xander didn't care either way, though. He was stunning in whatever he – or actually Xander, these days, to his pleasure – chose to wear.

"Hi Doctor Miller. Thanks for seeing me at such short notice. I'm- I'm sorry. And please, call me Tim."

"Okay, Tim, well, I don't want you to worry about this, it's just a standard medical. Unless there's anything in particular you'd like me to examine?"

"Oh. Um, this is kind of embarrassing."

Tim was looking at his feet, his ears pink and shoulders hunched, and Xander was loving how he was playing it.

"No need to be embarrassed. Don't worry, I've seen anything. You can't shock me."

"Okay. Well, my boyfriend. He's been talking about...you know? And I haven't..."

"Are you thinking of having intercourse?"

"Doctor," Tim whined, and Xander wanted to dance.

He'd suspected Tim might play sweet virgin for him – he loved it when he did – but he'd left the decision to him. He was very happy with the choice, though.

"No need to be embarrassed, remember. What is it you're worried about?"

"Well, I've never, we've never, done that."

"You've never had penetrative intercourse?"

Tim didn't say anything that time, just whined, high and sweet.

"Okay. You're worried, I can tell. Don't be afraid. I'll do the normal examination and let's see if we can get you a bit more comfortable."

"Thanks, Doctor."

"Well, go behind the screen and take your clothes off."

"All of them?"

"Yes, it's a full examination."

Tim gave a quick glance, schooling the cheeky grin back to scared puppy. Xander let himself have a smug smile, that he guessed probably looked positively evil, as Tim went behind the screen and began taking off his clothes. Xander didn't move, his tools all set up ready, just listened to the delicious sound of soft fabric swishing past smooth skin.

"Er, Doctor, there's no gown?"

Xander moved then, to the screen, catching a glimpse of the curve of Tim's round butt at the edge.

"I don't think we need that, do we?"

"But, don't people usually have...I mean, to cover up...?"

"I did manage to fit your appointment in quite last minute, Tim. I really haven't got time to waste."

Xander slipped into his deep, Dom voice. The one that instructed and expected obedience, and he was unsurprised to see a shiver run up Tim's body at hearing it.

He appeared fully then, shyly covering his naked crotch. Xander approached slowly, as if not to scare a wild animal, but really to give himself time to stare; to take in how utterly beautiful Tim was. Smooth, soft, pale skin, almost hairless by nature, but helped along by cosmetic assistance, though he did have the cutest brush of light brown hair in his armpits and along his treasure trail, as well as a tiny, tidy amount around his cock, though that was hidden from Xander's roaming gaze. His colorful tattoos popped against that paleness, though somehow managed to make him look even sweeter, as if he'd drawn beautiful patterns on himself with markers.

Xander brought a hand up to rest on Tim's chest, letting the tip of one long finger rest against one of his nipple piercings. Tim gasped, twisting just enough that the finger ran across the hard nub, dropping his head right back down.

"Stay still. I need to check your breathing, can't have you all panicked."

"Sorry Doctor."

Xander put the stethoscope earpieces in, resting the bell against Tim's ribs, the cold metal making him suck in sharply. Xander instructed him on when to take deep breaths, moving it around, intentionally gently catching the edges of his piercings, before repeating the process on his back, until Tim was calm, but almost certainly at least a little light headed.

"Very good," Xander said, when he was finally satisfied.

He guided Tim back and helped him hop up on the medical chair, the stirrups pushed underneath for the time being, though they'd come into play. That was for later though, after Xander had done the other procedures, to settle his patient. The blood pressure cuff, the thermometer – in the mouth for now – lights in eyes and ears, and a tongue depressor pressing down as far back as it could go, just until he had the frisson of making Tim give a tiny, pained gag.

"Lie back, please."

Tim shuffled up the seat, resting his head back but watching Xander's movements through long lashes.

"Just relax while I check your penis and scrotum."

Tim opened his mouth as if he wanted to demur, but Xander pressed a strong hand against his exposed hip, his other hand cupping the warm weight of Tim's balls. He manipulated the flesh, gently pulling and using his limber fingers to explore the velvety skin. Tim managed to stay quiet until Xander moved his first hand, just using the tips of his fingers to slide along the length, a thumb passing over the head to feel each tiny ridge and cord, every one seemingly filling with blood in time to Tim's quietly desperate whimpers.

Xander worked for several minutes, until Tim was wriggling on the seat and Xander could capture the single teardrop of precum that had formed.

"You have lovely, healthy, reactions Tim."

Xander spoke softly, leaning in so he could feel Tim's thigh pressing against his own hardened cock inside his scrubs.

"Um, thank you, Doctor. I'm, er, I'm sorry I'm..."

"Nothing to be sorry for. Perfectly normal, I assure you. Does your boyfriend touch you like this? Make you hard?"

Tim coughed in shock. "No. I mean, yeah, but not exactly like this. He's a bit more rough."

"Oh? Do you prefer it rougher?"

Xander pressed harder against Tim's balls and used his whole hand to grasp his length in a firmer, more demanding grip.

"Oh, oh, Sir, Doctor," Tim sighed the words, making Xander chuckle.

Xander reluctantly let Tim go, letting his leaking tip rest right on those soft hairs trailing from his belly button down, getting them sticky.

"Oh dear, and you're already making a mess."

"I'm sorry."

"Not a problem. I wonder what your other reactions might be though. I think I should check some more."

Without warning, Xander slid his hand across Tim's belly, up along his ribs, applying just enough pressure to make Tim keen. When he reached Tim's pretty nipples, he rubbed the pad of his thumb over one, back and forth until the pale pink had darkened with sensation and Tim was clenching his jaw.

"Why did you get these pierced, Tim?"

"They're small."

"They are. Small and pretty. And very sensitive. Is that why? Did you want people to pay more attention to them?"

Tim's color got even higher at that, the blush spreading along his collarbone, and Xander realized he'd accidentally uncovered a truth, and he grinned lasciviously.

"Aw, poor boy. Does that boyfriend of yours not pay them enough attention? Has he been leaving you hanging?"

Tim looked adorably confused for a minute, because Xander loved his nipples, and often played with the piercings with his teeth and tongue when they were in bed, but then he seemed to remember his pretend boyfriend, who had left him unsupported enough for his first time that he'd had to visit a salacious doctor to learn about his body, and he smiled before widening his eyes into sadness and pouting.

"Yeah, he says that boys don't like their nipples being played with. He says that's for girls."

"He doesn't really sound like he knows what he's talking about, this boyfriend of yours. Is he as pure as you?"

"No. He's done it lots of times. He just...he said it's about time I give it up for him. He says everyone else he's been with does much quicker. But I'm worried, because I've heard it hurts. That's why I haven't even used my own fingers."

Xander couldn't help the moan that came from his mouth at Tim's words. It was perfect.

"Okay, well, I need to give you an internal exam anyway. Don't worry, I'll be very gentle with you."

"Thank you," Tim sniffled.

Xander snapped on the nitrile gloves, loving the smooth feel of the material against his skin, and even more the crack of them fitting into place against his wrist, the sting of anticipation. Tim's eyes popped open for a second before shuttering closed, willing to allow Xander to guide him. Xander felt his own breathing deepen, stroking along Tim's slim legs, unable to feel the soft skin through the gloves, but enjoying the quiver his touch caused as he lifted each one carefully, like a precious thing, placing them onto the stirrups and spreading them.

Xander's fingers continued to explore, stroking random areas just to watch the twitch of muscle, and the clenching of Tim's hands at not knowing where the next touch was landing. Xander knew that Tim could simply open his eyes, but the fact that he didn't, that he gave Xander that, made him almost want to abandon the scene and just pull his boy close, hold him to his own heart. But he stayed strong, not least because he knew the play would pay off with a great deal of pleasure for both of them.

"Okay, this is just my fingers you can feel, don't worry."

Xander slid a single lubed digit deeply without any further warning, knowing it would be more than Tim was expecting, and he reacted beautifully with a yelp, one leg kicking off the stirrup and bending at the waist, his eyes popping open and hazy with lust.

"Tim, if you can't sit still for this I'll need to bind you."

"What? No, you can't do that. Can you?"

"It's very important you stay quite still. You wouldn't want me to hurt you by accident, would you?"

"I- no, no don't do that. I'll be still, I promise."

"Good boy."

Xander took his time, sliding the one finger as deep as it would go and then pulling almost all the way out to tug lightly at the rim from the inside. He worked for several minutes, almost lost in watching the flutter of the tight muscle as it began to relax for him, finally pulling all the way out when Tim's breathing had calmed to almost soporific levels.

And then he leaned forward, licking firmly across the muscle, slipping the tip of his tongue inside where it was still relaxed. Tim's response could almost be called a shriek, and he sat fully upright.

"What!"

"Listen Tim, what did we say? I'm going to have to make sure you can't interfere with the examination."

"No, no, please, I won't do it again, I promise."

"You said that last time. And I really don't have time for this. I'm a busy man, and don't have time to waste with silly boys refusing to follow instruction."

"Please," Tim whined, and Xander had a feeling the heartfelt plea wasn't even in character, and certainly wasn't aimed at stopping anything.

Xander stood and pulled out the thick fabric that would bind Tim's wrists and hips and legs. Tim kept promising he could do better, but he couldn't help watching Xander's movements and worrying his lower lip until it was slick and swollen to show what he really felt.

Xander leaned over him when he was tightly fixed to the chair, barely able to shift in place, "Now, you'll be good for me. You have no choice."

Tim let out a low, shuddering breath, his eyelids fluttering closed as Xander went back to the low stool between his legs, leaning forward to pick up what he'd been doing. He breathed hot air against Tim's hole, watching it react, chasing the movement with the tip of his tongue, alternating tickling pokes with flat sweeping laps. He didn't come up until Tim was releasing a low, almost continuous moan of desperation, and then only to slide two fingers deep inside him and spread his walls.

The steady motion allowed Tim to rise out of his fug a little, though his eyes were dark, barely even green anymore, when he slowly blinked them open.

"Please, Sir, Doctor. Why- what are you doing?"

"You're such a good patient, Tim. Just relax. I'm helping you. You want my help, don't you? I made time for you today."

Tim frowned, his plush, bitten lips forming a moue.

"But no, you aren't meant to...This can't be right."

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

Tim moaned loudly when Xander brushed firmly against his prostate, hitching at the end into a sob.

"Please, you aren't meant to do this. It wasn't meant to be you."

"It was always meant to be me, sweet thing."

Xander kissed Tim's inner thigh as he slid a third finger home, baring his teeth to nip tiny bruises into the creamy flesh.

"I think you're ready for the final part of the examination."

"There can't be more. You can't do more."

"It's for you, Tim. You should be grateful. Coming into my office like such a pretty, desperate slut. Begging me to save you from a horrible experience. Your useless boyfriend wouldn't have made it feel this good."

"He would. He loves me...I think he does. He told me he wants me."

"No. I want you. This is how someone who really," Xander paused, wanting to say the words, regardless of how it would bring them out of the scene, but Tim had worked so hard, and was doing so well, and had earned the full scene. "This is how good it can feel. You deserve this, Tim."

Xander pushed inside, reveling in Tim's high mewls, in the way his breath caught and his chest expanded, a sweet tear rolling down his cheek. He didn't take his boy hard, moving gently but firmly instead, stroking Tim's thighs as he moved inside him, soothing him with murmurs and leaning to tweak his reddened nipples between thumb and forefinger, which made everything inside him clench in a wonderful way.

He rocked Tim, and himself, to orgasm slowly, taking his time until it washed over them and Tim threw his head back, revealing the cords of his neck that ached to be bitten and kissed.

"Well done, Tim."

He pulled free, throwing the condom and gloves in the trashcan and washing his hands at the sink, returning to undo the fastenings holding Tim down.

"There, that wasn't so bad. Now you now you'll be just fine with intercourse, regardless of how perfunctory your boyfriend is likely to be. It's a good idea for you to make an appointment for next month to have a repeat examination. Do that with the receptionist on your way out."

"Uh, Sir...?"

Xander looked at Tim, his eyes still watery.

"Angel?"

"Do I have to go now?"

"Jeez, no. Sweet boy, that was just the end of the scene. It's aftercare time now."

"Oh, good."

Xander felt guilty. He should have made it clearer that the end would be the cold brush off, as part of the character, but that he wouldn't be going anywhere. He lifted Tim easily onto the bed, passing him water that was waiting before turning the bright lights low and climbing onto the bed with him.

"You were perfect."

"I was?"

"Angel, you're mine, and I would have been ready to swear in a court of law that you were a virgin."

Tim giggled, covering his mouth.

"Did you like deflowering me then?"

Xander growled, pulling him close.

"I'll fuck the virginity out of you every day if you want me too."

And he took the opportunity to kiss and lick and Tim's neck like he'd wanted to before, listening to Tim's gorgeous giggles and squeals. Yup, every day.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

312K 17.3K 16
Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things t...
76.2K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
197K 1.1K 24
Xander White: 26 years old, male, owner of BDSM sex clubs, bisexual, master dominant, sadist, black hair, broad shoulders, six packs, contracted to L...
3.1M 105K 52
It was a routine ENT appointment gone very, very .... right?? **R** Book One of the Dominant Doctor Series. Some of the chapters are private due t...