Lies, Lies And More Lies✔️

By krystall_xoxo

Book #2 - 'Nothing But The Truth' is now up on my profile ***************************************************... More

Lies, Lies And More Lies
1: I'm Engaged
2: Let's Get Married
3: I'll Take That Bet
4: I Can't Wait To Prove You Wrong
5: Ignore Him, He's Drunk.
6: Don't You Dare!
7: It's A Date
8: I'm Done With You
9: It Was Love At First Sight
10: We Made Bad Choices
11: You Dated Michael B Jordan?
12: Angry In Peace
13: Who's Your New House Guest?
14: Trouble In Paradise
15: Beggars Aren't Choosers
16: On Second Thought
17: A Good Looking Tree
18: A March Wedding
19: Tell The Truth
20: This Not So Lovely Midnight
21: A Friendly Game
22: A Win Is A Win
24: Let's Kidnap My Cousin
25: I Wasn't Alone
25.1: Such A Screw Up
26: Above Water
27: This Isn't My First Rodeo
28: I'll Call You Cady
29: In Your Dreams
30: One Lucky Lady
31: Tee Tee, Do You Love Me?
32: Derrek Dune Is Derrek Done For
33: Can't Take A Joke
34: Who's In trouble Now?
35: Liars Are Loosers
36: Scooby Dooby Ruby!
37: Surrounded By Criminals
38: Can You Hear Me?
39: Not Out Of The Woods Yet
40: Hear Me Cry
41: Twilight
42: What Do You See?
43: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
44: We Could Use A Time Machine
45: I'm Sorry She Hurt You
46: The first time is always nerve wracking.
47: You Poor Thing
48: The Big Sister I Never Had
49: Another Woman's Fiancé
50: The Heartache
51: Don't Play Dumb
52: Two Truths And A Lie
53: Destination Unknown
54: The Biggest Fool In The world
55: The Girl Who Torpedoed My Life
56: In The Rain
57: Selfish Reasons
58: I Call It The Broken Wife
59: You Should Leave
60: If The Truth Came Out
61: Because Of You
62: Not Murder But Close
63: Midnight Sugar Picnic
64: The Truth Is
65: You Need To Leave
66: Promise Not To Tell
67: That girl and her anger issues
68: Tough Girls Cry
69: Sunlight
70: Name Your Price
71: I Was Framed
72: Understand
73: Truthfully
74: I Would Never Do That
75: Everyone Struggles
76: Apartment On Fire
77: Fireworks
78(Part I): Till Death Do Us Part
78(Part II): A Moment's Peace
79(Part I): The Fear Was Real
79(Part II): The Fear Was My Reality
80(Part I): Ghost Of The Past
80(Part II): I Love You!
Book #2: Nothing But The Truth

23: What's The Plan?

532 106 8
By krystall_xoxo

A/N:

We're at 2000+ reads💃🏽💃🏽
Thank you so much loves❤️❤️❤️

"Ana, hi!" I grinned at my best friend as she glanced at me with narrowed eyes and arms crossed.

"Is there a reason you are at my house so early in the morning?" Naborhi arched her perfectly carved eyebrows at me in question and I shrugged casually.

"It's payback." I said. She had visited me unexpectedly in my house, in my room, early in the morning as well. At least she was already awake when I called that I was coming over.

The entire Uber ride home, I felt very uneasy. The closer I got to home, the louder my heart pounded against my ribcage. It was a brilliant plan to get a pregnancy test done at the hospital and then, show the results to my parents and clear my name but somehow, it wasn't that simple.

My parents had trusted Ruby over me and that hurt me a lot. I was angry, I was sad and I was hurt. What if they still didn't believe me even after I had proven to them that I wasn't pregnant? Their precious Ruby could never lie to them, she was an angel after all.

So many negative thoughts ran through my mind and at a point, I realized that I wasn't ready to face them just yet. I needed to get away from everything for a while. Apparently, one night was not enough.

"I hate you, Tiara." Naborhi groaned as she stepped aside for me to walk into her house. She had gotten herself a nice duplex in banana island and I had to say, I was impressed with the decor. She most certainly had gotten an interior designer to set everything up. Naborhi was clueless when it came to interior design. She never understood the dynamics.

"I love you too, boo boo." I blew a kiss at her as she walked ahead of me, leading me into the living room. I took a seat on the milk colored leather couch across from the huge television and crossed my legs, relaxing for the first time all morning. "You watch keeping up with the Kardashians?"

"In my spare time, yes." She said, settling down beside me. I turned back to the TV and watched the show but a few minutes into it, I drifted into my thoughts.

How had everything gone so bad so fast? My fake engagement with Derrek Dune and now, the entire situation with Ruby and my parents. Only if I could turn back time.

"Are you going to tell me why you're really here or do I need to continue pretending that I didn't notice something's wrong?" I noticed Naborhi's head turn towards me from my side eye vision. I really didn't wish to discuss my family problems with anyone, not even my best friend.

"What are you talking about?" I opted to play dumb instead, keeping my eyes focused on the TV in order not to give myself away. Naborhi could always see through my lies. She was like a human lie detector.

"Don't give me that bull, Ti. It's past ten am and you're literally in pyjamas." She sat up and turned her upper body in my direction. She wasn't going to let this one go.

"T-shirt and shorts." I corrected.

"You're literally in pyjamas." She repeated and I gave a heavy sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, okay? Please, understand."

"Fine." She sighed in defeat and rested back on the couch. "I'm here when you're ready." She gave my shoulder a comforting squeeze and I glanced at her, giving a grateful smile.

We watched a couple of TV series for the next few hours and just as it was time for lunch, Naborhi pulled me to her kitchen to make my special jollof rice. She had always loved my jollof rice. It was the only thing I cooked that she could swallow. According to her, I would have been useless in the kitchen if my jollof wasn't incredibly good.

"I'm your guest, Ana. Are you really making me cook your lunch?"

"Hey! You know what you got yourself into when you showed up at my door." Naborhi said before taking a bite into her apple.

"Right. I should have gone to Tosin's. She treats me like a princess." I glared at Naborhi who tossed her half eaten apple at me. Even after so many years, she hadn't changed one bit. Being here with her reminded me of the sleepovers we'd had when we were growing up. The only things missing were Ziora, Zahrah and several tubs of ice cream. Most of my childhood memories included all three girls.

"Well, I am the queen. The queen outranks the princess, so, get to cooking! Chop, chop!" She snapped her fingers and I scowled at her.

"I hate you, Ana."

"I love you too, boo boo." She mimicked my words from earlier on, blowing me a kiss.

*

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Tiara ignore-my-calls Digiola." Ziora glared at me from the screen of the computer and I shielded my face with my hands. Naborhi had decided to FaceTime Ziora and Zahrah so we could all catch up. I'd been dodging calls from both girls to avoid talking about my fake engagement.

"What are you doing?" Naborhi pulled my hands away, eyeing me. She wanted me to face the wrath of my friends face on.

"What do you have to say for yourself, huh?" Zahrah joined in with an expressionless face. She seemed more interested in picking at her nails than anything else.

"I haven't been ignoring your calls. I've just been super busy and tired and I've just got a lot on my plate right now." I sighed and all three girls stared at me, waiting for an explanation. "W-What? I'm not talking about it!"

"A problem shared is a-"

"Lies!" Naborhi cut in and we all glanced at her in shock. "It's all lies! Don't share your problems with anyone, girls. They'll just quote you to the press and get a handsome pay day."

"Ana?"

"Sorry. Bad memories just came up." Naborhi waved off her previous statement. "Why don't you share with the class, Tia? We're listening."

"Yeah, Tiara." Ziora encouraged. "We're gonna get back to you, Ana."

"It's just work stuff, really. It's nothing." I said. I wasn't ready to tell them what really happened just yet. I needed to solve this on my own.

"That's bullshit!" Naborhi countered. "She showed up at my house in her PJ's."

The girls gasped and I glared at Naborhi. She was such a blabber mouth.

"Tiara?" With all eyes on me, I finally cracked and let it all out. These girls always had a way of making me spill my guts to them.

"I hate Ruby so much! I just might be locked up in the most isolated prison cell after I'm done with her!" I screamed afterwards.

"Uh oh." I heard Naborhi comment from behind me but I paid no heed to her, I was in rant mode now.

"She is so evil! I don't know why she's trying so hard to ruin my life!" I put my hands into fists as I suppressed myself from screaming out loud once again.

"What did your evil cousin do this time?" Zahrah asked and I scoffed, shaking my head. They knew all about Ruby and her evil antics. They hated her as much as I did and it was thanks to me that they hadn't kidnapped and tortured her like they had offered to do before when we were much younger. The idea was getting pretty tempting right now.

"She told my parents that I was pregnant which is most definitely a lie."

"What!" They all screamed and I nodded.

"She has literally managed to single handedly turn my own parents against me."

"That bitch!" Naborhi yelled and I nodded. Ruby was a bitch and worse.

"Wait. Why do your parents believe her? Didn't you tell them she was a lying ass?"

"She presented a test kit as evidence and convinced them that it was mine. They ate it all up."

"Bullshit! They're your parents. They should-"

"Be on my side? Support me? Well, they didn't."

"That sucks." Zahrah said and I gave a heavy sigh.

"You're gonna take a test though, right?" Ziora asked and I shrugged. I was honestly on the fence about that one.

"I shouldn't have to go to these lengths just to prove my innocence to my parents. Like, did they even consider the fact that the test kit might have been Ruby's cause I'm so freaking sure it was hers. Guys, I think she's pregnant.

"She's sure to fail then. She's going to start showing in a couple of months and then her secret shall be exposed. Amen!" Naborhi declared and the girls chorused an 'Amen' in response.

"If she keeps the baby that is." I commented. "She's definitely not thinking of keeping the baby. I know Ruby. She's way too self absorbed to care for a baby."

"We need to take the bitch down anyways." Zahrah said, leaning closer to her web camera. "What's the plan?"

"We kidnap her."

***********************

It's a short chapter cause I just wanted it to be purely a reunion chapter between the girls and no external drama.

Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Thanks for reading

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
248K 11.6K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...