The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 16

50.9K 1.6K 544
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. Someone yanked him off, I expected to see Cody but instead I saw Braydon.

"What the hell, Carter?" He yelled and pushed him.

"What?" Carter yelled and pushed him back.

"You promised!" He yelled and got in his face. "You're my brother!"

"I kissed her Braydon, that's it!" Carter yelled and Braydon punched Carter.

"And I just punched you, that's it," Braydon snapped.

"I would punch you back but you're my brother, actually I'm not even sure you're that," Carter said with venom shooting through his words.

"Ok you two, break it up," Jayden said but they had cold hard glares on each other. I would've broke it up but I was in too much shock on what happened.

"Whatever," Braydon snapped and walked away, I looked and saw the football team shocked. Carter walked away and I looked at Jayden, he walked over to me.

"Carter kissed you?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Carter is already mad at me as it is," I shook my head. "I think I should just quit the team."

"There's no way you're quitting Braylon, I don't want Dre to win," he said.

"Do you know how awkward it's going to be?" I asked. "So, instead of hooking up with me, he kissed me and ditched?"

"Braylon-"

"No, don't I feel so goddamn nice?" I snapped and pushed past him and walked to the parking lot. "Dammit I hate boys!" I walked to Codys car and saw Braydon sitting on the edge concrete. He looked up at me.

"So you hate me?" He asked.

"Braydon," I said and he stood up, I saw his fist and saw it was bruised. He walked to me and I looked at him. "Why did you punch him?"

"I was mad and couldn't hold my anger back anymore," he said.

"Why did you get mad?" I asked.

"Nothing Braylon," he said.

"Braydon, ju-"

"Braylon, just leave it alone," he said and walked past me. Cody got in the car and I followed his action.

"Did he really kiss you?" Cody asked not looking at me.

"Cody, right now I don't want to think about any boys at the moment," I said.

"Braylon Paige, I swear if you cry," he hissed.

"I'm not going to cry, ok?" I snapped and we pulled into the driveway, I got out and I walked fast towards the house. I ignored Cody calling my name and walked into the house. Nick and Frankie looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"Braylon," Cody said and I looked at him, he got in my face. "Why are you so worked up over this?"

"Because Dakota, I'm not about to be a girl that gets played!" I yelled.

"He kissed you, Braylon," He said.

"The ending of it, two brothers arguing and one punches the other!" I yelled.

"That's not your fault!" He yelled.

"Cody, I already have Dre to deal with, I have to see both of them everyday!" I yelled.

"Braylon-"

"I'm going to take a shower," I said and Cody smirked at me, I ran up the stairs and Cody beside me, he tackled me. He started running again but I tripped him, he got up quickly and pinned me against the wall. He had a tight grip on my waist and looked back. "Get off Cody." His eyes hardened.

"You weren't saying that when Carter pinned you against the wall and kissed you," He spat.

"I swear, you are so bipolar," I snapped and he got more in my face.

"No, it's the point that a fucking player kissed my little sister!" He yelled.

"You think I wanted to kiss him?" I snapped.

"You kissed him back," he spat. "Answer me Braylon, do you like Carter Monroe or not?"

"No," I said. "You're hurting me." He let go of my waist.

"Nice going, sis," he spat and walked to his room. That is my twin brother everybody!

~

I woke up and took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and bookbag. I walked downstairs and saw Cody, he peeked at me and looked away.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go," He said low and we walked out to his car, we got in and he started driving.

"Cody, are y-" he turned on the radio and love me like you do was on. He pulled into the school in our regular parking spot. He looked at me and the look he had, wasn't a look I wanted to see.

"One word Braylon, just one," he gritted through his teeth and got out, I sat there for a second processing what he meant. I finally got out and walked inside but the halls were empty. I mentally groaned and started walking to class.

The day flew by and I walked into the locker room and the boys were already changing but I didn't care. I got changed and was tying my cleats as the boys walked out. I walked out there and they were talking.

"Hey Braylon," Justice said and they looked at me.

"Hey," I said.

"So, what's today quarterback?" Dre asked.

"Or maybe you wanna go push another girl against the wall and kiss her," a boy said. "Or is that move just for Hart?"

"Why don't you shutup?" Braydon snapped.

"Oh, the little brother sticking up?" Dre asked. "Weren't you the one who punched him?"

"I'm about to punch you," Braydon snapped.

"Ok you two," I said and stepped in between them.

"Oh, she finally says something," Dre said.

"Ok, what's going on out here?" Coach asked.

"Nothing coach, just an altercation," Braydon said.

"Take a lap, both of you," Carter said and they took off, I looked at him. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Warms up, lets go!" Dre and Braydon got finished and they came and started doing jumping jacks with us.

"Get water!" Coach yelled and we ran, well I walked, to the bench to get water. I started walking back to the boys who were talking.

"Ok, forget about what happened yesterday, it shouldn't of happened," Carter said. "It was a mistake."

"Oh thanks Carter, that makes me feel a whole lot better," I said and he looked at me.

"Braylon," he said.

"Coach, how much more practice is left?" I asked.

"An hour," He said.

"An hour of hell," Jayden muttered.

"I'm already there," I muttered and clenched my jaw and fists, a arm snaked around my waist and I looked to see Braydon.

"Let's go," Braydon said and pushed me towards the other half field goal away from everyone. He stopped and got to my level.

"I'm tired of the bullshit Braydon," I snapped. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." He grabbed my face.

"Don't talk like that Braylon Paige," he said sternly. "Where's that confident Braylon that I know at?"

"She left last night," I said. "Honestly, you two were scaring me last night. Definitely after you punched Carter."

"Yeah, I knew I shouldn't have done it," He said and I couldn't hold back anymore, I slapped him and his head flew left.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"Braylon Paige!" Cody yelled.

"They're all looking at us, aren't they?" I asked and he looked behind me and then looked back at me.

"Is my cheek red?" He asked and I nodded. "Then you have your answer."

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok," he said. "I deserved it."

"Let's get back," I said and he stood up, we walked back to the boys.

"So you can come?" I heard coach and I walked to Carter.

"Who's he talking to?" I asked.

"I don't know, we were running and his phone rang," Justice said.

"See you then," coach said and hung up, he turned to us.

"Anything you want to share with us?" I asked.

"We have a visitor coming for our rival football game," he said.

"Rivals?" I asked.

"Yes, Justice hill against Riverside," coach said.

"Braylon, you sure you don't want to be a mascot?" Dre asked.

"You're going to trust me with a weapon?" I asked. "Because I know who I might use it on first."

"Ok," Cody said. "Put bitchy Braylon away."

"Fine," I grumbled, when we play Riverside, that means, rallies, spirit week, posters, and some drama always happens. See, Carter, quarterback of Justice hill, Grayson, quarterback of Riverside. Don't forget the main part, Carter nor Grayson can't stand each other. Same thing for the rest of the team.

"So, who's the person?" Hudson asked.

"It's a surprise," coach said. "I don't want drama at this football game either, this isn't the soap operas."

"That has something to deal with relationship drama," Justice said. "I mean, Lucas couldn't get enough of Brooke or Payton, but Brooke's hot but he's still banging Payton. Don't get me started on Nathan and Hailey-"

"Justice!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"My mom makes me watch them with her, one tree hill," he said.

"Lord help us," Ian said.

"Well, we do have brothers and girl problems," Aaron said.

"Shut up," Carter hissed.

"Ok, hit the showers and get out of here," coach said and we ran back towards the locker room. I got changed quick and coach came in with blue and white football jerseys. "Ok, find your names." we all dug in, coach must've listened because I pulled out a jersey that had Hart on the back and 23 on the back. I put it on and it came to my knees.

"Don't you look adorable?" Jayden asked smiling.

"Shut up," I said.

"Braydon nor Carter talk to you?" He asked.

"Nope," I said. "All I know is, we need to get this settled before playing Riverside, because we are not losing this game. We can't and we won't. And why do I sound like a coach?" He walked to me.

"Honestly, I feel jolted from that pep talk," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I said. "Where are they at anyway?"

"I don't know," he said. "Justice said something earlier about, the only way to get over somebody is to get under somebody," his eyes widened. "I just learned what that meant."

"You guys are," I searched for the right word in my head. "special."

"Justice Isaac!" I yelled, obviously Isaac is his middle name. He looked at me. "you're not getting under anyone."

"Fine, can you get under me?" He asked and smirked, I walked over to them. "You came so sudden."

"Be quiet," I said. "Where's Braydon and Carter?"

"Dammit, she's still hooked on them," Hudson said.

"Aye, here comes Rachael," Lukas whispered and a girl came into the group and went for Carson.

"Hey Carson," she said.

"Hey Rachael," Carson said. "What're you doing?"

"I thought we could get together tonight," she said and I looked at Justice.

"Not happening Rachael." Carson said and I looked back at them.

"Why not?" She asked.

"You're not that good," He said.

"What?" She asked.

"Sorry," he said.

"Your brother didn't complain about it," she snapped.

"You slept with my brother?" Carson asked.

"Yep," she said.

"Go away Rachael," Carter said. "You're really not that good."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you're banging that chick, Braylon," she spat and they looked at me.

"I'm innocent," I said.

"Run along, go find my brother," Carson snapped and Rachael walked away.

"Well then," Cody said, the tension in the air got thicker when Braydon joined the group.

"Ok, I'm sick of this," I spat and they looked at me. "You two are brothers, yes Carter kissed me but that doesn't mean you two need to be like this. The Riverside game is coming up and trust me, I want to beat them just like you do. I have my reasons." I looked at Cody.

"So, we're suppose to act like the kiss never happened?" Carter asked.

"I guess," I said trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"But the kiss di-" Jayden hit Justices arm. "Oh."

"So, why do you want to beat Riverside so bad?" Carter asked.

"One of their teammates and I don't like each other very well," I said.

"Which one?" Braydon asked.

"Don't worry about it," I said and smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 29.9K 42
Emma Hayden. The new student of Westwood High. It's a small school, not known for any good reason so naturally, new students get all the attention. E...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
1.3M 35.5K 58
Meet Braylon Monroe, she's the new girl at Eastside high school so no one knows her. Then there's Grayson Owens, Mr. Perfect, the bad boy, player, an...
2.5K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...