The Triangle: Year 3 (Draco X...

By summifk3

Y/n is in her third year at Hogwarts. She's found a group she's comfortable with, and happy. But events begin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Cedric is Introduced)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Cedric gets a girlfriend)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (my fav chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (another one of my favs)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Oliver is introduced as a friend)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (end of year 3)
Read "The Triangle: The Summer!"

Chapter 44

6.5K 168 80
By summifk3

You hugged Hermione goodbye and descended the stairs to the common room.

"Y/n!" Said Fred and George.

You smile at them. "Hello, boys. I've got to get going, so I can't really stay. Harry and Ron need me." You chuckle.

The boys laughed and let you pass them. You closed the common room door behind you and walked down a staircase, which randomly decided to switch as you walked down it. You looked at the paintings, thinking. You walked down a random hallway towards the dungeons, so completely encased in a thought that you failed to notice the two fat boys making their way toward you.

"Aye! Goyle! Look who it is!" Crabbe said. The two chuckle stupidly.

"Leave me alone, will you?" You ask, planning on walking past them. The two of them block your path down the hallway.

"No, I don't think so." Goyle said, his stupidity shining through.

"You two are such morons." You huff, trying to push past. Goyle pushes you.

"What do you... uh...  say we show... uh.. y/n here what it feels like to be- uhm... uh... punched in the face?" Crabbe struggled to think of the words coming out of his mouth.

"Yeah, good one Crabbe!" Goyle says, advancing towards you.

"Back off, Goyle!" You say.

He just laughs, almost trips over his own feet, but continues walking towards you. Crabbe follows.

You back up. "Please, just let me get past." You say.

Crabbe pushes you, knocking you over. You try to get up, but Goyle knocks you over again. You feel hot tears in your eyes, but you couldn't let them see you cry.

"Stop." You say, holding back tears. You stand up once more before they knock you over again, laughing stupidly.

You stand, angry and upset, and slap Goyle right across the face.

"Bitch-" He says, before punching you right in the eye. Goyle looks at Crabbe before they curse at you once more and walk away.

You hold your hand to your eye. Damn, that's gonna bruise, you think. You pick up the note, which you had dropped, and trudged down to the dungeons, still holding back tears.

You push the door open, head down, and hear Snape ask you what you were doing here.

"I have a note." You say, monotone. "For them to be excused."

"I think not." Snape says, but you hand him the note. He reads it, rereads it, and reads it a third time. He inspects it, flips it over, and finally sighs.

"This session will be made up, I assume?"

Harry and Ron have already hurried out of the door by the time Snape says this. You just shut the door behind you, refusing the look up.

"Y/n?" Harry and Ron ask at the same time, but you had already disappeared down the hallway, ignoring their calls of your name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.5K 23
y/n l/n was on her way to Hogwarts after years of loneliness and unanswered questions. Never knowing her parents who died during the war, she has bee...
412 41 34
#2 harrypotter You y/n it's your first day at Hogwarts and you find a mean boy that's in your grade and when think of it he's kinda cute you don't kn...
287K 9K 32
Your third year at Hogwarts unravels more about you than you ever knew.
212 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...