My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 36

596 41 130
By exxangel

[ Past Part 1 ]

Author's Pov :

"You met Luhan Hyung?" 

Few minutes ago Chanyeol had shifted both of them over his bed, his back leaning against the headboard while he took Baekhyun in his arms and the blanket placed over them snuggling to it's warmth. Baekhyun leaned his back against Chanyeol's chest whereas the taller's lips curled into a soft smile as his boyfriend snuggled into him more like a little child craving for his mother's warmth. Chanyeol didn't seem to mind as he wound his arms around the shorter's waist and pulled him against himself, very much pleased to hold the love of his life close to him. Chanyeol's heart was much at ease as he spoke, not a hint of heaviness. Meanwhile Baekhyun drew light patterns over Chanyeol's arms, humming silently at every sound of his man's beating hurt. 

"Hm, Luhan Hyung was the son of the Agents that were assigned to look over me for time being" 

Baekhyun bit his lips trying to imagine how the meeting between the two of them went which Chanyeol noticed and replied with the same calmness. 

"I did gave all three of them a hard time I guess" 

Baekhyun shifted a bit, turning his head up to look at his boyfriend before lightly pecking his jaw, his lips didn't move until Chanyeol intertwined their hands and glanced at Baekhyun whose face was tilted up before lightly pecking his forehead as well. 

"You had your reasons to do so. Don't be too hard on yourself Yeol" 

Chanyeol just hummed in response and let his memories shoot forward. 

~~~~

"You seriously want me to get along with this child" 

A young male gave his parents his infamous puppy eyes before going back to stare at Chanyeol who didn't even spare him a single glance. 

"He didn't even give my handsome self a single blink and you are telling me to hang out with him" His voice lowered but a whine was sure Chanyeol's ears heard clearly. "I would rather spend my time with that stupid dog of yours, at least he barks when he sees me" 

Chanyeol's lips twitched but no one seemed to notice it as the family of three were busy with themselves. 

"You are my son, Stop acting like a bitch. I should spank you more, how can you be so rude!" 

The woman's beautiful face was now bearing a frown while the man bit his lips to not smile at his son who was pouting. Even if Chanyeol wasn't looking he could tell that he was handed to an openly affectionate family. 

"S-Spank, Spank Me! Mom, I'm not a child anymore" 

"Then start acting like your age you brat!" 

Chanyeol heard the young male huffing before there was a screech and the same young male sat beside him not before giving his parents a dramatic eye roll. 

His father shook his head while his mother glared. 

The young male cleared his throat a few times but Chanyeol who still didn't spare him some attention leaned forward picking up the glass filled with water and pushing it before Luhan who flushed and groaned as he understood what the boy did.

"Cheeky little bastard" Luhan muttered softly but Chanyeol's ears were sharp to catch it but still didn't open his mouth. "I'm Luhan, you can call me Luhan Ge if you like. What's your name?" 

Chanyeol for the first time shifted his eyes on Luhan who seemed a bit taken aback by the sudden attention and tried to put on a smile but it fell as soon as Chanyeol looked away. 

Luhan groaned and gave his parents his infamous stink eye. "Didn't you find any of his belongings? Personal ID, passport or any documents? Maybe that would help" 

There was slight movement beside them before the bulky man spoke. Luhan stared at his father who shook his head with a frown. "Everything was burned with his parents and car including any type of identification which can give us any clue" 

Luhan muttered under his breath and struggled more to get the boy to at least talk. 

"Why don't you speak, Kid?" 

Still No response. 

"At Least tell us about yourselves so we could contact your relatives" 

No response at all. 

Luhan was trying his best to not growl, biting his lips to swallow his impatience. At that Luhan received a sharp glare from his mother who gave him a disapproving Look. 

"How did the accident happen?" 

Luhan's lips moved before he could even ponder over his thoughts. He just spoke his thoughts out loud which made both his parents facepalm at their son's stupidity but who would have expected his question to actually receive an answer from Chanyeol. 

"Not an accident" 

Chanyeol's words alarmed the three figures as they stared at him with creased brows.  At that Luhan's mother gently pushed her Son's chair aside and leaned before Chanyeol who still had a blank look, his childlike features were hardened as if someone sucked his soul out. 

Her tone was gentle as she stared at Chanyeol and asked. "What do you mean?" 

Surprising her even more, Chanyeol stared down at his hands before sliding them in his pockets and taking something out, his voice sharp as he muttered his next words. "Rich Man Killed them" 

His words were bold and confident, not even a hint of fear in his voice as he said it, making the three figures gasp and follow Chanyeol eyes as he exposed something in front of their eyes. 

~~~~~~

Baekhyun licks his lips and curiously peers.  "What was it?" 

Chanyeol gently caressed Baekhyun's head before pulling his sleeves up showing his forearm which had a thinly beaded bracelet wound around it. Baekhyun's curious eyes followed Chanyeol and simply traced his fingers over the beads on the string. 

"When Mr. Wu was strangling me. I unconsciously ripped his bracelet from his wrist. It was a gift to him from his wife" 

~~~~~

Luhan muttered under his breath again and almost rolled his eyes again. "What is a simple bracelet going to help with it" 

Chanyeol who had his lips sealed for a long time slightly glanced over the young male with vacant eyes before moving them over the bracelet again. 

"It's a custom made. These types of bracelets have long been stopped. The design and fashion is old and only who personally order it can have them" 

Luhan's father observed Chanyeol for a second and gently tried to take the bracelet out of his small hands but Chanyeol was fast as he pulled his hand back. Shaking his head Chanyeol frowned. "Keeping it with me" 

"But…." 

"No" 

Luhan's father shook his head and took a step back while Luhan looked like he was gonna smack something. 

"Why do you want to keep it kid. It could help in the investigation" 

Chanyeol's hand tightened around the bracelet as he didn't look at anyone. "A memory" 

Ignoring the child's word Luhan's mother tried to smile and gently ask the next question ignoring both her husband and son. "Do you remember the rich man's face or his name?" 

"Mr. Wu" 

Luhan's father gasped and while he exchanged a look with his wife, meanwhile Luhan on the other hand seemed to have his mind somewhere else. 

"You sure aren't talking about Mr Wu are you? In China, there is only one Rich Mr Wu but I am sure it isn't him" 

Luhan tried to chuckle and tried to gain another answer from Chanyeol but Luhan didn't expect the child to look at him as he is the one to kill his parents. 

Luhan gulped and understood why his parents suddenly went quiet. 

Luhan's mother tried to ease some tension in the air as she forced the words out of her mouth. 

"Why? Why would Mr. Wu try to Kill your parents" She took in a shaky breath and tried to breathe steadily but failed? "Why did he left you behind" 

She knew it was wrong to ask a child to ask such questions but she was sure this child wasn't just anyone. He had those eyes which she would never forget. He reminds her so much of Park Shin Joo.

Chanyeol who didn't look a bit bothered by her questions clutched the bracelet as if he would break it if he put some more pressure. 

"Your father spared my son so I would spare his too but he didn't spare my wife so I won't either" 

Silence. 

As if every living being had lost their sense of speaking. The Lu Family was left speechless by a mere child's words. 

Luhan's mother finally took a deep breath and asked what was already in her mind. 

"Are you Park Shin Joo's son?" 

Chanyeol nodded slowly, his head bobbing up and down as if he would break down if he speaks. 

Luhan's father knelt beside him as well and took the boy in his arms. Luhan bit his lips while Chanyeol was confused yet he still let the bulky man hug him. 

"The couple who died in the Car Accident where they Shin Joo and your mother?" 

Chanyeol nodded and before he could even speak anything else the couple surprisingly had tears in their eyes and the man who was holding him pulled his closer and tighter. 

Chanyeol hesitantly patted the man's back, as his gaze landed on the woman who had her hands clenched by her sides. 

~~~~~

"They knew your parents?" 

Chanyeol just simply gave a nod fixing their positions in a more comfortable way. Baekhyun who still was curious gave a side glance at his quiet boyfriend and pulled their intertwined hands upwards and kissed them. His warm lips touched Chanyeol's cold hands and rubbed them softly. 

"Continue yeol" 

~~~~~

"Training? Isn't he a little too young for that?" 

Luhan stared at his father in disbelief and turned towards his mother, but retreated back in his chair with a sigh as he saw her not raising any kind of Objection. 

"Father" Luhan uses the term when he clearly dislikes something that he doesn't approve of. "Will you tell me at least why you made such a big decision. We don't even clearly know who he is exactly, there is no Identification or anything and he is a freaking child for god sake" 

"I started training you when you were fifteen" 

Luhan cut his father. "Yes, fifteen but he is barely even thirteen!" 

Luhan's mother sighed and walked towards her Son before caressing his shoulders to calm him down. 

"Son" Luhan groaned internally as he heard "the word". He clearly knows he won't be able to deny his mother now. "He has lost both his parents. He is alone in this big country where there is no one to take care of him. We know his father and as good friends, we won't leave him like that" His mother clutched his shoulders and smiled at him. "For the future, he needs to become strong and confident and a independent person to tackle the problems that he is going to face. I and your father really want to help him" 

Luhan sighed and turned towards the little firecracker who seemed immersed in the bracelet. Luhan shook his head internally while the little boy's face twisted into a frown and then went blank. For his age he is quiet a smart ass. 

Luhan sighed again and nodded. "Alright, go ahead. Do whatever you want. I won't Object" 

~~~~~

"Wow, they trained you?" Baekhyun asked eyes wide with surprise.

"Yes, for two whole years" 

Baekhyun pulled himself back and twisted his body so that he could wrap his legs around Chanyeol's waist and wound his arms around his neck. Chanyeol rubbed his back and brushed his hairs aside as his palm rested over Baekhyun's cheeks caressing softly. 

"Then how did you return to Korea?" 

~~~~~

[ Two Years Later ] 

"Korea? You want to return to Korea? Why?" 

Luhan slumped against the Couch, staring at his little friend who had grown taller since the last two years. His hairs have grown and his features have sharpened. The seriousness over his face couldn't even give a slightest idea of this person's actual age. 

Chanyeol who is almost fourteen now, rubs his palms against his pants and gazes up at Luhan who he has grown a bit closer with since the past two years. It was quite surprising for Luhan's parents to even accept the new change in their son. He was more friendly and more accepting now. 

"I want to find someone, " Chanyeol had replied back. 

Luhan's expression changed, his eyes turned softer as he gazed at his friend who looked deep in his thoughts. 

"Is it the same boy, Bee Bee?" 

Chanyeol inhaled and nodded slowly. He doesn't need to say anything anymore as he knew Luhan would understand. 

"What about your batch? You still have to complete your training so that you could get your batch Loey"  Luhan muttered, realizing that his friend was still not looking at him he sighed. "When do you want to go back" 

"Before I turn Fourteen Completely" 

Chanyeol said but stopped as he stared at the floor. Luhan sighed again and waved his hand. 

"Go on, there is more I know" 

Chanyeol's lips twitched into a small smile which disappeared as soon as it appeared. 

"I want to stay in the Orphanage and…." 

Luhan sat up staring wide-eyed at his friend who didn't even look at him yet still Luhan was shocked and stunned. 

"WHAT!" Luhan almost screamed. "WHY IN AN ORPHANAGE!" 

"I met Bee Bee there when he came with his parents for an event. I hope to see him there again. Maybe I could find him" 

Luhan shook his head and licked his lips. "You don't even remember his real name. It's been two years since you last saw him. How would you even recognize him and what if he isn't visiting the Orphanage anymore?" 

Chanyeol's palm landed over his neck. Letting out a disappointed and an almost painful sigh he dropped his hand and stood up. 

As he came near the window his steps halted as he sent a final look towards his friend. 

"Please do this once for me Luhan Ge. I won't ask anything else" 

Luhan watched as a certain emotion flickered in his friend's eyes. And then he knew that he wouldn't change his mind. 

"You can't reveal your identity. It's dangerous and the officials would have my head if anything happened to their most cherished agent" 

Chanyeol smirked, his eyes not leaving Luhan who stared back with a frown. Luhan's lips twitched and with brows creased he shook his head. 

"NO! No no...Not a chance. That name! It's been years since you used that name. Park Jae Suk will recognize you for god sake! Don't you remember Park Shin Joo changed your name for that purpose!" 

Chanyeol smirk didn't flatter, but his hands clenched over the fabric of his jeans as if he would rip it. 

"Maybe it's time to face the past Luhan Hyung" Chanyeol's words seem to seal Luhan's lips automatically. He stares over Chanyeol like he was about to drop on his knees and beg this thirteen almost fourteen year old for mercy. Luhan gulped. "Everyone will pay for their sins and this agent will make sure of it" 

"Chanyeol, you are still a young kid" Luhan stated defeatedly. 

"I promise I won't make a move till I finally receive my full training and the batch" Chanyeol pleaded.

Luhan sighed one last time and let his fingers brushed through his hair. "Alright, I will talk to dad and try to persuade the officials but please make sure no getting in trouble for time being" 

Chanyeol gave a simple nod and with one last glance at his pouting friend before staring out of the window again. 

If I've to become Park Chanyeol again then so be it. 

~~~~~

"I stayed in the Orphanage until I turned eighteen and also trained secretly so that I can officially become an agent. Because of my skills the Officials were very impressed and gave me the batch of a Special Agent. Luhan Hyung was thrilled, as were his parents who had supported me since" 

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and leaned into Chanyeol's chest hearing the sound of his heartbeat which seemed to lull him more. 

"You never came to the Orphanage, and because I didn't know what your name was exactly I couldn't find you easily. When I got enrolled in your school, I saw you for the first time and heard you chatting with your friends. I was shy and quiet reserved at that time and you were Mr. Popular so I didn't dare approach you"

Baekhyun sat up again like he was woken up from his dream. 

"You should have! Chanyeol we wasted so many years to know ourselves well. Also, you were Mr. Grumpy to me as soon as I approached you. You even rejected me and made me dislike you" 

Chanyeol's lips curled up in a smile as he brushed his thumb over Baekhyun's lower lip. His smile flattered a bit as he gazed deep in the honey brown pool.  "When I enrolled in your school I didn't make any friends. I was even disappointed to not find Bee Bee but I couldn't deny my attraction towards you even as Byun Baekhyun. I had a crush on you since fourteen but I wasn't sure of the depth of my feelings. I would always watch you from afar, watching you win every music festival each year was an amazing feeling. After two whole years just moping with my own company, I came around Jongdae who approached me first. I was thankful for at least one friend. I would immerse myself in music and that's when in a music festival I sang for the first time. I changed my whole look for that day so that you could see me but you weren't there. As I tried to leave some people approached me and tried to ask me questions. To not disturb my peace I told them I was Loey and that's when all the fiasco started. These students won't leave me alone and the school's dean even tried to make me Music Club's President but I refused. I wasn't confident in my singing and most of all I didn't want anyone to dig more in my life. So I would change myself completely and hide in the back of the class. Seemed that, it made it even harder to get noticed by you. It hurt but I controlled myself quite well. The day you approached me to become your boyfriend I swear I was going crazy because as much as I know, you liked Suzy and took a liking to Suzy and there was my chance taken away from me but then you just asked me out and I couldn't seem to make a final decision" 

Chanyeol sighed and bit his lips. Should he tell Baekhyun that he knows about the Bet? But aren't their feelings for real now? Yes Baekhyun likes him as well and Chanyeol was sure of it. Chanyeol swallowed the unwanted revelation and gazed deeply at Baekhyun. Lifting the smaller's chin up with his two fingers, Chanyeol made Baekhyun Face him. 

"Baekhyun I swear when I got to know that you are my Bee Bee I was surprised yes but more I was scared" 

"Why?" Baekhyun whispered, surprised by the words of Chanyeol gently wiping away the single tear that rolled down Chanyeol's cheek as he connected their foreheads. "You should not be scared anymore Yeol" 

Baekhyun shook his head and encouraged Chanyeol to speak. "Park Jae Suk that Bastard of my father tried to kill you in the school and then my step brother Park Jaehyun burned the Orphanage as well. The one who threatened you in the cafe was also him and he even made Suzy and Ji Eun involved in his plans. The notes you got about me meeting you was also one of their plans. Baek I'm so sorry, because of me you have to…you should hate me Baek...You should ..." 

"Shh…" Baekhyun stopped him before he could continue anything further. "You are also a victim Yeol. My Uncle killed your Father and made you go through years of Loneliness. You should hate me yeol but you don't so why should I hate you when we are both going through the same guilt and pain" Baekhyun's voice hardens as he clutches the top of Chanyeol's shirt.  "And as much as I want this all to get over. I want to see them pay. Everyone of them who made your life hell. You don't have to be scared anymore because I promise I will protect myself so I won't worry you. I won't let myself become your weakness instead I want to become your strength yeol. I thought I lost a companion when you were gone from the Orphanage. When the Orphanage was burned, I lost all my  hope to meet you again but you know what hurt the most?" Chanyeol shook his head. "When your step brother told me that he tried to kill you I fuxking lost myself there. I…." Chanyeol's eyes widened as he gulped. "I swear I almost killed him yeol" 

Chanyeol had sawn Baekhyun getting angry, but this time his dark eyes met Chanyeol's deep ones closely and before he knew it Chanyeol hissed. Baekhyun had bitten his jaw and kissed it tenderly before pulling back. His kitten was more like a silent Lion. If you provoke him he would tear your soul apart. 

Baekhyun's voice cut through the cold like a knife as he spoke. "Everyone who put you through all the misery will pay now" Chanyeol shivered as Baekhyun's eyes darkened. "They will pay for their sins. Each of them. I want them to pay for every pain they gave you" 

Baekhyun closes his eyes for a second and before he could open his eyes again he feels something wrap around his neck. 

Baekhyun's palm flies towards his neck clutching the green jade as chanyeol leans back and stares at it lying beside Baekhyun's heart in the middle of Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun clutched the jade pendant in his palms and noticed the other half into Chanyeol's neck. 

"How did you?" 

Before he could comment over it, Chanyeol defeats him, voice laced with pure Venom as he speaks. 

"Everyone will surely pay" 

They both clutch on their Halves and repeat Together. 

"For Everything" 

❤❤❤

Meanwhile Outside the Park Mansion :

Luhan rubbed his forehead and watch as their Men took away the Park Family. One of the agents in team step forward biting his lips which didn't go unnoticed by Luhan.

"Sir" The batchmate hesistated, his voice lower than usual. "Not to pry but I can't belive that Sir Chanyeol has gone through so much in his life"

Luhan chuckled staring amused at the young agent. "Mark, do you know Sir Chanyeol well?"

The agent name Mark bit his lips and shook his head. "I just got to know that his father sold him and his step brother is his father's son with another man. He cheated on his own wife how rdiculous"

Luhan laughed as soon as he head the word 'father's son with another man'

"Well, let me tell you a secret" Luhan  mumbled staring quiet amused. " Well he did cheat on his own wife but the 'Father's son with another man'  is not Park Jaehyun but your Sir Park Chanyeol"

"What--?" Luhan smirked as Mark's brows creased together. "But the documents he showed to Mrs. Park..?"

Luhan patted the younger's shoulder whose mouth was agape.

"Hmm, Sir Chanyeol fooled Mrs. Park?"

Luhan grinned before walking towards his own car letting the younger to come to his own conclusion.

"Wait! Sir Luhan can you please elaborate!"

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Baekhyun's melodic laugh echo inside the small cabin meanwhile Chanyeol smirked.

"Why didn't Mr. Park Clarify this to his wife?" The smaller asked, Chanyeol smirk grew wider.

"If he clarified something like 'Jaehyun is their own son and Chanyeol was his son with Park Shin Joo' he would have comfirmed it that he did cheat on his wife"  Chanyeol smiled. "Which he can't afford as he depends on his wife for mostly everything including his survival"

"But the way you showed them those documents didn't you confirm that he did cheat his wife..?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, he did cheat with Park Shin Joo but I wanted him to cry over his own game. I hade Plan A and Plan B.  I made Mrs Park believe that Jae Suk still Loved Shin Joo that would make her feel vulnerable than that Jae Hyun the adopted son she loved so much was her Husband's son with another man would make her even more broke. In her state even if Mr Park confirms everything the documents in front of her would stop her from ever believing her husband ever again. That made it possible that she would have trust issues. If somehow he did make her believe that the documents are fake and that Jae Hyun is their own it won't change the fact the he did cheat on her and if she accepts him back than I had a plan B as well.  I would have made him rot in jail for murder including his son for attempting murder as well and her for child trafficking somehow or the other I would have destroyed the Parks anyhow"

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol speechless. He inhaled and exhaled trying to understand every word the agent spoke.

"So you caged him in his own game?"
Baekhyun asked slowly to confirm everything.

Chanyeol nodded again and his features hardened. "My Father Park Shin Joo did committed lots of sins but he changed after I was born. Park Jae Suk betrayed my father and that's what made Park Shin Joo to broke all the laws. One more thing Park Jae Suk hid from his wife was Jaehyun's age. He was the same age as mine. My father Park Shin Joo exchanged me with Jaehyun in the hospital. They treated me like and hier of their empire, I was like a puppet to them, untill Jae Suk got problems in his company. The Other party was ready to help them but at the cause of me. At that time Jae Suk wasn't ready but he somehow got to know that I wasn't his real son. The day they were going to sold me I ran away and a few people from an Orphange found me. They took care of me then I met you Baek"

Baek's gaze soften as he met the pair of fond eyes. He loves this familiar warmth in Chanyeol's eyes as he mentions him making Baekhyun blush.

"I swear meeting you was the best thing my whole life. I...I never wanted to leave you behind but my father Park Shin Joo found me again and we together fled to China. He told me everything before starting our new life there. After years were were gonna return back to Korea but the accident Happened"

They were silent for sometime before Baekhyun spoke again. "What about Jae Hyun? How did Park Jae Suk found him again?"

"Park Jae Suk threatened my father to harm me that's when he revealed everything and he even made his wife to adopt Jae Hyun but didn't reveal that he was actually their own son because his secrets would be revealed by then. Now that even if he would plead to death I made Mrs. Park to lose her trust on both her fav people"

"So JaeHyun doesn't know about this or does he?"

Chanyeol nodded his head. "Yes, he knows that's why he hates me so much that he even tried to harm you. But he is coward. He won't reveal the truth even if he knew because then even if he did he has already lost both his parents. He would make the matter turn worst"

Baekhyun bit his lips to hide the smirk but failed. He cupped Chanyeol's both cheeks and stared at him with the same fondness.

"You are amazing"

Chanyeol has head those words a lots of time but hearing those out of Baekhyun's lips made his heart pound harder.

"I Love You"

Both men sighed embracing each other. Even if the night was cold they stayed close in an utter bliss.

🌹🌹🌹

Yay! Update.

As promised a long Chapter. 🌹

I hope the confusion is clear. 🌹

If not then please ask me 🌺

Thankyou for reading. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.4K 27
🌟NishinoyaxReader🌟 You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...
104K 2.3K 27
Y/N is the almighty Suprema, the feminine version of the Ultima. For years, she has been close friends with the Ultima himself, Aaron Lycan, and has...
7.1K 270 4
This will be the Teaser for the upcoming book. Kim Namjoon a 17 year old Omega was forced to leave his old pack along with a baby when 24 year old Al...
21.6K 498 25
fame over love? it's a situation held by these two individuals to rock the world or to remain iconic instead?