colliding โ†  stiles stilinski ยฒ

Oleh simplybilinski

โ Death didn't scare her anymore, she had so many people waiting for her on the other side that it wasn't suc... Lebih Banyak

c o l l i d i n g ~ p l a y l i s t
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

one

2.8K 58 27
Oleh simplybilinski

"So, do you wanna go to Mexico with us to save Derek Hale from a gang of mafias?"

"Is that even a question?"

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

The sweat clung to her skin as if it were life or death, the hot humid air made Olivia's long dark brown hair frizzy and messy as the slow breeze tangled it. The sun shined on her tan exposed skin, making her flushed. Stiles, Lydia and Olivia were in Mexico, walking around in a small outside town and they were on a mission.

Olivia walked along the dusty pavement, her eye's wandering to the sides of the town where old town houses stood and its people outside and chatting with others. Stiles was to her left and Lydia to her right, the trio walking in Mexico to save Derek Hale.

They stopped in the middle of the dirt road, looking and observing the area.

"This doesn't seem so bad?" Stiles gave an optimistic shrug as they all looked around the sketchy place.

Lydia looked over to him and scoffed, "It's not the town it's the plan." she said, obviously annoyed.

Olivia studied the people that were roaming around the streets. There weren't an overwhelming amount of people out and about, but enough to mobb them if worse came to worst. Which it probably would considering their shitty luck.

If anything, the Flynn would be happy to participate in a one-sided beating. It'd be the highlight of the trip.

"I think it's both." She stated, squinting her eye's to see with the blinding sun in her beaming right in her eye's.

Stiles looked her way like she just told him his dog died. Well, imaginary dog. "Wait, what do you mean, I think the plan is pretty solid, if you ask me."

Lydia almost laughed at the boy, seeing as that most of his plans end up coming really close to getting them killed or severely hurt. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." She turned to the two besides her, "You know that right?"

Olivia beamed. "Yeah, it'll be fun."

Stiles and Lydia gaped at the joy filled brunette to the sides of them. But they didn't find it unusual for her to say things like that. Things that concerned them just a little bit.

It was unspoken that Lydia and Stiles were both guarded around the girl, that they both were constantly glancing back or checking up on her.

Who wouldn't be after what she put herself through during the past weeks.

It was undeniable that her personality had sharpened, emotions dulled and carelessness increased. The entire group had an excruciating past month filled to the brim with ravaging angst and misery.

Olivia just handled it a little bit differently than everyone else.

She had been wounded, no doubt about that.

First few days after the incident, no one heard a word or saw a glimpse of her. But, then again, no one really tried to reach out. They all dealt with their feelings in their own ways. Some better than others...and others worse than most.

The second week, the ex-huntress appeared and then threw herself into physical exercise and training. The nogitsune had taken a huge toll on her well being, barely able to keep any food down or sleep much less. But when she was training, she didn't have to think about anything or feel anything except the burning in her lungs, legs, or aching in her core.

She couldn't bear to face anyone, Scott was the hardest out of all of them. You would hear her door open from upstairs, but then close right after that. They all understood in some way that she blamed herself, they each needed time.

Olivia would cope with training. She would get up at the crack of dawn, put on a pair of shorts and a sports bra then run. No music played while she ran, she had no destination, only in hoping to run away from her problems. She would run until her body screamed and her lungs closed in on the other, a reminder that she was huma, well, somewhat human. Tears would build up until they trailed down her cheeks, making it impossible to keep running.

The only good thing that came out of it was that she could finally have some dreamless sleep. Unfortunately that didn't last long either. The nightmares were unbearable to the point of pure insomnia. But that didn't last long either. She was exhausted night and day until she would just lose consciousness at night. Then she would have other types of dreams, not terrors, but very vivid dreams of a pair of emerald eyes staring down at her, then she would just wake up in a cold sweat all together.

The only person Olivia could tolerate to look at was Stiles for those few weeks. He understood everything and everything that she — they, went through. Most were prepared for bad blood between the two, having thought he would be the last person she would ever want to converse with.

The first night back was the hardest, the first night after it ended, when it all came down on her. It was all so overwhelming for the brunette. So, for that night she had texted Stiles, asking to sleep at his house. To say he was shocked was an understatement. He thought that he was the last person that she would ever want to see because of how he was basically voids face, but when she came over, she collapsed in his arms and cried until she was exhausted and fell asleep.

After weeks upon weeks of ruining herself through and through, she gave up on trying to bury her feelings deep into her soul. It was painful, a horrible decision she had to make to finally prioritize her dying mind and body, but she did. During a run one morning, the sun was barely up, dew lingering on the grass and leaves, she collapsed on a hiking trail. Her limbs were leadened and head was ringing.

It was a wake up call.

Allison wouldn't want you to live like this, Olivia would have to constantly remind herself. It was god awful to force herself to take care of herself, yet she couldn't defy Allison's last dying breath.

So, she would grant her friend's dying wish. Of course she was still traumatized by those endless weeks of suffering she had undergone, it would haunt her when she was alone, so she made sure she wasn't by surrounding herself with her friends.

"I don't know how you thrive in these types of situations." Stiles shook his head at her and she just shrugged. "And yes, I'm aware it's not our finest."

"We're going to die." Lydia simply stated and Olivia laughed.

Death didn't scare her anymore, she had so many people waiting for her on the other side that it wasn't such an intimidating thought.

They began walking towards a shack in front of them that looked like it was built in one day under horrible circumstances. Dust blew into their eyes, the wind picking up as they got closer as if heeding a warning to them.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles huffed.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." Lydia responded to the brown haired boy, rolling her emerald green eyes.

"Okay would you just mind restricting any death talk to actual banshee predictions?" Stiles asked, annoyed with all of this back talk about their marvelous plan.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." She stated and Olivia snorted once again finding humor in a not very humorous situation.

"Oh, why thank you." He replied sarcastically.

By the time they got to their destination it was dark and the sweaty humid weather was replaced with a bitter breeze that nipped at their ears and exposed skin. Quite welcoming if Olivia had to say.

Entering a dark alley, they walked past a couple street vendors, offering food that they politely declined, and multiple suspicious people that gave them pointed looks. They most definitely weren't as welcomed as others. The building in front of them was only lit with two lights that were outside the big front door which was guarded by two men that sternly looked at them.

The trio stopped and the two men crossed their arms, looking intimidating, meanwhile Olivia was already thinking of multiple ways to take them down.

It's been a habit lately.

Surprisingly, Lydia Martin spoke spanish. She opened her mouth and full sentences came flooding out. Olivia's mouth dropped as she continued to speak fluently to the two guys.

The one guy to the right shook his head and said nothing else.

Stiles looked at the two for confirmation to use their ace and they both nodded seeing no other option other than Olivia knocking the two out. Stiles's hand reached into his pocket and brought back out into view a black skull on a card and held it to the video camera that was in the top left corner that had been watching them.

With a click of the lock, the two men stepped aside and opened the doors for them. Inside the dark long hallway, the smell of various drugs, that were most definitely illegal, invaded Olivia's nostrils almost instantly. Above her, the ceiling shook along with the floor with every step they took.

The three walked slowly, inching down the faintly lit hallway towards the doors at the other end. As they became closer to the ominous doors, the rattling became more clear and evident. When they reached the entrance, the door knob was shaking, practically begging to be opened, for them to join the party. With one look shared between the three teenagers, they pushed open the doors.

What was before their eyes was an underground rave. Boys and girls were dancing with each other, shirts on the floor along with drinks in their hands whilst dancing to the hardcore bass playing in the room that roared in their ears.

"I was not expecting this." Olivia blinked a couple times to see if she was seeing things right. The neon shirts, body paint and lights shone in her eyes, making her squint. It hurt to look at the loud colors when she was just looking at boring grays and blinding whites.

The party seemed fun — absolutely tempting. She wanted to party, jealous that the rest of the pack was amidst the crowd. Oh, how she wanted to be unaware of her surroundings and own thoughts but just aware of whoever's body was in front of hers.

Stiles guided the two girls through the crowd, a couple of guys coming up to Olivia trying to get her to drink a beverage, but Stiles gave each guy a stern and intimidating look and they scrambled away.

Olivia groaned as each drink failed to make its way five feet in front of her.

In a clearing in between all of the dancing and people, was a bar that they were now standing at. The lot looked around, weary of their surroundings, of the multiple dancing people and falling into them.

The bartender slid them three shots of probably tequila, towards them. Olivia was about to grab the glass with no hesitation, but Lydia slapped her hand away causing her to pull away whilst rubbing the back of her red hand. Meanwhile, Stiles was digging around in his pocket for money to pay for the shots. Clearly, everyone was not on the same page.

"No," A hand fell on their shoulders, Olivia tensing up at the sudden action. "On the house."

She turned to see a Mexican man towering over them, well, actually just Olivia who was just a short stack of pancakes.

"Most Americans don't pass the border to refuse a drink," he said.

I didn't though, Liv argued in her head, but she kept her mouth shut.

Lydia didn't move from her spot, "We didn't come to drink." She said with her most authoritative tone as possible...which wasn't much. The girl pulled out a metallic object and dropped it into the clear drink down below. The bullet casing that they found at Derek's loft. Olivia felt the man's hands fall off her shoulder and she shook off the feeling that she got as she rolled her shoulders back.

They were then guided deeper into the building. As the back door shut, all the music was immediately cut quiet.

Sound proof, Olivia noted.

The never ending twists and turns that they walked through were exhausting. All the walls looked the same, probably on purpose so that (kind of) unwanted guests would not be able to find their way back.

Soon, the group met an end from the twists and turns that made their heads turn every which way, and were now sitting in a room where multiple guards were standing between them and the exit.

A woman was cleaning a knife in the shadows, hiding her face from the teens sitting in the chairs anxiously waiting for someone to make the first move.

"Severo hates this music" The lady's low accented voice sounded from her standing position. "Me? I've always loved the music of the youth." The woman's voice sounded oddly familiar to the brunette, but she couldn't place it. "This kind, especially." She sat down at her desk that was seated across from the trio and then Olivia could just see her face, a sliver of light shining upon her. "It has a savage energy."

"We're here for Derek Hale." Olivia got straight to the point, not wasting any more time then they needed to.

The woman continued to clean her knife, but her head lifted just for her to see her sly smile forming. Olivia was confused as to why she was smiling in the circumstances.

"Is that so, Olivia Flynn?" She responded.

Olivia straightened.

She was unsuspecting that this mystery woman would know her name, not even knowing hers. Her family was well known within this certain industry, she knew that, but how this lady was speaking with her had her hairs standing up in the back of her neck.

"Well, lady 'I don't know but you know me', you have him." Olivia folded her hands professionally, looking restful and calm, her face holding an emotionless mask that didn't waver.

The woman in the chair put down her knife for the first time since they arrived, a small chuckle leaving her lips. "I have met with your parents before, Mrs.Flynn."

The tension was now thick. Rising every time someone made a move. Everyone was on edge, except Olivia whose interest was piqued and completely focused on what she had to say.

"We worked together before, deals you could say. It's a shame that you all went into retirement of some sort, very talented, your mother and father, even your brother who was just beginning. Such a shame what happened." She finished, staring directly at her.

No one moved or said anything. Stiles and Lydia looked in between the two, worried about what was going to happen next. Her family was a no-go topic with randoms.

Olivia clenched her teeth at the end of her sentence, pain striking through her chest. Her face was completely still, you could barely tell that was breathing.

Stiles began to worry if she actually was breathing, it was shallow, but the rise of her chest made him relieved.

Calming herself down, she unclenched her teeth, "Who said we were retired?" she smoothed down the anger building up within herself.

It was the most intense staring contest between the pair. Lydia and Stiles were about to intervene in fear of a fight breaking out so early on when something cut through the air.

The woman's knife that she had put down for a single moment was thrown through the air, flying straight toward Olivia's face. Her two friends let out of horrified gasp, each about to get up and shover out of the way, but Olivia caught it with her one hand and didn't even flinch when it was thrown.

"Must be Araya Calavera I'm speaking too, am I wrong?" Olivia put down the dagger on the desk and stared back up at her with a demeanor so cold it was slightly frightening to anyone else in the room simply observing this interaction.

Araya's eyes were trained on the girl in front of her, completely ignoring the two others. She picked her dagger back up and played with it on her finger tips. "Last time we met was a while ago, I see you have improved quite a lot since then." Mrs. Calavera smiled, impressed that she was able to catch such a fast throw that not many people are able to catch and live to tell the story.

If it wasn't for the deadly training that Olivia had put herself through these last few weeks, she wouldn't have been able to catch that throw. Probably would be bleeding out on the floor right about now.

Liv let out a huff, hating how they were getting off track and wasting more time that they didn't have. "You could say. Enough chit chat, though. We didn't come here to catch up. Derek Hale. I assume you would want something in return. Generosity comes short around here."

To her side, Stiles sat on the edge of his seat, barely comfortable. His heart suffered at least three attacks just from that twenty second conversation.

The girl turned to him and cocked a brow at his frozen state. She kicked his shin which jogged his memory it seemed as he quickly scrambled to grab their bargaining pieces.

He shook himself out of the trance that he was trapped in and reached for the stacks of money that they brought with them, placing them on the desk.

"It's fifty-thousand for Derek." Stiles said, still hyper aware of the knife within the lady's grasp.

Araya shifted comfortably in her chair, clearing her throat to speak. "Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" she paused. "Japanese mafia?"

The sound of a gun being cocked filled the air, Lydia turned around sharply at the noise. Olivia did not move, but could see where each guard stood and what they were armed with from the corner of her eyes.

The Calavera leaned forward and placed her arms on her desk, attention splitting between the three who were now slightly alarmed about the current tension filling the air.

"Not smart to come alone."

This time Stiles leaned forward, closer to the woman, "What makes you think we came alone?"

Her expression changed quickly, a surprising amount of emotion flashed in between that she was unable to mask in time. "You brought a wolf into my home?" her voice was distasteful, filled with anger aimed towards them.

"We brought an Alpha." Stiles added with a proud smirk plastered with no remorse upon himself.

"It was already worse that you brought a Perfeises into my home, we could sell you for a whole lot of money, but an Alpha..." The woman sneered.

"I would really appreciate it if you didn't." Olivia muttered, very aware of the two pairs of eyes burning into the side of her head. It wasn't surprising that they would want answers. They didn't know her kinds name or anything about it since she had forgotten to fill them in on her findings. They were extremely busy and it wasn't her fault they got caught up with a demon spirit. If anything, she simply forgot. There was a lot of shit going down during that period of time, who could blame her?

It just had to bite her in the ass in the middle of a deal with the Mafia of all places.

Araya was now up and out of her seat, facing the window with her back turned to the teens. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?"

Lydia, being the smartest in the room, piped up from her seat, "The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky."

"But do you know the meaning?"

Lydia hesitated before answering, "It's a time of reflection of grief."

Araya turned fully around, watching them. "Grief and loss, Mija. I wonder why, when your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale." she muttered the man's name like a profanity.

A peculiar thing happened just then. As the name of the man the three were there to find left Araya's lips, her eyes flickered momentarily towards Olivia who caught it immediately. She was sure she had seen such a thing occur, but the lady didn't mention it and moved on. It seemed as though it never happened.

"Cause we don't like to lose."

"Front door, clear."

"South door clear. North?" Silence was only heard through that walkie talkie.

"Stiles, take ten off the table." Scott's voice sounded through the walkie talkie. The plan was now a-go, and just like that, Stiles took ten off of the large wooden desk and put it back into his pocket.

"Maybe you should just take the deal." Lydia said.

Unexpectedly, the woman chuckled like money didn't mean jack shit to her. Hell, if Olivia was in her position she would have been pretty pissed to lose more money than she could have. It only encouraged her suspicion. "While I'm keen to follow the warning of a banshee, I'm going to have to decline."

Lydia swallowed her nerves down as she was called out.

"Alright, c'mon, just give us Derek. You don't want him anyway. Haven't you noticed what a downer he is?" Stiles tried to persuade the woman with very true facts. "No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. Seriously, take the money. If you ask me, this amount is even generous for a guy like him. " Stiles sighed while Olivia thought about what he said.

She came to the small conclusion that he was definitely right. Derek was a poor conversationalist and barely even talked. He would make a very horrid hostage.

Araya picked up her walkie talkie. "Severo? Show them how the Calavera's negotiate."

The air stilled around Olivia who caught Araya's eye right before shit hit the fan. The sense of looming doom surrounded her as her gut twisted painfully. From her parents' experience, she knew that the Calavera's were very skilled hunters, who were not afraid to show no mercy when it came down to it.

"We're screwed." Olivia gritted her teeth, waiting for the moment they decided to attack.

It was a stupid plan that they prayed would work and it didn't. She had some faith in Stiles...just the plan was a tad bit faulty in some aspects.

The girl strained her ears for the slightest sound to launch her atack on. From her right side, a small click of a gun was audible enough for her to pick up on it. Her instinct's took over, she got up from the chair, fist ready to swing at whoever was behind her, and she lunged.

Her balled fist made contact with a guy's face, lodging itself into the man's nose. With his gun still pointed at her, she swiftly kicked his side bringing him down to one knee and then pried the gun from his wrist, throwing it across the room.

The current situation was enthralling. Her mind and body were actively being occupied and left no room for overthinking, her preferred way of living if she might add.

Another man came up from behind her and shoved her into the wall. Although it hurt like hell, Olivia bounced right back up as if it didn't faze her. In all honesty, she was thriving off the constant movement. In one continuous movement, she immediately went for the guy's hurt knee that had some blood dribbling down the pant leg. Flipping him over her shoulder and staying down, Olivia straightened up.

Right before falling back down. And this time, not getting back up.

"Olivia!" a familiar voice called out for her, but she couldn't open her eyes.

Twisting in agony, the sensation of fire being held to her back side consumed her nerves. It was obvious that she had been tased somehow due to the jolts she was experiencing. She had never been tased before, but it didn't necessarily live down her expectations of what it would be like.

Aray held a taser in her hand as she looked down at the brunette whose eyes were sewn shut from the exhausting pain that took over herself.

"Put up a good fight, but not good enough."

↠↠↠

"Son of a — did you really have to tase me?"

Olivia was groaning as her lower abdomen burned as she attempted to readjust her body on the hard chair. Her brown eyes squinted at the burst of sunlight that she opened them up to, causing them water because of the intensity.

She was seated at a porch table outside of the building they had entered. The heat was annoyingly humid, the air clinging to her skin. She hated this type of weather, preferring much cooler days and rainy forecasts. Not her forte.

To her side was another person. Adjusting her eyesight to identify them, she recognized the hair and plump red lips anywhere. Lydia looked terrified when their eyes connected. The strawberry blond let out a sigh of relief as she saw that Olivia was no longer unconscious and now awake.

"Well, I couldn't have you killing my men, now could I?" Araya was sitting across from them, pouring a glass of water for the two teenage girls.

Olivia grunted in response, shifting in the seat that she was sitting in. As her attention drifted around the bright area, she saw that the three were seated at a table and they were in a courtyard, guarded by various men, with various kinds of fruits in front of them that Olivia eye balled with a hungry stomach it was almost painful. Or her stomach just hurt from the taser she experienced unwillingly earlier.

"I have to admit, I don't have a lot of experience with Perfeises and Banshees." The Calavera said, placing the water down to her side.

Lydia and Olivia glanced at each other and scoffed, both having the bare minimum of being one.

"That makes two of us." The two girls said at the same time.

"I have to say, Perfeises are extremely uncommon and so are Banshees. Who knew I would encounter both on the same day." Araya raised her brows. She continued on, "I have a feeling you underestimate your abilities, Lydia." Her focus shifted toward the girl, taking a sip of her water.

Then, her eye's glided over to the brunette who watched her every move. She smiled lightly, "Now, how much do you know, I wonder?"

The woman had this gleam in her eye's that made Olivia uneasy. A taunt it could be, but what was she taunting her about? It was a feeling that never left. "I know what I know." she confessed in a rather confusing way. But, it was true.

Mrs. Calavera quirked a brow. "And that is...?" she lingered on the subject whilst the other just remained silent.

She inhaled largely. "Precisely that." Olivia answered once again with the bare minimum of information.

"Pardon?" but before she could question her further, Lydia interrupted.

"Trust me, you'd have better luck with tarot cards and...well, tarot cards." Lydia said.

The woman tilted her head to the side, "Intriguing. Let's find out, shall we?" Her gaze shifted over to two men guarding their little patio picnic, holding guns at the ready."Which of these men are about to die?"

Olivia choked on her air.

Lydia whipped her head around to the two men with a horror stricken face. Liv knew that she had very little practice with her abilities, vice versa. If she was in this position she would be scared too.

The lady picked up a small sharp knife, starting to skin an orange with it. "How does it work? Do you need to touch them? Maybe I give you something they own?" She put the knife down, but her hand was still touching it. "Or is it a feeling?"

"I told you I don't know."

Araya's face only hardened, "Just how close to death do they need to be?"

Olivia was on the edge of her seat, watching her hand trace along the small knife, tapping it with her index finger.

In a split second, one of the guards turned around and was stabbed with the blade that had thrown at him. Lydia screamed as the man's bleeding body fell to the ground with a sickening thump!

She jumped up from her chair along with Olivia.

"What the hell lady!" Olivia exclaimed.

Araya put on a fake pout. "He stole from me."

Lydia had terror spread upon her face, turning her head slowly. "What do you want from us?" her voice was small and quiet, the edge lost a long while ago.

Olivia tried to steady her breathing from the uneven breaths that she was taking. She was horrified that she had just killed someone from stealing from her in cold blood, but wasn't surprised. Only shocked at the speed and agility that she possessed.

"Right now? I want to know about Scott McCall. I want to know what kind of Alpha he really is."

↠↠↠

The men shoved Olivia into a room. She ran back up to the closed exit in hopes to make a great escape, but they shut just as she turned around.

The Flynn sighed, seeing the many claw marks on the door. She knew she wouldn't be able to get out, even someone with supernatural strength couldn't open these doors even if they tried. And as it seemed, they did.

"Olivia?"

A voice sounded from behind her, a very familiar one in fact. She turned around and was met with Stiles and Malia standing in the disgusting gray room, looking at her with relief painted on their features.

She was happy to see them alive and felt herself relax a little bit. "In the flesh." She walked over to Malia, who was seated on the semi-wet floor and plopped down right next to her from pure exhaustion.

"I thought you died!" Malia punched Olivia's arm and looked at her with a stern look.

"I'm not that hard to kill, unfortunately." Olivia grumbled, rubbing her throbbing arm that was going to be sore the next morning.

"Well, I'm glad you're not dead." Malia replied.

Wish I could say the same. Olivia refrained from voicing her thoughts.

Another pair of scolding eyes found themselves on her. She could sense them from a mile away. Stiles looked down at where she sat and leaned his head back as if just getting home from a nine to five day. "That stunt you pulled could've gotten you killed!" he explained, expressing his anger in the form of running his hands through his hair tortuously.

Olivia didn't know why all the sudden she was being scolded and just sat there, under the burning gaze of Stiles.

"But I didn't." She replied which made Stiles even more frustrated.

"But you could've-"

"But I didn't."

"Yes, but what I'm saying is-"

"Would you two stop bickering like an old married couple! There is another person in the room besides just you two."

———————————————

omgomgomg sequel is here guys!!

i have so many things planned it's exciting.

I would like to point out that, yes, olivia hadn't fully used her powers and i've chosen them that compliment her character. Her powers rely (sometimes) on her mental stability and well, she is very unstable so, we will learn with her. This story is also going to be about Olivia, a girl who has lost almost everything, but Olivia AND Stiles. You catch my drift? Two people who are both broken and need each other to anchor them down.

Olivia and the readers will be learning together. i explained that horridly lol.

I'm so excited to introduce my plot and stuff omg.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11K 268 38
Kya Hansen was invisible to all but one. Her rambling spaz she liked to call him. Six years before, she had died and was left wandering aimlessly. U...
199K 9.4K 58
[BOOK 4] "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 289 8
"๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๏ฟฝ...
173K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...