The Omega's Mate?

By NeonSkies95

August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submi... More

The Omega's Mate?
Chapter 1: August's POV
Chapter 2: August's POV
Chapter 3: August's POV
Chapter 4: August's POV
Chapter 5: August's POV
Chapter 6: August's POV
Chapter 7: August's POV
Chapter 8: August's POV
Chapter 9: August's POV
Chapter 10: August's POV
Chapter 11: August's POV
Chapter 12: August's POV
Chapter 13: August's POV
Chapter 14: August's POV
Chapter 15: August's POV
Chapter 16: August's POV
Chapter 17: August's POV
Chapter 18: August's POV
Chapter 19: August's POV
Chapter 20: August's POV
Chapter 21: August's POV
Chapter 22: August's POV
Chapter 23: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 24: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 25: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 26: August's POV
Chapter 27: August's POV
Chapter 28: August's POV
Chapter 29: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 30: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 31: August's POV
Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 33: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 34: August's POV
Chapter 35: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 36: Multiple POV
Chapter 37: August's POV
Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 39: August's POV
Chapter 40: August's POV
Chapter 41: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 42: August's POV
Chapter 43: August's POV*
Chapter 44: August's POV
Chapter 45: August's POV*
Chapter 46: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 47: August's POV
Chapter 48: August's POV*
Chapter 49: August's POV
Chapter 50: August's POV
Chapter 51: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 52: August's POV*
Chapter 53: August's POV
Chapter 54: August's POV
Chapter 55: August's POV
Chapter 56: August's POV
Chapter 57: August's POV
Chapter 59: August's POV
Chapter 60: Multiple POV
Chapter 61: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 62: August's POV
Chapter 63: August's POV*
Chapter 64: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 65: August's POV*
Chapter 66: August's POV
Chapter 67: August's POV
Chapter 68: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 69: August's POV
Chapter 70: August's POV
Chapter 71: August's POV
Chapter 72: Multiple POV
Chapter 73: August's POV*
Epilogue
Valentines Special
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Presley's POV
Chapter 1 of "Yes, Your Highness"
OMEGAVERSE CULT DISCORD SEVERAL BIG AUTHORS
INKSGIVING

Chapter 58: August's POV

31.3K 1.5K 322
By NeonSkies95

"Please, I promise I'll do anything, please don't reject me," Harman begged, on his knees, already sobbing.

"I don't want to, I-I don't think I could honestly get the words out, I love you, I don't know what to do." He dropped to his knees in front of Harman, scooping him into his arms.

"Well, I could challenge you." Alexandre stood in the doorway. Looking at the couple who cried in each other's arms. "In the olden days, Alpha's would challenge each other for land, mate, etcetera. I could challenge you."

"Yeah, fucking right Reid, like my elders, would fall for that crock of shit," Abram growled, hugging the small Omega to his chest. Harman was straddling the Alpha holding on to him for dear life.

"I mean, I think it's still in the rule book for the High Council, shouldn't you know this shit since you're on the High Council, you know where you see those fang freaks, pixies, and shit else." Alexandre rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

Abram looked at my mate, dumbfounded. "Is it really? I didn't even look at that stuff, shit I barely go to the meetings."

"Dude..." Alexandre furrowed his brows in disbelief.

"What, my dad was always busy, he barely taught me shit, the beta trained me more than my pops did." Abram shrugged, combing his fingers through Harman's hair. Harman hiccuped, rubbing his face in his mate's chest. "Another thing is, what would I challenge you for? You have everything I have, if not more."

"Challenge to not accept Harman." Alexandre shrugged.

"What if I win the fight?" Abram asked. "Once we shift, our Alpha instincts will take over. You're talking as if I will have control over how the fight will go."

"Don't worry, Dimitri knows we'll win this one." My mate said smugly.

"Whatever, I know you may have been brought up differently and had your father by your side training you, but you have to remember by far my pack is stronger than others."

"As is ours," I butted in. "I honestly think if anyone has a fighting chance, it'll be my mate."

"I know once our challenge is announced, the Council will want to be there because I'll be challenging you for the spot on the Supernatural Council as well. Your Elders will have no choice in accepting this deal because if they deny what we're challenging for the Supernatural Council will eradicate your elders." Abram blinked owlishly at Alexandre's words.

"How are we even going to do this?" The Alpha asked, unsure of the plan.

"I mean, I can challenge you to a duel, tonight at the feast from our hunting," Alexandre explained. "Then first thing in the morning, we duke it out."

"Okay." Abram nodded his head. "Let's do it. It'll be the duel of the century, you're the first one in over a century to challenge my family's number one position, and I think it's time for a new leader for our wolves." He held his hand out for Alexandre to shake.

---

The next morning Alexandre held me close to him in bed. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. He rubbed my flat stomach, where our pup grew, telling me that he would win this challenge.

This was Alexandre's first initiated fight with another Alpha. When we exited our room, other Alpha's and their Luna's were standing in the hall talking amongst themselves. They all stared at my mate as if he were doing something wrong, something unthinkable.

When Alexandre won the fight with Abram, it caused an uproar with the Alpha's, but it also stirred Abrams pack. Per their agreement, Abram was to accept Harman as his mate, and tonight he was to hold their mating ceremony. Abram asked us later in the evening the day before we could make a few adjustments before the challenge was set in stone. The ceremony was his idea. He wanted to make sure that his elders couldn't say anything during the ceremony to deny their bond.

Abram's father scolded his son for losing their ranking after so many generations holding the number one rank. He honestly didn't say much about Harman, who cowered back, trying to make himself invisible from the looks he received from his pack members. The Council was present for the duel, much like Abram had thought they would be. It was interesting to see other supernatural creatures that only seemed like a fairy tale. I had seen vampires before, some passed by our pack from time to time, mostly to talk to Alpha Kent, and they wouldn't be there for long either.

Alexandre had actually obtained some injuries from Abram and vice versa. They both looked pretty beat up, Alexandre had a claw mark down his chest, almost matching mine, but his would heal fully due to it not being so deep. Abram now had a scar on his face from Alexandre, and once it healed probably would make him look badass. But as he got patched up, he got scolded by his Elders.

Harman finally broke free from the shadows and clung to my side. Harman told me he had no idea what he was going to do. He didn't know about the agreement to have the mating ceremony tonight. He only thought that Alexandre and Abram agreed to him, accepting Harman as his mate.

"You'll be fine," I explained, patting his shoulder. "Abram's the one that asked Alexandre about the agreement to the fight. He wanted to make sure you became his Luna fully."

"He-" Harman gulped. "He did that for me?" His eyes sparkled in shock.

"Mhm, I know it may seem rushed, but you'll have your mate fully by the end of the night," I explained.

Harman's face turned red, "On your ceremony night, did you... Y'know, do it in front of others, really? I heard some of my pack mates talk about it, but I don't know how I feel about it."

"Well, yeah, I did. Alexandre, for the most part, kept the focus on us, everyone else was extras." I laughed. "If I'll be honest, it was kind of hot.

"I don't think I can do this." Harman covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Trust me, hun, I think you shouldn't knock it till you try it." I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"I just don't know. Do you think Alexandre would let me steal you away to prepare for the ceremony? I don't have many people who can help me because of not having my mother around or well much of anyone." He frowned, I could tell he was upset. He had mentioned that his family had given him up when he was born just because of him being an Omega. I honestly felt upset for him. I didn't have the same struggles he had being brought up. I had a loving family, that yes they may have been away a lot to work, but I always felt loved in their presence. Even Alexandre's mother helped me on my ceremony day.

"I'm sure he would, he might even want to be there with me, but I'll have to shoo him away when we give you the cleansing bath. I'll also see if he can walk you down the aisle." I smiled at him, trying to show him my sympathy for him.

"Thank you," Harman teared up. "I honestly don't know what would have happened if you didn't come this year, you really are my savior, August. I don't think I could ever repay you for the kindness you've shown toward me."

"Love, you don't need to repay me for anything, you're just you, and that's all that matters. Your love for Abram won everything over today if I'm being honest." I hugged the Omega.

---

"Are you sure there are no other people to help us with your cleansing?" I asked, looking at one other Omega in the house; she seemed very quiet and reserved.

"I only trust her; I feel like the others will pour acid in my bath just because I'm the one who won our Alpha's eye." He scoffed, biting his lip, looking down at his feet.

"That's petty, you're his goddess-given mate..." I furrowed my brows in disbelief.

"I'll be back in like 20 minutes; I'm going to grab a couple of Luna's that I know won't do anything sheisty." I sighed, walking out of the bathroom.

My mate was fiddling around on his phone, most likely playing one of those stupid games that occupy his time. He glanced up when I stood in front of him.

"How may I help you, little one?" He asked, quirking his eyebrow up.

"Can you please ask Brantley, Amelia, and Ahmale to come and help me get Harman ready for his ceremony?" I asked.

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" He smirked, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Hmm, nothing if you don't do it." I chuckled, pushing him back. He scowled, leaning back in the chair.

"That was mean, you can go get them yourself." He crossed his arms.

"What are you two?" I asked. "I guess I'll go out there, all alone, by myself, with a whole bunch of Alpha's that absolutely loathe me, pregnant and alone." I dramatically sauntered toward the door of the room.

"Oh, you went there, didn't you?" He chuckled, getting to his feet, pulling me to him, playfully snarling in my ear, causing goosebumps to cover my body.

"I did, now please hurry we only have like what? An hour before the ceremony starts?" I asked, looking around the room for a clock.

"About. I'll be back in a hurry, but you owe me, little one." He winked before he escaped the room. 

A/N: Filler? Not Filler? Idk? The story is about to pick the pace up again (like it slows down lol) Next one is for sure a filler. Soon, I want to say about 20ish or less chapters the story will sadly be coming to an end. But don't worry I have the Spin off planned. As well as a new story that has been planned since like May? IDK but I'm excited to write that one. I feel like it may do better than this story. We'll see I guess. 

Also, Reccomendation today, hmm, this one really got me in the feels, it made me have a lump in the back of my throat and really made me freaking cry. In a Heartbeat (MxM) by Percabeth17. It's *chefs kiss* magnificent. Has you in your feels, has your brain reeling. The grammar, everything about this story is amazing, it has you feeling the emotions of the main characters. It deserves hella more readers than what it has. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still enjoyed. <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.5K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
17.3K 641 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
59.3K 2.9K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
36.3K 1.7K 69
A world where Beast tribes that live hidden away from the Humans, witches and warlock. A world where other animals also evolved with the apes but tha...