When I Finally Step Out .

Von Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... Mehr

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 30

64 7 0
Von Hijabi-baby

Four days later .

" Come on now , "- blonde lady gestured as she opened the hospital door for me .

" Don't come on now me , I thought you said I was going to be discharged two days ago "- I said as I smoothed down my sun dress.

" Well , sorry about that . I had to make sure you came out of the hospital with no scars "- she said as she opened the front seat for me . Though I'm grateful for that , she doesn't need to know about that so ;

I rolled my eyes and sat down .

" Whatever but what about the other kids , they never came back to visit me . "- I asked .

" We'll talk about that later , "- she replied as she drove out of the parking lot .

" Well I want to talk about it now ! "- I demanded .

" Well at least stop acting like a spoilt brat ! "- she yelled back .

" Oh , now I'm acting like a spoilt brat ?! " - I glared back .

" I know what your dad did to you was horrible but that doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone ! "- she said after a frustrated sigh .

" You know nothing about the pain we went through living in that house ! "- I said in anger .

" I'm sure maybe that Mark guy will get through you , " - she later said with a sad smile .

" I don't know what you are talking about , "- I mumbled .

" Ok then , "- she sang as we stopped in front of the foster home .

" Home sweet home ! "- I said with smile .

" Really ? , You feel at home here "- she asked in a rather giddy tone .

" Calm down blonde lady , "- I said with a chuckle .

" I wanted to talk to you about something ."- she said as she parked in front of home .

I ignored her as I ran into the house . The sweet scent of pastries ; * sigh * I walked into the kitchen to maybe have a taste of goodies inside the Oven .

" Miss . Summer ? , let me help you with those ! "- I said as I helped her get the muffins out of the oven .

" They smell fantastic by the way ! "- I remarked .

" I'm glad , you can have one . "- she said as she handed one to me .

" Pick up a tissue , it's still hot "- she said as she directed me to one .

" Thanks . "- I said before taking the muffin in my hand .

I moaned as I took a bite .

" These are definitely delicious ! "- I complimented and helped her finish up in the kitchen .

" Thanks for helping out , who knew I was getting that old ! "- she joked .

" You're welcome , I'm going check on the other kids now ! "- I said as I dashed out to the stairs .

" Mark ! , Beatrice ! , Maya ! , Kelvin ! , Jared ! "- I continued yelling but there was no response . I checked their rooms but they were all empty . Where could they be ? " - I thought to myself before running back down the stairs .

I calmly sat down beside Miss. Summer as I zoned out after I heard the grown ups talking about paperwork .

Where are they ? .

" Miss . Summer , where are the other kids ? "- I asked as I glanced at blonde lady who was now shifting anxiously on the couch .

" Didn't Miss . Angelina tell you ? "- she asked staring at blonde lady .

" Tell me what ? "- I asked as I also stared at her too .

" Miss . Summer told me about retiring so I decided to help her , I talked to some colleagues of mine and managed to convince them to adopt them . "- she explained .

" So the others are gone ! "- I asked in a whisper yell .

" But then if Miss. Summer is retiring then where will I be staying ? "- I asked in a worried tone .

" Well Miss . Angelina here has agreed to adopt you Scarlet ! "- she replied with a smile .

" You want to adopt me ? "- I asked in shock .

" Why ? "- I asked further .

" Well I was just thinking that after everything you've been through , you deserve a break plus I would love to be your guardian . "- she said with a smile .

" You should have more muffins "- she gestured as she offered me another one .

" I'm sure you'll find living with Angelina comfy , she really is a nice person . "- she continued saying with a smile .

" So you're going to be living here alone ? "- I asked .

" Of course not , I mean the house is huge and I don't want to feel lonely . I will be selling the house to a family coming from Heartfield . " - she said as she munched on her own muffin .

" But then where will you be staying ? "- I asked a little bit curious .

" You shouldn't be worried about Miss. Summer , she will be fine . She plans on living in an elderly home and I made sure to get the best one to fit such an admirable woman . "- she said as she went for a hug .

" I will surely visit you when I can , "- she said as Miss. Summer caressed her back .

" I know you will , "- she joked .

" That's enough now , you two should be going . You are wasting quality bonding time . " - she said as she ushered us out .

" Wait , what about my stuff ! "- I quickly asked .

" Nice try , we have packed the ones we think you will need to Miss . Angelina's house "- she stated .

" And ... We will be shopping for new clothes anyway , "- blonde lady finished .

Defeated .

I stomped to sit down as I waited for the adults to finish conversing .

She finally got in and drove off .

Destination ; Blonde lady's house .

I hour , 30 minutes later .

We parked in the garage as I waited for her to unlock the door .

She was going to take a while by the looks of things ; I mean she was digging into her purse .

I took the time and looked at her house ; not too flashy or too simple either . It was in-between .

It looked simple but yet sophisticated with the garden outside , the white painted walls with golden edges of the house giving off a kind of royal vibe . Fountains here and there and a pond in the backyard .

Wow how is this not looking flashy right now ; she really did a great job making it simply stylish . I'll give it to her again.

" Scarlet ! , Scarlet ! "- I heard my name being yelled .

" Oh there you are , " - she said in a relieved tone .

" What ? , You thought I ran away
* scoffs *- I would but you are lucky I hardly know this town , "- I said with a smirk and entered the house .

Beautiful on the inside as well . It had an amazing interior with the same design as the outside except for the rooms ; they each look unique . Adding cheerfulness to the whole house in general .

" Your room is the second right up the stairs "- she said as she walked to the fridge to grab some chips .

" Thanks "- I mumbled as I was headed for my new room.

" Wait ! " - I heard her yell .

" What ? "- I asked .

" Did you just thank me , I mean without being told ! "- she said as her face lit up .
Why is she happy about a mumbled thanks .

" Think whatever you want blonde lady "- I said as I headed for my room .

Woah !

A/N

I still sense your rudeness , Scarlet . * Looks at her disapprovingly *

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.6K 5.4K 49
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better...
9.7K 980 62
#4 in highschoollovestory on 11/2/2020 ****This book starts off with the present time of a wedding and reveals a hidden love story**** Now, going to...
5.9K 150 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
1.2M 54.4K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...