I belong to you.

By the_darkangel_08

COMPLETED A STORY OF A BEAUTY BETWEEN TWO BEASTS. __________________________________________________________... More

About the characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note .
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
Epilogue
New story update .
sneak peek 😋😉

chapter 26.

982 34 1
By the_darkangel_08

I am really sorry for the late update . Hope you people forgive and Enjoy the chapter .

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ana's POV

" Where the hell is he ?" I started to get tensed . And my reason for being tenses is he should have been here five minutes before.

I heard the bedroom door open and my eyes met Xavier's. His face instantly brightened up and he gave me a tight hug.

" You don't love me anymore Xavier. " I said while sobbing on his shoulder.

He suddenly pulled back and there was a confused look on his face .

" Yes . You were with someone else . You don't like me anymore because I became fat . " I said still sobbing.

" And what makes you think like that cupcake ?" He asked holding my chin . " Because you were five minutes late." I said huffing and he started laughing at me.

" Why are you laughing ?" I asked him in frustration " I was late because I stopped near your favourite shop to buy your favourite ice cream. " He said handing me the paper bag.

Tears started welling up in my eyes " I am sorry I thought you didn't like me anymore because I became fat. " I said crying in his chest.

He lifted me up in bridal style and carried me down to the dinning hall. " You are not fat cupcake . You are carrying my little bundle of happiness inside you. " He said kissing my forehead and placing me on the chair .

Yes , I am nine months pregnant and I have a bad temper these days. But still he bares with me and comforts me. I having everything that was placed on the table and all the while he was just staring at me with a smile on his face .

" Don't stare while someone is eating ." I said to him still chewing the steak. He gave out a chuckle and came close to me . Our faces were inches apart.

" I was just admiring my baby who is going to be a mother soon but the sad part is , she is itself eating like a baby. " He said kissing away the sauce which was in my lips.

" It's been a year and a half cup cake but still when ever I come closer you get nervous . Why is that ?" He asked smirking at me.

" Because I love you. Only you can make me nervous , happy , sad , angry and make me smile when I am at my worst . " I said looking into his eyes.

He suddenly pulled me towards him . Placing me in his lap he caressed my cheeks. " I love you too ana . " He said kissing me.

" I love you more my dear husband . " I said and kissed him back.

------------------------

Right now I am on the bed and again Xavier is missing .

20 minutes earlier ..

" Hey , can we watch a movie . It is Saturday night . " I asked Xavier . " Cupcake it's not good for you to watch the movie this late . It's 10 princess go to sleep we can watch tomorrow . " He said kissing me and I started crying " you are really bad . "

He hurriedly came to me and sat closer to me . " Okay cupcake stop crying we will watch movie till 11 . Happy ?? Now smile like my sweetheart . " He said kissing me and I kissed him back .

" Don't ever cry baby . " He said giving me a kiss on my forehead .

We started the movie and barely 10 minutes of the movie was over and suddenly his phone rang .

" Hello ? Really !! That's amazing I will be there in 2 minutes . " He said an hung up the phone .

" Any problem ?" I asked looking at him . " Nothing baby just a small business I will be back soon okay ??" He asked and I nodded .

" Be careful ." I said kissing him and he smiled back at me .

- End of flash back .

It is 10:44 and he is not back . I wonder what he is doing .

Slowly my thoughts wandered and I comfortably feel asleep after seeing the message from Xavier . Conforming that he is safe.

MR POSSESSIVE - Go to sleep cupcake . I will come back soon .

--------------------

Xavier's POV .

" Do you think that you can hide from me forever ?" I asked Amelia and her parents who were sitting infront of me tied to the chair .

Yes , I was searching for them for the past half year and today they were spotted by Liam.

" I am sorry . Please leave us . " Amelia asked me with fear dripping in her voice ..

" Not so fast . " I said and got out of the place leving them in the dark room .

" Torture them . And kill them before tonight." I said and left the place. The place where my ana was kept and tortured .

Now , don't come to a conclusion that i am a heart less human . I have heart which beats for my wife .

They hurt my love . Now it's my turn to hurt them .

-------------------

I reached my home . Technically it was a mansion but after Ana came in , it turned to my home .

I went to our room and looked at my cupcake who was sleep talking . I went closer to her to hear her what she was saying .

" Don't leave me alone Xavier. " She said in her sleep. " I am never gonna leave you alone baby . " I said kissing her forehead .

With a mixed feeling I fell asleep beside her .

____________________________________________________

Hello everyone . Once again I am really sorry for the late update .

Anyways , hope you liked this chapter and support this story through your vote .

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
671K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
667K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...