Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

By 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... More

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿฟ watching the finale

11.5K 327 27
By 00_Baejin_05

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The second JungKyung steps into the room where the performance will happen, butterflies were instantly made in her stomach.

"Jungkyung~," she turns her head, a smile replaces her nervous face when she sees TXT sitting already.

"Wow, JungKyung is here." Bang SiHyuk says and the other producers look at her, asking her questions on how she was doing.

"Are you nervous? You did train with a few of them?"

"I am very nervous." She says, laughing as she sits down beside Huening Kai.

"Even though, only 7 of them will debut. I do hope that everyone will get the chance to debut eventually." JungKyung says, smiling.

Soon, everyone was there to fill the empty seats.

The eliminated trainees, the other producers, and everyone else.

It was finally time...

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

The performance was powerful, it really brought tears to JungKyung. Soobin notices this and reaches out a hand for her to hold.

She smiles, fighting back the tears as the producers start to speak about their performance.

JungKyung smiles as she glances over each survivor. A few of them kept glancing at her and she was suddenly given the mic.

She looked panicked and lost which brought a smile to their faces. They all felt eased up at JungKyung sweet smile.

"Your performance was really powerful and really good. It really made me tear up." She said and everyone laughed,  

"Everyone did really well and I hope everyone will continue to do well. Good job!" She showed a fighting gesture.

Everyone clapped and the remarks were made. Soon, the I-landers had to leave and get changed.

"Wow~ the I-landers must veel motivated after JungKyung's words." Bang PD said and they all laughed while JungKyung starts to feel embarrassed.

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The debut ceremony will begin soon, and Jungkyung was the last to be asked since she is the most recent idol who just debuted.

"How did you feel when you were told you will debut?"

"I feel very happy as well as very nervous. You don't know what awaits for you after debuting but I can assure you, you will have no regrets when you finally debut."

"It will be hard at first but you could definitely overcome them." She smiles,

"It is time to announce our very first debut member who was decided by the global votes."

The silence that comes along with nervousness.

"Our very first debut member who is in 5th place is... Lee Heeseung!"

JungKyung smiles, clapping when her old friend has been announced in the top 7.

"The second debut member who was decided by the global votes, who is in 4th rank is... Niki!!!"

Everyone was surprised but definitely happy for Niki. JungKyung claps, the feeling of nervousness and anxiety still there.

"I'll now announce the third debut member who will be decided by global voting. The member of I NEED YOU for BTS test...."

"The third debut member of rank 3.... The third debut member is... Jake!"

JungKyung lets out a sigh of relief. A hand on her chest which made the boy beside her laugh and pat her head.

"Do you think Jungwon will get in?" Kai asks, JungKyung pouts.

"I really hope so, haha~," she says,

"I'll now announce the fourth debut member who was decided q by global votes."

"The fourth debut member of rank 2. The member ranked 2nd is. The fourth debut member is... Jay."

JungKyung holds Kai's hand, another feeling of relief but it disappears when she realizes only 3 members are left.

"The fifth debut member chose by the global votes. The fifth debut member of rank 1. The fifth debut member will be revealed soon."

Everyone let out a laugh, as commercial break stops it.

"The fifth debut member of rank 1 is.. the I-LANDER of rank 1, the fifth debut member... Yang Jungwon!"

JungKyung gasps, feeling extremely happy. Her smile slowly disappeared though when only 2 were left.

"Now, I'll announce the sixth debut member. The sixth debut member ranked 6 by the global voting."

JungKyung bites her lip, her palms were getting sweaty.

"The member ranked 6. The sixth debut member is Park Sunghoon." JungKyung quietly cheers on her seat.

The people she trainee got into the top 7. She was happy, excited, and immediately got the urge to hug them but she could wait.

"Who will be the last member decided by the producers' choice?"

JungKyung looks at the producers before looking at BTS who looked curious at their decision.

"Why? You're nervous?" Yeonjun asks her, she nods, smiling.

"Only one will be chosen to debut. Please stay tuned to see your if your favorite I-Lander makes his debut."

"The producers have made the call. Only one seat remains."

"I'll announce it after the break." JungKyung throws her head back, looking at the ceiling.

She throws a glance at the top 6, flashing them a smile before the MC speaks again.

"The last member will be revealed. Among the final 7 who will debut as a global idol group. Who will be the last member to take the glory of the 7th member?"

"The last member of ENHYPEN member. Congratulations, Kim Sunoo!"

JungKyung was so ready to jump out of her seat. Tears were already falling as she felt guilty for the K and Daniel.

Beomgyu gave her a piece of tissue to wipe her tears as they listen to the speech of Daniel and K.

"It was a great experience for me. I'll try harder and I hope to come back and stand next to ENHYPEN." She cries to K's speech, she was grateful she isn't wearing any contacts.

"The final 7 shall now proceed to the front."

"They are the 7 members of ENHYPEN."

"Yang Jungwon, Jay, Jake, Niki, Lee Heeseung, Park Sunghoon, Kim Sunoo."

"These 7 are ENHYPEN who made their debut in 2020 as an idol boy group."

JungKyung smiles, clapping as she looks at the new boy group, ENHYPEN.

They were told to give their remarks. JungKyung pats her tears away, accepting the mic from Yeonjun.

"Everyone did very well since the auditions for I-LAND. Congratulations on the chosen 7 who completed the group, ENHYPEN."

"I hope we could all perform together as one big family. Great Job, I-LANDERS and GROUNDERS and congratulations, ENHYPEN!"

Confettis started to fall from the ceiling as the I-LANDERS and GROUNDERS congratulate each other.

Jungkook makes his way to his sister who has a huge grin on her face.

"Wow~ she's happy!" Jungkook laughs as he hugs her.

"Yah, she kept on crying," Taehyun says, JungKyung chuckles as they were allowed to congratulate the chosen 7.

JungKyung didn't hesitate to run into the arms of Heeseung.

"Congratulations!"

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I wrote this while watching the live stream djsjdnddnekdkdkwkekx

Also, the fact that I've chosen the members of ENHYPEN as my top 7 before the finale is just YES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 43 13
Oneshot! U can request anything! ๐Ÿ˜Œ Anything means anything! Bl / Gl / Y/n and any group, seventeen, bts, blackpink, twice, exo, txt, stray kids, tr...
14.8K 1K 14
โ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส สœแดแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด แดส สŸษช๊œฐแด‡. โž โ‡ดa cute bunny catches the attention of a girl coming back from work, not being able to resist it's adorable face...
19.2K 171 18
โใ€๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ, ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'ใ€‘โž [ 5 /12 || The book suppose to be completed but since it got the most read , I'll b...
469 80 30
๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ, ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ