Climbing The Sky

By Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... More

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
6. Excited surrounding
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
15. Search for links
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
33.Days of crazyness
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
41.With Him
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
48.Pain before the smile
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

25.Helping in good

97 15 173
By Sparkling_star146

Warisha's POV

"So,why did you suddenly think of bringing me here?" I asked him.

"Well,I thought as you love kids,you'll like this." He smiled at me.

"Hmm,you know me."

Suddenly, the teacher came out from the classroom,followed by jumping and running kids. She looked at him and smiled before running after a kid who was literally falling down.

"Their class finished?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Bhai..." We looked down and saw a girl of approximately six or seven year pulling his apron. She has long braids on both of her shoulder.

"Assalamualaikum bhai." She said grinning at him.

"Walaikumassalam Mina." He smiled at her.

"You know what? Today ma'am said that I will get four apples. You were right." She said, now with a 'sorry' type expression.

Maybe they are talking about any math question.

Mina's eyes fell on me suddenly and she checked me up to down,with suspicious gaze.

"Is she our new teacher?" She asked him.

"Umm..no..she's a friend..yes,friend.." He said not knowing what to say.

"Oh,your friend. Assalamualaikum appi." She smiled at me.

"Walaikumassalam dear. How are you?" I returned the smile.

"I am fine." She grinned at me cutely, showing her missing teeth.

"Mina,now go home quickly or else your ammi will be tensed." Alyan said and she nodded.

"Will you come again?" She asked me.

"Sure,and I'll meet you."

"Ok Allah Hafiz." She said as she ran away.

"Such a cute kid." I said.

"Hmm,I can't believe how a father can leave a daughter like her." He frowned.

"He left her?"

"Yeah,got married with another woman and kicked Mina and her mother out of the house."

"Unbelievable." I shook my head.

"Assalamualaikum bhabi." Arham bhai came.

"Walaikumassalam bhai." I smiled at him.

"So dude,I heard she's your new friend." He smirked at Alyan.

"So what should I say?" He frowned.

"Oh they'll be happy to know their bhabi."

"Shut up,idiot. Now let's go,we'll show you around." He said and we proceeded talking about it.

Though the building is abandoned,it's still good for a school. The classes are quite decorated for kids,I even saw few toys. This school is open for kids of every age,they can continue their studies from where they left. They have a schedule,every class doesn't come everyday as teachers are less.

"Did you talk to bhabi about that?" Arham bhai whispered at Alyans ears but I heard. Alyan glared at him but no use.

"What's the matter?" I asked raising my brows.

"I'll tell you,this moron won't work. Bhabi,as you heard, we lack of teachers here. And people don't want to come without any gain of their own. So I was asking, will you like to work here as a teacher?" Arham bhai asked straight.

"Arham,didn't I tell you not to?" Alyan glared at him.

"I'll love to." I said and his eyes snapped on me.

"You will?"

"Yes,I mean,it's such a good initiative."

"Told you." Arham bhai smirked.

"But why are you fussing over this?" I asked Alyan.

"Actually, at first we thought of asking you. But then I thought you wouldn't want to as we have to come here after class. Sometimes, it also becomes late and it's not safe here so I didn't want to embarrass you by asking this." He said.

"Idiot, can't you drop her back?" Arham bhai glared at him.

"I can but I thought you won't like it." He said looking at me.

I won't like it??Really??

Ok yes,I would've thought it to be awkward.

"No,it's not like that. I mean,if you don't have any problem I can do this." I said looking at him.

"No,I don't have any problem if you're fine with this. But really,you don't have to do it if you're not sure." He said.

"I am sure,I'll love to do this."

"Good, one problem gone." Arham bhai grinned.

"Still we lack more. As students are increasing,we are preparing more classrooms but teachers are the problem. I hope we'll find a way for this." Alyan said and that's when an idea hit me.

"I was thinking if Jamya and Liya can join too." I said.

"That'll be great,but will they agree?" He said.

"It's up to me. They won't deny something like this."

"There's another benefit. You can go back with them." He smiled at me ignoring Arham bhais chuckle.

"All you think about is bhabi and her safety,right?" He smirked evilly as Alyan rolled his eyes.

"Yes,he's just relived to know JAMYA will be with me." I grinned at him.

And......did I see him fluster??

Oh my Allah!!

"From when we should start working?" I asked.

"Um,we'll make a schedule for everyone so no one gets in any problem. Maybe from next week,right?" He asked Arham bhai who nodded.

"Ok then,I think we should leave now or else you'll be late." Alyan said and I nodded.

"Allah Hafiz bhai. Next day,I'll surely bring Jamya with me,and Liya too." I said like a naive baby.

Suffer,evil teasers.

We came out and started towards my hostel.

"What were you doing there?" Alyan asked me.

"What?"

"Good revenge on Arham." He said and I grinned.

"Just wait for both of them to meet,I'll show them what it means."

"Don't be so happy. If they're doing this to us right now,imagine what will happen after marriage." He chuckled.

"That's alarming." I sighed.

I looked out,tired from the days hassle.

"Tired?"

"Hmm."

"I should've bought you in an off day." He said.

"No,it's ok. Off day is off day and that day,no going out." I chuckled.

"Ok ma'am."

I felt so sleepy. I tried to control myself but I was constantly falling. I closed my eyes,failing miserably.

"Warisha,warisha...hey,get up. We reached." I heard someone calling as I shifted on the bed,irritated.

"Mmmm.."

"Warisha,get up."

"A man.........don't call me....." I muttered,still sleepy.

"Allah,Warisha it's me."

"I am Warisha,not you bhaiya..."

"JUST GET UUUUP..?" Someone screamed and I jolted up from the bed.

A man in my room?

I looked around and oh,it's a road. Alyan was glaring at me from outside.

"Hey,don't glare at an innocent girl like this,I was just sleeping."

"Oh,then what should I do? Throw you flying kisses?" He smirked and I quickly looked away.

Shameless creature!!!

"I...I'll go..Allah Hafiz." I quickly said and rushed towards the gate,embarrassed.

"Allah Hafiz."

Just as I was going to knock at the door,the door opened revealing a smirking Liya and Jamya.

"Soooo...." Liya said and I pushed past them,trying to ignore.

"Hello Warisha,why are your cheeks matching the color of a tomato?" Now it was Jamya.

"Shut up,I'm going for a shower." I quickly threw my bag on a chair and ran at the washroom.

As I came out after a shower,I saw both of them looking attentively at Jamyas phone.

"What are you seeing?" I sat beside them as I rubbed my hair with a towel. I looked at her phone.

"What.....JAMYAAAAA.." I yelled as I saw the pictures. These are my and Alyans pictures Jamya took at the campus. I swiped and saw more pictures, where I was looking away blushing as Alyan was smirking.

"How dare you both?" I glared at them.

"Thank us for taking these aesthetic pictures of both of you." Liya grinned.

"Yes,one day you'll show these pictures to your kids and will tell them about your love story." Jamya added and I threw the phone on her,which she caught gracefully.

"I'll never forgive you both." I frowned.

"So where were you both for the whole day?" Liya crossed her arms as she balanced her back on the wall.

"Huh,I won't tell you." I glared at them.

"You will." Jamya said.

"No I won't."

"You have to." Jamya again said and I teased her with a wink.

"Look here." Liya said from the door and I looked at her. She was smirking at me with my huge box of chocolate in her hand,indicating it towards the dustbin. When did she get up?

"What are you doing?" I asked her,raising my brows.

"If you don't tell us,then I'll throw this extra chocolaty,creamy,smooth, sweeeeeet chocolate of yours into this black hole named dustbin from where you won't be able to rescue it EVER." She said and I quickly rushed towards her. I tried to take the box of chocolate but she took it away from me,more towards the dustbin.

"No use,dear. Quickly confess or else I'm throwing this." She said and I backed away.

"Ok ok,I'm telling but you please take this away." I said as I raised my hand in surrender.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said and we went back on the bed.

"Good job,Liya." Jamya grinned and they high fived. I glared at them.

Three of us took chocolates and started to devour them.

Heavenly!!!

"So,now tell us." Jamya said as she leaked her finger.

I told them everything about that school.

"Wow,I must say they are doing an awesome job." Liya said.

"Yeah,it's very thoughtful of them." Jamya said.

"Oh,there's a good news for both of you,specially for Jamya." Now I smirked at her.

"What news?"

"I promised them that three of us will join there as teachers." I said.

"Yay,that'll be so fun." Liya squealed.

"Yes,good idea." Jamya said and I gave her a smug look.

"Actually,it's double good idea."

"Why?"

"Because I'm thinking of setting you there with Arham bhai. You know,he's also there." I grinned at her cheekily.

"Oh my God,that's a great idea." Liya grinned as Jamya looked away,trying to not show us her flustered face.

"How does it feel now?" I whispered on her ear as she returned me a glare.

So from when are we going to start?" Liya asked.

"Maybe from next week,not sure though."

"I..I have to call ammi." Jamya went out and we burst out laughing.

As you sow,so you reap.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Assalamualaikum, abbu." I smiled as I called him.

"Walaikumassalam dear. What's up?"

"Nothing,just usual hassle."

"I hope you're not having any problem there."

"No abbu,I'm absolutely fine. Just the traffic jam is so irritating." I said.

"Yes, it's normal in there. Don't you and Jamya come back together?"

"Yes."

"Oh,then it's good."

"Abbu,I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

I told him everything about the school,seeking his permission.

"That's a very good thought, but are you sure it's safe for you? If Alyan doesn't go any day,how will you come back?"

"Abbu,Jamya and Liya will also go. I'm sure one of them will be there with me so we can come back together."

"Still,I think it's not safe for you girls to roam around like this after maghrib."

"Abbu,don't worry. Well be fine. We'll try to come back as early as possible."

"Ok then, but be careful."

"Ok abbu."

"Now talk to your mother, she's getting mad as you didn't receive her calls earlier. Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz." I chuckled.

"Assalamualaikum ammi." I said closing my eyes as I know a cyclone is waiting for me.

"Walaikumassalam, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?" I took the phone away from my ear hearing her yelling.

"Ammi..." I said after waiting for few seconds.

"Don't ammi me. I was calling you again and again to know if you reached or not but you were not receiving. You didn't even call back." She again yelled.

"I'm sorry,I totally forgot to check my phone. But as soon as I saw your missed calls,I called abbu."

"I was getting sick in tension, I called Liya and she told me that Jamya came back alone, you weren't with her."

I looked at Liya and gave a hard slap on her head.

"Ouch,what happened?" She asked glaring at me.

"Why did you tell ammi that I didn't come home with Jamya?"

"That's the truth. And when I got up I saw Jamyas bag on the table and understood she came back and taking a shower. But when I checked for you,Jamya said you were out so I told aunty this." She said and I sighed.

"Ammi,Liya didn't know I was out with him."

"Oh,so where did you go?"

"Ammi,I was...I was out with him."

"Who? Alyan?"

"Yes."

"Where?" Ammi asked and I sighed.

And another huge description.........

...........................
..................

Assalamualaikum everyone.

A new update,probably a boring one. But wait,few more chapters to go and...I shouldn't give any spoiler. Though I think you smart people already understood. Don't run away or else I'll meet you all in hell or heaven,wherever you go.

I won't say it,you guys already know so DO IT!!!

Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 314 1
Happy Valentine day to everyone... It's simple one shot on Sandhir. Enjoy Thank you
71.1K 6.6K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...
6.4K 557 47
Ayana, Krisanne and Vihaan's bond was unbreakable. They were friends turned to family. Everyone around them wished to be them. Ethan, Rey and Amber...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...