Story Structure

By JennLuvsBooks

**COMPLETED** If you want your story to flow like a good movie, you need to make sure the right things happen... More

Introduction
Prologue
Prologue continued...
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13 to 26
Chapters 27 to 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapters 36 to 39
Chapter Forty
Chapters 41-43
Chapters 44 to 46
Chapters 47 to 49
Chapters 50 to 51
Chapters 52 to 53

Chapter 54

12 1 3
By JennLuvsBooks

Wow, that's it. You've told the story. You wrote a mf book.

The last 1000 words is the transitioning from the last "executing the plan" chapter to the final image. The final image can be one page, which gives you some room to write a little bit more on the execution of the new plan. Generally, you want the ending to be satisfying. By now all the loose ends have been tied. The ex girlfriend is no longer an issue, the inner demons have been quietened, the big brother finally relents. 

The most important part of the final image is that it must be the opposite of the opening image. It must show how much the characters have changed and grown. It must show that lessons have been learnt. And most importantly, remember that little piece of truth in chapter one? The theme? We need to see that realized in this final image. 

End your actual novel that you actually wrote with a scene that makes your heart swell. That makes you put your hand over your mouth, shake your head and think, "that was so beautiful." That's how you'll know you gave your story the best ending ever.

The end.

P.S. If you ended up with 56 chapters, that's cool. Page count around 224 and word count around 56000 with 54-56 chapters is cool.

P.P.S. I may have forgotten to remind you about the second pinch point. This happens at 62%. If you also forgot, just go back and insert your pinch point

The real end. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
404K 15.9K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
317K 9.6K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...