Story Structure

By JennLuvsBooks

**COMPLETED** If you want your story to flow like a good movie, you need to make sure the right things happen... More

Introduction
Prologue
Prologue continued...
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13 to 26
Chapters 27 to 34
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapters 36 to 39
Chapter Forty
Chapters 41-43
Chapters 44 to 46
Chapters 47 to 49
Chapters 50 to 51
Chapter 54

Chapters 52 to 53

6 1 0
By JennLuvsBooks

Executing the new plan

So the new plan has been made. As readers we have readjusted. We've gotten over our disappointment that the first plan didn't work but now we're excited again because our main character has a plan! And this time it HAS to work otherwise as a reader, I'm going to throw this book away and then go and rant about it on Twitter. 

Write two chapters on this new plan. This is when Elle is racing back to the kissing booth at the end of Kissing Booth 2, where Noah is waiting.

Whoop! We're finally there!!! Can you believe it????????????????????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
161K 6.7K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
1.1M 36.4K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...