Golden Beauty (Loki Fanfictio...

By Pale__Fox

Loki, the god of mischief and lies. He now rules over Asgard with a heart for the people. What happens when h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapted Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Spirit Of My Heart (Part One)
Spirit Of My Heart (Part Two)
Spirit Of My Heart (Part Three)

Chapter Six

9.5K 319 71
By Pale__Fox

Loki's POV

I walk briskly to the gardens where I know she'll be. I turn the corner to the pond she loves so much and I see her kneeling on it hugging her shoulders, bending over to see the water. Tears rolling down her face. The water is pulsing gold around her. I take a step at the water's edge, but my foot goes right through. I can't get to her.

"Please, let me help her," I whisper to the pond in desperation. I pulses blue once.

I take a step and I feel solid ground beneath me. I run to her and kneel in front of her. I lift up her chin and she has her eyes closed and pulls her head back the other way.

"Please go, I don't want you to see me like this," She whispers.

"Like what?" I ask softly.

"Nothing! Just go please!" She begs, her voice cracking.

"Show me," I say firmly.

She holds her head up and opens her eyes. I see them to be as gold as her magic.

"I'm a monster," She whispers.

"Your no monster dear, look."  I whisper and I let my eyes turn red of a frost giant.

She stops crying for a moment and we both just stare into the eyes of each other. Hers' gold and mine red.

"I'm scared, Loki." She says.

"Of what?"

"Being different, I fear the rejection. I hate the unknown," She says nervously.

"That's alright, I understand. I too have fear and doubts. I did some things I'm not proud of and that's just life. We live so long. Don't waste it worrying yourself sick," I tell her.

She stares at me and I wipe the tears from her eyes. I kiss her gently and I'm about to pull back when she pulls me to her and kisses back.

We pull back and I notice her eyes are ice blue again. I'm sure my eyes are green again.

The pond pulses a mix of blue and gold and all is right again. She smiles. I smile and put my forehead to hers and kiss her softly again.

I help her up off the water.

"Thank you Loki," She says.

"No problem dear," I say.

"But, she's right," She says her voice cracking.

"Who?"

"Zethera. I'm not beautiful, I'm not a princess. I'm a nobody," She says.

"All of that is true," I say. She dips her head.

"You're not beautiful, you're gorgeous. You're not a princess, you're a goddess. You're a nobody to you, but not to me. I love you," I say.

I love you," She says quietly.

"What was that?" I ask.

She kisses me so hard I almost fall over. She pulls back and places her forehead on mine.

"I love you too," She says and smiles.

----------------------------------------------
Alright. I know I missed last week and I'm sorry. So I've posted two chapters. Yay!

If you want, please take a second to comment or vote or whatever. I'd really be grateful.

K' bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.8K 38
"i'm not that tired.", i said quietly to loki, as he looked at me with a knowing look. "you've had a long day, my love. you deserve a good rest.", he...
219K 6.4K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
30.4K 492 61
A Princess named Rebecca,Daughter of Thor and Jane will some day rule Asgard. She is 16 years old.Loki gets released from prison after 17 years and l...
385 37 38
On Asgard, Odin was holding tryouts for his Elite Guards. Sif had been training a certain female warrior. A woman whom Sif knew for several years. Th...