Spirit Of My Heart (Part Three)

"LOKI!!!" Cecelia yells. She flickers as she teleports down to him.

She lands on a ship that Thor's friend is driving. Cecelia helps Loki up.

"I see your time in the dungeon has made you no less graceful Loki. Oh! Who is this?" He asks flirtatiously. Thor soon comes down with Jane.

"She's mine, Frandrall." Loki spits.

"Ooh! You found yourself a lady. Good for you, but is this really a place for a lady like you to be?" He asks.

"I can assure you I'll be fine," Cecelia says.

More ships start to fire at us and Frandrall leaps out onto them. Thor turns to Loki.

"Alright brother, fulfill your end of the bargain," Thor says and Loki takes control of the ship. Loki speeds up and Cecelia falls back against Loki. They gain speed as they get closer and closer to the cliff.

"Are you mad?!" Thor yells.

"Quite possibly," Loki says and sets the ship to its highest speed. Loki pulls Cecelia to him as they go through a tiny hole in the cliff.

The ship bangs them around a few times before coming out the other side. Loki loosens his grip on Cecelia and she looks around. They are on a barren, red planet with no life in sight. Cecelia sits on the front of the ship with Jane a few feet away passed out.

"Ta-Da!" Loki says sarcastically.

"Will she be okay?" Cecelia asks Thor, gesturing to Jane.

"She's stronger than she looks."

"Say goodbye," Loki says.

"Not this day," Thor says.

"Not this day? The next, a hundred years! It's nothing, just a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you prize will be snatched from you," Loki says, standing.

"And what of Cecelia?" Thor questions.

"My heart doesn't beat and my blood is cold. I'm not alive," Cecelia says cold as ice

"Will that satisfy you, Loki?" Thor asks.

"Satisfactions not in my nature," Loki remarks.

"Surrenders not in mine," Thor say.

"Son of Odin-"

Thor cuts Loki off, "No not just to Odin. You think you alone loved mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust," Thor says, standing.

"Trust? Was that her last expression? Trust?! When you let her die!?!" Loki yells.

"What help where you in your cell?" Thor yells back.

"Who put me there? WHO PUT ME THERE?!?" Loki screams.

Thor pushes Loki against the side of the ship, "You know damn well!!!"

"You know," Thor let's go of Loki, "She wouldn't have wanted us to fight."

"She wouldn't exactly be shocked," Loki remarks.