Chapter Four

Natalia's POV

I wake up the next morning and stretch. A smile crosses my face as I remember the night before. I practically dance out of bed and start getting ready.

I have a bath and brush my teeth before going to pick a dress. I pick a halter top, forest green dress. I style my hair in a elegant up-do and curl the lose strands, framing my face. I apply some make up and get up from my vanity. I open a glass door that leads to a balcony and step out into the fresh morning air.

I put my hands on the thick railing and sit on it. I swing my feet over the edge. I look down to see I'm at a dizzying height, but it doesn't bother me. I just sit on the railing taking in the crisp air. I decide I'm going to practice my magic.

In the early years of my captivity I wasn't on such a lock down. I could even use small amounts of magic. I remember one of my favorite things to do was conjure up animals of hold dust and have them flutter about the cage. I taught myself a few other tricks like making clones for a period of time or making just swirls in the air with my gold magic.

I go to my vast bookcase to look for books on magic. I see a few basic ones. I open them up and start learning the tricks. In just a couple of hours I had learned how to make more than just one clone for longer periods of time, short distance teleporting, and basic healing. I need new things. Loki practices magic! I'd bet he has more advanced books! I knock on his door, but no one answers. I open the door to see the vast room empty.

I sneak over to his bookcase and look through it. I find magic books on advance healing, making weapons, and illusions. I make sure it looks like I was never here, except for the books of course, and make it back to my room. I shut the door and crack open the new books.

I skip lunch and by a bit past three, I have all of this down too. It was still a bit spotty some places but it was otherwise perfect. I had healing down I could now make a fire like weapon. My powers are flame like and can get hotter than white fire but they aren't exactly fire powers. The blade has two parts that form around my hand and come to a sharp, curved point. Very lethal. Illusions were still hard to keep from flickering but I was getting there.

I decide to visit that pond Loki showed me last night. I make my way down to the gardens and I go to the pond. I place another flower in it and it glows a faint gold, like yesterday.

I step on it and decide this would be a good place to dance.

I morph into a short flowy dress and tights. I do some simple steps and I let it become more complicated. By sunset I am leaping and gracefully landing in a twirl. I dance my heart out. The pond glowing under my feet. My feet are sore but I don't care. I keep going. I am just having funny. I spin myself around, getting faster with each spin. I stop softly with my arms outstretched. Loki comes into view softly applauding. He walks over to me.

"That was beautiful," He say.

"Thank you Loki," I say and beam.

"I saw that some of my magic books where missing. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" He asks with an innocent smirk on his face.

I teleport behind him in this morning's attire.

"Maybe, maybe not," I say with a smirk.

He turns and has a shocked look on his face. Someone grabs my shoulders from behind and whispers.

"You aren't the only one with tricks around here, darling," He say low. An involuntary shiver runs down my spine. The Loki in front of me flickers out. I giggle.

"But, I didn't know you where the magic type," He says.

"Well I had a LOT of free time in the cage. I used to have my books and I was able to practice small amounts of magic.

"My favorite was this," I say and open my palm and make a small humming bird made out of golden magic. It flies around Loki and I's head, it glides up in the air and is gone in a poof of gold.

"Judging by your little actions today I'd say you're a fast learner," He says. I shrug.

We walk off the pond talking. We make it back to the doors of the palace and we go inside. A maid comes and whispers something in Loki's ear.

"I have to go take care of something. I will see you tonight," He says before walking off.

I go back to my room and start trying to pick out what I'm going to wear. One hour and an absurd amount if dresses later I've found the one.

It's a fitted dress that then flows out gracefully. It is form fitting until you get slightly below the waist and it poofs out. It is an icy blue to match my eyes and golden swirls decorate the bodice as well as the bottom of the dress. I set the dress aside and wash and dry my hair and leaving down, bit of magic to some parts for an extra flair. I make a smokey eye effect with blues on my eyelid. I wing my eyeliner and apply mascara. I add a bit of blush and add some close toe golden wedges. I hear a knock at the door.

It's showtime.

----------------------------------------------

Hello. Do you like?

If you have a second please comment on anything you like. I need to know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong.

If you don't want to that's cool too.

So Loki and Natalia.

Noki or Lotalia?

I like Noki.

Byeeeee!!!