Chapter Twenty-two

Natalia's POV

I teleport at the door back in the party and walk inside. Tony is on the stage completely intoxicated. I spot Natasha and walk to her.

"Hey! Wow! What have you been doing?" Natasha asks.

"Oh! Loki just took me outside. It was pretty windy," I say and smooth down my hair.

"Mmmhmm. Sure, anyway this is the part where you either leave or pass out on the floor. I recommend getting out while you can," She says and walks away.

Some one grabs my arm and pulls me to them. I look up to see Loki's dark green eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that dear," He said.

"I'm sorry, okay. Look, lets just go to sleep," I grab his hand and pull him to the elevator and we go to the floor we are staying on.

"You can come to my room when you're ready. Just across the hall and a few doors down," He says and walks away.

I walk into my room and my body lights up with my gold magic. The light fades and my hair is in a top bun, my makeup gone, and my outfit is a loose silk tank top with some shorts.

I walk out of the room and I knock on Loki's door. I hear a come in and I walk in to a shirtless Loki. I stare at the well built sight in front of me.

"Its not polite to stare, love. Come to bed," He says. I blush and crawl on the other side of the bed.

Loki pulls my back to him and puts his hand on my hip. Silence falls and I soon feel Loki's breathing become even. A few minutes later Loki moves his hand and his long, cool fingers go under the hem of my shirt. I gasp quietly. He shifts a second later and his whole hand is on the dip of my stomach. I feel goose bumps raising but my senses are in fire. What in Asgard's name is he dreaming of!?!?

"What are you doing to me, Loki?" I ask softly. Expecting for him to be asleep.

"I win, darling." I hear his voice purr in my ear and I can't function properly.

"Yes, yes you do." I turn over and kiss him hungrily.

His tongue presses against my lips and I let him in. He pulls me even closer. We pull apart and I rest my head on his chest. I listen to his heartbeat. How did I get so lucky, to find someone who loves me and I love in return? I feel myself slowly slipping to sleep.

I wake up and the sun shines softly in the room. I feel Loki's body missing and sit up. Looking around, I smooth out my blond mess of hair and rub my eyes. Loki walks in and he's in some casual Midgard clothes. Some nice pants and a button up shirt. He smiles at me.

"Morning love, I was just on the terrace. How are you?" He asks.

"Good. What's for breakfast?" I ask.

"I don't know. I was waiting on you to wake before I went down to see," He says.

"Oh, you didn't have to do that. I'll be right out," I say and teleport to my room.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my make-up. I put my hair half up in a ponytail but leave most of it down. It keeps most of my hair out of my face. For clothes I put on some tight maroon... jeans? Yes, jeans. I slip on a white ruffled shirt and a short leather jacket. I also put on some wedge, black ankle boots. I take one last look at myself when I here a knock at the door. I answer it and its Loki.

"You look fantastic, darling," He says and hold my hand in his. I blush slightly.

"Thank you. You look very nice yourself," I say.

He holds my hand as we walk to the elevator. We get in and head down to the main floor. Everyone else is already down here, but they look on edge. Tony looks pissed, Bruce is trying to stay out of whatever this is, Natasha is annoyed, Thor looks angry, Steve looks stressed, and Clint is... pouting?

"Is everything okay in here?" I ask confused.

"No its not! It is not o DAMN kay!" Tony yells at me. Loki steps in front of me.

"You'll watch your tongue when you talk to her," Loki says.

"YOU!!! This us your fault! He did it!" Tony yells.

"Calm down Stark!" Natasha yells.

"What happened?" I ask. Steve stands up handing me a tablet. It shows a security tape of a huge vault.

"And? It seems to be alright," I say. Steve presses play from about one a.m. last night.

It shows a man teleport in and open the safe without touching it. Magic. He then unloads a huge weapon that is inside. It don't look to good. The man teleports away with the weapon and thats the end.

"How is this Loki's fault?" I ask. Steve rewinds and pauses it. He then zooms on the mans face. The screen sharpens the image and its... Loki?

"Is this true?" I turn to him, betrayal playing on my face. I shove the tablet at him. His eyes grow wide.

"No, I swear this wasn't me. I would never do this. I've changed," He says.

I stare in his eyes, "Alright. I believe you."

"WHAT!!?!?" Tony yells.

"He says he didn't then he didn't. You humans are very behind. Anyone could have made themselves look like Loki and done this. Its actually quite easy," I explain.

"YOU'RE JOKING?!?! Are you serious?! He is a dirty liar!" Tony yells.

"Excuse me! HE IS A KING!!! You have NO RIGHT to talk to him like that!!!" I scream. Loki grabs my arm but I rip it away.

"And can we talk about the fact HE NEVER PAID FOR WHAT HE DID!!!" Tony voice grows only louder.

"Stark!" Someone says.

"OH!!! HOW ABOUT FOUR YEARS IN ASGARDIAN PRISON!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE THERE!!??BEATINGS, STARVATION, AND WORSE OF ALL BEING COMPLETELY ALONE!!! YOU PRETENTIOUS BASTARD!!! YOU'RE LIFE IS SO EASY!!! YOU'VE NEVER KNOW HARDSHIPS LIKE HE HAS!!!" I scream.

"You BITCH!!!" He yells and backhands me so hard I fall to the ground. Everyone gasps, "What would YOU a PRINCESS know about hardships," He asks.

Loki storms past me and grabs Stark by the throat and slams him against the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU!?!?" Loki roars. Tony starts to choke. I put a hand on Loki's shoulder. He turns around to see the tears in my eyes. His fury-burning eyes soften and he drops Stark and hugs me. I pull away.

"What do I know about hardships. How about being beaten, drained of life, and starved because you where a different kind of special? I was trapped in a small cell everyday for over a thousand years. But do you know what the worst part was? It was knowing that even if I escaped there was no where to go. My people are dead and my planet is destroyed. But do you know who helped me? Your so called monster. He saved me, more than he'll ever know. Hows that for hardships, Stark?" I ask, venom dripping at every word.

Loki holds me tighter.

"Where leaving. Lets see how well you all fare without us," I say. I look to Thor and he nods and gets up. We walk to the terrace outside.

"Wait!!! You have to stay don't you? Asgard laws and stuff?" Clint asks.

"Yes. The law states Asgard will provide assistance to any of the nine realms that are under threat. But there are conditions. The contract was broken the first time Fury attacked me. Stark went way over the line. I'm sorry," I say. I look to Loki. Tears streaming down my face.

"Hiemdall!!!" Thor yells and the light shines down on us. Loki hold me as we shoot through the beam.

Good luck Midgard...

---------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNN

I hope the Avengers can deal with this.

I KNOW I CAN!!!

...kbye...