Spirit Of My Heart (Part Two)

"We have a winner!" Cecilia says sarcastically.

"But you're dead!" Thor yells.

"Oh, I'm VERY dead. You see when a being is killed unjust and violently their spirit can be left because of it. I am banished to haunt these damned halls for the rest of eternity!"She yells, her body flickering from rage.

"But-"

"NO! I forgave you. Watched over both of you as you grew up. But you grew up selfish, nothing was good enough for you. You ask why Loki is like this. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!!! HE ONLY WANTED HIS BROTHER BUT HE GOT A DAM BASTARD!!! HIS MOTHER IS GONE!!! I'M THE ONLY ONE LEFT WHO TRULLY LOVES HIM AND YOU WANT TO YELL AT HIM?!?!?!!" Cecelia yells and throws her arm out. Thor is suddenly pinned to the wall by an invisible force. She lifts his feet of the ground and he begins to choke.

Thor probably would have died if a hand hadn't touched Cecelia's shoulder. She whips her head around to meet Loki's eyes. Thor drops to the ground and looks up to see why. What he sees is Loki holding Cecelia and kissing her softly. They pull apart and  Loki nods. Cecilia disappears and the brothers are left alone.

"What is she?" Thor asks horsely.

"The spirit I love," Loki answers quietly.

Cecelia had disappeared off to cool down. She had almost killed someone! But Loki... Loki kissed her. Loki kissed her! Oh she was bursting with pure joy. She would join back with him later. She was so close to becoming real! But no ghost has ever come back from the dead, it's all myth. But life and death are a door, a door opens on both sides. She can only hope.

She walked into the library silently. She was still a ghost after all. Cecelia made sure no one could see her and sat by the fire place, watching the flames. Her mind wondered back to Loki, it always does. She wondered how a man so wonderful could do the things she's heard about him. She knows his motive but what about his conscious? But the past is the past, she thought.

The sun was starting to set so Cecelia got up from the chair and set off to go back to the dungeon. Her white dress flowing around her feet like gentle waves. The silent halls stood tall around her.

She made it down into the dungeon and was walking to Loki's cell. She noticed all the havoc from earlier was cleaned up. She made it to Loki's cell, he was smiling softly and her heart soared at his smile. She revealed herself to him. A light revealed her as it moved from her head to her feet and she stepped in. The wall rippled and Loki's head wiped over and she smiles.

"Hello Cecelia," He says happily.

"Hello again Loki. How did it go with Thor?" She asked.

"He left... quickly. His face was whiter than a sheet," He laughed, her heart pulled.

"Good. So Loki about earlier..." Cecelia started and turned around to hide her face.

Loki walked to her, she could feel his cool breath on her neck and she melted.

"Yes? What about it?" He almost seemed to purr. He put his hands on her waist and she shiveres at the touch. Loki smirks at how she reacts.

"D-did you m-mean it?" Cecelia struggles to get out. He whips Cecelia around and pushes her against the wall. Her eyes widen like a helpless animal. He leans close to her ear.