The Lost Second (The sequel t...

By --Bri--

I ran. I ran away from the boy I'd been trying to ignore for the past 6 months. Seeing him standing there was... More

The Lost Second
Chapter 1:)
Chapter 2:)
Chapter 3:)
Chapter 4:)
Chapter 5:)
Chapter 6:)
Chapter 7:)
Chapter 8:)
NOTE
Chapter 9:)
Chapter 10:)
Chapter 11:)
Chapter 12:)
Chapter 13:)
Chapter 14:)
A QUESTION TO YOU
Chapter 15:)
Chapter 16:)
Chapter 17:)
Chapter 18:)
Chapter 19:)
Chapter 20:)
Q and Hey
Chapter 21:)
FINAL CALL
QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Chapter 23:)
Chapter 24:)
Chapter 25:)
Chapter 26:)
Chapter 27:)
Chapter 28:)
Chapter 29:)
Chapter 30:)
Chapter 31:)
Chapter 32:)
Chapter 33:)
Chapter 33:)
OK IM EXCITED
Chapter 34:)
Chapter 35:)
Epilogue-Bailey
Epilogue- Luke
THE END
IT'S UP

Chapter 22:)

18K 526 207
By --Bri--

BAILEY POV

Mikaela appeared, followed quickly by Ashton some time later. Whit, no watermelon in hand...

"Where's the watermelon?" I yelled from the pool as the duo came closer. I smirked as a light pink colour began to tinge Mikaela's cheeks. So watermelon cutting quite clearly hadn't been done during that time. My mind instantly thought of the things you could do in twenty minutes, some of those things scared me, please don't tell me that......

"Not here." Ashton replied with a cocky shrug of his shoulders, a gesture that was abnormal for him.

"Obviously." Calum yelled as he quickly flipped the watergun pointed at Luke in their direction, spraying them hard.

"Oi!!!"

"Serves you right for not bringing me my melon!!" Calum yelled as he refuled the water weapon.

"Get your melon yourself!!!" Ashton snapped back, cheekiness dancing behind his hazel eyes.

"Fine. I will." Calum retorted as he gracefully tripped out of the pool.

What a way to ruin a moment.

The afternoon was quite uneventful. I was dunked a handful of times more by none other then Mr Lucifer Hemmings and sprayed in the ear on more then one occasion by Sir Calum Hood but apart from that us teenagers did what teenagers to in a pool. Marco Polo, volleyball, even a bit of pool basketball was played. Which I ironically wan't very good at.

By the time we got out of the pool we where al hungry and since none of us was offering to cook and Mali wasn't present we decided to order pizza.

"Give us the menu Cal." Claudia demanded as Calum danced around her, holding the slip of paper above his head so she couldn't reach it.

"Get it first babe." He chuckled, rolling over the granite bench top as Claudia tried to grab it out of his hands.

"Calum, seriously stop being a dick." Luke laughed from beside me as Claudia gave up and raised an annoyed eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Fineeeee." Calum groaned giving in and stuffing the now crumpled piece of paper into Claudia's hand.

"You're quite the bossy one aren't you." I turned, shoving Luke lightly in the side.

"You love me." He replied with a cheeky grin as he wrapped his long arm around my shoulders to bring me closer.

"Yeah I do." I sighed, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"You guys are cute. It makes me sick." Michael groaned as he shoved his face into the pillow sitting beside him.

"Deal with it." I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"Ok, guys what do we want." Claudia asked, her eyes reading down the list of Pizza's.

"Meat lovers." Michael yelled, his hand shooting up, above his head, almost taking Lizzie who was walking past out in the process.

"Watch it Mike" She gasped as the lemonade sloshed precariously in her cup.

"Sorry lovely." He apologised, pulling Lizzie into his lap.

"I'll have the supreme." Luke replied

"Hawaiian." I answered.

Mik and Ash both said they'd have leftovers, saying they weren't hungry. Maybe they did eat all the watermelon?

"Alright, shouldn't be long." Claudia sighed, hanging up the phone.

"Great, I'm about to eat you." Calum groaned, flinging himself onto the spare couch.

"Why me?" Claudia laughed as she sat beside him.

"Because you're delicious." Calum smirked, as Claudia hit him on the shoulder.

"That was so bad mate." Ashton laughed as I began shaking my head.

"Well what's your worst." Calum asked, raising a dark eyebrow to were Mik and Ash where curled up on the couch.

"Are you a Volcano cause I Lava you." Ashton grinned as Mik's mouth dropped open.

"Someone else go. Please." Ashton muttered, instantly embarrassed.

"Ok, Let's play titanic, you be iceberg I go down." Michael said just as I flung a cushion at his face. I guess there's something I do when I get shocked I throw stuff.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S DISGUSTING" Lizzie yelled slapping Mike on the arm.

"Don't lie you've done it before." Michael said shamelessly as he took a swig from his cup.

"MICHAEL."

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION." I yelled as horrified gasps continued to escape Luke's mouth.

Then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I yelled, taking the opportunity to leave as soon as possible.

"I'm coming." Luke muttered, still shaking his head in horror.

We walked to the door, unsnibbing the door.

"OMG IT'S LUKE HEMMINGS." The girl yelled as soon as the door swung wide. My eyes widened, oh god this was a mistake.

"I'm like your biggest fan." The girl standing on the door mat holding our pizza's gushed. She looked funny, her uniform a brilliant yellow. I felt sorry for her, meeting her idol in right yellow and reeking of several pizza toppings.

"Um, Hi." Luke grinned, looking slightly shocked.

"Can I get a picture?" The girl asked as she shoved the boxes into my arms. The hot cardboard irritating my skin.

"Sure." He replied with a small smile. I could tell he was feeling slightly awkward.

"Just let me get a shirt." He said, running back into the house, only to return wearing a black T-shirt.

They took a photo and I paid the girl for the pizza, closing the door as she slowly staggered down the drive. It was quite funny actually.

"Well that's not something that happens everyday. I can't even order pizza without getting notice." Luke sighed, looking baffled.

I didn't reply, placing the containers of pizza on the bench before I brought Luke back into the formal lounge room so we where alone. I could tell his mind was somewhere else. His usually bright eyes where guarded and his expression was tight. It was a lot for a seventeen year old to handle. Most guys his age where focused on HSC or going to Uni. However he was debating on how he would go to the movies without being swarmed.

"Do you want to talk about stuff?" I asked, placing my hands on his waist.

"Yeah I do. There's a lot going on." He muttered, pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled and hugged him back, my face pressed into the crook of his neck.

"I couldn't imagine how hard it must be sometimes." I murmured, looking up into his face.

"I love it, every second but sometimes I just want to disconnect myself. Disappear for a week, with you." He sighed, his fingers running into my hair.

"That was incredibly cheesy and beautiful." I laughed, resting my hand against the side of his face. My fingers lightly brushing the blonde hair near his ear.

"Mmmmm but true." He sighed with a small, shy grin.

"I love you Bailey. I do, I fucking love you to death and, I don't know once we go back on tour how I'm going to survive without you. These last few days have made me realise that. God, I......." His voice broke as he sunk down onto the couch. His shoulders where hunched and in the moonlight he looked far from beautiful.

I sunk down beside him, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes.

"I.... I just don't know if I can do this Bai. I need you with me." He stuttered, burying his head into the palms of his hands. I felt useless. I didn't know what to do.

"I don't know what I'd do either." I sighed, the realisation hitting me harder then it should've.

"But you need to do this Luke, it's only just started. I love you and I will for a very, very long time but you need to do this." I sighed, moving closer.

I heard a sniff, I knew he was holding it in.

"I'm not going anywhere Luke. You can decide if you want too. But I'll always be here, waiting." I whispered, turning so I was facing him cross legged. His head rose slowly at my words.

"I'll never leave you Bailey Rose Tyler. I promise." He murmured, turning to look at me. Tears swimming in his eyes. In this light the blue almost looked black.

"Come here." I gestured to my stomach, as I lied back into the couch. Luke moved so his head rested on my chest, his blonde hair tickling the nape of my neck. He was quite a bit longer then the couch so his feel hung off the end.

"Let it out Prince Charming." I sighed as I felt the thin fabric of my cover up begin to get damp.

"I'm no Prince Charming." He murmured, his voice deep and beautiful.

"You are too me Luke."

"You are to me." I said softly, leaning down to press my lips gently to hiss. The kiss was affectionate, tasting slightly salty as Luke blinked the tears from his eyes.

We stayed there for a while, the pizza at the back of our minds. Murmuring sweet nothings and everything's, holding each other close and playing with each other's hair.

And everything was painfully perfect.

-----a/n

I'm crying

Im so sorry, I do t usually cry in my own stories but I definitely did tonight. Anyone else?

I just want to repeat what I said yesterday. I really don't like spiteful inboxes. If you don't like my story or opinion stop reading and deal with it. Cause, no offence, but tell someone who cares. It's hurtful and effects readers who are happy and can move on and not take stuff personally. I don't feel like I've been offensive, like at all.

I hope everyone understands that this has annoyed me and I hope that the support stays high and the hate stays low.

Love the supporters of this story to death and the nice inboxes are amazing. They make me smile so much!!!!

*haters gonna hate #tswizzle

Love you

BRIXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.2K 32
I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all originally from my Tumblr (stylesinthehallway...
63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
663K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
330 3 31
When I face him again, Ashton is smiling. He leans back slowly in his seat, resting his folded hands on his stomach. "This is gonna be fun." I narrow...