Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.

10.4K 322 151
By Red-Ramen

~Armour~

The metal coverings formerly worn to protect the body in battle.

~

Provide (someone) with emotional, social, or other defences.

~No one's P.O.V~

"All I'm saying is that I think it's inappropriate." Y/n voiced her opinion, "You're just a kid." She added, fiddling with a tube in her hands, holding a purple substance within it.

"But according to you, almost everybody is children." Merlin replied to the female, her eyes shifting up to her from the plan she had on her curled papers beneath her hands, displayed on the table, "Ain't that correct?"

"True." Y/n nodded, leaning back on the side of the window she sat in, "But people age differently. I'm ageing about one year in the span of a thousand human years. Ban is stuck the way he is, however his hair along with appearance can change. Meliodas has basically been frozen in time. You," Y/n moved her eyes from the purple mixture to Merlin, "You should be ageing way slower."

"Are you saying you have a problem with me skipping my childhood appearance," Merlin started, wanting more than anything to understand the girl before her every single possible way she could, "Or do you not like this body?" She asked, gesturing down to her grown up body.

Revealing clothing barely covered her private areas, and showed off more than enough curves and skin. Y/n narrowed her eyes in thought, her hand coming up to rest on her chin in the palm, her fingers reaching just above her lips, "I... -n't... li-.. -ing... Wha... -ne." She mumbled behind her fingers, her eyes averting from the lady in purple.

"What was that?" Merlin asked the female, a teasing grin on her lips. To her surprise, Y/n's eyes snapped back at her's, their (e/c) colour giving off a dangerous glow.

Before the mage knew what was happening, she felt the rocks of the tower behind her back. One hand pressed against her shoulder, keeping her in place, the other on the wall beside her, caging her.

A growl was torn from Y/n's throat, "I don't like sharing what's mine." Merlin's eyes were wide for a moment before returning to their normal size. Y/n moved closer, tilting her head to the side.

A chill went down Merlin's spine as she felt Y/n let her nose trail along her pulse line of her neck, inhaling her scent, "And what are you going to do when it's Mating Season, huh?"

"Every single one of them, those peasants are always staring at you. The Season is approaching and it's starting to get on my nerve." Y/n growled, her hand on the wall beginning to dig into the rocks, cracking it.

The echoes went further down the hallways of the castle, making a few turn their heads towards the sound.

"I'll go check it out." Meliodas quickly stated, getting up from his sitting position, hurrying out of the room the other Sins were in.

"Y/n, I must ask you to step away." Merlin said, taking a deep breath to keep her voice steady.

"Relax." The girl replied, pulling her body away from Merlin's, "I can feel him. He's tense and can't keep still, but at the same time Haku is doing amazing at keeping himself calm." Y/n praised the dragon within herself.

She sighed, leaning her forehead against Merlin's. Her (e/c) eyes scanned her golden ones before she closed her eyes, her body relaxing a little, "Just... Promise me to change before it begins. Please."

Her words were chosen carefully and spoken softly, as if scared to break the relaxing silence. Little did she know that a Sin was approaching at a fast speed.

The door was smashed open, Y/n growled, feeling her collar being twisted before she was torn off of the woman, her back hitting the other side of the tower, almost breaking through the the wall before sliding down, her butt hitting the floor.

"Merlin, are you okay?" Meliodas turned to the mage, who nodded, her back no longer pressed against the wall, "Let me see your neck." Meliodas ordered. His green eyes fixated on her neck.

Y/n let out a tich, "Hey, what was that about?!" Y/n frowned at the blonde, rubbing the back of her head as she slowly got up, "It hurt, you know."

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Meliodas replied to the girl, averting his eyes to the ground, "But I don't want you mark anyone against their will." He said, crossing his arms.

Y/n swallowed, closing her eyes briefly, "Do you really believe I would do some thing like that?" She asked. She knew the Knight before her too well, a grin spread on her lips, her sharp canines showing their gleam, "Or are you just being selfish?"

"Are you afraid that I won't Mate with you?" She asked, walking towards Merlin, Meliodas' eyes went up to find her wrapping her arms around the female, "I can Mate with someone as long as I have their approval." She tightened her grip on the Mage, her golden eyes trailed on the Dragon Child in wonder while feeling the amounts of Power emerge from her, "You really have no say in that, Meliodas."

Y/n shot up from her sleep on Hawk's Mom's back, sucking in a breathe, her eyes slightly widened. She found that beads of sweat ran down her forehead even though she was dressed lightly, a simple T-shirt and some loose pants, her coat inside.

"That was weird..." Y/n sighed, pulling her legs closer to her chest, allowing her arms to rest on her knees, "An aftereffect from the last Mating Season?" She wondered, "But it's been months since. Is it the next approaching?"

It wasn't before she shrugged the thought off and looked around that she realised that they weren't moving anymore.

She placed her hands on the ground beside her, pushing herself up. She turned on her heel and took the few steps it took to enter the tavern.

"-everyone! Why don't we get ready to open up?" She heard Meliodas' voice suggest while opening the door, stepping inside before closing the door behind her with her foot.

"We will handle to food stocks." Meliodas told the silver haired princess and Hawk, his hands planted on his hips.

Y/n yawned, walking over to Yakul, who was resting himself, sleeping over by the side of the tavern. She smiled, not wanting to take her coat as it worked as a cover for the sleeping animal.

"Elizabeth, go down to the village and spread the word." Meliodas said, turning his head to the girl.

"Oh," Y/n quickly jumped in, walking over to the trio, "Could you also buy some herbs while you're out there?" She asked, holding her gloved hand out as she explained, "Yakul ate what was left of them, we're completely empty now."

Elizabeth giggled, closing her eyes with a smile, "Sure!"

"Hawk, you should go with her for support." Meliodas told the swine.

"Fine by me," Hawk responded, his front trotters on a bar chair, "But do you really think she'll be okay?" He asked the blonde mop of hair, leaning on his right trotter.

"I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!" Elizabeth quickly defended, a light blush of embarrassment covering her cheeks, "I know, but the Holy Knights are still after you, aren't they?" Hawk asked the princess, trying to reason with her, "I mean, wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?"

Y/n's eyes softened, "Staying cooped up will just get her down." She answered, placing her right hand on her hip with a grin, "It's fine. If anything happens, I'll rush right there!"

Elizabeth's cheeks turned a crimson red, "Y/n..."

"Yeah, but still..." Hawk trailed off, still uncertain of the decision.

"How about a disguise?" Meliodas suggested, humming in thought.

"Disguise?" Elizabeth muttered out in question.

Elizabeth and Hawk blinked. Once. Twice.

"Where did Meliodas go?" Hawk questioned, not noticing Meliodas carrying himself up on the counter, his eyes spirals.

Y/n stood with her hand lifted into a fist, smoke emitting from it, a provoked mark pounding on the side of her head, "I have no idea about where the pervert went." Y/n stated with a huff, crossing her arms.

"I think you'll be just fine with a shawl." She stated, closing her (e/c), ignoring the low groan behind her coming from Meliodas.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I'm going now!" Elizabeth announced, making Y/n wince, hoping she didn't wake the sleeping Giant. Elizabeth had a shawl tied around her hair, the little disguise giving the swine the reassurance it wished for.

"Okay! You be careful, now!" Meliodas called out as she and Hawk started to walk away. Y/n waved as the two figures got smaller and smaller.

Ban yawned, tired tears in the corners of his eyes, his back slouched over and his hands in the warmth of his pockets. The poor thing had been forced out of bed by Y/n.

The girl turned her upper body to look at the three males behind her, "Ban! King! Meliodas! Whoever catches the biggest gain is the winner!"

The half-sleeping Ban perked up at the announcement of a game, a mischievous smirk crawled on his lips, a dangerous glint in his eyes and his back straight. He cracked his knuckles, "Oh, I've got this!"

"Winner gets whatever they want!" Y/n stated, tilting her head to the side, "Just don't wish for something too big." She added fast. King looked up from his pillow, his eyes filled with interest.

"Huh! See ya losers!" Ban shouted, leaping off of the ground and into the forest. He quickly disappeared amongst the trees.

"Hey, you're in the same boat!" Meliodas threw in his comeback, jumping into the forest as well. Y/n felt another breeze pass her before spotting King hurrying into the forest on top of his pillow.

She sighed, turning back to look the way Elizabeth left. And without a second thought, she began to leave.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I'm curious," Elizabeth said, placing a Boar Hat poster on top of a fresh wanted poster of the Dragon Child, "Has Sir Meliodas ever carried a real weapon?"

"Beats me." Hawk responded, not taking his eyes off of the road, on the look out for any threats, "At least I've never seen him with one, anyway."

"I see. He's always carrying the sword with a broken blade. I wonder if there-" Elizabeth's wrist was grabbed, and Hawk was wiped off of his trotters. They both found themselves behind a bush.

"Not. A. Word." Y/n warned, her eyes barely peeking over the green leaves of the bush to look at the Holy Knights passing through town on their horses.

"Holy Knights sure are slow." Y/n muttered, removing her hand from Elizabeth's mouth.

"Holy Knights?" Elizabeth repeated.

Hawk took a sneak peek over the bush, seeing the armoured soldiers ride through town, "They've already sniffed you out?" Hawk asked.

Y/n felt someone approach them from behind before a soft voice spoke, "Oh. So Holy Knights have senses of smell as high as an animal's huh?"

"No way man. My nose is way better than all of theirs!" Hawk claimed before thinking things through in his head.

Two of the four hiding behind the bush jumped up with a scream. Y/n turned around to face a green haired boy with glasses, dressed in a yellow jacket. He lifted his hand, giving a small wave, "Hey. Are the three of you playing hide and seek as well?"

"Uhh... Hi." Elizabeth nervously greeted the male, turning around. The green haired boy stood up, "I beg your pardon. I should've introduced myself first." He apologised, "Hello there, young ladies." He greeted, placing his hand on his chest while bowing before rising back up.

Y/n's nose tickled, causing her to frown.

I know that smell...

Smells like him. Without a doubt.

"And also," His eyes went down to the swine, "Oinkty-oink, oink." Y/n stood up, lifting an eyes row at the male.

Hawk's ears flared up, "Are you making fun of me?!" He snorted.

The boy stared at the talking pig for a moment before stepping back, lifting his arms in false surprise along with widening his eyes, "Oh! There's a pig who can speak like a person!"

Y/n deadpanned.

Yeah. Definitely him.

"Huh?"

"Yes, it is startling at first, isn't it?" Elizabeth asked with a closed eyed smile.

"Don't tell me those guys from the kingdom are after you, too?" Hawk guessed, but the boy barely moved.

He tilted his head a little, slowly lowering his arms, "Hold on... 'Too'?" He asked, pointing at the three before him, "Are they after the two of you and that creature?" He asked, looking from the girls to Hawk.

"You know I can talk now, so quit ignoring me." Hawk spat out through gritted teeth.

"Easy Hawk..." Elizabeth soothed, letting her soft hand cares Hawk's back.

"Mind telling me your name?" Y/n tilted her head, a small smile on her lips. She knew she was correct. But then why did he change...?

"I'm Alan." He responded within a heartbeat.

"I'm-"

"Hold on, Elizabeth! Fugitives shouldn't tell people their names!" Hawk cut the princess off, carrying a serious expression that Elizabeth copied, "You're right, Hawk!"

Y/n laid her head in the palm of her hand, "You... You basically just gave it away." She sighed. The two's eyes widened in panic.

"Elizabeth and Hawk, huh?"

"Oh, no, I just let it slip! I'm so sorry Elizabeth!" Hawk claimed, anime tears streaming down his pink skin.

"No, it's okay."

"What about you, M'lady?" The boy looked over at Y/n, who watched with an amused hum.

"I do not wish to share my name." She replied to the man, smiling. Surely he did remember, right?

"It's good manners to share names. They're only used in conversation. Spreading the word doesn't benefit-" His explanation was cut off by a paper blowing on his face, making Y/n giggle lightly.

He pulled it off, revealing the drawn picture of Y/n on it. The words WANTED at the top of the poster made it pretty clear to the boy, "I can get money for you?" He asked, looking at the female that was drawn.

"If you're selling someone, sell me!" Hawk offered himself, only for Alan to throw the wanted poster away, allowing the wind to pick it up once again to carry it on.

"Just kidding." He said, giving a small smile as he looked at Y/n, who had leaned up against the wall of the white building beside them, having a conversation with her other self.

"Alan... Do you need money?" Elizabeth asked hesitantly, holding her hands together in front of her.

"What I really need is some glue to fix armour." He told, making Y/n turn her head back to him, still having a conversation in her head.

"Armour?" She quickly uttered the question before focusing back on Haku.

"Yes." He nodded before lowering his head, "But it's not as if that will truly help." Y/n's (e/c) were focused on him as he spoke, "There's someone suffering. I'm not sure what it is I should do. Or what it is I should say..." He trailed off, "Nor what kind of look I should have on my face." He continued.

Y/n couldn't help it. Her eyes softened on the doll, feeling sympathy for him, "It's not written in any book."

"There's nothing you can do, but you still wanna try..." Elizabeth looked down at the ground, her hands clenching into fists, "I understand. Especially if it's someone you cherish." She admit, making Alan stare at her.

"I'm not sure what you mean?"

"Isn't this person somebody you love?" Elizabeth asked, lifting her head to look at the green haired boy.

"Somebody that I love... To love is to harbour strong feelings towards a specific person." He remembered, "Do you have someone like that, too?" He asked the princess, causing her face to break into a blush.

"I'm glad you're all okay. 'Cause that's what really matter to me."

"It's fine. If anything happens, I'll rush right there!"

"No... I-uh... I'm..." Elizabeth stuttered, remembering the previous events.

"Well," Alan cupped his chin, "I don't feel like our relationship is like that." He stated.

"R-Really? Then... Is it a friend of yours?" Elizabeth questioned.

Y/n's breath hitched, feeling a bad presence within the forest. Her eyes widened.

Diane's asleep!

"A friend... A companion." Alan tilted his head.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Ban! What do you think of this bad boy?" Meliodas called over to the man clad in leather, holding up his prey, "Sword Wolves are mostly red meat - perfect for cooking!" He grinned, "And you can get good money for their hides!" He added.

"Well, these little rabbits taste great whether you stew, fry, or boil 'em!" Ban claimed, a bunch of white and blue rabbits in his arms and around him, some still twitching every now and then, "And the broth you make from these guys is really good for the skin, too!"

"Even so, I still think that I won the contest." Meliodas stated, dropping his Sword Wolf behind him.

"A hopeless kitchen catastrophe with no tastebuds doesn't have the right to talk." Ban replied to the blonde, who crossed his arms before turning his head, "King! Y/n! How'd your hunt go..." He trailed off, finding King asleep on his flying pillow and an empty spot beside him.

"King!" Both males exclaimed, not that it woke the Fairy, who drooled a little, sleeping peacefully.

"Wake up time!" Ban snapped, pinching the Fairy's nose from behind, making his eyes snap open from a pleasant dream, shouting out complains in pain from Ban's merciless attack.

"Ban's right! We've been losing business." Meliodas told King, snapping his fingers, "We need a decent haul here!" He said, not noticing Ban's glimmering eyes before the Sin leaned down to him, "Eh, what does it matter. Less competition for me." He shrugged.

King's eyes opened wide, "Oh noooooooo!" He clutched his pillow to his chest, "What am I gonna do now?" He panicked, a blush covering his face, "Wait, I've still got time, I can-"

"Nope, time's up." Meliodas cut him off, "You got nothing, only Y/n's left."

"B-But I didn't mean to fall asl-" A growl cut the King off, birds chirped, leaving the area in a hurry. The growl echoed over the many miles before it reached them.

"What was that?" King questioned, his voice almost in a whisper, "Wasn't just some random bear growling."

"Whatever it is, it doesn't sound too friendly." Ban said, turning his head in the direction of the sound.

"It totally sounded like Hawk's moaning and groaning whenever he has the runs!" Meliodas concluded, speaking of the first image popping up in his head.

Ban laughed, smacking King's back, "Ouch! What was that for?!"

"I guess we oughta take a look." Meliodas muttered.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Over there!" The trio came to a stop once Meliodas caught eyes of something. His green eyes widened at the sight, hundred of men had been slaughtered in the clearing.

He could see someone move slightly, "Hey! Try to hang on!" He shouted, running to the man. He kneeled down by him, lifting his head up as Ban and King approached.

"The Roars of Dawn... They are responding to the attack." The man forced out, clearly struggling to breathe, "The Armour Giant... Is coming... Y-You.. Have to stay away! The Armour clad monster..." The man spoke his last words before his body fell completely limp in Meliodas' arms.

"Did he say Armour Giant?" King questioned, frowning.

"What the hell's that Armour Clad Monster?" Ban asked while Meliodas carefully lowered the man's head to the ground.

He looked up, "Guys, it's him. It has to be." He stated, causing the Sins' eyes to go wide, "No way!"

"Him?" Ban lifted an eyebrow at his Captain.

"Yeah. There's no mistaking this." He looked over his shoulder, his green eyes looking at the two of them, "It's Gowther, the Goat Sin."

Silence followed for a few seconds before Ban gave a small nod. They all took off again, faster than before as they knew who the Roars of Dawn were after their comrade.

"I can sense his Magical Power clearly from this direction. He's close!" King said as they approached at a fast pace.

"Yeah, but he's not showing any sign of movin' at all!" Ban said over the wind, taking large leaps.

"Well, either way, don't let your guard down!" Meliodas shouted, looking from Ban to King, "The Roars of Dawn... I've heard more than a couple of messy rumours about those guys." He said, focusing back on the road ahead of them.

"I saw them a lot of times when I was on the Kingdom's side." King said, his eyes not leaving their path, "Their only mission is to kill their targets. They're the most vile combat squad ever!"

"Wouldn't have it any other way!" Ban smirked, "That means I can go crazy on 'em!" He grinned, reaching their goal in a flash.

"Perhaps it's no surprise, but to think that he made short work of wiping out the vanguard we sent in..." Jillian trailed off, holding her weapon ready.

"Those scrubs who let him wipe them out we're just too spineless." Simon, a man with long, blue-ish hair stated, his unusual long katana over his shoulder, "Right, Slader?"

Simon didn't get a response from the masked man with long blue hair. Instead, his head snapped upward, making the others follow.

Three males landed in between the Roars of Dawn and the Armour Giant, forcing the larger group further back.

"Gowther!" Meliodas shouted up to the person behind him, "You okay?!" He asked, but got no response.

"Captain..." King trailed off, seeing their opponents weren't backing off.

"Whoever moves first loses." The blonde responded before silence fell between the two groups and the individual.

"This is where you were!" The silence was broken, everyone snapped their heads to the boy with green hair, not noticing the giggles coming from not so far away, "I searched all over town, but I wasn't able to find any glue." He explained to his armoured friend. He only turned his head when he felt eyes on him seconds later, "Huh? What is it?"

"What is it with you, dude?!" Ban threw his comeback, his scarlet eyes itching.

"Me? I'm just-"

"Afraid... Gowther... Afraid..." A rough voice stated from within the armour, and it started to shake.

"Easy." Alan tried to sooth him.

"What's he talking about?" Ban asked just as the armoured man lifted his fist.

"Scatter!" Meliodas ordered, and the Sins followed the order, barely escaping the hit.

"Kill him!" Slader ordered his group, and they moved forward. All of them end to attack from above, only for a blur of black, white, and yellow to send them flying back to the ground before Meliodas landed himself.

Slader landed with a grunt before charging at the mop of blonde hair with his saw-like blade. In a flash, Meliodas felt himself being forced down onto the ground, Slader's pink iron gloves holding a strong grip on his head.

Meliodas lifted himself up on his forearms, "Just run Gowther!" He shouted in his struggle, only for 'Gowther' to send another blow with his large fist.

Jillian gave a swing with her sword, and instead of hitting her target, yellow electric bonds held its fist in place, giving her comrades, Simon and Hugo to deliver their own blows. The force of the hard slashes made the Armour Giant to fall.

"Above you!" Jillian warned Hugo just as he turned on his feet, making him step back just as a spear struck before him, lightly cutting through his armour.

"This is..."

"Sorry to do this. But I'm turning you to stone till everything settles down." King told the Knight from above him.

"Simon!" Hugo called out to his friend. He turned his head over his shoulder before slashing his long blade at Hugo, cutting off his arm that was turning to stone.

"What the-!" King's eyes widened once the familiar yellow bonds that once held the Armour Giant in place now around his body. His gaze went down to the woman below him, "You can stay there till everything settles down." Jillian told him with a grin, lowering her sword.

"It's my turn next!" Slader announced loudly, letting go of Meliodas' head the same second he leaped at the armoured monster, causing a certain someone to frown.

She pouted, leaning her cheek on her closed fist, "I don't think so." Slader landed on the purple armour, readying his attack just before a powerful gust of wind blew him off, causing his eyes to widen beneath his mask.

"Thanks for the diversion." Weinheidt, the archer, spoke in a low voice, pulling the strong of his bow.

"Don't think so." Ban's cold voice sounded behind him before his large hand went through the archer, only for him to disappear into a cloud of nothing, "How'd he do that?"

"Too bad." His voice echoed slightly through the field, "Charging complete." He emerged from under one of the dead soldiers, his bow and arrows powered up fully, "And now it's mission accomplished." He stated confidently before letting go of the string that held the arrow, letting it fly.

The glowing arrow made its way straight to the armoured Giant, "NO! GOWTHER!!"

The cloud from the blast cleared, revealing a hand holding the arrow, smoke escaping.

"What had just transpired, no one present could comprehend..." The calm voice of a male sounded, "And like a corpse, the man just quietly waited for time to pass." His eyes went down to the arrow that was held just before his chest, the arrow head giving off a glimmer.

"For the arrow that would be hurled from his blind side..." A female continued, removing the arrow in her hand from the previous position so she held it before her, "The price for breaking the seal will be a steep one," Y/n tightened her hand around the arrow.

A loud snap sounded before two pieces fell from her hand, "Humans." She snarled, her eyes turning hard.

"Did she say seal...?"

"Hold on!" Meliodas' green eyes widened in understanding, "The way he talk sounds like..."

"That symbol on your chest!" King's eyes widened at the sight that could be seen beneath the green haired male's yellow jacket, "Don't tell me..."

"Yes." The boy with green hair nodded, "My true form is..." He started, his hair turning longer as well as turning colour to its pink beauty.

King gasped in shock, Ban couldn't help but grin.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Meliodas cheered as he watched the transformation.

Y/n placed a hand on her hip, closing her eyes as she smiled.

"A member of the Seven Deadly Sins... The Goat Sin of Lust..." The pink haired male announced, tilting his head to the side, "My name is... Gowther."

__________________________________________

Don't neglect to tell me what you think!

Who do you wanna have the next flashback with?

King? Diane? Gowther? One of the Ten Commandments? Or several people? Ask for whoever you want!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
87.1K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
64.8K 2.5K 17
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
54.1K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...