Falling Again || bnha

Por Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... Más

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

The Purple Man

9.5K 375 231
Por Helolo06

▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ▲▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ

Chapter 5: The Purple Man

▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ▲▲▼▼◀▶◀▶ᵃ ᵇ

"So it's like a software?"

It was now currently the beginning of Lunch, and after the long explanation of her quirk somehow everyone in 1a grew uneasy around her. Well, everyone but the broccoli boy, Midoriya.

"Something like that" (Y/n) weakly smiled.

What the hell is even a software.

In fact, he took the first 10 minutes of her lunch to ask her about her quirk. She sat on her seat while he sat on the seat in front of her, body fully towards her. She didn't mind that he took a bit of her time. She'd probably would end up eating alone, by alone she meant bothering unknown people.

"But I only know I few things about a person when I look at them, I usualy have to touch them to get more information." Midoriya looked at her black glove before scribbiling a few things down on his notebook.

"Is that why you use the glove?" She nodded.

More like was forced to.

Suddenly he stood up, giving a huge smile. He offered her to eat with him and his friends, but she declined saying that she had places to be. There was no way she could handle any more tense situations.

In truth, she was aiming to go to the rooftop, hoping that just maybe, she could recreate the same fall she had that day and come back to the place she once came. Looking both sides before coming out, the hallway was completely empty.

So he was All Might's secret love child, right?

I mean same quirk and all, but different name.

Yup, definetly blackmail material.

(Y/n) walked through the hallway, sound of footsteps echoing the halls. A few stairs later, she was face to face with a locked metal door, grabbing the lock she tried forcing it open, but was unsuccefull in breaking it.

"What are you trying to do?" (Y/n) looked behind her, and on the last step stood a boy with light purple hair, and sleep deprived eyes, which reminded her of her teacher.

Her (e/c) orbs looked at him then at door reapetedly before answering with a simple "Lockpicking" He sighed, with lunch in hand he sat with his back against the stairs wall.

"The first time I come here there's already someone else"

"Though luck" She grabbed a bobby pin and tried unlocking the door. After a few minutes of silence, she asked.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your friends or something?"

"I need a break and some people aren't really a fan of my quirk." She looked back eyes shining bright blue before disappearing.

"Oh come on, Brainwashing? That's one of my top 3 wanted quirks. It's so awesome."

Sudenlly, a crack echoed, (Y/n) threw away the broken bobbing pin away, and sat against the locked door. On the inside Shinso was in complete shock, but as he spoke he understood it better.

"Is that your quirk?"

"Unfortunately" She leaned her head against the door looking at the ground. "Basically, everyone is tense around me except this one boy." She sighed.

"Izuku Midoriya?" He said before muching on an onigiri, (Y/n) pouted seeing he wasn't going to offer her some.

"You know him?"

"He won against me in the sport festival"

"I see..." Sudenly, the girl stood up, went down the stairs, then came back with a fire extinguisher.

"What the hell-"

"I didn't waste my lunch to sit and stare at the wall" She hit the lock with the fire extinguisher , breaking it immediately.

"You know there is a camera over there, right?" He pointed to the corner of the wall, She glanced at it placing the fire extiguisher down.

"It's broken"

"It's a crime."

"it's only a crime if there is witness, and the last time I checked you're my accomplice" She grabbed the lock and hid it in her jack pocket. "Besides, who's to tell it wasn't open?"

She smiled at Shinso before entering the rooftop. He stood up ,dusting his pants, leaving the lunch box by the stairs as he followed the girl.

He thought he could take advanted of this, by what he knew about her, she would probably rat him out, so why not risk a bit?

He stepped outside, the wind brushing his hair as he looked at the girls figure. her feet was dangling as she sat at the end of the rooftop.

"Don't jump." He said approaching the girl, she giggled as she looked up at the clouds.

"it's tempting" He sat down next to her, hesitating a bit before dangling his legs outside the building like the girl.

"You know, you kinda of remind me of this one Marvel character" (Y/n) reminded herself of the time she poke around Aizawa's things. "I think his name was.... The Purple Man"

"The super villain." his frown deepened, looking the other way. Maybe she was just like the others, but the moment (Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs met with his dark purple one she spoke.

"It's weird though, when I look at you I see a hero, not some wannabe with a villain quirk."

Now, I don't know if was the weather, or the sudden sweetness in her words, but it seemed as if (Y/n) became a whole different person when met with the sky.

It was as if she was constantly thinking about the past, future and present at the same time, as if she wasn't quite there at the moment. To Shinso, it seemed as if girl and him were the only ones in the world. And maybe, they were.

The bell rang, and lunch was over. He stood up, while the girl stayed seated.

"You coming?" She looked up at him as a smiled formed in her face.

"Yep, just one thing" She stood up dusting her clothes, she looked at the sky before sending it a middle finger. Shinso looked confused as he watched the girl leave.

While walking down the hallway with no hurry, a small smile adorned on his face as he watched the girl smile carefree.

"So what's your name?"

"(Y/n) (L/n). Yours?"

"Hitoshi Shinso"

"I know. " she smiled a bit wider before entering her class. Leaving the boy to wonder why the hell she even asked his name if she knew it.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
A/N:

"Hitoshi's purple hair and mind control abilities may be a reference to the Marvel comics super villain The Purple Man. "

-from my favorite source My Hero Academia Wiki.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.2K 3.4K 46
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
30.2K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
43.9K 917 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
11.7K 313 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...