FICTITIOUS WORLD || FIVE HARG...

By illusiveink

โ There's nothing you can do once the world has turned against you. Time and time again, no matter what we do... More

๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
ZERO ใ€PROLOGUE
ONE ใ€PREDICTIONS
TWO ใ€WELCOME BACK
THREE ใ€PORTRAIT
FOUR ใ€POT OF COFFEE
FIVE ใ€FORKS
SIX ใ€PAST AND THE PREVIOUS
EIGHT ใ€DELORES
NINE ใ€CHANDELIER
TEN ใ€ALCOHOL
ELEVEN ใ€INTOXICATION
TWELVE ใ€LOOKING FOR YOU
THIRTEEN ใ€COSMIC FENCE

SEVEN ใ€GUNS AND MANNEQUINS

3.5K 177 62
By illusiveink

8.

"LIKE I SAID TO YOUR son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The man from earlier said as he sat on his office chair, talking to Klaus, Five and Y/N.

The girl rolled her eyes and took a deep breath as she scratched her eyebrow in exasperation. "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five said between gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem," Lance said, looking at them like he's going to win whatever this is. "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do. So," Klaus shook his head slowly.

"And what about my consent?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Excuse me?" Lance looked at him incredulously. "You're not excused." Y/N said, making him glare at her.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my children?" Klaus dramatically continued, pointing to Five and Y/N. The boy squinted his eyes at him as the girl covered his face with both of her hands in embarrassment and humor.

"What?" Both Number Five and the man asked.

"You heard me," Number Four responded.

"I didn't touch your kids," the doctor protested.

"Oh really? well, how did they get those swollen lips then?"

"They don't have swollen — " with that, Klaus swiftly punched Five and slapped Y/N hard. Both of them grunted.

The séance inhaled sharply and placed his hands on the man's desk with an intimidating stare. "I want it. Name, please. now." he said.

"You're crazy," Lance pointed out. Five licked his bottom lip that was bleeding and Y/N touched hers in the background.

Klaus chuckled. "You have no idea," he said and saw a snow globe. He took it and read the text. "Peace on Earth. That's so sweet." With that, he smacked it on his head with a loud groan, sending him- self to the ground. Shards of glass scattered in the office and concerned looks were exchanged. Number Four yelled in pain. "God, that hurt!"

His forehead was bleeding and his hair was wet. Lance abruptly grabbed the telephone to call security only to lose it again once Klaus snatched it from his hands.

"What are you doing?!" The man furiously asked. Klaus gasped, "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He reported and put the phone down with the receiver clattering.

He then sighed. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's Lance," he corrected with a gulp.

"In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'what the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you . . . beat the shit out of us." Number Four sobbed dramatically. Five and Y/N smiled trying their best not to laugh.

"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, you are gonna get passed around like a — you're just gonna do great. that's all I'm saying." Klaus carried on talking. He cheerfully moved around.

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." Mr. Big said, looking at him then the kids.

"Oh trust me, what he's done now doesn't compare to what he does daily at home." Y/N stated and innocently batted her eyelashes at him. Five patted the girl's shoulder. "She's right. our father would gladly show you more but, security," he said and pointed his thumb behind him.

"Thank you," spitting a shard of glass from his mouth, Klaus waited for this man to give up.

Lance searched through his drawer to find the file for the prosthetic eye. Once he did, he opened the folder to read whatever was there. "Oh, that's strange," he said and looked at the three.

"What?" Five asked.

"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet," he answered quickly in fear of the alleged father's wrath.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number . . . this can't be right. It hasn't been manufactured yet. where did you get that eye?" He looked at the boy with a very clueless look on his face.

Five let out a breath, irritated. "Well, this is not good."

"I was pretty good, right? 'Yeah, what about my consent, bitch'?" Klaus chuckled proudly.

"Obviously. That's why we got the weird ass answer we were looking for." Y/N said.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter," the boy said. "What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" The physically older Hargreeves asked.

"There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it." Five explained.

Not getting it, Klaus asked, "Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?"

Y/N facepalmed and walked next to the fuming boy who turned to look at his brother. "Your 20 bucks?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks." "The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" "Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's-a-rumblin'" Klaus imitated the groaning of his stomach.

Callisto cracked up. "You're useless," the kid retorted. He turned to look at the girl beside him. "You're all useless!"

She wrinkled her nose as she exclaimed, "I am offended!"

"Oh come on. You need to lighten up, old Man." Klaus said.

"Hey, I'll be right back. There's a, uh, an ice-cream parlor nearby. Need to go check it out," Y/N said and didn't wait for another word as she walked away with an excited grin on her face.

"Hey, you know, I've just realized why you're so uptight," Klaus began. Five sat on a step.

"You must be horny as hell!" His brother laughed and sat beside him. "All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head being alone. Being apart from Y/N, huh?" He nudged his elbow and chortled.

Ignoring his mention of the girl's name. "Well, I wasn't alone." Five said.

"Oh? Pray tell."

"Her name was Delores. We were together for over 30 years."

"Thirty years? Oh, wow! God, the longest I've been with someone was . . . I don't know, three weeks? And that's only because I was so tired of looking for a place to sleep," not wanting to hear any more of his story, Five spatial jumped in a taxi.

Passing by Number Four, the boy saluted.

"Hey, hey, hey. What about my money?!"

Five chuckled as the taxi drove away and away until it abruptly stopped with a screech. The boy looked at the windshield and saw a familiar girl with a huge grin plastered on her face as if she wasn't about to get hit by a car.

"Five! Sweet god, I just had the craziest deal of my life!" she exclaimed and patted the hood of the taxi before opening the car door, sitting next to the boy.

"I can't wait to tell you about it," she turned to the man who waited for an order from her, "You can go ahead now." The driver looked confused but nodded anyway.

"Okay, so. I went to this gun shop somewhere in that alley. I told them what guns they can offer to me and they laughed so I punched a guy in the face. The other guys almost called the police on me until I mentioned the Umbrella Academy. Turns out they were fans. Asked me what my power is and I told them I had the ability to see the future then they asked me to predict."

"I get it, you have a gun. That's good. Now, can we just ride in silence?" Five asked.

"Where are we going anyway?" Y/N asked.

"Somewhere. I want you to meet someone." the boy said.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"Your father stopped recording years ago but I still come here from time to time when I'm missing you kids," Pogo explained. Statics were heard as well as the kids' chatters from the recorded tapes.

"Pogo. This is — most families have home movies to look back on. We have surveillance footage," Allison said. She watched the first footage of Klaus who was checking his father's liquor in the bar. She then saw the footage of her and Luther talking across the table. Then Ben and her.

Her eyes fell on the tape where Vanya was playing her violin and Y/N was sitting on the chair next to her, listening while she told her stories about Five.

"Vanya. Why didn't we include her, and Y/N? I mean, if anybody ever treated Claire like that, I can't even imagine . . . "

"You were a child, Miss Allison."

"Yeah, but I'm not anymore. And neither are they." Allison said, watching as Y/N stood up from her seat and borrowed the violin. She played it very badly. Both of the girls laughed.

"They were the best of friends."

"If you're not in a hurry, the rest of the tapes are in that cabinet. Make sure you lock up when you go. Things are disappearing lately. These are too important to lose."

Number Three sighed and continued to watch. Standing up to find new tapes to watch, she found something that would or wouldn't help their murder mystery.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

It was raining outside but Five and Y/N didn't mind. They walked towards the Gimbel Brothers. The boy spatial jumped inside, but the girl destroyed the glass doors to get in without any shame in the world, whatsoever.

"Weeee!" she squealed. The boy headed towards the women's section then took a flashlight nearby. The girl did as well and looked at the clothes that were displayed. She wondered what she could use and what she liked the most. Y/N saw a retro shirt and dark blue jeans to match it. She grabbed the clothes and found a bag as she took it as well, stuffing her things inside.

"Hey, Five! Found something you like yet?" She called out with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." Five answered while looking at a mannequin.

Callisto looked at it and realized. "Delores," they both mumbled. She didn't know how to feel but she somehow felt a little disappointed yet glad to have Five find his only love — no matter how weird it was to fall in love with an inanimate object. Y/N took a step backward to give them space as she watched.

"It's good to see you. I've missed you . . . obviously." He was talking, fumbling like a shy little schoolboy. The girl near him almost found it adorable, but Five? Five would never take it as a compliment. "Well, it's been a rough couple of days," Five continued to talk.

Y/N looked around trying not to ruin a precious moment of an incredibly strange reunion, and then, she heard a shout and gunfire. The girl ducked and hid behind a rack of clothes. She looked at Five. "Shit, it's them," he mumbled.

"Who?" she asked. He didn't answer and went right to the mannequin, grabbing Delores.

"I'll be right back for you," he whispered. Y/N didn't know what to do until . . .

"Holy cow, yeah. I've got a gun!" she shouted, making the shooters shoot the nearby places she's in. The girl ran away and grabbed her loaded pistol, shooting the masked people which she didn't hit.

"Need to work on my goddamn aim," she mumbled.

Once their attention turned to Five who jumped, they stopped to discuss. "You see that?" A woman's voice was heard.

"You said he was special. So now what?" a man said.

"You start over there, I'll go to the other end. Meet in the middle. Shoot anything that moves."

"What about the girl? She has a gun. I'm assuming she's special too. What are we going to do?"

"Find out what her special ability is and make her lose her gun before we blow her head off."

Back to the boy who can do spatial jumps, he grabbed a trowel and waited for the right moment to attack. Y/N was just three racks away from the man in a mask when she heard him exclaim.

"Elastic wrist splint. Yes!" she giggled quietly. 'He doesn't sound like an uptight antagonist,' she thought.

Five teleported behind the woman and slashed her arm with the trowel making her collapse to the floor with a groan. The masked Man heard this and began to shoot. Just in time, the boy spatially jumped. Callisto fired her gun to distract the goofy Guy in order for Hargreeves to stuff Delores in a bag.

The uptight Lady was back on her feet. She went back to work. Y/N was tired from all the running, she hid behind a counter and looked at her leg which had a bloody bandage wrapped around it. She hissed in pain. "Shit. The cut's fresh again," she mumbled. Gunshots were still heard and a few footsteps.

"Come on!" she heard Five shout. The girl stood up from the counter and started shooting again. This time, she hit the guy's arm. He screamed in pain as the lady started shooting again. Then, they turned around, followed the boy until he's cornered.

"Got him." Y/N heard the sirens wailing then voices saying, "The bastard jumped again."

"Come on, let's go." Soon, they left.

Y/N saw a wig and a beret on the floor. She knew it belonged to Delores and it doesn't hurt to give it back to her. The girl put it in his bag as well and found Five clutching the bag Delores is in, laying low behind a shelf.

She kneeled in front of him and furrowed her eyebrows. "They're here. We have to go, Five." she said and stood up, holding her hand out for him to help himself up. He took it and ran out of the store together.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

Umbrella Academy

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Allison quickly walked towards Luther, her heels clicking on the floor.

"What are you still doing here? I thought you were gone," One asked.

"No, I was gonna go and then pogo showed me this — "

"Well, listen. I was wrong about dad's death."

"What?"

"Yeah, I was wrong about Diego. You know, to accuse my own brother of that is just — "

"No, I — I know, I get it — " Allison tried to speak but spaceboy really didn't let her. "Seeing all of you and being back here . . . I should be the one who's trying to bring us back together, not tear us apart "

"Would you shut up?" Number Three asked, irritated.

"What?"

"You were right about dad. Come on, I gotta show you something."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

A little while later, Five and Y/N arrived at the building. As they walked up the stairs, they could hear people on the second floor too. There they saw the rumor and the spaceboy.

"Five? Y/N?" The woman called. "What the hell happened to the two of you?" she asked. Y/N forced a smile and looked at her skirt seeping the blood in her bandage.

"Are you guys okay? Can we help?" the man asked.

"We're fi—" Y/N was cut off by the boy who swiftly took a hold of Luther's hand.

"There's nothing you can do. There's nothing any of you can do." he mumbled.

"Five."

"Just stop, Y/N. Just leave me alone."

"Well, I'm not the one who asked for my help!"

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

The Apocalyptic Future

Five stood there and saw a hand clutching something. He walked over and took it from whoever's hand it was and revealed it was an eye. The boy tried to find out who it was. He looked and saw Number One, laying there, eyes closed and lifeless.

There's Diego . . . Allison. All cold and dead. Five shook Number Two hoping he would wake up but, no. He didn't. Walking around, he saw Klaus laying still on a pile of debris.

And a young Y/N just a couple of feet away, facing sideways as her eyes closed shut. Her lips were slightly parted, hair on the ground with strands covering her colorless cheeks. Her lips were no longer their usual shade. It was pale . . . cold, and her heart didn't beat, and no blood ever ran through her veins. She was in the clothes he knew she would like, but why was she younger? Why has everyone else turned older, but she remained to be the same height and appearance just as he'd left her a few moments ago? Why was she still ever so beautiful?

Her fingers clutched a gun as if it had been her life, and her necklace still hung like a dangling star in the sky. She was too cold, skin like the new ice that covered the body of the Atlantic. She was pretty, but lifeless at that.

Five lowered his head and slowly closed his eyes to try to suppress his tears, yet one still managed to slip. His whole family was dead, and he was left alone with only his memories of everyone he ever cared about. The girl who ever cared whether he got lost despite him showing that he never reciprocated her concern.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.4K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin...
3.9K 92 4
I thought I'd uncovered your secrets, but turns out, there's more. You adored me before... Oh, my good looking boy. โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
497K 17.2K 37
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก. โž โ €โ €โค‘ and of course, five hargreeves' โ €โ €โ € weeakness is a...
440K 18.1K 50
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. โž โ €โ €โค‘ no matter what timeline you're in, โ €...