The Triangle: Year 3 (Draco X...

By summifk3

Y/n is in her third year at Hogwarts. She's found a group she's comfortable with, and happy. But events begin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Cedric is Introduced)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Cedric gets a girlfriend)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (my fav chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (another one of my favs)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Oliver is introduced as a friend)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 (end of year 3)
Read "The Triangle: The Summer!"

Chapter 34

7.8K 229 198
By summifk3

Draco looked at you softly before he moved on to the next part of your potion you took about forty minutes to finish. When you finally did, he looked at it.

"It looks like the picture.." He says. "I think it's good. I guess I'll give Snape the results." He begins packing up. "You can go. No need to wait for me."

"I'll help you pack up.." You say. He looks up at you.

"Oh. Thanks." He says as you pick up all the remains. When you finally finished, he looked at you awkwardly.

"Oh! Uh... goodbye." You say, debating whether you should hug him or not. You decided to, and pulled him into a tight hug. His smell made you dizzy, and his strong arms slowly wrapped around your body. You stood there for a second before you both pulled away awkwardly.

"Bye." He mumbled before you both exited and turned your different ways.

You had left your tutoring session feeling higher than high. Draco helped you learn the Spicy Septel potion. It had gone much, much better than you thought. He had left you smiling ear to ear and red as a tomato.

When you finally got back to the common room at half past four, Hermione runs over to you, nervous to hear about how it went.

"How was it?" She asks.

"Amazing." You say, sitting on the couch next to hear. She looks at you, completely and utterly confused.

"Amazing? It didn't go badly?" She asks.

"No! I really thought it would, but he was sweet, and helped me out, and... and it was so great."

Hermione smiles at you. "Well, I'm glad you didn't hate it." The smile slowly wipes off her face. "I've got some news though... some news I think you will hate."

"What news?" You ask, still smiling.

"Well.. Harry and Ginny left the common room a little while ago to study together in the library. They haven't come back yet." She says. The smile slowly falls of your face and practically splatters all over the ground.

"Oh..." You say. Guess that kiss meant nothing, huh. You say angrily in your head. But you're being hypocritical. Were you not just obsessing over another boy? Why couldn't he do so with another girl? Still, the thought tore your heart in half. Hermione could see it all.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

You just nodded. "I knew it was all too good to be true." The two of you sat in silence for a bit. You felt a knot in your throat and wanted to cry. Thought about it many times, too. Just before you had decided to stand and walk to your room to bawl your eyes out, a hand touches your shoulder.

"Howdy, y/n." Fred says.

George looks at you. "Are you crying?" He asks, plopping down in between you and Hermione.

"No.." You laugh, wiping away any proof of the tears that occupied your eyes just minutes before.

"Well." Says George.

"We don't believe you." Says Fred.

"Well, why is that?"

"Because-" Fred says.

"Your-" George adds.

"Jealous!" The twins say together. You roll your eyes, knowing they knew exactly what you were tearing up over. Hermione observes the scene.

"I'm gonna go... anywhere else." She says, standing and walking away.

Fred plops down on the other side of you.

"Why're you crying?" George asks. You wipe your eyes, feeling the onslaught of tears fighting their way to your eyes.

"No reason." You sniffle.

"Sounds like there is a reason, doesn't it, Fred?" George asks. Fred nods.

"Sure does. Now, you have two options. 1-" Fred says.

"You can tell us why you're crying." George says. "Or 2-"

"We squeeze it out of you." You look at them both, deciding.

"I guess I'll go with one." You say. You feel a tear finally reach your eye and roll down your cheek. Fred wipes it away, and pulls you into a hug, allowing you to burst into tears against his chest and tell them everything going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 35
In y/n l/n's third year at Hogwarts, her relationships and connections to those around her will be tested. With tensions growing since the escape of...
60 0 16
This fan fiction starts in year 4 of Hogwarts but due to the mature content, all characters are 18 and older for the purpose of the story. Determined...
212 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...
36.4K 1K 13
The Potter twins are entering their third year at Hogwarts. Does (Y/n) put herself in a tragic love story?! read to find out what will happened,and w...