PUNKS VERIFIED✅

By Macedonia2901

Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever fooli... More

Hii
CAST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 55

276 127 58
By Macedonia2901

KIKIOPE

"We are more powerful!" the acting chairman of the SRC shouted, since the monkey had been acting as the chairman, he'd placed himself highly and had been so full of myself but it's not his fault though, it's because Khalid isn't here.

"Yes oo!" The other SRC members added.

"And who told you that?" Bimpe queried with lifted eyebrows. Currently, the Prefects were having a meeting with the SRC due to some misunderstanding that had been going on for days now.

"Can't you see it?" The permanent secretary shouted and I scoffed.

"See what? The thing is no one is more powerful than the other, you are the voice of the students likewise we too," I told them, and they murmured.

"You know what? Let's just stop all this nonsense, no prefect should punish any SRC member and SRC do not have any right over any prefect, okay or not?" Kunmi asked and the SRC members kept on murmuring.

"Okay then," the monkey like acting Chairman responded after some minutes.

"With that being said, let's end the meeting," the assistant senior prefect girl voiced out, and we nodded, after some seconds, everyone started trooping out of the building.

"We have IVY class now right?" Doyin turned to me, she was by my right while Bimpe was by my left.

"Yeah," Just then Abee and Kunmi appeared before us, Doyin hissed at this and I pursed my lips. It's been few days now and Doyin was still bent on ending things with him, even though she'd listened to our explanation and Abee had tried speaking to her, she was still headstrong.

"We are going for the IVY class now, are you guys going?" Kunmi questioned.

I opened my mouth to reply but Doyin hindered me, "You guys can go on your own, it's not as if we came to this world together," she snorted and I glanced at her.

"Let's go," Abee turned to Kunmi who nodded, and they walked out of the building.

"But, Doyin, what's wrong with you nah?" Bimpe reprimanded.

Doyin rolled her eyes, "Water."

I turned to her, "But he had begged you nah, why are you so stubborn?"

She chuckled before standing up from the stool, "Are we going to the class or not?"

"We are going," Bimpe replied before picking up her notes and I did he same too, then we headed to the IVY class.

As we walked into the former SS3 Gold class that was being used as our IVY class, I sighted Jubilee talking to Tunde, seeing her made me laugh as I remembered when we collected our last term results, the fool that challenged Bimpe and I ended up being in the 5th place, we'd mocked her and had even offered her two buckets to cry into, the look on her face that day was something.

Doyin dropped her books on the table which was behind my table and Bimpe's, I wanted to sit on my chair but Bimpe pulled me up before dragging me out of the class.

"What?" I raised my brows and I notice a creepy smile appear on her face.

"Hope you're okay sha?" I jested and she laughed.

"Don't you think we should find something to do about Doyin and Abee?" She asked.

I shrugged, "There's nothing we can do about it, that girl has already made up her mind, she doesn't want him again."

Bimpe nodded, "But don't you think they ended on a bad note?"

I chuckled, "You wanted them to end on a good note abi?"

She smiled, "You know it's really affecting our friendship gan, Khalid isn't here and they are fighting now, our group is already scattering oo."

The mention of Khalid's name made me think about him again, lately, I've been trying to stop thinking about him but it was impossible, I kept on remembering him and I regret not calling him or receiving his calls after that time.

"Kikiope!" Bimpe shouted snapping her fingers across my face.

"What?" I jolted out of my thoughts.

"You're spacing out again, it's Khalid abi?" She wriggled her brows and I forced a smile.

"Don't you think it's high time you called him? It's been more than a month since he left right?"

I nodded, "I just feel somehow about it."

She smiled, "Should we call him tonight? We can use my phone you know, maybe later in the night after everyone have gone to bed."

I sighed before shrugging, "Maybe."

She wriggled her brows with a crook smile," Hmm, someone is love sick oo"

I chortled, "You're referring to yourself right?"

She laughed, "When Kunmi is over there, stop denying it jare."

I lifted my brows, "Denying what?"

A knowing smile crept up her face, " That you like him."

"Like who oo?" I jested.

She eyed me, "Stop pretending, anyway what are we doing about Abee and Doyin's issue?"

I lifted my shoulders in a half shrug," You're always coming up with the devilish ideas, so, think."

She eyed me before talking, "Should we sit them down and talk to them?"

"Like Doyin would want to sit wherever he is," I replied.

She nodded, "Oh, that's true, what can we do ooo?"

I pursed my lips while waiting for her.

Then she turned to me with a smile, "We can..."

The voice of our Maths teacher stopped her, "What are you guys doing outside? Let's go in."

We nodded, and he walked into the class while we trailed behind him. As other students greeted him, we walked back to our seats.

"Today we'll be treating Differentiation," he announced, and we all murmured before bringing out our notes to write.

Halfway into the class, Bimpe turned to me, "What about locking them up?"

I furrowed my brows as I turned back to her, "Lock them up as how?"

"We can deceive them and lock them up in our class, until they settle their differences we won't let them out," she explained with a smile and I nodded.

I placed my fore finger on my lips, "Hmm, that's a good idea."

Her smile increased, "Trust me nah," then she raised her hand up for a high five, I slapped her hand before we heard the voice of our teacher.

"Are you guys done with the classwork?" He directed the question at us and I creased my brows. Which classwork is that?

"Almost sir," Bimpe replied and I turned to her in surprise, she winked at me and I shook my head.

Immediately the class ended Bimpe rushed over to Kunmi to inform him about our plan while Abee was discussing with Tunde, she quickly used the opportunity while I engaged Doyin in a discussion.

Bimpe got back later, and she winked at me, I nodded before my eyes scattered around the class, Tunde walked out of the class leaving only us.

"Eh ehn, Doyin I forgot my textbook in the class, can you follow me?" I asked with a convincing smile.

"Do you have your class key?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Can't Bimpe go with you, I'm somehow tired, so, I want to go back to the hostel."

"Kunmi and I have something to discuss and it's really urgent, you know we won't see each other till dinner," Bimpe replied and in a blink of an eye, she was already in front of Kunmi.

I turned to Doyin, "Okay then," she stood up and packed her books while I did the same too.

"We'll kuku head straight to the hostel after that," I told her as we walked out of the class, and she nodded, then I glanced back at Bimpe who gave me a reassuring look.

Immediately we got to my class, we walked straight to my seat and I fumbled my hand under the table.

"Can't you find it?"

I nodded, "It was here, se they've stolen it nii?"

"Your name is on it right? Who would even steal your textbook when they know you'll kill them if they should get caught."

I smiled before I sighted Tunde.

"Wait here, I think I gave it to Tunde or something."

She raised her brows, "Then call him or something."

"He's already far away and I need the key to his locker," I disappeared after that, then I smiled to myself.

"Hey," I called out and Tunde turned back.

"Hi," he replied with a bright smile before my eyes met with Bimpe who was pointing at another direction then I saw Abee walk into our class, I appeared there that instant.

"Not so quick," Bimpe pushed Doyin back into the class after she made an attempt to walk out while I quickly locked the door.

"Open this door! Bimpe! Kikiope!" Doyin yelled as she banged the door furiously.

"Not until you resolve your issue," Bimpe snickered and I turned to Kunmi.

"How did you deceive Abee?"

He shrugged, "Just let's go and call you two, and he agreed..."

Bimpe chipped in, "But we made him walk in front of us while we stayed at his back pretending as if..."

"Bimpe!" Doyin screamed through the window as she glared at us.

"What?" Bimpe eyed her.

"Open this door na!"

"Only on one condition," I wagged my index finger, and she scowled at me.

"We might get punished for getting to the hostel late, open up!" Abee said and I chuckled before we proceeded to leave.

"Kikiope!" Doyin yelled and we glanced back at her before waving.

After noticing they couldn't see us again, we went to the back of our class just so we could see whatever would happen.

"If I should catch them ehn, I'll fry their brain," Doyin uttered in annoyance.

"Like you can do that," Abee commented then she snapped her head towards him.

"Did I direct my utterances to you?" She hissed and Abee looked away before climbing on Bimpe's table but Doyin who was sitting on my table pushed him away, and he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"There are other places to seat," she snapped before turning askance to look at him, she noticed he didn't raise his head or stand up.

"Well, the floor fits you better," she hissed before looking away, after noticing he didn't stand up or anything, she got up.

"Won't you stand up abi what's all this pretence? Do you think that can lure me into forgiving you?" She scoffed.

Then he turned away from the wall and looked up at her.

"Jesus! You're bleeding," she squatted beside him, "Did you hit your head on something or what?"

Then he pointed at the nail on the wall; one Bimpe and I sometimes hung our bags.

"Do you hate me that much? Just because I wanted to seat beside you? Doyin, you really hate me?" He asked as he placed his hand on his forehead in order to stop the blood.

"I didn't know there was a nail there," she replied as she moved closer to him before bringing out a handkerchief from her pocket.

"Let's clean this," she tried using the hankie on his head, but he got up.

"Abee!" Doyin called as she got on her feet too.

"What? What is it? Doyin, you really hate me that much to the extent of killing me, what if it got into my eyes or my heart?"

She rolled her eyes, "That's outrageous."

"Of course!" He snapped before walking away to seat in the third row which was far from her. He placed his hand on his forehead while trying to stop and clean the blood.

"Use this," Doyin pointed the hankie at him, and he scoffed before collecting it from her.

"Let me help you with it," Doyin suggested, and he shook his head.

"I know you hate me so, you might do something worse," then he tied the hankie around his forehead.

"Abee you know I don't hate you, why do you keep saying that?" She hissed and walked back to my seat.

"What's even wrong with the stupid friends I have?" She stomped her feet on the ground before sitting on my table.

Then they stayed in silence with each one glancing at each other.

"Doyin," Abee called after some time as he walked up to her.

"What is it?" She snapped before turning to look at him.

"I know I'm really at fault here and I've been begging you all this while, why are you proving stubborn?"

She scoffed, "So, it's until you get me expelled from the school abi, what if I..."

Then he shut her up by smashing his lips on hers, I glanced at the others.

"Awwn," Bimpe commented before dragging Kunmi's hand as she rested her head on it.

"I can't kiss you now, so, stop pulling my hand," Kunmi joked and Bimpe pushed him away.

"Like I want to kiss your smelly mouth," she eyed him, and he chuckled before I returned my focus to Doyin and Abee.

"What are you doing?" She pushed him away in annoyance, and he almost fell to the ground.

"You kuku want to kill me, pushing me away the second time," he commented, and she glared at him before looking away.

"Doyin," he called and she ignored him.

"Doyinsolami," he called again sweetly and a small smile appeared on her face.

"See the way you're smiling," he teased and the smile disappeared from her face.

"Doyin na! When will you forgive me? It wasn't intentional, I didn't know they'll search your bag, I'm really sorry, why would I even want to implicate you? That wasn't my intention, I know I should have informed you or even the others but..."

"You decided not to because you couldn't trust us or so you could hatch your plan of getting me expelled."

He sighed, "Why would I want to get my girlfriend expelled?"

She shrugged.

"I know I wronged you guys and I'm deeply sorry for that most especially to you, can you just forgive me? Let's go back to before and forget this thing."

"Like it's easy to forget the most memorable moment in your life," she replied sarcastically, and he shook his head.

"Doyin nau, I haven't been using the drug, I already threw it out and I've been having sleepless night which your thoughts also occupied a greater portion of it."

She chuckled, "Better stop lying."

"I'm telling the truth, I know I won't sleep for the rest of my life again."

"Stop saying that, see, Abee the drug can do more harm to you, just try to forget that incident, forget the scene, stop putting the blame on yourself, you really have to move on, then you'll be able to have a sound sleep."

A smile crept up his face, "I didn't know you to be a therapist oo."

She chuckled before standing up,"You really need to forget this thing, it's been more than ten years and you still haven't moved on? Do you want to feel the guilt for the rest of your life? Do you want to keep replaying that scene? Do you want to keep having sleepless night? Do you want to slip into depression? And you know that drug can cause more damage, Abee, just try to get over it, stop dwelling on the guilt if you really want to enjoy your life, I'm sure your Mom won't like you like this, see, what would be would be, it's her time that's why she died, if you didn't start that fire, she would have died one way or the other so far it's her day, so, Abee, will you please stop blaming yourself?"

He sighed before talking, "I'll try to."

"Don't say you'll try to, act on it! You need to see a therapist."

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

She eyed him, "Until you move on."

Then he moved closer to her, "I'll move on," then he sealed it with a kiss, she kissed him back, and we quickly ran to the other side in order to open the door.

"It's okay oo, you'll be allowing we that have no boyfriend to get jealous," Bimpe shouted as we all barged into the class.

They let go of each other and Doyin smiled, "So Kunmi is not your boyfriend?"

"Of course he is, he has been my boyfriend since JSS1 na, just like Khalid and Abee, a boy that is my friend is surely my boyfriend just like you're also my girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm hurt, she just friend zoned me sha," Kunmi joked as he placed his hand on his chest to feign hurt.

"Like it's something new, why are you pretending? You've been friend zoned since when, why is it just hurting you?" She jested and we all laughed.

"I know it's the kiss that's doing you, you can't wait, my lips is so addictive," he placed his hand around her neck and she scoffed.

"As if."

"Let's go to the hostel before we get punished oo," Abee announced and they all walked out of the class while I locked the door. I walked behind Bimpe and Kunmi who were laughing then I glanced at Doyin and Abee who were also at the front talking and I somehow felt lonely walking alone, they all had companies except me, if only Khalid was here. Screw his dad!

So, it's a double update
What do you think about this chapter?
Comment your thoughts and do remember to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 55K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
325K 89K 98
Giwa Falade is the ruthless Queen Bee of Castron High. Known for her sassy, bold, no-nonsense attitude and awfully feared, absolutely dreaded by the...
23.2K 8.2K 57
"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬; 𝐰...
252K 79.3K 98
We're all broken, all beautifully Imperfect. They say these would be the best days of our lives but does that mean it could be the worst too? For a t...