Love me like you do - Ariana...

Christina1999 által

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... Több

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

people, panic and leaving.

3.2K 83 32
Christina1999 által

-Ariana's POV-

Its not doing me any good standing out here acting like a child I haft to trust Sean. I cant be having doubts. Taking a deep breath I decide to just go in and so I do. But when I do what I see isn't what I expected....

«Ariana!» Sean smiles big as he noticed I'm there immediately. He walks up to me quick and gives me a quick peek which I respond to but something else is on my mind.. Well its more like someone than something...

On the couch there is four people sitting... Tone and Zeno which I kinda expected to be here and they're cool people and have become good friends of mine too. So they wherent the ones occupying my brain space. Besides them two familiar faces where sitting.. One is a friend of mine and a friend of Sean too for that matter. Zedd. But besides him... someone who I don't exactly get along with sits... Selena Gomez..

Now don't get me wrong I'm not cat fighting with anyone about a girl begin at by Boyfriends house I don't do that. I literately couldn't care less if his friends has a d*ck or a v*gina that doesn't bother me I'm not a jeleous person.. But for some reason Selena despises me... apparently its because she wants to be me and is so jeleous of all and everything I do. And this isn't something I just think its literately something I know as she told Justin and then Justin being the friend he is to me told me what she said. He also mentioned how she is jeleous about my friendship with Justin.

Well that may be because Justin likes me... like... like like me. He has admitted it to me but promised that he wouldn't overstep any boundaries and that he just wanted me to be happy. Which btw mayor respect to him for telling me BTW.

But anyway back to my Selena rant what the hell is she doing here? And with Zedd too? Is she here to see Sean too try and steal him from me.. A a... that aint happening. No... she is just... ahhh!!!! I don't really have anything against her but she seems to have so much agaings be. And besides she is mayor bad news. She will use you until she doesn't have use for you anymore...

Im Getting aggravated but able to hide it from everyone except Sean as he can sense it without any problem. Its only gone like two second btw and I'm still standing by the door. So back to reality now after taking a little break inside my head which is usually a really nice and peaceful place to go..

«Hi guys» I smiled at them as Sean lightly guided me over to a big chair thats like besides the couch kinda but more like its in-front of it. He sit down and set me down on his lap. We are usually really like affectionate and all even more than we are right now but not all the time too. Think Sean is just trying to calm me down as he sensed as soon as I saw Selena that something was up. Thats one of the things I love about him.

«Whats up Ari?» Zeno says breaking the ice «where where you?»

I smile lightly at him «not much. Just came from the studio with Nicki recorded last minute on a song on her upcoming album and I did it in like one take»

«Thats cool! Whats it called?» Zedd looked genuinely interested

«Its called 'get on your knees' its something like really new for me» I answer

Sean holds his arms around me tracing up and down my back lightly «I'm existed to hear it! Im sure it will be amazing like always»

I roll my eyes «oh you're not bias at all» teasing him

Which makes everyone laugh, I can tell Selena is forcing it by the way her face turns.

«If it sucked I would tell you that it isn't your best work you know that. I keep it real» he says and I raise my eyebrow «just how you said you loved PYHU?»

That makes Zeno crack «i remember that! He had the biggest crush on you and was like a puppy but you didn't notice It at all» making everyone laugh once again «oh I did notice but I wasn't allowed to think anything of it. Had a Boyfriend»

Sean slightly cringe with the trough of me being someone else's, he didn't say it but I can clearly tell so I wrapped my arm around his neck playing with his hair in his neck. It might be odd for some people how affectionate we are in front of people but thats kinda just the dynamic of our relationship. We aren't like this all the time like I said earlier but most of the time.

«So what where you guys doing before I came?»

This time Selena spoke who btw had been really quiet «we where thinking of a possible collab with me and Sean» she smiles fake at me.

No.. No way... this time idk if I can hold my thounge seeing this happen like.. Uhh idk... I cant force Sean to not work with her either. But... will haft to talk to Sean tonight. After all they where just talking about a possibility.

Sean could so tell I was not okay with this, and this time honestly I have no idea whats going thought his head. Witch makes me kinda worried tbh.

To break the silence Tone speak «but we where kinda getting nowhere at the moment so why don't you head into the both and sing something for us Ari? You're always inspiring»

I look down at Sean who is gesturing for me to go ahead. Out of the corner of my eye I can tell Selena is so jeleous telling me that the most likely haven't asked her to sing even a note. «Sure why not»

I hock my phone up to the thing that play music and I start singing a new song I've kinda been working on

«Looking back on the things that found me

Places that I'd never choose

The same things that both haunt and heal

My demons and my muse

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

There are times that I'd underestimated

Both the grief and goodness found in something new

Where one thing dies, something else can be created

Though its truth you find, its innocence you lose

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

I'm not the "me" that I started with

My friends say my eyes are brighter

I'm not the "me" that I started with

I'm freer, and I'm wiser, and I'm stronger

We are crushed and created

We are melted and made

We are broken and built up, in the very same way

What I thought I could handle

What I thought I could take

What I thought would destroy me leaves me stronger in its wake

It leaves me stronger»

(A/N QOTD: who knows what this song is called and who is the singer? This is a hard one.)

And with that the song fades out and I walk out of the both like nothing has happened. «That was incredible Ariana. It wasn't like a vocal acrobat but It was emotional I really liked it» Zeno was quick to point out.

I sit down on Sean's lap again and we all do some small talk but its clearly some tension in the air and Selena clearly despises me. I just cant deal with this right now.

«Well imma go now and leave you all to whatever it was you where doing. Bye» I say and as I was about to walk Sean lightly grab my arm «don't leave please.» he looked truly sad and concerned for me, agh I love this man so much!

Leaning down I peek his lips «don't worry I'm not going anywhere. Just upstairs or something» I smile weekly at them all before I quickly leave the room.

Omg this is all a mess and I can feel I'm getting anxious. I just want them to finish «working» and for Selena to leave the house or i'll seriously leave. I cant deal with this right now like I have a lot on my plate. Tomorrow its the taping of Grammy Christmas and I really don't want to be in a bad mood. Idk I just can't deal right now...

Im currently just standing in the living room looking trough the big windows at beautiful view contemplating if I should stay or not. I just think that if I stay I'm going to say or do something stupid that will mess up my relationship in one way or another.

Btw making the matter of Selena worse Justin told me she always wanted to get with Sean. Witch makes me want him to work with her even less. I don't know. Its all messed up and I start to panic a little.

Ariana - : mom I don't know what to do! Its all messed up and Selena and Zedd was here when I arrived I'm about to panic I don't know what to do! Selena wants to work with Sean and I just cant watch this happen! Please tell me what to do mommy :'(

I don't know of any other way to calm myself than texting my mother right now so thats what I did and she was quick to respond.

Mom - oh sweetheart! I cant tell you what to do as its your relationship and I can't make these decisions for you bellisima. You need to follow your heart and do what you think is best.

Taking a deep breath I take in what my mother said. In my mind I know I would do no good staying here and I haft to preform with Sean tomorrow too so I don't want to get into a fight tonight. I know what I haft to do but it won't be fun and it will hurt.

Quickly I walk into the kitchen and grab a pice of paper and start writing

Dear Sean <3

Hi baby I just couldn't stay. Im sorry its just... a lot... I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry. Bye. Love you. we need to talk but i honestly dont know if i can do this. we need to talk about alot 

- Love always your Ariana

I put the note on a pretty obvious place on the kitchen counter knowing he will see it. Quietly I sneak out from the house and dart towards my car... start the engine and drive away.

_____________

:O how dramatic! Ari is really not having it with Selena uh? But what is this going to mean for her relationship with Sean. Will Ariana's insecurities get the best of her? We just haft to wait and see.

Btw told you all you wouldn't be able to guess who it is ;)

Btw my spell cheek is acting up so sorry for the spelling mistakes

I update every:

150 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina,

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.8K 76
Ricky finds out that he will be touring the world With Ariana Grande and they instantly fall in love with each other After Ariana broke up with Sean...
186K 3.2K 63
While getting out of his highly publicized relationship with Naya Rivera, Big Sean looks to get his life back in order and focus on his music. Findin...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
1.5K 158 40
Justin and Ariana grew up together, they were basically friends from birth. They were inseparable, but their friendship and growing love is put to th...