๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-LIV-

885 60 9
By psychoxen-

(3 years, 8 months, 6 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

"Baby, balance. Keep your posture straight."

Hoseok and Yoongi whined, doing their best in balancing a book on their heads, however the books kept on slipping.

"Fixing their posture again, dear?" Seokjin asked, placing a tea tray on the table, a platter of bite sized cakes and sweets were resting next to the ceramic tea set they got from bartering on the tea tray.

"Well, I read a book that says good posture is vital as it make it known to everyone that you're healthy and dainty." Namjoon smiled taking the platter of sweets, holding it before the pup's eyes. "Now darlings, sit down and have tea while still balancing the books. If you both manage to balance the books the whole while, I'll let you play outside till supper."

The pups gasped, nodding excessively with determination as they sat down and placed the books on their heads. Hoseok's book almost slipped but he was quick to save it from falling by leaning forward, holding his breath the entire time as he slowly fixed his posture. Seokjin chuckled, finding the pups adorable.

"Remember what I told you about proper etiquette?" Seokjin asked, giving them napkins each. The pups responded by humming cheerfully and taking one napkins each then placing them on their lap.

Yoongi carefully picked up a fork and sliced the cakes into smaller pieces before stabbing it then drawing the cake to his lips, nibbling the cake yet still maintaining the balance. Hoseok didn't even bother to slice the cake, stabbing the bite sized cakes and eating one cake after another with pure bliss, bouncing slightly yet still miraculously balancing the book on his head.

"Hobi, slow down!" Namjoon smiled as Seokjin wiped the crumbs off of Hoseok's face with a handkerchief.

Yoongi carefully lifted the teapot with Namjoon's guidance and poured everyone tea. The book slid off of Yoongi's head and landed on his lap, making everyone fall silent before Yoongi started to clench his fists and hold back sobs as much as he can. Namjoon was quick to carry his brother and bounced him lightly.

"Shh... Don't cry darling, you'll get to play with Hobi outside. You did well alright? You're so amazing baby, you balanced the book while you're eating!" Namjoon tried to assure which surprisingly worked as Yoongi calmed down and nuzzled into his neck. The alpha rocked Yoongi slowly as he kissed the pup on the forehead before setting him down. Hoseok immediately embraced him in a reassuring manner.

"Okay, let's finish our tea and we can then go outside- alright?" Namjoon suggested as he kissed the pups on their foreheads before he sat next to Seokjin, resting his hand on the small baby bump.

"Yes! Yes!" The pups exclaimed, smiling as they straighten their posture and drank the tea as Seokjin thought them; hold the saucer underneath the tea cup while sipping the warm tea slowly. Once they have all finished their cakes and tea, Namjoon gathered all the dirty dishes and volunteered to clean them while Seokjin dressed the pups in their wooly coats. Hoseok got his head stuck on the hood and with a high pitched giggle, Yoongi helped him by pulling the hood down. Seokjin couldn't help but coo at the adorable sight.

Namjoon flicked his wrists, splashing water droplets all over the wooden floor, earning a glare from Seokjin who can see his bad habit from the living room. The alpha noticed his mate's glare and just sent him a sheepish smile as he wiped his hands on the kitchen towel. Seokjin rolled his eyes, knowing it's useless to scold his mate. The alpha came over and carried Yoongi as Hoseok opened the door, letting the chilly breeze seep in.

"You lot head out first. I'll just get my cloak." Seokjin insisted as he went upstairs. He got the cloak Taehyung gifted him before on his birthday. The material has gotten a bit old, the wool sticking out at odd places and some had even fallen off, however he still loved to wear it nonetheless. The omega wore it and twirled around, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He felt beautiful and loved, his eyes traveling from his face to his belly that had a small bump.

Instinctively, his hands reached forward to caress his swollen belly, loving the thought of life growing inside him once more. He just hopes and prays that their pup would make it unlike it's siblings that they unfortunately lost in the plague.

When Seokjin got outside, he shivered slightly, but nothing that he isn't used to. They absolutely love the cold; they barely sweat and stink. And cold is definitely better than a hot weather.

The omega's eyes moved to his mate, laying on the snow with the pups, making snow angels; a sight he never expected to see in the middle of the summer. Yoongi suddenly stood up and grabbed a handful of snow before chucking it at Namjoon and Hoseok that are still laying on the ground. The two alphas yelped and stood up, chasing the pup who was giggling and running through the trees. Seokjin could only stare at them in adoration as he sat on the porch.

The alpha stopped chasing Yoongi and let the pups chase each other; grabbing a handful of snow, he approached Seokjin who braced himself for the cold substance, only to feel cold on his... hair?

Namjoon smiled as he sprinkled snow on Seokjin's hair, loving how they seem to sparkle and pop out from the omega's ebony black hair. "You look like a winter fairy, my love. So beautiful as always." The alpha complimented, making Seokjin blush. "Flattery would get you nowhere, my dear." The omega flushed, eschewing his eyes away from Namjoon who just chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. Seokjin hummed and kissed back. Their kiss didn't last long as they're still aware that the pups are still around and they might get carried away.
--

"Hyungie... Please sing us a song again." Yoongi asked, looking at Seokjin with pleading eyes whilst Hoseok just stared at Seokjin with wide eyes and a pout.

"Alright, alright." Seokjin chuckled as he slid under the covers next to Namjoon. Yoongi jumped on top of the alpha's stomach, making Namjoon groan but didn't complain. Hoseok slid at the space in between Namjoon and Seokjin. The omega started to sing, his voice smooth and magical, lulling the pups to sleep.

"How long will beautiful things in the world stay? Rain shower in the midsummer, flowers endure strong. Last winter snow storm, trees stand tall. Can everything under the sky, stand alone? In front of the Autumn post office I wait for you..." Seokjin continued to sing, looking at the pups as they drifted to sleep.

He finished the song before kissing the pups on the forehead, then Namjoon on the lips as the alpha feel asleep with Yoongi still on his chest. The omega himself was about to go to sleep then he remembered... They haven't sent Taehyung a letter for a while, and neither has the queen.
Seokjin pulled himself out of the bed and to Namjoon's desk, lighting the candle up. He took a piece of parchment out of the drawer and laid it on the desk. He grabbed the quill and dipped it in the ink bottle before he composed his letter.
--

(3 years, 8 months, 7 days since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

He looks like a mess. Hair disheveled, greasy and had twigs sticking out of it, looking like a rat nest but still looked cute because he's Kim Taehyung.

The omega queen let out a sigh of disbelief. No one was around in the shack except for the sweet old man that Seokjin and Namjoon hired to take care of the animals (Taehyung gave the man an extra bag of 50 silver, making the old man show a toothless grin). Since it had been months, surely they have explored the whole kingdom and must've stayed in one of the territories. Knowing their abnormal love for cold, they probably stayed in the Min Territory which is good for Taehyung as there's only 10 villages in that territory.

Now, Taehyung is on his way back to the Kim Territory as it's the only safest intersection between the capitals, planning to head to Min Territory after a break. He wasn't going fast but he isn't going slow either, going at a steady pace as going fast would arouse suspicion from both the royal guards that are told to patrol the roads and revolts. He can't exactly go slow either as it's getting hot.

The omega queen felt hot under the cloak that he wore but he needed to keep it on, otherwise the revolts guarding the roads will recognize him. His vision got blurry, his head was pounding, his body was sweating ferociously. Taehyung could see black spots appearing in his vision, slowly closing his eyes.

"HEY! DON'T FALL ASLEEP WHILE TRAVELING!"

Taehyung slowly looked at where the voice came from, stopping the horse, still feeling dizzy. He saw a woman in the woods, dressed in leather, wearing a mask, behind her seems to be more people, dressed in leather and had masks as well.

The omega queen, nodded, only to be hit with an extreme wave of headache, slipping off the horse. He expected to land on the ground, only to flutter his eyes open and saw the woman that warned him earlier, carrying him. From what Taehyung smelled, she's an alpha. The woman stared at him in surprise, carrying him bridal style towards the group. Taehyung squeaked, flushing slightly as everyone seemed to stare at him mesmerized.

"IT'S THE QUEEN!" One yelled, everyone suddenly began crowding him, staring in amazement.

"He's so pretty!" "The locals he visited during programs are so lucky!" "Jungkook is a lucky bastard of a man." "If this is what Queen Taehyung looks like, then I wonder if Prince Jimin would look as beautiful!"

The female alpha set Taehyung on the ground, the omega queen unsure if he were to be worried or be angry. Surely these are the revolts; they didn't refer to Jungkook as their king and only acknowledge Taehyung and Jimin as their royals. Taehyung wanted to lash out at them as to why they're doing this revolution over a light reason, at the same time he wanted to beg them to stop the revolution. However, he's the queen. He must take into consideration that lashing out is not something you should do in this precarious situation and a queen most definitely doesn't beg unless it's their king that they're begging to.

"Uh... Hello? How are you lot doing?" Taehyung asked, face still flushed and hot but the dizziness and headache have subsided as he got under the shade of trees and removed his coat.

"Our queen, what are you doing out here, and why do you look like you haven't taken a bath for days?" Probably because he actually hasn't. Taehyung held back a scoff as the revolts didn't even bow or showed him respect however he knew better than demand for it; he's a bit satisfied that the revolts at least acknowledge him. If he'll play his cards right, maybe he can even stop the revolution without needing to disturb Namjoon and Seokjin's peaceful life.

"I'm out here to try and fix everything." Taehyung sighed, earning raised eyebrows from the revolts. The queen looked at them, making everyone flush from his mesmerizing gaze. "I know it might sound peculiar, however I'm curious as to why you must start a revolution. Is there something wrong with how we're ruling?"

The revolts stared at each other, making knowing glances that Taehyung couldn't comprehend. Fortunately for him, the female alpha that carried him earlier spoke up.

"Aside from the wicked nobles you lot failed to remove from position, you have failed to avenge Prince Seokjin and Lord Kim! We have been waiting for three years for Jungkook to avenge them! Our leader has heard Lord Soobin utter the exact words from his mouth; The kingdom that dared to take the joy and light of the people is known, yet we shall not make any movement." The female hissed, scaring Taehyung a bit, yet he held back his whimper and remained calm, nodding.

Suddenly, a male sub beta spoke up.
"Our group is a community of people who suffers a turmoil inside. We can't just sleep soundly at night, thinking of our heroes that gave the people hope and the kingdom its flourishment, only to not be avenged. Their deaths were unjust and untimely. They were young and barely half a decade old. You might not understand, but their words and actions gave us motivation and helped us realize that even a commoner such as us can still enjoy life to the fullest just by appreciating the smallest things. I remember how Lord Kim used to teach us how to read and write when he was sixteen. I grew up with him as my teacher, even if the lessons are the same, I still listen to them. I remember when he gave acknowledged me for writing correctly, it filled my heart with hope and joy. In the midst of the cold winter season where me and my family were starving, Prince Seokjin gave us warm clothing and hot stew to fill our empty bellies!" At this point, the sub beta was crying, overwhelmed.

Taehyung let a tear roll down his face as well. He knew that Namjoon and Seokjin were loved by the nation, even if majority haven't seen their faces (except the people in the capital and Kim Territory who knew them personally), however he didn't know that they had this effect on the people. The omega queen approached the beta and wiped their tears before embracing them, earning gasps from everyone.

"I understand..." Taehyung said, still holding the beta that sobbed in his shoulder. "However, if Lord Kim and Prince Seokjin were truly alive, would they approve of war? They worked hard to maintain peace within this nation and as much peace with the other nations; wouldn't war ruin all their hard work? They haven't solved any problem through violence, but rather with their brain and kindness. Yes, it's hard to accept their untimely death, however war is not the answer. I shall be going now. The King... Well, king Jungkook is currently ill. He had outdone himself with paperwork and coming up with solutions that would hopefully change your minds about starting a war. May Athena remove Ares' curse that has befallen on you lot." With a risky move, Taehyung kissed the beta's forehead before dashing to his horse and galloped away.

Not one rebel moved from their positions, absorbing Taehyung's words to their minds.
--

(3 years, 8 months, 6 nights since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook groaned, sitting up. His head felt heavy, he could feel his veins pulsating against his brain. How long had he been sleeping? The last thing he saw is Taehyung wearing his clothes then leaving the room. Speaking of Taehyung, where is he?

The door cracked open, making Jungkook perk up, hoping it was his mate, only to have his expression cold when he saw the Royal Consort instead of his Queen. Beomgyu entered with a trolley, soup and water on the first level, a basin of water and towel underneath. The consort noticed Jungkook's eyes, staring at him, making him flinch for a bit before calming down.

"Good to know you're awake my king." Beomgyu greeted, bowing swiftly before proceeding in the room, pushing the trolley forward as he did so.
"Where's the queen?" Jungkook mumbled, reaching out for the water, which Beomgyu handed.
"I wish I knew either." Beomgyu muttered, hoping that Jungkook didn't hear but of course, the alpha king heard.
"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed, causing Beomgyu to flinch and whimper. The alpha sent his consort an apologetic gaze but didn't say anything, stressing about where his mate could've gone while he was asleep. "How long have I been asleep?"

Beomgyu bit his lip nervously, eschewing his eyes to the side, not wanting to meet his alpha's piercing gaze. "Two mornings and one night."
"BLOODY HELL!" Jungkook cursed, getting up to punch the wall, making Beomgyu whimper once more as the alpha released enraged pheromones. The alpha king hissed and tried to calm down before facing his shaking consort. "Please tell me Soobin is with him." Jungkook groaned, looking at Beomgyu with pleading eyes.

"About that-"

Loud knocks and cooing noises can be heard from Taehyung's room which caught Jungkook and Beomgyu's attention. Jungkook entered the room and saw a pigeon with a rolled parchment attached to its ankles, trying to get in the glass door of the balcony. The alpha let the pigeon in, catching it immediately and taking the parchment off its ankles before letting it go. The pigeon went in inside an open cage filled with food and water. Beomgyu rushed to Jungkook's side, curious as to what the parchment contains.

Curious, Jungkook unrolled the parchment.

--
A/N: Only one chapter left. What will the revolts do? I don't know either. Oh, what could possibly be in that parchment? OJO

Thank you to everyone reading this! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.8K 29
โAs time passes by we only mess it up even more.โž start: 180408 finish: 180520
365K 14.2K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
92.4K 4.9K 11
โ”โ”โ”โ˜ž ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ...
30.9K 308 9
they switch sometimes fluff and smut are present in this book, discontinued. Started: September 4th, 2020 Ended: June 30th, 2021