OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 33

3.8K 214 41
By NuAnBiHa

After he talks with Singto, he immediately approached his twins. He sat on the bed slowly and he looked at them.

"My angels and my twins, if only I can call you that. Haha, silly me for having a hope like that. Hey twinnies, I hope you will let me play and cuddle with you. Don't worry, it's just for a short time."

"You will not see me anymore after this but that doesn't mean that I will abandoned both of you and your papa. The three of you is still my responsibilities even if I'm divorce with your papa."

"I will take care the three of you from far. Dad-Nopeee..... Uncle loves both of you so much naa." Mew wiped his tears and began to wake up the twinnies.

"Ehemmm..... They don't want to wake up, aren't they?" asked Gulf suddenly making Mew's shocked. He sat down besides Mew.

"Uhhh, I'm on the phone with my friend earlier. I was just about to wake them up. Sorry, Gulf." said Mew apologizing.

"It's okay Mew. You don't need to apologize. Are you talking with Singto? You are crying, right? I can see your red eyes, Mew."

"Y-yes Gulf. He called me regarding the pro-project he told you before. That's my..... That's my happy tears because Singto said our project will be done within a month." said Mew.

"You're not good at lying, dear husband. I heard all of your conversations including what you're talking with our twins." Gulf said in his heart.

"Errr Gulf, can I request to you something?"

"What is it, Mew?" asked Gulf softly.

"Can I play and cuddle with your twins before they sleep? I promised to you I won't let them call me dada or daddy especially Tharn. I promised I will teach them to called me 'uncle' instead of dada or daddy. I really hope that you can consider my request."

"Me? What about me? It's not fair you know if you only want to cuddle with them. Don't you want to cuddle with me too before I sleep?" asked Gulf coldly looking straight into Mew's dreamy eyes.

"Do you realize it or not the question you ask me? You hate me but why do you seem to give me hope? I know I ask you for a month to win back your heart but I don't think I can do that anymore because I can see hatred in your eyes."

"Eyes won't lie Gulf. It is still the same as the first day I ask you to give me a month to win back your heart. Hmmm, let's just drop the subject. We should wake up the twins now." Mew divert his gaze to the twins. He's trying to wake up the twins.

Gulf sighed. He cupped Mew's face. He looked at him with his soft gaze and he kissed him. Mew's eyes widened and he tried to pushed Gulf but Gulf bit his lips and when Mew hissed in pain, Gulf quickly slipped his tongue and deepen the kissed.

After they had their passionate kiss, he rested his forehead on Mew's forehead. "My kiss, is it still the same as before or has it changed?" asked Gulf. Mew nodded.

"It is still the same as before, nothing has changed."

"Then, try to win back my heart. Try as hard as you can to win it back. Who knows, maybe my heart and my love for you are still there and waiting for you to gain it back." said Gulf and he caressed Mew's cheeks. Mew take a looked at Gulf.

"Or..... Or you can pretend to love me as you used to. Yes..... Pretend to love me as you used to and I think it is better that way. Can you do that Gulf?" said Mew and Gulf frowned.

"You ask me to pretend to love you? Do you already fall out of love for me until you ask me to do that? It's okay dear husband, I will show you my love again." said Gulf in his heart and he nodded.

"You nod your head means, you agree. Am I right, Gulf?"

"Yes, I'm agree. So, back to before, right?" Mew nodded even it's hurting him deeply.

"Now for real, you wake up the twins while I'm preparing their clothes, okay husband?" Gulf pecked his lips and he went to the twins wardrobe. Mew was frozed for a few seconds then he wake the twins up.

"Hello Tharn. Hello Type. It's me, your uncle Mew and it's time to get up. Come on angels, wake up now. We're going out with your papa today."

Mew chuckles when he sees Tharn rubbing his eyes while Type was groping the bed, probably looking for his papa. Tharn opened his eyes and he looked at Mew.

"Addy..... Ehekkk..... Addy....." He crawls past Type and he goes to Mew. Mew lifted Tharn and kissed his cheek.

"Shhhh, don't cry little one. Uncle's here. It's uncle, not daddy. You should stop calling me daddy before your papa get mad naa."

Suddenly he felt like something was patting his thigh. He looked down and he was shocked. Apparently it was Type who's patting his thigh.

"Addy....." Type smile.

"Addy....." and he pulled Mew's hand, asking his daddy to lifted him up too.

"Hey another little one. What did you called me? Daddy huh? Nooooo, it's not daddy dear twinnies, it's uncle. U.N.C.L.E., uncle. Say it, un.....cle..... Uncle."

"Addy....." Both said in unison. Then, both of them giggles includes Gulf.

"Just give up dear husband. They knew you're their daddy. Let them called you daddy." said Gulf.

"O-okay. Please don't get mad naa Gulf. It's not me who wanted them to called me daddy as I already addressed myself uncle to them." said Mew.

"Gulf? Who is Gulf?"

"It's you. Owhhh sorry, I forgot. Please don't get mad at me naa love." Gulf smile.

"Do you want to bathe the twins or do you want me to bathe the twins? I think it's good for both of us to bathe the twins and that is a very good choice. You can see how naughty our twins are when they take their shower."

"Our twins? Are you serious?" asked Mew. Gulf nodded.

"Yes husband, our twins. Come on, let's bathe the twins now." Mew lifted Tharn and Gulf lifted Type. Then, all of them went inside the bathroom.

**********

" 'Don't worry about the twins, they have their dada. Don't worry about Gulf, he has his boyfriend and will married him after I signed the divorce paper. Don't worry about my family, I already know they will not accept me because I failed to asked forgiveness from Gulf.' "

" 'And don't worry about me, I just need to go far from all these and I'm sure I will be okay when the time comes. I just wanna go far from people around me and I will be back as the new Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.' "

"What did he mean by that actually? What are you planning to do after the one month period ends? Where do you want to go dear husband? Why do I have a bad instinct?"

" 'I hope you will let me play and cuddle with you. Don't worry, it's just for a short time and you will not see me anymore after this but that doesn't mean I will abandon both of you and your papa.' "

" 'The three of you is still my responsibilities even if I'm divorce with your papa and I will take care the three of you from far.' "

"Do you really want to sign the divorce paper? Do you really want to leave me? Do you really want to leave our twins? Do you really want to leave us?"

"Just where do you want to go, husband? Whatever it is, I'm not going to let your plan happen. I'm not going to let you leave me and our twins." said Gulf in his heart while waiting for their lunch.

Gulf was lost in his thought when Mew called him. "Gulf..... Gulf..... Hey Gulf, are you here?" asked Mew softly.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"You're spacing out. Are you okay, Gulf?" Gulf pouted.

"Gulf? Again? Who is Gulf?" Mew laugh.

"Sorry love, I forgot again. But seriously, you looked tense. What are you thinking about, baby?" Gulf smile, he really missed the word love and baby.

"Nothing love, just thinking about what are we going to buy later. What do you want me to cook or what do you want to eat for lunch and dinner for upcoming weeks?"

"I will eat whatever you cook for me, don't worry about that but what I missed the most is your Pad Kra Pao." Gulf nodded.

"I will cook it for you later."

After having their lunch, they went to the supermarket. Mew followed Gulf from behind together with the twins while Gulf was searching for the groceries. They walk here and there until Mew accidentally bumped into someone.

"Errr, I'm sorry Miss. I'm so sorry. I didn't....." Mew stopped apologizing when he sees the person.

"Phi Mew."

"Love." Both said in unison.

"Long time no see naa Phi Mew. How are you?" asked Love.

"Yuppp, long time no see. I'm fine, Love. How about you?"

"I'm also fine, Phi Mew. Where's Becca? She's here with you, right? I missed her so much. It's been a long time since I last meet her and you. And who is this little cuties? Are they twins, Phi Mew?" asked Love excitedly.

"Woahhh, calm down Love. How am I supposed to answer your question if you keep on asking me non-stop?" Both of them chuckled.

Little did they know, Gulf was watching them in jealousy. Then Gulf immediately went near Mew and he wrapped his arms around Mew's waist.

"I'm searching for you and our twins' here and there and here you are." he looked at Mew and he pouted.

"Sorry baby, I accidentally bumped into Becca's old friend. So Love, let me introduced him." Mew pulled Gulf to stand properly besides him and he sneaked his arms around Gulf's waist.

"He is Gulf, my lovely husband and they are my lovely twins, Tharn and Type."

"H-husband? Are you serious Phi Mew?" asked Love in shocked.

"Yes Love. I'm married and the twins here is my biological sons. I'm blessed to have the one in a million man that can get pregnant." said Mew and he kissed Gulf's forehead.

"Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat. You can called me Phi Gulf or just Gulf like Becca called me. Nice to meet you." Gulf extended his hand to shake with Love but Love pulled him into her embrace.

"Nice to meet you too and thank you for making Phi Mew happy, Phi Gulf. You are much better than the other one and I like you." She pulled herself and she looked at the twins.

"Hi there. Nice to meet you. Phi Mew, I like him better than your arrogant and cheater ex! Since he's one in a million, take a good care of him naa. Phi Gulf, if Phi Mew did something bad to you or he broke your heart, give me a call."

"You can ask Becca for my number. I have to go now and send my regards to Becca. See you next time. Bye Phi Mew. Bye Phi Gulf. Bye Tharn and Type." Both of them looked at her until she disappeared from their eyes.

"Arrogant and cheater ex huh? Is she talking about Goob?" asked Gulf.

"No love, she's not talking about Goob. She's talking about someone that I used to love before I met with Goob and you."

"That's in the past and I have you for now. Are you done with your groceries, love? If yes, let's go and pay." said Mew softly.

"I'm done and I wanna ask you. Have me for now? What do you mean, husband? Mind to share with me?" asked Gulf a lil bit angry.

"Hehe, nothing love. It's not important for you anyway. Just forget about what I said naa. Let's go and pay now. I'm hungry for your Pad Kra Pao." Gulf smirked. He leaned near to Mew's ear and Mew eyes widened when he hear Gulf's word.

"Are you sure you're just hungry for Pad Kra Pao? What about me? You did not hungry for me?" whispered Gulf and he licked Mew's earlobe before he leave Mew with the twins and went to the cashier counter.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
201K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
45.1K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...