One VERY Awkward Morning

By StarFar

Niall's stuck in London by himself becasue of the weather in Ireland. Harry and Zayn are with thier family an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thiry-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Forty-Eight

9.3K 154 23
By StarFar

The has been alot of Drama in the fandom today so I'm going to add to it. Some of you guys have been asking for this for awhile so here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall’s POV*

‘I’m going to pee.’ Harry said offhandedly as he stood up and left the room.

‘Thanks mate, we totally needed to know that.’ Louis yelled after him, but Harry just flipped him the bird, before heading down the hallway to the toilet.

Louis shook his head, chuckling, before moving from the coffee table to the couch next to me.

‘So, what are we going to do now?’ He asked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

‘Well… I can think of something we could do.’ I said seriously.

‘Oh yeah what’s that?’ He asked looking down at me.

I didn’t reply, just stared straight back into his eyes, trying to silently portray my message.

Louis swallowed, obviously having gotten it. ‘Are you sure?’

‘Lou…’ I said warningly.

‘Ok, I know, I’m sorry!’ Louis said defensively. ‘I just wanna make sure I do this right. What we have is too precious to me to screw up.’

I smiled up at him before sitting up and pecking his lips. ‘I know, Lou, its ok but if you’re ready then I am too.’

He nodded in response just as we heard the door to the bathroom open and Harry reappeared.

‘So what are you guys going to doing now?’ He asked as he dropped back into an arm chair.

‘We were going to head back to Niall’s place.’ Louis saved me from having to answer. Knowing me my face would have just gone red and I would have blurted out something awkward and inappropriate.

‘Right… back to Niall’s where there will be no one to witness your sexual exploits.’ Harry said jokingly. ‘Good idea no one wants to hear that.’ Harry’s smirk changed as he took in the look on my face, his eyes going wide. ‘Wait, I’m right aren’t I? That’s actually what you’re going to do. That’s why Niall’s so red!’

He burst into fits of laughter as Louis stood up, pulling me after him.

‘Let’s leave the immature one and his dirty imagination to his own devices, shall we.’ Louis said as he headed for the door towing me behind him.

‘That makes it sound like I’m going to wank off or something,’ Harry called after us ‘which is definitely not something I could do right now, because all I’d be able to think about is my best mate, doing my other best mate, which is not something that I particularly want to think about while wanking. Scrap that, that’s not something I want to think about ever!’

‘Goodbye Harry.’ Louis called over his shoulder ‘We’ll leave you to your sexual fantasies, please don’t feel obliged to tell us about them afterwards.’

Harry’s reply was cut off by the front door closing behind us.

The drive to my house was undertaken in silence, a slightly awkward, tense, nervous, excited silence. When we got there we climbed out of Louis’ car and walked inside. Louis closed the door behind us as I turned to look at him, uncertain about exactly what it was I was meant to do.

Louis looked just as nervous as I felt. ‘Maybe we should go to your room…’

‘Yeah.’ I replied quickly ‘I don’t particularly want to do it on the couch.’

Louis gave a snort of laughter at that as he led the way towards my room, with me trailing behind him again. I have no idea why I closed the door behind us, it’s not like anyone else was there, but somehow it felt right to close the door.

‘Um…’ Louis stood there nervously, ‘do you have lube or something?’

‘Oh yeah!’ I scurried into my ensuite and searched though the draws, finally finding what I was looking for and scampering back into my bedroom.

Louis was now standing awkwardly next to my bed side table, rubbing one of his arms while looking at the floor.

‘Here!’ I shoved the bottle into his hand before dropping my hand back down to my side quickly. ‘Um… I don’t have condoms, I haven’t really needed them considering that you don’t exactly need them when ya just wanking off.’

Louis laughed nervously. ‘Do you want to wait? I could go buy some…’

I shook my head. ‘If you say you don’t have any STI’s then I believe, it’s not like you’re gonna get me pregnant or anything.’ I said speaking a lot faster then normal.

‘Ok well um…’ Louis laughed awkwardly again as he sat the tub on the bedside table. ‘We should probably take our cloths off…’

Lou pulled his t-shirt off over his head before I could respond. I put my hand out to stop him as he went to unbuckle his belt.

I bit my lip nervously. ‘Can I do it?’

Louis looked up at me, making eye contact for the first time since walking into the house. He nodded silently and dropped his hands back to his side as I took a step towards him and began fumbling with his belt. I eventually got it undone after tugging on it for, what felt like, forever. I popped the button and pulled down the zipped of his jeans timidly. Louis was already semi hard, which would have made me laugh hysterically, if I wasn’t so damn nervous.

‘Seriously Lou, this would be so much easier if you didn’t wear such tight jeans.’ I commented absentmindedly as I, quite literally, pealed his trousers off of him.  

Louis didn’t reply and I looked up at him as I squatted down to pull them down. He kicked his shoes and then stood on one leg, and then the other, to let me get them off completely. I looked back down only to realise that I was face to face with Louis’ cloth covered erection. I swallowed, standing up quickly and almost falling over as I took a step back. Louis caught me by my shoulder and held me as I regained my balance. One of his hands moved from my shoulder up to massage my neck gently, as the other slide down my arm to play with my fingers.

‘My turn.’ He whispered as he stepped towards me, lent down and kissed me.

It wasn’t a snog but it was enough to distract me as he undid my chinos. I gasped as he pulled down my pants at the same time and the cool air hit my semi hard cock.  He let all of it drop to the floor and I kicked my legs to get them and my shoes off. I shivered as both his hands moved to my stomach and slowly slid up under my top. He pushed it up and then pulled it off over my head, before stepping back slightly and looking at me. His eyes trailed down over my body, examining every inch of my pale skin before coming to land on my crutch. It wasn’t awkward, having his stare at me like that, I was nervous but there was something thrilling about the fact that it was him and not someone else. Something incredibly intermit about standing naked in front of the boy I loved.

He stepped back towards me and reached out a hand, running it lightly over my dick. I moaned, my head lulling back, as my eyes closed at the sensation. Louis chuckled slightly and his other hand came up to cup my face and make me look up into his incredible blue eyes.

‘I love you.’ He stated simply as he gently rubbed the side of my face adoringly.

‘I love you too.’ I replied smiling at him and feeling comfortable for the first time since we had that conversation on Harry and Louis couch.

‘That’s all I need.’ Louis replied stepping forward again and capturing my lips with his own.

His arms wrapped securely around my waist as I willingly let his tongue into my mouth. I didn’t fight him, I trust him to know what he was doing, I’d had sex before but not recently. The last time having been, of course, that time we got drunk. Exclude that and it had been almost two years since I’d got laid.

He turned me around so I had my back towards the bed before backing me up, until I felt the mattress hint the back of my knees. Our lips disconnected as I sat down and scrambled backwards onto the bed. Louis sat down and then crawled after me.

‘Am I doing you or are you doing me?’ He asked as he knelt, panting slightly, in from of me.

I bit my lip before looking up at him through my eye lashes. ‘I want you to do me… if that’s ok with you. If you want to be on the bottom I can do you… I don’t really mind all that much, but I…’

Louis silenced me by pushing his mouth back onto mine.

I groaned in annoyance as he pulled away all too soon. ‘It’s ok, I’ll do you, but you are going to have to guide me, I’ve never done this before remember.’

I looked at him in confusion for a moment before I realised that he was talking about having sex with a guy and not just having sex in general.

‘It’s exactly the same as when you’re with a girl except you put your dick in a different hole.’ I explained sympathetically.

‘But don’t I have to like, you know, give you a hand job… at the same time or something?’ He asked looking at me with an adorably concerned look on his face.

‘You don’t have to, you can if you want but to be honest it’s been so long since I’ve had sex that I’ll probably be coming within the first ten minutes.’ I replied taking one of his hands. ‘Do what ever you’re comfortable with; we can work up to doing other stuff later. For now let’s just keep it simple. Ok?’

‘Ok,’ Louis replied quietly, ‘I just want our first time together to be perfect.’

‘Lou, it’s going to be perfect because I’m with you, not because you’re some amazing sex god.’ I replied brushing a bit of his hair out of his eyes. ‘It’s going to be perfect because we love each other.’

Louis nodded and gave me one of those gorgeous smiles of his; those smiles that reach his eyes and make the corners of them go all crinkly. ‘Thanks Niall.’

‘For what?’ I asked back confused as to why he was thanking me.

‘For being patient; this has to be kind of frustrating for you, having to talk me though everything.’ Louis replied looking embarrassed but apologetic at the same time.

‘Lou,’ I brought my hand up again, to brush over the side of his face, ‘I don’t mind, I’m just glad and lucky to have you. I’d do anything to make you feel more comfortable, you know that.’

He smiled at me shyly. ‘You’re so perfect.’

I blushed and looked to the side, trying to hide my blush. Normally I would have looked down but then I would have been looking at my own penis which would have just been weird.

‘I’m not perfect.’ I whispered back.

‘Maybe not,’ my head shot up to look at him, slightly hurt that he gave in so easily, but he just smiled at me ‘but you’re perfect for me.’ He bumped his noses against mine before whispering. ‘Lie down beautiful.’

I smiled did as he said, realising for the first time that he really was the love of my life and that this wasn’t going to be just sex to either of us. I adore Louis and he adores me and we were about to perform the ultimate act of commitment, we were going to make love. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys do ya want me to continue this scene or skip it? I need to know what you guys are comfortable with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 16 12
Jasmine and her friend Riley head over to London for the summer. They don't expect what happens to them as reality. Jasmine falls in love with a guy...
1.9K 59 29
Ever wondered how its like to start new? No more annoying ex's or fake girls. Well that's how it is for me, as I move to England on my own. Little di...
395 25 8
Niall and Belle are finally together after all the ups and downs they went through to find each other. Niall on a well deserved break after One Dire...
577 18 12
not your average one direction fanfic :-)