I belong to you.

By the_darkangel_08

COMPLETED A STORY OF A BEAUTY BETWEEN TWO BEASTS. __________________________________________________________... More

About the characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note .
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27
Epilogue
New story update .
sneak peek 😋😉

chapter 23

946 28 2
By the_darkangel_08

Xavier's POV

" Where the hell are you Anaaaa . " I screamed hoping that she could hear it and answer my question .

It's been a day but still we are not able to find anything about her.  I have tried everything possible still I am not able to find her .

F**** . Ana you make me so much worried . Where are you ??

" Xavier try recollect something ,  anything you gave her which will be helpful for us to find her now ? " Sierra asked me giving a worried look. 

For a few minutes my mind went back to some events " Yes there is something which can help . It is the ring , there is a tracker installed in her ring . I did that after the accident . " I said getting up from the couch and James squealed .

" This is enough for me to find Ana . After this it is just a piece of cake for me.  " James said looking at me .

" Do it fast James . " I said and he replied to me just in no time .
" Exactly 30 minutes Xavier. "

I am coming for you Ana .

Ana's POV

What the hell ???
I don't know anything . Where am I ? Who the hell kidnapped me ?

Suddenly the door opened as if answering my question .

There entered a lady . Ohh , I know this face . It is Amelia.  Wow .

" How are you Ana ? " She asked me.  " Ohh it's really very comfortable here you know . " I answered her with sarcasm dripping in my voice .

" You know what , your mouth is the little bitch which drags you into problems . " She said coming closer to me .

" Why did you bring me here ? " I asked her ignoring what she said . Stupid girl , I love my mouth it afterall helps me in my bad situation. 

A slap brought me out from my thoughts . " Shit , why the hell did you do that . It stings just like you . " I said rubbing my cheeks .

" This is for taking Xavier from me.  " She said and just left . Just like that.

Stupid. 

Xavier's POV. 

" Is it done James . It is already half an hour. " I asked really getting irritated. 

" And yes.  It is done Xavier . But .. " he butted there . Okay , I lost my control and started shouting . " What the hell now ? "

" She is in the warehouse present in the outskirts of the city . And the house belongs to your father Xavier.  Yes she is in your father's warehouse. " James said looking at me .

" Look properly James . There might be some mistake . It can't be my father . He can't do this to me . " I said getting more irritated .

I never thought he would stoop so low just to get me married to that bitch. 

" It is confirmed Xavier . It is your father . " James said shutting the laptop .

" What are you going to do Xavier ? It is your father.  " Sierra asked thinking that u would change my mind. 

" Whoever it is Sierra they are not going to be okay after messing up with me.  " I said grabbing my phone. 

" Liam come with me and call some of the bodyguards. " I said taking the car keys. 

Here I come father . You think that I will leave you because you are my father.  But you are wrong. 

Anyone touches what is mine I will ensure that is the last thing you do . And it is the same for you father .

___________________________________________________

Hello everyone . So it was Xavier's father but why should he do this ?
How will Ana react when she knows about this ?

To know keep reading .

And do vote and comment on this chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 23.1K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
15K 460 21
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
277K 2.2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...
534K 21.7K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...