shared mate

By AmandaTraft

Love knows no bounds. Can love heal the scars of the past. Melissa has been though so much in her life, her p... More

My Destiny
My New Life?
Crash Your Party?
Wow Oh God
The Mating Ceremony
Well I've Always Wanted One
Ding Dong
The Truth
How Rebecca ended up in a cage
Road Trip!!!! Part one
sorry not part 2
Part 2 Road Trip!!!
Where am I?
The New Melissa
Mystery POV
The Awaken
The Mateless?
Healing Touch
The Secret Message
Trouble
That Night
dear readers
That Night Continued..
Morning After
Catch up!!
And You Are?
Pleasure Through the Pain
Girls Day
Mall Adventure
dear readers and fans
Mating Luke
Morning After
Who's There?
A Deeper Meaning
Completely Mated
Unmistakable Love
Surprise
The Decision
Where Am I?
In My Corner
Divine Love
To New Beginnings
Bait and Switch
Full Moon
copyright
Reunited
Reunited part 2
Returning to The Beginning
hey all
hey new and old fans
Frozen Time
Tears for Friends
Night at the Hotel
No More Secrets
Welcome Home Melissa
Eating for five
Cravings and Nightmares
Am I Awake?
He Won't Let Me Go
not new chapter

Forever Safe

32.9K 451 48
By AmandaTraft

Unknown POV

I stay hidden in the shadows, looking from the closet, as the woman laying in bed twisting and screaming as if she was in extreme pain. The door flies open with such force that splinters of wood brake off the door and fly. A group of six men and a two girls come running in the room.

They run to the bed where she lays and is tall guy with black hair and purple eyes was shaking the girl trying to wake her, she jumps up with a start.

"Search the room everywhere, I can sense something was here." said the purple eyed guy.

Hearing that I made use of one of my powers and shift to outside, still invisible as not to alarm the guards outside. Glad my powers allow me to mask my scent. I made my way out of the compound and walk to my car down the street. I don't know why he wants me to make that woman have a nightmare like that but he has my brother and ill do anything to get him back safe.

Starting my car I head towards Alex's place he better release my brother, I have done everything that sadistic asshole has wanted. Looking ahead as I drove i sincerely hope doing this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV

I look around, I could just feel something or someone has been in this room. I look at my brothers we all shared the same look we know what did this, but how, how can one even exist when they were all wiped out in the war.

"Travis, you and Cole stay with melissa, Mark you come with me we need to talk to Justin and Adrian, we need to get a hold of the council, some thing is going on." I say, with a concerned look on my face.

I walked over and kissed my peacefully resting mate, on the forehead the motion to Mark who was holding Melissa's hand to follow me.

We walk to Justin's office where, Justin, Adrian and their top protectors sat around including nina, sat on sofas while others stood.

"I believe our problem just got bigger, I have a feeling that whatever was in Melissa's room was a camillion." I say.

"Is that even possible, Luke you of all people know that race was massacred, there where no survivors." Justin says with a concerned look on her face.

"I wouldnt have believed it if i didnt sense it, but my brothers sensed it too not only me." I say.

"I felt its presence, it was in the room when we came in,then it disappeared, or shifted its location like Travis does." Mark says.

"For that to be true then someone from the camilions blood line had to of survived the war." Adrian says.

"I know what I felt and I'm sure my brothers will say the same, there is camilions still alive one we know for sure, not only that but a royal one, and he or she is works for Alexander this situation is getting worse by the minute." Mark replies.

"Ok this is what we are going to do Luke and I are going to meet with the counsel, to everyone else this compound is being put on code red. While I'm gone Adrian your in charge no one leaves or enters this compound unless they live here, they can enter, but under no circumstance is anyone and I do mean anyone aloud to leave this compound until we get back." Justin says in his stern alpha voice.

"Yes, Alpha ill make sure no one leaves this compound until your return." Adrian replies.

"Mark go back and stay with Melissa, keep me updated on how she is when I'm gone, we should only be a couple of hours." I reply not wanted to leave my mate even thou I know, my brothers will protect their mate with their lives.

Reading my thought Mark replies. "Don't worry Luke we won't leave her side two of us will always be there."

With that we head out, on our way making sure everything was on lock down for code red. As we drove out of the compound I sense that this was only the beginning and that things were about to get so much worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

I woke up stretching like a cat after a good, long nap. I turn over and look around confused, Mark was asleep in the big over stuffed arm chair in the corner, and Travis was asleep next to me in bed, his black hair had slightly fallen over one eye while he was asleep. I reach over to move it when his eyes snap open, I get lost in his mesmerizing jade green eyes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I reply.

"Love, you can wake me up anytime you want to." he says flashing me a sexy grin.

I smile and look back to Mark who still is peacefully sleeping in the chair. I look at Travis with a confused look on my face.

"Not that I don't enjoy waking up with hot men in my room, but what are you two doing here." I ask with a smile on my face.

"dont you remember your dream?" Travis asks ignoring my question.

I gave him a weird look but answer, "No but I have honestly never felt so rested."

"Melissa you where screaming bloody murder in your sleep 2 hours ago, your blood pressure and heart rate where so off the charts that if Luke and Cole weren't there you would have died, and you don't ever remember what you were dreaming about?" Travis says with a confused look on his face.

"I was screaming?" I ask shocked.

"You were screaming and flailing around like someone was trying to kill you." Travis replies.

I look down at my hands, twisting my fingers and biting my lip trying to remember what I had been dreaming about, the thought that whatever it had been made me scream, was frightening. The more I thought about the more worried I got, I could feel the tears building in my eyes and spill out the sides of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Babe please don't cry." Travis says grabbing me picking me up and putting me on his lap.

He rocks me back and forth as I let my frustration out, and let my tears fall. We must have sat like that for about a hour, we jump as the door slams open. Mark jumps too the door hitting the wall startling him, he falls off his chair and lands on the floor seeing the look on his face has me busting out laughing.

"Sorry thought I'd check to see if someone needs a bathroom break or something." Cole says with a evil grin.

"You damn liar you knew I was sleeping in the chair, you just wanted to scare the crap our of me." Mark says with a pissed look on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry princess next time I'll knock, wouldn't want princess Marsha to get scared." Cole says.

Watching the play by play me and Travis we are laughing so hard we were crying.

Mark growls and lunges at Cole they went flying backwards and land on the ground. I scream and try to get up but Travis won't let me.

"Travis let me go, or stop them, they will kill each other." I yell.

"They will be fine sweetie, we all fight each other gets our frustration out." Travis says trying to calm me.

After a good 15 minutes of them fighting they get up Cole had a busted lip and a bruise on his face, Mark had a broken nose and black eye. Cole's wounds start healing right away and within 2 minutes were completely gone. Mark turns and glares at him.

"Im pissed that's bull, you heal in minutes and look fine and I look like I had a fight with a wall and it won." Mark says.

"Its because I'm to sexy to stay wounded." Cole says with a cocky grin.

Mark growls, just then Luke and Justin came through the door, Luke looks around and stops on Mark.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asks.

before he could answer Cole replies. " He fell off the chair."

"Where the hell was the chair at the top of a staircase." Justin asks.

Everyone starts laughing, except Mark.

"HaHa guys so fun you know what happened to me." Mark says and points at Cole as he walks to my bathroom so he can get cleaned up.

"All joking aside we need to know what the dream was about." Justin says.

"We can't." Travis says rubbing my back as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Why not?" Luke asks looking at me.

"Because Melissa doesn't remember her dream." Travis answers.

I look around Cole, Mark and Travis all has sad looks on their faces. I look at Justin and Luke as they share a pissed off look.

"That's what we were worried you would say." Justin says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 23
" Skyes, its about us. This is very important to me. Skyes... do you love me?" I pause. Do i? I don't even know because i would have feelings then it...
139 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...
459K 14.2K 17
7th and final in the werewolf series. Alex comes home to visit his family and instead finds his mate in a skinny, scarred, eccentric and slightly c...
2.2K 179 38
On Lauren Brazon's 20th birthday she will ascend and become a powerful witch, she will stop aging, and she will be able to find her other half. But b...