❝𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝗼...

whozmina tarafından

━━━━━𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗌𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄━━━━━ ❛𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂... Daha Fazla

Stepsisters
A Bad Girl
Sweet Jennie
Crazy Ex
Possesive
My Soulmate
True Love
Lini
Lini (2)
A Stalker's Obsession
It Pays To Advertise
It Pays To Advertise (2)
What Mine Is Mine
Math's Like, Hard (2)
Halloween Roulette
Halloween Roulette (2)
Jennie and the Alpha
Jennie and the Alpha (2)
Jennie and the Alpha (3)
Jennie and the Alpha (4)
Daddy Issues
Daddy's Girl
Trouble
Geek Lust
True Love
Guarding Miss Kim
Guarding Miss Kim (2)
Guarding Miss Kim (3)

Math's Like, Hard

30.3K 256 18
whozmina tarafından

Third Person POV

Jennie Kim was ready to start her summer with a bang, not a logarithm. She'd just moved into a gorgeous new house with her best friend and snagged an exciting summer job teaching at a day camp. There was a hot art teacher down the street who'd asked for her number. Things should've been off to a wicked start.

But Jennie, the foolish Dance and Chemistry double major, had to spend three nights a week at Weston-Orwell, Sailor University's math and natural science building. She excelled in a number things: analytical chemistry, modern dance, and making her friend Tori break out of her shell. But math wasn't one of those things, and Jennie needed to understand calculus in order to get her chemistry degree. After barely passing some of the more difficult tests in Physical Chemistry, Jennie's advisor suggested that she take summer tutoring.

The night she had to register, Jennie flopped down on her couch and kicked her feet onto her best friend's lap. "I can't believe I'm spending my Fridays on campus," she moaned. "What kind of messed up world do we live in?"

"I don't see why you're complaining," Nayeon retorted. "Isn't Weston-Orwell the one where they have a 24-hour hot drink bar?"

"Yes and? Why should I care about coffee if I'm not getting it with a hot art teacher?" She whined.

Nayeon, who as far as Jennie knew was woefully single, shrugged. "Call Joohyun if you want to complain. Or Mina. I hear she's back in town."

Jennie sat up. "Nayeon, you're a genius. We should have a girl's night!"

Her lazy housemate sunk further into her seat. "Please don't."

But at that point Nayeon should've known that once Jennie had an idea, she ran with it. Days later, Nayeon and Jennie were joined by Bae Joohyun, who'd gone abroad with Jennie that fall, and Myoui Mina, who's just returned from a semester in England. Mina eagerly agreed, revealing to her friends that she was recovering from a brief love affair with her best friend that ended in a spectacular fashion.

"Did I know he was bisexual? I had a feeling." The tense blonde tightened her ponytail, allowing Jennie to rub her shoulders. "I would have loved a memo before he went off and slept with half of Switzerland, but it's fine."

Nayeon looked up from her pint of mocha fudge ice cream. "Is that an exaggeration?"

"Here," Mina said, handing Nayeon her phone. "Check his Instagram feed."

As the ginger scrolled through the feed, she whistled. "This is why I don't date boys," Nayeon said, giving Mina her phone back. "Too much...everything."

Joohyun snorted.

"What?" Nayeon said. "I'm serious."

"You don't date boys," Joohyun emphasized. "What about men?"

Flushing a shade darker than her ginger hair, Nayeon buried her face into her ice cream pint. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Joohyun."

"Get out of town," Jennie gasped, falling off the couch. "Nayeon! Who the hell are you fucking?"

Nayeon pulled her beanie down over her eyes. "I'm not...it's not a big deal," she huffed. "I have simply found myself in a relationship with an older woman. It's not that uncommon." Nayeon sent a pointed look across the room. "Isn't it?"

Joohyun rolled her eyes. "Yes, fine, I am also sleeping with someone who is much older than me. She's in her mid 30's and wonderful." She threw a fuzzy pillow at Nayeon's face. "And I am fully willing to tell you about how great it is."

"What's her name?" Mina asked.

"Anything but that."

Jennie was still focused on her best friend. "C'mon, Nay, can you tell me something about your mystery woman?" She lay flat out on the ground, batting her eyelashes at Nayeon. "Is she tall? Does she like modern art? What's she do for a living?" Jennie put her hand up and whispered, "Is she packing?"

Groaning, Nayeon hit her head against the table behind her. "Yes, I don't care, she writes, and absolutely."

Jennie gaped, grinning at the other two girls. "Joohyun?"

"Is my partner packing? Moderately," she replied. "But it's more of the experience thing that gets me. She's not an idiot trying to get her life figured out. She's a grown woman who knows how to listen to my needs."

The dancer rolled onto her back, draping her body across the living room floor. "What a dream. A woman who listens."

"They do exist," Mina said, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Just not in college."

Joohyun and Nayeon shared another glance. Jennie caught it, noting the tell-tale twitch of Joohyun's lips. She'd learned from their study abroad program that her twitching indicated Joohyun was hiding something. Jennie was tempted to pry, but trying to get Joohyun or Nayeon to open up was like trying to open a triple locked safe. She let it slide in order to encourage Mina to find another way to occupy her time.

A week passed and Jennie had forgotten about her friends' mysterious affairs. She was quite frustrated about the math tutoring ordeal, not to mention the fact she was missing out on a night at Lesbianaughts, one of Saint Paul's biggest night clubs. Mina decided the best way to get over Mark was to get under someone else.

Instead of playing wingman for Mina, Jennie trudged to Weston-Orwell for her late night tutoring session. She'd decided on dressing like she was going to the club, in case she got out early. Her tight black shorts and thin purple tank top doubled as a precaution for the weather as well. The Minnesota summer was beating down on her at all hours, and though it was nearly eight in the evening, it was ninety degrees outside.

Strutting into the building, Jennie stopped at the hot beverage bar. She poured herself a cup of chamomile tea, sloshing it onto the ground as she danced toward her tutor's office. Jennie was fully aware of how cliché it was that she liked to dance around campus. She couldn't help it. Jennie felt more fluid when she danced. It was much more interesting than marching everywhere.

When there were other people around, she did her best to keep her movements appropriate and casual. But Weston-Orwell was empty at night. As far as Jennie could tell, there was no one else around. No one to watch her as she pirouetted down the hall, stretching her long legs upward and showing off her body.

It is at this point important to note that Jennie Kim was a very smart woman. She wasn't great at math, yes, but that didn't mean she was stupid. She could talk circles around her lab instructors when it came to chemical composition. She spoke four languages—and was learning her fifth. She was well read and could recite Austin and Poe by heart. All of this is important because as smart as she is, Jennie was oblivious. Too oblivious for her own good.

So oblivious that when she showed up five minutes late to her tutoring session, wearing tight shorts and drinking her tea, she didn't realize how her tutor would react. Her tutor who, for the record, was the math professor Jennie often referred to as 'The human embodiment of sandpaper'.

"Miss Kim," Doctor Lalisa Manoban said, glaring as she walked into her office. "Thank you for taking the time out of your day to grace me with your presence."

Jennie downed the rest of her tea. Lalisa was a capital 'A' Asshole with a personality as interesting as the color beige. She was also tall, mysterious, and handsome; she exclusively wore sharp three piece suits that accented her taut, muscled frame. Lalisa's best feature, in Jennie's opinion, were his warm, chocolate brown eyes. They saw straight through her. Under her gaze she could've melted. If she wasn't such an unemotional asshole, maybe she would've.

"I wasn't that late," she replied, dropping the compostable cup in Lalisa's trash can. "And I won't make a habit of it."

"Let's hope so." Lisa looked at her over the brim of her glasses. "I'll cut to the chase, Miss Kim. You can't complete your major unless you improve your understanding of calculus. Frankly, I'm appalled you got this far with such a poor grasp on the subject." Her attention fell to the stack of papers on her desk, already bored with the discussion.

"That's not fair," Jennie replied, sitting down. "My high school had a really bad math program. It's not my fault!"

Lisa scoffed, not glancing up from the reports she'd laid out neatly on her desk. "You mean your high school teachers couldn't do math but had an impeccable natural science program?"

"No, they were bad at that too. I taught myself chemistry." Jennie straightened her back to appear unintimidated. Though it wasn't her intention, she ended up thrusting her chest out so Lisa had a better look down her tight shirt. "And I'm willing to teach myself calculus, too. I got far because I know when to ask for help. And this is me, asking for help." Because she'd been forced to. If it had been anyone other than Lisa, Jennie would've been more forgiving. "Professor Manoban, I know that I can figure this stuff out. I just need someone to give me a hand."

"Give you a hand?" Lisa repeated. "You're clearly going to need more than just a hand. Your grades are a nightmare."

That was it. Jennie stood up, slamming her hands down on the desk and ruffling her papers. "Now that's just unkind!" She snapped. "I'm not a fucking idiot, Lisa!"

Lalisa looked up. "Please refrain from using such language, Miss Kim. And I'm not calling you an idiot. I'm just concerned this is going to take a while." She examined her, frowning as she focused on her appearance. "You are aware that this is going to require work, don't you?"

Jennie stared at her desk as she repeated her words. "What does that—"

"I mean you can't come in here dressed provocatively and expect me to look the other way, Jennie." Lisa kept her hard gaze locked on her pursed lips. "Flaunting your body throughout the building is not going to get you anywhere."

Her jaw dropped. "I'm sorry, what?" Jennie sank down into her seat, tilting her head to the side. "Do you really think that I'm trying to..." She didn't even know how to finish her sentence. The nerve of that woman! What kind of idiot did she think she was?

"Your clothing, Miss Kim."

"It's ninety degrees outside!" She argued. "What, did you expect me to come to this stuffy building in jeans and a chunky-knit sweater?"

"Well..." Lalisa scratched the back of her neck. "I suppose that would be foolish, wouldn't it."

"Yeah, no shit." Jennie crossed her arms. "You should be ashamed, you know that? I come here because math's like, hard, and all you can do is judge me for my clothing."

Her tormentor's façade slipped into a cracked frown. Lisa sighed, slouching in her armchair and shrugging off her jacket. "Then I owe you an apology," she murmured. "I'm sorry, Jennie. You would not believe the day that I'm having. Not that that's an excuse for treating you poorly." She met her eyes, her sad gaze showing the first sign of emotion she'd ever seen from her. "I really can't tell you how many times young students have tried to pull the wool over my eyes. And how common it is at this school. I'm—" she paused, mulling over her next words. Finally, Lisa held up the papers in front of her. "I'm already dealing with one department scandal."

Jennie leaned forward, reading the title to herself. "Kim admits to sleeping with four students in exchange for good grades during her time at Sailor," she murmured. "Kim as in Kim Namjoon, from Statistics?" Manoban nodded slowly. "Holy shit."

"There's an unfortunate number of faculty members who are willing to trade sexual favors for good grades." She set the papers to the side. "But you didn't hear that from me, all right?" Lisa offered her a small smile. "I really am sorry I was so brash, Jennie. There's a lot going on in the department, and the last thing I needed was another beautiful young woman flaunting her assets for a passing grade."

"No, just a beautiful young woman who wants to learn vector calculus," she muttered.

Lisa chuckled, her warm laugh shocking Jennie. Students rarely witnessed this wide of an emotional range from the stoic mathematician. She looked at her over the brim of her glasses, examining her face with a soft smile. "That is indeed what I'm getting, isn't it?"

Jennie froze.

In an instant, Lalisa's expression dropped. "Miss Kim, I didn't mean to offend you again."

"No, no, it's fine," Jennie said, flustered. "I set you up for it I guess." She tried to write off the blush dusting her cheeks. Though still offended by Lisa's accusation, Jennie couldn't shake the fact she'd called her beautiful. Indirectly. It wasn't like she didn't know she looked good. She didn't need anyone to tell her she was hot. Not even a very, very attractive older woman who could hand Jennie her ass in advanced mathematics.

As Lisa mulled over her words, Jennie remembered what Joohyun and Nayeon said about sleeping with an older woman. An experienced, skilled, handsome older woman. And so Jennie examined Lisa, sizing her up for her own devices.

"Miss Kim," Lalisa said, noticing she'd fallen into a lull. "Are you still with me?"

Jennie licked her lips, planting her hands on the desk. "Can you give me the first week's work packet?"

She considered her request. "Do you not want me to go over the first lesson?"

"No, I'll just take your notes," she replied. Remain calm, Jennie thought to herself. She wanted to appear aloof and not desperate. Definitely not desperate.

The professor began rifling through her papers in silence. "I'm truly sorry if I've offended you, Miss Kim. If you want to request another tutor, I can pull some strings and get you someone your age."

"Don't do that." Her response was too fast. Now she did sound desperate. "I just want to prove to you that I can do this on my own."

She straightened her back. "Well. I can appreciate the initiative." Lisa handed Jennie the papers. "Does that mean you're going to leave now?"

Jennie's plan was formulating in her head as she went along. Standing up, she faked tripping and threw her papers onto the ground. "Oops." Jennie bent over at the waist, taking her sweet time picking the worksheets up.

She could hear her sigh. "Is there a reason this is taking a while?" Lisa asked.

"I'm making sure it's all in order." Jennie bunched the papers under her chest, bringing attention to her full tits.

Now that Jennie appeared to be done with her, Lisa's attention had switched back to her work. "So are you leaving or not?" She asked, tapping her pen against her desk.

Jennie's shoulders slouched. Nothing was working. And for Jennie, when nothing went her way, the only option she had left was to blurt everything out. "Doctor Manoban, what if I wanted to have sex with you?"

Lalisa Manoban looked at Jennie over the rim of her glasses. "I'm sorry Miss Kim. What was that?"

At least she wasn't outraged. "I want to learn calculus. On my own. And if you help me that's just fine. But I would never try to exchange sex for good grades." Jennie let the papers fall to the ground. "You're also, like, really hot? Aggressively hot. And someone recently told me that older women fuck better."

She stood, staring her down. "Older women fuck better," Manoban repeated. "First you tell me you're not trying to seduce me for grades, and now you're claiming that you want to sleep with me. Just not for a grade. Correct?" Jennie nodded, her dark eyes widening as she approached her. "Because, and I quote, older women fuck better?"

Jennie swallowed. "Yeah," she managed to squeak out. "Because like, you're really attractive, and none of the guys on campus can cut it, and I mean me an' all of my friends are bisexual so I could really experiment if I wanted to—"

Lalisa grabbed her chin, shutting her up. Her cool lips were a warm welcome to the dancer, who'd been overheating outside. They were softer than she'd expected. Jennie licked them, savoring the taste of cold, bitter coffee on her lips. Manoban groaned, opening her mouth further and sliding her tongue across her lower lip. She slid her hand underneath her shirt, gasping a little as she discovered Lisa's sculpted abdomen. In response, Manoban wrapped her left hand in her hair, tightening it and pulling her closer to her body.

"Jennie," she murmured against her mouth, "do you really think I'm hot?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," she said, shivering.

She crashed back into her, forcing her back into the shelf behind her. Lisa overwhelmed her senses. Her strong cologne collided with the acidic coffee on her breath. Her smooth hands caressed every inch of her bare skin. With the hand in her hair, Lisa tilted her head back and moved to her neck. She trailed kisses down her body, savoring the salty remnants of sweat from her time outside.

In an attempt to take control, Jennie used the hand on her chest as leverage and pushed her away from her. Fire flashed through Lisa's eyes. She raked her predatory gaze over her body, watching intently as Jennie began to sway her hips from side to side. Dancing to an imaginary song, Jennie spun on her heels and performed what some might recognize as a modified gran-plie. Jennie kept a perfect form as she quickly squatted down. She stood back up, slowly, giving Lisa a better look at her tight ass. Unlike her first try, she had her utmost attention. Jennie grabbed Lisa's necktie and strutted in a half circle. Her eyes followed her as she turned her body to face her.

Jennie stood over her long forgotten tutoring packet in the middle of the room. She dropped Lisa's tie to take up fourth position. The hand at her hip toyed with the bottom of her tank top. In a swift pirouette, Jennie pulled her shirt up and tossed it off, before finishing with her hands in fifth position. The quick removal left her perky tits exposed to her older professor. Though by no means as large as Nayeon, Jennie's breasts were still a thing of beauty. They were soft and round, big enough for Lisa to grab them and fill an entire hand.

She stepped forward, wedging a knee in between her legs and trapping her against her desk. Without a word, Lisa leaned down and licked from her collarbone to her left nipple. Jennie's heartbeat quickened as she circled the bud. She toyed with her right breast, grinning against her skin as she squirmed in her hold. Her teeth grazed her nipple, sending an electric jolt through her body.

Lisa's attack was twofold; while she sucked on her perfect tits, her hand slid down her stomach and unbuttoned her shorts. In the same motion she yanked both her shorts and her underwear down her body. Lisa cupped her ass cheeks, squeezing the dancer's sculpted butt before biting down on her right breast.

Suddenly, she moved, kissing around the curves of each breast. Jennie ran a hand through Lisa's hair and pushed her mouth back towards her tits. Manoban removed her hands from her ass and, before she could react, grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her.

Jennie pouted. "You're gonna kill me," she panted. "Lisa—"

"Professor Manoban," she corrected, looking her dead in the eye. The imposing math instructor pulled away, momentarily letting go of her as she loosened her neck tie. Jennie had enough experience with kink culture to know what was about to happen next. Lisa kept her knee between her legs, immobilizing her while she worked. "Hands, Jennie."

On instinct, she thrust them out in front of her. With a steady hand he wrapped her silk tie around her wrists, binding them together. Satisfied, she spread a hand out on her stomach and gave Jennie a gentle push backward.

"Open these legs of yours," Lisa commanded, tracing a circle around her naval. She opened them slowly, revealing her trimmed cunt to the cool office air. Lisa fell to her knees, running her hands down the length of her long, toned legs. "Impressive form," she murmured, caressing Jennie's firm thighs. Setting her hand on her knees, Lisa pulled her further apart. She massaged her muscles as she kissed a line from her inner thigh to her cunt.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...