Beyblade burst shalt one shots

By -Wolfiewolf8-

(Requests open) Yes, this is a one shot book of Beyblade burst. But in this book I only make one shot of thos... More

You steal my heart.💖 (Thief Red eye x Police officer Val)
I'll be your maid 💞💝~ (Shu x maid Val)
I'll protect you ☘♥♦(Yandere Shu x Valt)
You steal my heart💖 (Theif Shu x fem! Val) {part 2}
My slave.~ 🔗✨💕 (Bully Shu x Bullied Valt)
Beauty👑 and the beasts 😈 (Free x fem!shu x Lui)
Cheerleader! (Delta x Drum)//Lemon🍋//
Isn't it love? 🔥❤💙 (Spryzen x Valkyrie)
Unknown side!~ 💗💖 (Fubuki x Baby! Aiga)
Isn't it love? 🔥❤💙 (Spryzen x Valkyrie) {Part-2}
Body swap!!~ (Shu x Fem!Val) //Lemon🍋// 190 follower special
♥ Dominant ♥ (king!Red eye x Slave! Val)// Lemon🍋//
Sweet dreams~ 😴✨ (Lui x Sick!Shu)
You stole my heart💖 (Theif Red eye x officer val) part-3
🌹🥀Forever bind to one another🥀🌹 (Work Alcoholic Shu x Heartbroken Valt)
Beauty👑 and the beasts😈 (Free x Fem!shu x Lui)// Lemon🍋//
Is it a love portion? 🔮💖🕯 (Vampire Shu x sorcerer Valt)

Hentai~ ❤🖤💙 (Shu x Valt)

4.4K 67 164
By -Wolfiewolf8-

(Warning: Get some tissue for your nosebleed because this chapter contain lemon. If you don't like it don't read it. But if you like lemon then please enjoy.~)

Valt were going back to his home groceries store.

Eggs, milk, sugar, honey. Yeah, I think I bought everything." Valt check his list and walk his way to home.

"Huh...!? A CD store..?" Valt stoped because he see a CD store. He decides to check that CD store out.

"Good afternoon, Sir." A lady greeted Valt as he enter in shop. He nod and greeted her back.

"Hm.... Wow, they have so many CDs." Valt look around and see some anime CDs.

"I want to buy that anime CDs." Valt muttered to himself and hold some CDs and check their prize.

"Huh...!?" Then Valt see some different kind of CD and he hold it.

"Hentai...? What's Hentai..!?" Valt think and see its cover.

"Its says it's 18+" Valt muttered to himself again.

"I'll buy it.~" Valt said and go to cash counter.

"I want to but it.~" Valt said and give CD to that lady on cash counter.

"Okay, Sir." That lady in cash counter take CD from Valt and pack it.

"Done." She done packing CD and give it to Valt.

"Thank you and here is you money.~" Valt said and give money to that lady.

"Have a nice day, Sir. And please watch it when you're all alone." That lady said and giggles.

"Huh...!? Okay." Valt confused and leave the store.

"Why did she said that...!?" Valt think and walk up to his home.

"I'm home.~" Valt said and enter in his house but no one reply. He enter in kitchen and put the bag of groceries aside.

"Mom...!!! Nika...!!! Toko...!!!" Valt call them but still no one rely.

"I gusse they're not home." Valt said get juice form fridge. He walk up to living room and sit on cough.

"Hm.....I'm bored." Valt said and take a sip from his drink. Then he get a idea. He walk to kitchen and get that groceries bag. He take out that CD he buy early.

"That lady say to watch it when I'm all alone. So, this is perfect time." Valt take out that CD and put it on T.V. He was just going to turn the T.V on but suddenly someone knock the door.

*knock* *knock*

"Huh...!? Coming..!!" Valt said as he put the remote down. He walk up to door and open it and see Shu.

"Hey, Valt." Shu said and holding a bag.

"Hey, Shu. What are you holding?" Valt smile and point at bag that Shu's holding.

"It's my notebooks, Valt. We promise to do homework together." Shu said and sweat drop with a smiling face.

"Ooohhhhh...~ I remember it now." Valt put his hand on his chin and remember it.

"See you forget everything. I'm sure that someday you'll forget me too." Shu said and tease.

"Pfft----that's impossible. I can forget myself but you're the one l'll never forget." Valt said as Shu enter in his house.

"Where is Mrs. Aoi, Toko and Nika...?" Shu asked and raise his eyebrows.

"Oh...I don't know. Maybe she's at her friend's house." Valt said and tale Shu to living room.

"Oh, what were you doing by the way..?" Shu asked and sit on couch.

"I'm going to watch a CD but now you're here. So let watch it together." Valt exclaimed happily.

"Sure, Valty.~" Shu smile at Valt.

"I'll go get something to drink." Valt run to kitchen to get some drinks.

"Hm...~" Shu smile softly at him and then turn the T.V on.

"I wonder what type of movie he were watching..?" Shu think and watch the T.V.

"Huh....!?" Shu look confused when he see the actress start taking off her clothes.

"Huh...!? What the hell...?" Shu were super confused and see the actress go to a male and start doing stuffs.

"Hmm.....!?!?!?" Shu blushing madly And turn the T.V off.

"*pant* *pant* What the *pant* heck, Valt *pant*were watching." Shu panting and his face is completely red and heart is racing faster as it could.

"Here is our drink Shu.~" Valt enter in the living room and sit next to Shu.

"Hm.....Valt..?" Shu blush and look at Valt.

"Yes, Shu.~" Valt said and give him a innocent look.

"Hm....!? What were you watching..!?" Shu asked and blush with a mad face.

"Um....A CD. That I just bought some minutes ago." Valt said and confused.

"Do you know what type of CD you bought...!?" Shu asked and make a face.

"Hm....Hentai maybe." Valt said and look clueless.

"Do you know what is hentai...!?" Shu asked and blush more.

"No...but I want to know it. so I bought it..!?" Valt said happily again. Being a innocent boy.

"No..!!! Valt..!!! This is an adult stuff..!!" Shu yelled and don't want to break Valt's innocetness.

"What...!? Why..!? Do you know its meaning..?" Valt asked and still confused and clueless.

"Yes...and it's a bad thing. So I won't tell you it's meaning..!!!" Shu said and cross his arms.

"But I wanna know..!?" Valt pout like a child.

"No means no." Shu said and he is very serious right now.

"Okay. Then I find it out by myself." Valt snap the remote out of Shu's hand and take running.

"Valt...!!! No..!!!" Shu yelled and start chasing him.

"You never take me alive Shu..!!" Valt running faster.

"Yes, I can..!!" Shu run more fast but accidentally trip and fall on Val.

"Aahhh...!?!?" Valt yelled in pain but he fall in ground with Shu.

"Aah....." Shu look down and blushing madly. They're awkward position and their lips were touching each other.

"Hm...!?~" Valt look at Shu and blushung madly.

"I'm really sorry Valt...!!" Shu blush and get up.

"No...I-It's okay...it's my fault too." Valt apologize shyly and not looking at Shu.

"*sigh* Please give me that remote." Shu hold his hand out and want remote from Valt.

"No...!!!" Valt yelled and turn the T.V on.

"Valt...!?!?" Shu blush and cover his eyes with his hand.

"Hm.....!?!?" Valt look confused at first bit then he blush we he see a actress taking off her clothes and making out with a guy.

"Aahhh....!?!? WHAT IS IT..!?!? TURN IT OFF.!!! TURN IT OFF..!!!" Valt blushing madly and turn the T.V off.

"......" Shu look at him with a 'I told you so' face.

"........." Valt look at Shu with a nervous blushing face.

"Valt...?" Shu looking at Valt's beautiful brown eyes.

"Shu...?" Valt looking at his hot red eyes. He slowly more close and close his eyes and Shu did the same. They kiss each other on lips. Then Shu start kissing hungrily and passionately.

"Aah...!?~ mgh...!?~" Valt blush and moan through the kiss. That Shu chance to slide his tongue on Valt's mouth and licking every corner of Valt's mouth.

"Aahh...!?~ ngh...?~" Valt moans. Shu broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva.
Valt look at him with his beautiful eyes. Shu carry him bridal style.

"Aah...!? Shu...!?" Valt startled and blush.

"You wanna know the meaning of hentai, huh...?" Shu said seductively and take Valt to his own room and locked the door behind. He pinned Valt on bed and cups his cheeks.

"Hm...!?~" Valt give him a innocent look. Shu kiss him cheek as Valt pout.

"You'll enjoy this.~" Shu said seductively and learn down. Valt can feel Shu's hot breaths on his neck and shivers. Shu start licking and biting his neck.

"Aah..!?~ aah..!~" Valt moans softly. Shu made some hickeys on Valt's neck. Then Shy start licking and nibbling Valt's earlobe.

"Hm...!?~" Valt pout and blushing madly. Shu put his hand on Valt's hoodie and start rubbing and pitching his nipple.

"Aahh...!?~ aah...!?~" Valt moan a little loudly and close his eyes. Shu take off his tie and use it as a blindfold and cover Valt's eyes.

"Hm...!?~ S-Shu...!?~" Valt said and can't see anything. Shu take off his Valt's vest and hoodie. Valt blush more and try to cover his body but Shu uncover him and lick his chest.

"Ahhh....!?~ aahh...!?~" Valt moans more loudly and feeling sensitive. Shu start sucking and biting his right nipple and rubbing left one.

"*pant* S-Shu..!?~ pant* Aahh...!?~ ngh...!?~" Valt panting and saliva drool from his mouth. Shu take off his own vest and shirt and then start taking off Valt's pant.

"Aahh...!?~" Valt blush and feel that someone take of his pant.

"you're wet.~" Shu said and rubbing tip of Valt's cock. He feels that Valt's boxer is wet.

"Um....!?" Valt was too weak and don't know what to do expect moaning, blushing and panting. Shu take off his boxer and start licking tip of his cock.

"Aahhh...!?~ S-Shu...!?~" Valt moan loudly as he drool more and his head were spinning. He can't think straight anymore. Then Shu start sucking faster and harder and bobbing his head up and down.

"Aahhhh...!?~ S-Shu....!?!? I'm g-gonna...!?!?~" Valt moan and came into Shu's mouth. Shu swallow Valt's cum and uncover Valt's eyes.

"Shu...?~" Valt look at Shu with his weak and beautiful eyes. Shu look at him and kiss him on lips as Valt kiss back. Then Shu take off his pant and boxer. Valt blush and feeling like he going to have nosebleed.

"Suck it, Valty.~" Shu said seductively and put his boner on Valt's mouth. Valt kitty lick Shu's boner and start sucking it.

"Ahh...~ ah..~" Shu moan softly as Valt suck his boner. Valt start sucking it a little faster.

"Ngh...~ Good boy.~" Shu moan and stroke Valt's hair. Then Shu came into Valt's mouth. Shu take out him boner from Valt's mouth.

"Swallow it.~" Shu said seductively and Valt swallow it. Shu lick his lips to clean extra cum.

"Hmm..!?~" Valt blush and pout making an innocent face. Shu start biting his shoulder blade.

"Ready..?~" Shu asked and lift up Valt's legs.

"Ready...!? For what..!?~" Valt asked innocently.

"For this..~" ShU said and went into Valt.

"Aaahh...!?~ aaahhh..!?~" Valt moans were very loud and drool more. Shu start thrusting faster and faster.

"Aaahhhh....!?~ Shu...!?~ aaahhh...!?~" Valt moan and can't think straight.

"Say my name Valt.~" Shu said and still thrusting harder and faster.

"Shu...!!!~ aahhh...!!~ Shu..!?!?~" Valt said Shu's name and then Shu came into Valt.

"Aah...!?~ aah..!?~" Valt moan and feel hot liquid inside him. Shu get out from Valt and kiss him on lips again.

"Aah....~ mhh...~" Valt kiss back and melt into kiss.

"I love you Valt.~" Shu said as he broke the kiss a little.

"I...I love you too Shu.~" Valt said and make a cute and weak face. Shu get a blanket and cover themselves.

"Valt you need some rest.~" Shu and kiss Valt forehead.

"Okay. Love you, Shu.~" Valt said and hug Shu as cuddle him.

"Love you too, my blueberry.~" Shu said and cuddle back as he hold Valt closer. They both sleep peacefully together in each other warm embrace.

So ... Here is a lemon. I hope you enjoy it. Next update will be (Shu x maid Val) but not lemon and some people ask me that did I make part 2 of (thief Red eye x police Val) so yes, I'll make it's part 2. See ya guys later.~ 💖💘❤💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 98 16
BEHOLD! BEYBLADE LEMONS! Yeh, js a smutty book for all us horny die hard fans. I do take requests and I hope u like it! :)
7.4K 386 64
The title says it all! This is my first Beyblade oneshot-ish and scenario book. I'm open to any requests. I mostly do boyxboy but I will do boyxgirl...
30.5K 1.6K 75
"愛してる、(y/n)." ▪︎The requests (closed) ▪︎No request of OC characters because this book only x readers. ▪︎This story was a fanfiction and many AU (Alte...
34.6K 1.5K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...