MR. CEO (PJM)...

By jenminimagine

He's cold... He's harsh... He's intimidating... because of me. He turned into that cold-hearted CEO. I'm sorr... More

Prologue
MR. CEO 1
Author's Note
MR. CEO 2
MR. CEO 3
MR. CEO 4
MR. CEO 5
MR. CEO 6
MR. CEO 7
MR. CEO 8
MR. CEO 9
One Shot
MR. CEO 10
MR. CEO 11
MR. CEO 12
MR. CEO 13
MR. CEO 14
MR. CEO 15
MR. CEO 16
MR. CEO 17
MR. CEO 18
MR. CEO 19
MR. CEO 20
MR. CEO 21
MR. CEO 22
MR. CEO 23
MR. CEO 24
MR. CEO 25
MR. CEO 26
MR. CEO 27
MR. CEO 28
MR. CEO 29
MR. CEO 30
MR. CEO 31
MR. CEO 32
MR. CEO 33
MR. CEO 34
STORIES
MR. CEO 35
MR. CEO 36
MR. CEO 37
MR. CEO 38
MR. CEO 39
MR. CEO 40
Epilogue
Appreciation Note

MR. CEO 41

4.7K 158 184
By jenminimagine

"It's been months."

He stood there in front of the tombstone with a basket of flowers on his grasps. The cold breeze of air hit his whole body making him shiver a bit.

He slowly sat on the grass after he placed the flower beside the tombstone. He stared as he felt his chest slowly tighten.

"It's been months since you left us, you left me. I did not even realize, time flies so fast. I don't want to believe that you're gone, I don't want it to register in my mind because you are still alive in my heart and mind."

He spoke, gloominess was visible in his voice as tears fell again. He thought his tears are all gone because of crying every day, he thought wrong because he was shedding tears again.

"I'm sorry, I know I promised I won't cry again but I can't help it."

He let out a dry chuckle and wiped the fallen tears.

He fixed the tomb, he removed the leaves that had fallen from the grave. Then he wiped it thoroughly because he could not see the word 'Kim' very well. He wasn't able to visit for a week. Fortunately, he was able to bring a swab, he didn't want to see it dirty.

"Christmas is coming by the way."

He stated after he cleaned the tomb, he let out a small smile even when his heart feel so heavy. He looked at the sky.

"It feels so empty without you..."

He closed his eyes as soon as he felt that his eyes sting.

"Everyone was still mourning and weeping, can't believe that you're actually gone... I can't believe it..."

He choked on the air as he place a hand on the tomb, feeling the heat radiating from the sun.

"I blame myself for this, if only I had saved you..."

Tears fell again as licked his dried lips. His pink hair danced to the air. His eyes stared at it gloomily.

"But I'm sure that you're safe now, away from this cruel world... I'm glad."

He hung his head low and burst out crying like a child.

He now doesn't care if anyone will see him in this vulnerable state. He just wants to let it all out.

He blames himself.

What if he moved faster and fired the gun in that old hag in the first place? Will everything end up good?

Will you stay alive?

"Don't worry, we're moving forward...I'm moving forward but that doesn't mean that I will forget you... Never."

He chokes on his tears and just cries there. He just want to lessen the heavy feeling on his chest that he thought was gone.

He thought that he finally moved on but every time he will think about their memories, he can't help but let his tears fall. It's the only way to lessen the pain.

"I'm sorry if I was harsh with you before... If only I know that that was the last time I will see you then I could've hugged you..."

"...I could've said sorry..."

"Do you hate? Are you mad at me? Do you blame me for your death?"

He asked while looking up in the sky. Then he felt the cold air blow again as if hugging him. He felt the comfort so he was forced to smile.

"You're too good, I bet angels are partying to have you up there..."

He let out a chuckle, heaved a deep sighed, and used his sleeves to wipe his tears before standing up. He smiled sadly but at least he manage to smile.

"I wanted to stay a little longer but I need to go now..."

He put his hands on his pockets and look down at the tombstone.

"I will come back, I promise..."

He closed his eyes for a moment and let the wind hug him, he felt like he was being hugged.

"Till we meet again, buddy."

He wiped the last tear that fell and turned his heels to leave. He felt much better now.

In the loving memory of
Kim Taehyung
1995-2020

-

"Not too fast!"

Their body froze when they heard that and slowly turned their head. The man was laying there while pointing his gun and grinning sadistically, blood flowing from his lips.

Jimin was about to reach for his gun but it was too late when the man fired the gun.

Everything happened so fast.

Her lips parted open in shock as her hold on him loosened and she eventually fall on her knees.

"NO!"

Her eyes widened as she stared at the man in front who was spitting blood. Jimin on the other hand quickly reached for the gun and fired it three times at the old man, one on his head and two on his chest. He didn't stop there and punched the man continuously while yelling.

Her whole body grew cold as she continued to shiver and shed tears. Shocked and fear was written on her face.

When she regained consciousness, she quickly crawled closer to Taehyung and laid him on her thigh. She put her hands on his chest where the blood is flowing continuously.

"H-hey Tae... Y-you'll be okay...we're gonna bring you to the hospital..."

He tried to open his eyes to stare back at her glassy one as he gently caress her cheeks. He smiled painfully as he groaned due to the pain and he was losing his energy. He finds it hard to breathe.

"I-I w-wouldn't m-make it..."

He whispered but she just shushed him. And caress his head while crying uncontrollably.

"You can! Stay awake, okay?"

She's panicking as she watched Taehyung's breath uneven, blood oozing out from his chest and mouth.

"Taehyung! Don't close your eyes! Damn it!"

Jimin yelled as soon as he come closer, he tried to carry Taehyung on his back as he can already hear the cops downstairs but Taehyung pushed him slightly.

"I won't make it."

He spoke again and little by little he's losing consciousness and he could no longer bear the pain, he also felt how his heartbeat is slowly stopping.

He gave the two a reassuring smile.

"Thank you and I love you-"

He wasn't able to finish as his breath couldn't make it. His eyes slowly closed.

"No!"

Jennie cried while shaking his shoulders, she tried to feel his heartbeat but she can't feel any. Jimin just sat there, staring at his cousin's lifeless body. He felt numb.

He can't hear anything and just trying to register what happened. The next thing he knew is they were inside an ambulance while he was still staring at Taehyung who look so pale and not breathing anymore.

"W-why is this happening, Jimin?"

He heard Jennie ask beside him while holding his hand tightly as he felt the coldness of hers, he can hear her sobs and cry. He just stayed silent because he, himself doesn't also know why this is happening.

Why Taehyung?

-

Once he opened the door, a deafening silence greeted him as his eyes landed on the woman sitting on the chair while staring outside the window.

He slowly traded towards her and once he got closer, he sat beside her and gently wrapped his hand around her waist.

She turned her head towards him and gave a small smile. He smiles in return.

"You're phasing out again."

He mumbled as he peck her forehead before staring outside, following her gaze.

"Where did you go?"

She asked and returned her gaze at him, he stayed silent for a moment.

"Somewhere." He spoke without glancing at her.

"You visited him."

She stated and raised her hand to caress his cheek. He looked at her a bit surprised, not knowing how did she know?

She chuckled at his reaction.

"Your puffy eyes just betrayed you."

He slowly smile and pulled her closer. She laid her head on his chest while he was gently caressing her exposed waist with his thumb.

"I'm sorry..."

He heard her mumble making him sigh and plant a long kiss on the top of her head.

"I told you didn't I? Stop blaming yourself."

He spoke firmly as she just stayed silent. At the same time, he wanted to smack himself for saying that, how ironic, he's telling her not to blame herself but he also blames himself.

They were silent for a couple of minutes before he heard her restrained sobs. He furrowed his eyebrows removed his arms around her and used them to make her face him.

She covered her face with her palms and sobbed, her shoulders moving up and down as her sobs gets louder. His eyes soften.

He held her wrist to make her stop covering her face. She tried to resist but it was nonsense when he used a little force.

"You know I hate it when you cry, Jen."

He told her, he then reached for her jaw to make her look at him as she was avoiding his gaze. She stared back with her teary eyes.

"I can't help it..." She said between her sobs. She tried to wipe her fallen tears with her palms.

"Come here, baby."

He said in a gentle voice before making her sit between his thighs. He hugged her from behind and left some soft kisses on her shoulders.

She felt her stomach do some summersaults with his intimate action. She stopped sobbing in an instant when she felt his kisses. She stiffened.

"What are you doing?"

She asked him when he snuggles to her and started smelling and kissing her neck.

"Why are you so irresistible?"

He asked her while getting lost in her skin, he can't seem to stop himself from kissing her.

She just chuckled and turned her head and held his cheeks and gave a peck on his lips repeatedly. She smiled sweetly after and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

He took hold of her wrist and pulled her making her fall back on his lap. She can't just leave him after that.

"I'm going to cook."

She chuckled when he hugged her waist and press his head on her chest. She rested her chin on the top of his head.

"No... Don't leave."

She almost rolled her eyes when she heard him whine. What a baby.

"I won't leave dumb ass, I'm just going to cook. By the way, aren't you going to work?"

She asked him as she noticed that he was already late yet he was still not getting ready.

He removed his head from her chest and look at her. He shakes his head lightly as Jennie leaned to peck his pouty lips.

"I'm taking a day off since my secretary is not going."

She tried to remove his hold but he didn't even budge.

"Come on... I told you I'll start next week and you can't have a day-off for a week."

She reminded him and smack his head lightly.

"I know, my day-off is just for today."

He mumbled as he started to snuggle on her neck again but even before he could mark her, she quickly covered his mouth.

"Nah uh... I need to cook."

She shakes her head and pursed her lips. He frowned.

"Come on, Jen, I'm not hungry." He whined as his hold slowly loosen because of her glare.

"But I am." She said and stop in front of him to pat his head. She smiled sweetly

"We can eat something else-"

"Later."

She winked at him before leaning down and kissing his lips one last time before heading to the kitchen, leaving a fluttered Jimin.

He just smirked and shakes his head lightly before deciding to head upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes.

And yes, Jennie is living with him. It's his decision, he wanted her to be close to him. Jennie even insisted that she can just rent an apartment but he didn't agree at all, he decline all her please and leave no room for argument so Jennie won't have any choice but to agree.

After everything happened, he wanted to keep her close to him, he wanted her just always in his sight and just beside him because we don't know what can happen when he's not around. And even the evil reincarnate was now in hell, there are still some bad people around.

He can't risk it.

Ans also, Jennie already agreed to be his secretary, again. He didn't force her though, it's just that one day one of his employees called and Jennie was the one to answer. His employee told Jennie how he wasn't hiring a new secretary and as soon as she heard this she confront him.

She asked him why didn't hire a new secretary and he immediately told her the truth.

"If you're not going to be my secretary then it's better to have none."

He said to her straightforwardly. He was shocked that after that talk, she immediately agreed. He couldn't be happier.

Because finally, he has the inspiration to go to work. He won't be tired because his energizer is just with him.

And yes. Jennie is officially his girlfriend. Uhuh, his girlfriend. Just by thinking it makes him smile idiotically and make his stomach stir.

His girlfriend.

And soon-to-be fiancé.

He smirked when he remember his plan.

Finally, he had the courage to propose to her after all that happened. He wants everything to calm down when he proposed to her, especially after Taehyung's death. They weren't still fully moved on.

She'll be his wife soon.

He went back downstairs to see her sitting on the counter while talking with some on the phone.

He stood in front of his girlfriend and snaked his arms around her petite waist. She locked her legs around his torso in return.

"Who's that?" He whispered and looked at her confusedly.

"Jisoo eonnie." She informed, he just nodded his head and snuggled to her neck again, giving it a peck before just settling to lay his head on her shoulders and closed his eyes.

"Yes, Jimin is with me."

Jennie spoke to the other line and glanced at the man who had his eyes closed but listening to their conversation. She smiled lightly before wrapping her arms around his neck and playing with his pink hair.

"You didn't forget about my wedding, right?"

"Of course not! We'll be there early."

"Alright then, call you later. Jin and I were so busy today."

"Okay, bye. Take care."

With that she hung up the call and glance at the man who was now staring at her.

"When's their wedding again?"

He asked, confusion was written on his face. She rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you read the invitation they gave us?"

He shrugged. "I don't even know where I put mine."

She looked at him in disbelief. This bastard.

"Forget it, taste if it's good."

She went down from the counter and pointed at her dish. Jimin reached for the spoon and tasted it.

"This is probably the best dish I have ever tasted!"

Jennie glared at his exaggerated reaction, so she steal the spoon from his hold and tasted it herself. She nodded her head as it was good.

What can you expect? That's Jennie Kim.

She just smirked to herself.

"Let's eat fats, we still need to buy a gift for Jisoo eonnie and Jin oppa."

"Noted, Mrs. Park."

"This is it eonnie!"

Jennie beamed as she looked at Jisoo's reflection through the mirror. She watched how Jisoo's eyes brightens.

"You look so pretty!"

She beamed and gave Jisoo a back hug.

"You too but I'm nervous tho. What if Jin won't attend-"

"What the? Do you still think that he'll dump you?"

She asked the older in disbelief. Jisoo just chuckled softly before facing the younger and held her hands.

"I'm just kidding."

"By the way, don't forget your promise, okay?"

Jennie looked at her confusedly and looked up at the ceiling to remember if she made a promise to Jisoo. She didn't.

"What promise?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and turned around as if showing her beautiful gown. Jennie got more confused.

"Yah! I told you after I got married, you and Jimin will follow!"

Jennie's smile slowly drops and bite her lips.

"He hasn't proposed yet, eonnie. I don't know..."

She played with her fingers and looked down. He didn't even talk about it.

Jisoo could only smirk.

"That's sad. Maybe he doesn't want to marry you at all, if I were you, I'll propose to him instead."

"What?!"

Jisoo chuckled at her reaction before saying that she was joking. But Jennie was left to wonder.

What if Jimin won't propose to her? What if he doesn't want to be with her? What if he doesn't want to get married at all? What will happen? Does he love me?

"You look elegant."

She snapped out and turned her head towards Jimin who was staring at her. She just playfully rolled her eyes and took a spoonful of her carbonara.

He had been saying that since earlier in the church, she lost count already. And now, sitting in the dining hall while eating, she watched the newlywed couple interact with other visitors.

She's so happy that Jisoo already found the right man for her. Earlier, she keeps tearing up while listening to Jisoo and Jin's vow. Jimin could only chuckle and caress her hand.

I mean, it's every girl's dream. To get married to the right man, and she does believe that marriage is something that can't be forced. That's why she was strongly against that before.

She let out a chuckle when Jin started teasing Lisa and Jungkook making the two shy and hanging their head low because of the older's special mention.

But then, she felt a hand land on the exposed skin of her thigh.

She turned to Jimin with furrowed eyebrows but the guy just winked at her. She shrugged before turning her attention to the crowd again.

He smirked when he took a glimpse of her heated cheeks before his hands moves higher.

His smirk grew when she didn't stop him and gulped.

He caress her thighs up and down while facing in front, he tried to stop himself from smiling.

He let his fingers slide upper and were about to lift her dress a little higher, she turned her flushed face and glared.

"Stop it."

"What?" he grins.

She gripped on his hands to stop it from getting higher, and even before he could sin. They're in public for god sake!

She kept her hold on his wrist the whole time. He grins from time to time whenever he'll catch her gulping.

"Bye eonnie, we'll go now. Good luck with your honeymoon."

Jennie winked at the older who just smacked her arms in return before they both erupted laughter.

"Hyung, we'll go now."

Jin eyed Jimin before sending him a playful smirk.

"She'll say yes."

Jisoo then pats his shoulder after she whispered that. He just smiled at the couple before walking towards Jennie who's talking with Lisa.

He snaked his hand around her waist, startling her. "Shall we go?"

She just nodded and bid her goodbye to Lisa.

"Jimin..."

She called him softly once they've reached the parking lot. He hummed in return and glanced at her. He furrowed his brows when she gulped and looked down.

"When... When..."

She bite her lower lip as she can't seem to continue her sentence, she's embarrassed. Jimin furrowed his brows.

"When?" he repeated and stopped in front of her when they've reached his car. He held her hand only to feel the coldness of it.

She stared at him for a moment before looking away and shaking her head.

"N-nothing. Let's go."

But that didn't convince him so he held her hand tighter and gave her a piercing look.

"What is it?"

He raised his brows and pulled her closer. She just smiled and shakes her head and peck his lips.

"It's nothing important actually. Let's go, I'll tell you tomorrow."

He just hesitatingly nodded his head and opened the door for her. He didn't continue to question her because he had a plan tonight. He glance at his wristwatch and saw that it's already 10:45 PM.

He still has time.

"What are we doing here?"

Jennie asked as she glance at the new surroundings that Jimin brought her. They were on a bridge they can see the beautiful night of Seoul. She can see buildings from afar. It's beautiful here.

"It's so beautiful here..."

She said and leaned to the bridge and looked at the scenery before her. She wonders how Jimin knew this place. This was majestic!

"The water looks so cold, I wanna jump."

She joked and laughed but then, she frowned when she still heard no replies from him or just a simple chuckle.

"Hey, why are you so..."

She turned around and that when she saw him standing there, a few meters away from her, hands behind.

She furrowed her brows and tilted her head on the side. He has this kind of nervous look on his face. She got worried and scared.

"Hey... Are you alright-"

"Jennie Kim."

She was about to move forward but he cut her off, making her stop in her tracks.

"Yeah? That's me..." She gulped. What's happening?

"I don't like it."

He said making her confused even more.

"What?" she asked, clearly offended. He doesn't like her name?

"I don't like your name," he said again, and her lips quiver as if she's about to cry.

"I can't do anything about it... This is my name."

What the hell is happening to him? Is he breaking up on her? The fuck? She'll jump off the bridge if he will.

"Then change it."

She glared at him as she trembled under his piercing gaze.

"What's wrong with you? If you don't like me then say it directly, you sassy bitch!"

He stayed still for a couple of minutes before finally having the courage to move forward. Her glare intensifies as he got closer.

He stared at her teary orbs.

"I don't like your name because it doesn't have my surname..."

"What...?"

She wiped the tears that fell and looked at him as if he's some kind of alien.

"I like Park Jennie better."

He then heaves a deep breath and stops himself from trembling due to nervousness when he bends his knee on the ground.

Her eyes widened and her heartbeat increased as she watched him pull out a beautiful velvet box. Her breath hitched.

He's... He's proposing?!

"Do you want to spend your whole life with me?"

He asked, hope-filled his eyes as he waited for her response. He can feel his whole body being eaten up with nervousness and negative thoughts keep entering but he shook off the thoughts.

He got alarmed and started to panic when she started crying. She burst out in tears and cried like a baby. She can't form a word.

"Jen, will you marr-"

He can't continue what he was about to ask when she cried harder. He stood up and cupped her cheeks.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

She just shook her head. "Please, continue."

She covered her mouth as he opened the box and pulled out the beautiful ring. He smiled at her.

"Jennie, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

She said between her cries. He smiled widely and slowly reaches for her hands. He planted a kiss on her knuckles before inserting the ring on her fingers.

His heart feels so happy as he pulled her in a kiss. She just cried, she felt overwhelmed. Just earlier she's overthinking things about him not proposing to her but then this happened. She felt like she was on cloud nine.

Once he pulled out from the kiss and wiped her tears that keep falling. She then punched his stomach making him groan a bit.

"I thought you don't want to marry me!"

She smacked his shoulder repeatedly while bawling. He just chuckled and pulled her to a hug.

"Finally, you're officially mine."

He whispered in her ear and hugged her tighter. The feeling that you finally own the person you love is so heavenly. He can imagine his life with her.

"You're mine now, okay? There's no turning back because I won't let you go."

She chuckled at the tone of his voice as she snuggled on his neck and gripped his suit tighter.

"It didn't even cross my mind."

He pulled away from her but his hands remained on her waist, he stared at her and she swear, she can see the love in his eyes.

He's looking at her as if she's the most beautiful human being in the world. He let out another deep sigh to lessen the overwhelming feeling on his chest.

He's just so fucking happy.

He loves this woman so fucking much.

"I love you so much, Park."

She mumbled after she cupped his cheeks and wiped the tear that fell on his eyes.

He smiled before devouring her lips once again.

"I love you so much I'd die for you."

•°•
Miss me?

HAHAHA just kidding! Yow! I just want to apologize for the delay because I was really busy and I barely had enough sleep so forgive me. If this was kinda rush then I'm also sorry because I was really in rush, HAHAHA. Anyways, I felt bad that I killed Tae here but it's part of my plan from the very start so don't kill me. I know all of you loves his character and I love him too but this is just a story :(

So the next chapter will be the 'Epilogue' and the last chapter of this 😭
It's time to say goodbye to this book and say hello to the new ones, even though I don't when I will start that.

•vote
•comment
•follow

I 💜 Y'ALL!!

-not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 13
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝love is the sweetest form of suicide❞ ❝as it may be❞ -in which jeon jeongguk broke kim taehyung's heart. @-unloyalhoe 06/29/17 ...
449K 15.3K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....
293K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie