When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 25

78 6 0
By Hijabi-baby

I felt someone furiously shake me up .

" Ryan ? "- I whispered .

" Yeah , Thank the Almighty you are still alive ! " - he responded .

" I ... " - I was cut short .

" Don't worry , we are out of the house now but it's just that we were in a cabin in the middle of nowhere so it would be hard to find early help
"- he said as he picked up the pace .

" But where are we going to find help ? "- I whispered .

" That's - erm - funny thing , I kind of didn't think about that , "- he replied with a slight chuckle .

I relaxed in his arms as I started seeing black dots again .

" Don't close your eyes Scarlet , you need your sight - well to run away from this place at least . "- he said as he started breathing heavily .

He came to a sudden halt as he stopped to catch his breath .

" Scarlet , I'm afraid you have to continue from here "- he urged as he helped me stand .

" Wai... "- I said as I wobbled on the ground .

" Woahhh ! "- he reacted as he prevented me from falling .

" I need to get back inside before the madam figures things out ! "- he explained .

" But I can't , "- I responded as he helped me keep firm my holding my waist .

" Yes you can , you are the strongest girl I've ever met , you know "- he explained further as he urged me to start walking .

I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a hug .

" Congratulations on joining my list , "- I joked .

" I'll miss you "- he said as he caressed my back .

" Me too , "- I said as he finally broke the hug .

" You should be going now , don't you think ! "- he replied with a raised eyebrow .

" Yeah , yeah "- I remarked as I found my stand and began limping .

I turned back to see him one last time but he was long gone .

* Sigh * better start moving .

I limped as fast as I could but I could still feel myself going slow .

Why aren't there any cars passing by , I mean is this really in the middle of nowhere .

I limped and limped and limped even further . I halted for a while as I caught my breath for a minute .

I was about to continue my walk when I was blinded by light ; wait headlights .

I went to stand in the middle of the road as I waved my hand for the car to stop .

" Please , please , wait , wait ,wait , help me ! "- I yelled as fortunately the car stopped .

Thank the Almighty .
I limped to the passenger door but was met with immediate regret . No ! .

I began running away ; why , why did I stop the car .

I continued limping but she was still catching up to me .

" You can run but you can't hide Scarlet , as I told you before ; I . Own . You . "- she said as I heard heavy footsteps behind me .

" Just leave me alone Enrique , how mean can you be ! "- I whispered and unfortunately met with the cold ,hard ground .

Ugh , I tried getting up but I was too weak so I began crawling .

" And where do you think you are going little missy ! "- Enrique remarked as held my hair and pulled on it dragging me to Margaret .

What happened to Ryan ?
" Let go of me Enrique ! "- I whisper yelled as I tried to get out of his grip .

" Tsk , tsk , tsk Scarlet , how many times are you planning on running away from me ?! Huh ! "- she said as she walked around me .

Enrique finally let go of my hair but after harshly pushed me down as I yelped in pain .

" Why are you doing this Margaret ? "- I asked as sat up .

" Well... , I thought you were still that obedient naive girl I saw that night but I was so disappointed when I brought you home only to find out ; you were now an obnoxious , rude and a pain in the ass ! "- she spat and instantly left a red mark on my right cheek .

" As you can see , I'm not that girl anymore , Margaret ! "- I said with a smirk .

I was answered with a painful kick in the gut .

Owwww.

" You know maybe , it's time , it's time you finally joined your mother and sister ! " - she said as she took the gun from Enrique .

" I would be glad , "- I whispered and closed my eyes .

" Ugh what now , Enrique . Hurry and grab the girl , we need to hide before the police sees us ." - she remarked after a siren was being heard in the air .

I was grabbed and thrown over the shoulder of Enrique as we all ran to hide among the trees .

My mouth was covered leading to my screams for help became muffled .

Two police cars stopped around their car and immediately started searching around but obviously they found nothing .

No , no ,no ,no , don't leave me with them .

I instantly bit Enrique's finger and screamed so high that my throat began to hurt but I was immediately shut up as Margaret cut my thigh with a knife .

Arghhhhhhh !!!!!!! . I screamed even more but my mouth was covered again as I kept In the sobs .

" Step away from the bushes or we shoot ! "- I heard one of the policemen yell .

" You see what you've done "- she said as she twisted my arm .

Arghhhhhhh!!! .

" Raise your hands and walk slowly towards us ! "- the same policemen yelled again .

" ok officers , just , don't shoot ! "- Margaret yelled as they started walking towards the policemen with me along .

" Ok then put down your weapons and push them towards us ! "- the other police man said this time .

They did as told and pushed their weapons including the knife to their direction.

" You there , come here ! "- he pointed to me as I quickly ran to them .

" Now the both of you hands behind your back "- he pointed to Margaret and Enrique .

They walked up to them and took out their handcuffs .

But Margaret swiftly took the gun from the policeman and pointed it at me .

I screamed as I heard a gun shot being sounded.

I began shaking as I waited for the worse but I calmed down as I felt someone hug me .

" Don't worry everything is alright , "- a man whispered in my ear .

" Ryan ? " - I whispered back .

" Yeah , I didn't call the police for nothing . "

" Y - you were the one who called the police ? "- I asked .

" Of course ! "- he said while he broke the hug .

I opened my eyes as I was met with a struggling Margaret .
" Did you shoot her ? "- I asked .

" I had to and don't worry I shot her leg , "- he said he examined my cheeks . It still hurts .

The policemen took them away and immediately called for an ambulance .

I am free ; finally free...

" Scarlet ! what's wrong ?"- was the last thing I heard before finally giving in to darkness . Darkness ; my old friend .

A/N

* Sighs * Thank you Ryan , our little girl needed the rescue .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Angel By J

General Fiction

97.2K 2.2K 25
(Detailed description in the book) A small peek into the book :- I stay there in half lying position whilst my angel sleeps peacefully with her face...
9.8K 980 62
#4 in highschoollovestory on 11/2/2020 ****This book starts off with the present time of a wedding and reveals a hidden love story**** Now, going to...
19.5K 1.8K 93
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
1.2M 54.5K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...