My Horny Patient→𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smi... More

Chapter 1: That drunkard
Chapter 2: Nice Bra
Chapter 3: Pizza
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: First Appointment
Chapter 6: Unrequited love
Chapter 7: Informal appointment
Chapter 8: Sweet home but not yours
Chapter 9: Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Wasted
Chapter 11: Let's spy
Chapter 12: I like you
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Was it real?
Chapter 15: Emetic
Chapter 16: A bully
Chapter 17: Jealous?
Chapter 18: Let's dance
Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper
Chapter 20: Bruises
Chapter 21: Cheesy
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Feeling feelings
Chapter 24: Tell me
Chapter 25: Bad Morning
Chapter 26: My friend
Chapter 27: Plotting
Chapter 28: Your honour
Chapter 29: Room please
Chapter 30: Dress up
Chapter 31: Walk Me With You
Chapter 32: Soya Sauce
Chapter 33: No drinks allowed
Chapter 34: Sweet night
Chapter 35: Late date state
Chapter 36: Run
Chapter 37: A Ride
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 40: Busy bees
Chapter 41: Ready
Chapter 42: Mr Kim
Chapter 43: Waterfall
Chapter 44: I do
Finale: Confession

Chapter 39: Storm

10.1K 728 600
By moonchiiild_

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Storm
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Ari, dear," Mr Kim speaks softly. "Meet Joori, Taehyung's date."

With all due respect, Ari replies, "What the heck."

Holding Ari's waist tighter to signal her that she should watch her mouth, Jimin answers. "Hi Joori, uh ha-have you met Taehyung before?"

"No❤️" The pretty girl shyly answers.

"What the heck-" Blurts Jimin before Ari pulls his shirt to remind him to mind his language.

"Sir," Hobi calls.

"Yes my son," Mr Kim speaks even more lovingly than before when it's Hoseok speaking to him.

"Does Taehyung know about this?" Hobi asks concerned.

"No, he doesn't but he will now. Where is that brat?" He asks himself before turning to Jin and Jin moves nervously.

"He's just out... Somewhere." Jin gulps at this silly answer before he corrects himself again. "I mean he went to the funfair-"

"What is he? A kid? Who goes to funfairs these days, anyway I'll call him."

All your friends exchange nervous glances except Ari as she was more angry than actually nervous. She just hopes Taehyung throws his phone away so he doesn't have to pick up.

"Taehyung," Mr Kim calls.

*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚**゚

Taehyung walks awfully quietly beside you while Jungkook would talk about his lecturers and personal tutors at his university. Finally, when you reach President Kim's villa, Jungkook stops to tie his shoelaces and you wait for him, however you notice Taehyung simply walking past you two like he's been waiting to get away from you as fast as possible. You bite your bottom lip at the thought.

"Is it just me or is Taehyung being really quiet?" You ask Jungkook.

"Is it just me or are you overthinking?" Jungkook questions back.

"Hey," You weakly call earning a little chuckle from your friend.

"I mean, yeah but you guys argued remember?"

"He got quiet as soon as he got that phone call, do you think he's okay?" You worry.

"Noona, he wasn't speaking to you before that too," The man obviously states.

"No, but that's because I wasn't speaking to him," You explain. "This is different."

"Ooh, noona's Sherlock senses are twitching," Jungkook jokes. "I guess we'll find out when we go in."

You nod before you proceed to walk in when Jungkook quickly whispers, "By the way, I know today was supposed to be your date day but I really had fun with you today. Noona's so cute when she's not trying to look intimidating in the clinic."

You hear the younger man giggle and you release a chuckle at his cute confession before your walking is stopped as you see your friends gathered around Mr Kim.

"Y/n," Hoseok calls as he sees you standing. "Oh boy, this isn't looking good."

"You think?" Jimin sarcastically answers.

"This girl seems alright, I think I can deal with her myself." Ari declares as she examines Joori.

"Father what's..." He doesn't finish his sentence and looks around. "Why did you want me here so urgently?"

"Taehyung," You hear Mr Kim before you feel your heart drown at what he says next. "Meet your date, Joori."

Even Jungkook can't control his mouth when he mumbles, "What the heck?"

This cannot be for real. You watch Taehyung glance at the girl seriously and then back at his dad, while you stand by the entrance door beside Jungkook.

"Father, she's just a random girl- I don't even know who she is, how could you arrange this without discussing it with me?" You and your friends witness Taehyung's conversation with his dad.

"Have I ever discussed anything with you?" Taehyung's father asks but receives no reply. "Exactly. Now, she's not a random girl, I want you two to bond so hopefully, she can perhaps become my daughter-in-law."

"But-"

"NO more questions." Ari and Hobi jump at the sudden yell. "Show Joori around." With that, President Kim takes his leave.

Taehyung sighs and all your friends sympathise with him. Before you could step forward to ask Taehyung, the girl called Joori, takes this chance to grab onto Taehyung's arm and ask, "Are you okay? Your father was being a bit too harsh, wasn't he?"

You scoff at what you witness while Ari silently mimics Joori.

Jimin snaps his neck at Ari and mouths, "Shut the f*ck up." While Ari mouths, "I can deal her myself, she's basically a puppy. Look at how clingy and innocent she is."

While the couple mouth their arguments, you squint your eyes and place your hands on your hips. "Right," You mutter to yourself.

"Taehyung," Jin calmly speaks. "I think you should get going, I'll handle the rest."

Joori blinks in confusion at the bodyguard and then back at Taehyung. "You guys are talking like he's off to the military and may never come back," She tries to joke but no one laughs except her.

Taehyung doesn't even realise that the girl literally has her arms wrapped around Taehyung's one arm when this is only their first encounter.

Taehyung and Joori proceed to walk away when all of a sudden, you loudly, "HI!"

Everyone startles at the sudden loud voice coming from no one else but you. Waving your hand up in the air like they're all extremely blind, you fast walk towards Taehyung and Joori.

"Oh hello Joori, we haven't been introduced yet," You rap to Joori while she looks at you a little nervously. "Oh don't worry I won't bite yet, I just felt offended you've been introduced to everyone but me? The main character?!" You gasp a little too dramatically while Taehyung blinks in horror at this new side of you he's unfamiliar of.

"I guess I don't have to do anything after all," Ari proudly states as she hangs her elbow on top of Hobi's shoulder.

"You thought Y/n was going to stare and run to her room crying because of this? There's more to Y/n than that, come on." Jimin declares.

"Damn Y/n is so cool," Hobi gasps in shock.

"Y/n," Jin tries to interrupt you but don't let anyone get in the way of your conversation.

"Oh hey Jin," You turn to the handsome man. "You should work as a matchmaker or like someone who sets up dates! Remember how you and everyone else arranged our dates?" You glare at Taehyung a little too lovingly in front of Joori and smile a bit too hard the back of your ears start to ache.

"Gosh, how long ago was that? Two years ago?" You lie and everyone's eyes almost bulge as it really was like a few days ago.

"I'm sure your date was lovely, uh Y/n but if you excuse us-" Joori attempts.

"Don't you want to know who my date was?" You ask enthusiastically.

"No, no I don't think I do but I'm sure whoever he is, he'll keep you happy, she nicely says.

"Oh, how am I going to keep happy when other girls keep clinging onto him!" You pout and look at Taehyung with puppy eyes while the man can only gulp at your act.

"A-anyways," Taehyung tries to speak before Jungkook unnecessarily jumps in.

"Well, the past is in the past," Jungkook strolls in. "Joori, it's okay if you want to get in the middle of these two lovebirds, it's Perfectly Fine. It doesn't matter if you receive a bunch of curses and that your relationship never works out BUT it's okay, it's okay." Jungkook reassures, scaring the girl more and more.

Joori's jaw drops as she now clocks that kookie's been talking about You and Taehyung. Feeling betrayed, she takes a glimpse of Taehyung face and then at yours. Now everything is working out perfectly as Joori is becoming more and more uncomfortable and she'll be ready to leave anytime until Jungkook decides to stretch the situation more.

"But it's okay." He repeats. "Taehyung and Y/n has officially moved on."

"What?!" You and Taehyung chorus.

"Y/n, is with me now so you can carry on with Taehyung... It's just that everyone thought they were meant to be."

You and all of your friends just keep your gazes at Jungkook who just got too carried away in his drama.

"Ah, that's great then! I won't feel like a sinner for dating a man who's already in a relationship!" Joori cheers. "Thanks uh-"

"Jungkook," He reminds.

"Thank you Jongku!" She bounces, making everyone including yourself cringe at how she pronounces his name. "Let's go Tae!"

She did not just call him Tae. Oh no she didn't. You're not leaving these two alone... After you go to the bathroom real quick.

*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Due to Yoongi and Rose having to leave for some wedding shopping, the couple invites President Kim. Although he comes off as very strict and grumpy towards his son, he's very cute and gentle when it comes to his older daughter. He left to join them as soon as introducing Joori to Taehyung, leaving you and your friends home alone. With Joori.

While Taehyung spends around 10mins showing Joori around, you and friends curse the heck out of Jungkook for getting carried on earlier.

Jin arrives to remind you all that dinner is ready, so you don't waste any more time before dramatically linking arms with Jungkook and walking out of your room.

"Guys, we're not going to the ball," Jimin indicates.

"We? You mean me and Y/n," Jungkook suggests. "You guys can have your dinner here while he double date there." You and Jungkook both smirk like you're in a movie before you walk off.

Taehyung brings Joori to the dining table and helps her sit down and that's when you and Jungkook appear on time.

You smile and tuck a strand of your behind your ear, looking pretty. Jungkook takes the chair out the chair for you to sit down and you smile at each other even harder looking like clowns as you're still sitting in slow motion. Just when you're moving slow, Jungkook smells something really good and you don't know what goes through his mind when he pulls the chair even further behind only for your ass to harshly slap the floor.

"Jungkook!" You scream making everyone in the dining hall jump.

"Ah, Noona I'm so sorry," He helps you up while you wince at the pain of your ass.

Jungkook again takes a chair next to yours which you assume is for you so without looking much, you sassily eye at Taehyung before sitting down again quickly this time only to find yourself on top of muscular paid of legs.

"N-noona," Jungkook huffs before you twist your body to see his ears growing red in a second.

Just then you hear a loud bang on the table, "That's it!" Taehyung growls. "You two get off each other."

As if Taehyung thought you'd be scared and actually be obedient to him. You just casually kiss your teeth and grumble, "I would've got off even if you didn't tell me to."

You guys begin to have lunch when Joori (yes, she's still here) asks Taehyung to cut the steak for her. Taehyung pauses for five seconds exactly before taking her plate and cutting her steak neatly for her.

"Kookie," You call but catching Taehyung's attention instead. "Cut my steak for me please."

Jungkook who's already on his second plate of steak, just nods in response with his mouth full. Your 'date' takes your plate and cut the steak for you while you proudly grin at Taehyung who glares through your soul.

"Here, Noona."

"Than-" You take a look at your steak and all you see is a mixture of humongous and tiny pieces of triangles on your plate. "Thank you so much Jungkook," You say with a fake smile plastered on your face.

"Oh, Noona-" The younger handsome man notices something on your face and quickly grabs a tissue and wipes the corner of your lips.

"Oh thanks," You thank seriously this time.

"What are you two trying to pull?" Taehyung asks sternly.

You and Jungkook exchange looks innocently then back at Taehyung. "We're not trying to pull anything."

"Yeah we're having steam dude," Jungkook adds.

"I'm not stupid. Stop trying to make me jealous because it's NOT working!"

"Oh really?" You ask bluntly before looking at Joori. "Are we making him jealous? Is it working?"

Joori gulps as she hesitates to say the obvious.
"Oh- of course not. You guys just seem to have more chemistry than me and Taehyung seem to have at the moment," She nervously chuckles.

Taehyung grits his teeth even more at Joori's chemistry statement. "You two? You two have more chemistry? You've got to be kidding me."

"Hey hey hey, not my words." Jungkook pipes in as he remains seated but Taehyung is standing up.

"I honestly didn't think you'd stoop so low."

"Low? Me?" You ask back before instantly standing up. "Listen mister I'm not trying to stoop low or anything! I was just saving you from your so called date, you should be thanking me!"

"Thanking you? How do you call sitting with another guy on a date helping me?"

"Listen-" You try to speak but Taehyung cuts you off like Joori and Jungkook aren't awkwardly sitting and witnessing you two fight... Again.

"How could you sit on another guy's lap when you're MY girlfriend!" Taehyung exclaims, at last, making the situation very clear to Joori who swiftly stands up at the statement.

"If you guys were already a thing, you should've just told me. Why waste my time," As if all the innocent vibes from her just flew out of the window, she scoffs before grabbing her bag and walking out of the dining hall.

After her leave, you and Taehyung both glare down at the seated Jungkook who's munching onto some soft bread like a bunny. He feels two pairs of eyes looking at him and instantly meets with yours as he looks up before he understands he probably needs to leave the dining hall too.

Jungkook grabs more bread and his plate of steak before quietly exiting, leaving you two alone.

"GUYS-" Ari comes running to cheer at Joori's exit when Jungkook sticks his arm out to block her and spins her back around to walk along with him and shakes his head.

"Oh wow, you actually have the courage to call me your girlfriend? I thought you were embarrassed of me." You complain.

"Oh, so this is what it's about."

"... No shit sherlock." Your mouth runs without your consent at this point. "Tae, I don't think you're actually cut out for this you know."

"I don't think you're the one who's great at relationships either, no wonder you never had one!"

"Tae..." You softly moan getting more and more hurt now. "Well, you never had a proper relationship either anyway!" You remind him.

"You're worse!" Taehyung calls.

"No you're worse!" You scream back.

On the other hand, your friends stand outside the dining hall hearing your screams before both of you are seen storming out and walking in opposite directions.

"Well, that didn't end well," Hobi comments.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 13 15
He smiled, "Why are you smiling at me? Don't you know I'm very Thin?" "You're still beautiful to me" [COMPLETED]
747K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
34.9K 2.6K 40
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 (𝗇) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 the most beautiful smiles are those who bear the most pain ⏤❦⏤ "Jin, ar...