Secretly Married to a Prince

By OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... More

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away

Epilogue

2.6K 69 19
By OlafHugs

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." –Julia Roberts

Harry

I can't believe this.

I really can't.

Am I dreaming?

Will somebody wake me up?

I slapped myself to see if I'm indeed awake. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. Yes, I am fully awake.

Everything happened so fast. Just one moment, Grandmere and I were talking about a wedding that seems impossible to happen. But now, I'm walking on the aisle, waving and smiling to all the guests invited on the wedding.

I am nervous and scared, at the possibility that what if Aynie would change her mind and run away like those cheesy movies? She doesn't love me, why would she marry me?

This is a one-sided love after all. What would that do to our marriage?

I glanced at my parents who were seated beside the Archbishop, and they smiled as if telling me that I shouldn't screw this up.

A lot of people followed after me, but my attention wasn't on them. My gaze was fixed on Aynie, who stood on the church door after the trumpet fanfare. As soon as the aisle cleared, I can finally see Aynie from head to toe. And she is the most beautiful woman that I have seen in my entire life. She is very mesmerizing, her wedding gown fitted her perfectly. As soon as the orchestra started playing "Little Things' by One Direction, Aynie's face lit up. The wedding coordinator then motioned for Aynie to walk.

Aynie

I. AM. SO. NERVOUS. That I feel like I could pop out of my corset any minute now. Everybody was looking at me as soon as the trumpet fanfare stopped. Of course they will look at you extra hard since they don't know about you until today! But, my head tells me that maybe it was because of how gorgeous my wedding gown is. I'm wearing one of the classics- a ball gown that gives you a Cinderella effect. It made my hips looks bigger, and my waist smaller.

I can see Harry looking at me at the other end of the Aisle. He was smiling widely, but was obviously very nervous since he kept on tapping his left feet.

Slowly, I made my way on the red carpet. Everybody was standing up, gazing at me. My friends waved at me, smiling, and holding back their screams. I tell myself not to trip on my 6-inch heels or else it would be on the front page of every newspaper. Thankfully, I reached the end of the Aisle without tripping (thank goodness). Harry held out his hand as we walked up the podium in front of the ministering archbishop.

I thought Royal weddings are the same with a regular wedding, but everything happened so fast that Harry had to snap me out of my reverie as it is time to say our vows.

"Harry Solomon Reynaldo will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to live according to God's law in the Holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love her, honour, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and for forsaking all other, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will"

"Briseis Casto, will you have this man to be your wedded husband, to live according to God's law in the Holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love him, honour, and keep him, in sickness and in health; and for forsaking all other, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will"

"Who will give this woman to be married to this man?"

My dad, who was holding my hand tightly, gave my hand to Harry.

"I, Harry Solomon Reynaldo, take thee, Briseis Castro to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse; for richer or for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's Holy law."

"I, Briseis Castro, take thee, Harry Solomon Reynaldo to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse; for richer or for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's Holy law."

The Archbishop then prayed for our rings.

"You know my favourite song, huh?" I asked him as I placed the ring on his finger.

"I know everything about you Aynie and that song is not even a quarter of it". Harry replied as he put the ring on mine.

"By the power vested upon me, by God, by the church, and by this country, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. Prince Harry, you may now kiss Princess Briseis, your wife."

Oh God.

I forgot about this part.

I don't know how to kiss!

I'm a newbie what should I do?

I'm going to mess this up I knew it!

I-

I was cut by Harry cupping my face, and pressed his lips against mine.

"Shut up and just kiss me, you idiot"

And I did.

"Hey, want to do something fun, and non-traditional?" Harry whispered in my ear as he engulfed me into a hug.

"What?"

"How about we run? The car is out front. Let's grab some pizza then head back for the reception?"

"I like what you are thinking, my Prince. " I whispered back.

"Aren't I amazing, Princess?"

"In 3,2,1.. RUN"

And with that, we ran as fast as we can, not bothering to look back at our screaming parents and cheering guests.

For the first time, I felt so happy and free. Not caring what people would think about me. I may not "love" Harry, for now, but I know that we have a good and bright future ahead of us. Whatever obstacles we will face, I know Harry will help me out.

I may not be prepared, but I should have expected this the moment we flew here when I was 15. Back then, I thought Prince's are all the same. But now, I disagree! The secret is out now, and I guess I am a little bit proud to say,

"I'm married to a prince!"

author's note: 

THIS IS IT GUYS! AFTER 2 YEARS IT'S DONE! A Massive Thank you to everyone who supported me since Chapter 1! To everyone who has messaged me and commented on this book, THANK YOU SO MUCH! how I wish I could just record myself thanking all of you but I'm not at all photogenic haha I love each and everyone of you. Again, thank you all so much for this journey!

so much love, 

Jordanne <3  A.k.a. OlafHugs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 379 125
A collection of my poems, both old and new. Notable Rankings: 1 in #poetsofwattpad (2021-06-01) 1 in #poetryclub (2021-06-01) 1 in #poetrycommunity (...
67.6K 991 32
โ”โ”โ”๐–˜๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–† [ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a korean group, Ateez debut with nine members instead of eight . . . ] ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ณ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
6.9K 175 26
แƒ•แƒœแƒแƒฎแƒแƒ— แƒ แƒแƒ’แƒแƒ  แƒจแƒ”แƒ˜แƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒก แƒ‘แƒแƒขแƒแƒœแƒ˜ แƒฏแƒ”แƒแƒœแƒ˜ แƒžแƒแƒ แƒ™ แƒšแƒ”แƒแƒก
320K 8.4K 20
"You and Becca should come to our party tonight." One of them says. Brittany turns to face Becca and I and asks, "Wanna go?" "Just to clarify, only...