tommyinnit x reader | boy nex...

Por dteamandtommy

your family is forced to move to the UK from America after your dad gets a high paying job at a school in nee... Más

a/n - i n t r o
o n e - the move
t w o | the boys
t h r e e | tommy
f o u r | dinner
f i v e | projects and youtube
s i x | the girl
s e v e n | friends
e i g h t | sophia
a/n
a/n again... sorry
n i n e | strange
t e n | the call
e l e v e n | mia
t w e l v e | starry night
a/n
t h i r t e e n | big news
f o u r t e e n | please don't say goodbye
sequel
sequel part 2!

a/n

23K 389 33
Por dteamandtommy

hi! so first i wanted to thank you guys for all the support on this story! i really appreciate it and i really enjoy writing this. 

anyway

i wanted to quickly ask you guys here, since more people will see it. i posted an announcement asking if you guys would rather me do more "irl" chapters with y/n and tommy like the past ones have been, or if you would prefer like trying to include more chapters with the dream smp. like another war or something.

anyway thats all! i have some chapters planned out for the second option but i wasn't exactly sure if thats the idea i wanted to go with so i wanted your input. let me know! thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 6.8K 20
No. You're not. Being the quiet kid with anxiety make it impossible for you to be satisfied. But that's about to change with a certain blonde who you...
190K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
546K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...